Even Robots Have Nightmares

It was night time, Nova smiled as she continued gently petting Campy in her arms. He's been snoozing after finishing his meal. "Here, kitty, kitty." Campy and Nova turned their heads when Russell exited the RV with a saucer of cream in his hands.

Russell smiled as he bent down, feeding the tabby cat. Bumblebee drove up to Russell with Fixit and Denny inside. Denny stated, "we're heading out, Russell. That little stray is still hanging around huh?" Both of them stared the tabby cat who is drinking cutely.

Bee advises, "Just don't let Grimlock or Nova see it. They're not a big fan of Earth's domesticated animals."

Russell shook his head, not believing it. "How could anyone not like something this cute?"

 "Grimlock doesn't do cute, so is Nova."

"It's not that I don't like cats.....normally, cats and dogs don't like me, they just bark or hissed whenever they see." Nova noted, with Campy in her arms.

Russell then looked at others, "Where are you guys going?"

Fixit spoke up then, "My nightly scan of the Crown City area picked up some anonymous, autonomous, anomalous signals indicating several Energon deposits nearby."

Bumblebee said about Nova, "Nova is too stubborn to go with us."

Nova smiled, shaking her head. "Nice try." She placed Campy beside the tabby cat before patting Russell's shoulder, "I'm gonna stay at base and keep an eye on everyone. I'm also waiting on a call from Jack. He's in a different time zone right now on a mission."

"Tell him I said hello. I hope he's doing well."

Denny smiled at them before looking down at his son, "How about you? Big plans for tonight?"

Russell nodded, grinning. "The 'bots and I are watching Invasion of the Zombie Vampire Swamp Creatures." He used his flashlight then, aiming it at his chin from below so he seemed creepy.

Denny raised an eyebrow and said, "Hmm. You sure you want to watch it after dark? It sounds pretty scary."

Russell shook his head, looking confident. "Dad, I don't do scared."

Denny stared at him before giving in, "If you say so."

Bumblebee called out to them both as he pulled away, "We'll be back soon you two!"

Nova stared down at the tabby cat who meowed at Campy before it purred, cuddling with its body. Campy shuddered with embarrassment before scurrying off with the tabby cat chasing after him.

 Campy shuddered with embarrassment before scurrying off with the tabby cat chasing after him

"Oh Campy....." She chuckled before looking at Russell, smiling at him. "I'll get the 'bots together if you get the movie ready."

Russell mock saluted her, "Roger that, ma'am!"

Nova ended up sitting in front of Grimlock while Sideswipe and Strongarm were sitting in between(A/N is that right? not sure), Russell was inside the diner, sitting in a booth with a bowl of popcorn. They were almost done with the movie by this point.