As the Kospego Commands!

After Terrashock's incident, Nova managed to fix the damages at the museum and erases memories on the staffs who were working there. She was drinking her orange juice while reading the letter in her screen. Bumblebee who was passing by, greeted her, "Hey, Nova."

Nova looked up and smile. "Hey, Bee.......Do you need something?"

Bumblebee shook his helm, "Nah, I already assigned everyone everything that needs done."

Nova nodded softly before smiling down at her watch. Bee wondered, "So what are you reading?" She looked up before showing the letter to him.

"A letter from Raf that I received today." Nova stated which startled Bee. He did recall when Nova mentioned Miko, he probably thinking how Raf was. Bee asked, "I.......um Why can't he just call you?"

Nova realized she never told him what Raf was doing. "Oh... Raf's been in basic training for two months."

Bumblebee gaped up at her, "Raf is? He's going to be in the Army?"

Nova sighed sadly, "Bee... You've been gone for five years of our lives. We've changed." She brought up a projection of Rafael's picture before he went to base. "Rafael isn't little anymore. The agency helped train him the year after he graduated high school so he'd be ready."

Rafael was just at her height now. His brown hair was cut very short for base regulations. He did have his new military issued glasses on in the picture which hid how attractive he had become. Plus, A major change that caused this was Rafael was no longer lanky. He had tons of muscle from rigorous training sessions. Not to mention Rafael was just as smart as Nova, or close.

Bumblebee stared at the picture before looking at Nova, "That can't be little Raf."

Nova smiled sadly. "It is him, Bee. He grown up so fast while I remain unchanged." 

Then, Campy who seems frantic, run up to her and making that chattering noise. "What's wrong, Campy?"

To answer her question, she heard crashes from the other side. She dropped the screen and ran to where the sounds came from, Bumblebee and Campy following her. 

They got there in time to see multiple broken stasis pods on the ground, another good one ready to fall right on top of Fixit. "Fixit!" Nova yelled.

Luckily, Bumblebee ran faster, catching the pod just inches away from Fixit's helm. He laid the pod to the side while Nova run to Fixit, "Are you okay?"

Fixit nodded, "Yes. Many spanks, clanks, thanks you two." He then laid his servo on the pod, "I'll finish stacking these stasis pods immediately."

Bumblebee frowned softly down at the mini-con, "Fixit, didn't I ask you and Sideswipe to work on this together?"

Fixit looked up at him, "Well, yes, Sir, but Sideswipe's stabilizer is sore, so he thought it might be better if I did it myself."

Nova and Bumblebee both looked up to see Sideswipe at the end of the aisle. He was dancing while listening to music with headphones on. They could hear the dubstep type music from where they were. 

"He doesn't seem look sore to me." Nova said sarcastically which Campy climbed onto her shoulder as he nodded in agreement.

Bumblebee vented as he looked back down at Fixit. "You know, I think Sideswipe might be taking advantage of you."

Fixit laughed softly, "Heh, hardly, sir. Sideswipe offered to cover my elephant cage cleaning duties for the next five cycles. Fair trade."

Nova blinked, "Elephant cage?"