MA FANFICTIONS FOR ORIGINS **...

By Hangy_Wangy

This is a book that I have decided to create! I have SO many ideas and I need a place to put them. Plus I thi... More

Branbean's Problem (FTO)
Branbean's Problem Pt 2 (FTO)
Ummm.... Yeah
A Secret Relationship
Quick Question
1st Day of Oneshots
2nd Day of Oneshots
3rd Day of Oneshots
4th Day of Oneshots
5th Day of Oneshots
6th Day of Oneshots
7th Day of Oneshots
8th Day of Oneshots
9th Day of Oneshots
10th Day of Oneshots
11th Day of Oneshots
12th Day of Oneshots
Sorry...
The List
Ritchie x Michael (FTO)
The Attacks on Mario (FTO)
Brakeout XD (FTO)
Branbean's Problem (Pt 3 & more)
New Years Homesickness (OoO)
Hi! :3
The Potion... (SNO)
Pokemon is Out!
The Cure... (SNO)
I need new ideas XD
"PIXIES!!" (OoO
Mavid (FTO)
Sad Bean Deserves Happiness (SNO)
They are Brothers (SNO)
Please don't go... (OoO)
The 'New' List
A/N about pt 4
Mitchie Pt 2 (FTO and Landon)
Taggie Tagged! :3
The Attacks on Mario (Pt 2 FTO)
Even The Devil Can Be Romantic (SNO)
Sick Bros (FTO)
uhhh... anyone wanna join?
Testing New Gifts (FTO)
Brandeen Is A Lowerhand (OoO)
Honey Starts Tickles (SDS)
Goose Hunt Gone Wild (FTO)
Sorry to Everyone!! (A/N)
Fluffy Stuff (OoO)
Old Friends... (SCP x FTO)
??? (A/N)
Troubles in Origingz? (AU)
E-Excuse Me?! (FTO)
Build Me Up, Buttercup (FTO)
"Thank you, Kay!" (FTO)
"Ritchie?!" (HoTD)
What is dis???
Alright!
"I forgive you..."
Drift Away (OoO S2)
I Need to Find You... (FTO)
Green Boi Sick Boi (CG)
Pls T^T
"H-He's dead..." (OoO S2)
I would like to say... (A/N)
Angi Fish Boi (CH)
How to sexualise Uno... (OoO S2)
Lost Love (OoO S2 x MZR)
"Mama Cal Da Best uwu" (OOO S2)
Falling for him (FTO S5)
Beans can love (FTO S5)
"A... Surprise?!?!" (Special)
Shnoot Shnoot Mother Shnookers! (SNO)
BRYDEENIO!! (OoO S1)
S-Sorry... I guess (A/N)
Floof and Fur (FTO S5)
Hehe >:) (A/N)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! πŸ¦ŒπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰
"Do They Know it's Christmas?"
A Stupid idea :D (A/N)
Lychee's Demon (OoO S2)
A little something (A/N)
ALRIGHTY! (A/N)
I'm angy >:(
The Headache (New book!)
The End of an Era...
:)

Branbean's Problem (Pt 4)

2K 54 74
By Hangy_Wangy

A/N: Man, you guys really like this story, don't you? I'm at the point where I could turn this into an actual book at the rate it's going. But, nevertheless, pt 4 was probably wanted by most but the people who suggested the ideas were bonnieloverr and Monokumafan226!!

There's some 'cute' stuff in here~ :3

P.S: Landon won :3 (Sorry Branmo people!)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Branbean's POV :3)

It's been about a month now and I can nearly use my powers completely. There is still some sense of fear in me, which is why I don't want to use my full powers.

Luckily for me, I have my brother, my guild, and especially, my boyfriend.

Yes, you heard that right. My boyfriend, Lucas. I confessed to him a few weeks back, now we're official and the whole guild accepts us. I remember that day like it only happened yesterday...

Flashback a few weeks ago!!

It was a nice sunny day in Atlantide and I was just walking around the garden, relaxing my mind a bit. It was quiet and I wanted it to stay this way but, that never happened... Especially not with David.

"Help!!" I turn around and I see Lucas running for his life with a stripped Ice devil slayer chasing him. Lucas sees me and hides behind me as David comes to a stop.

"David? Would you care to explain why you're chasing Lucas?" I narrowed my eyes at the ice boy as he chuckles nervously.

"I-uh- was just training him and showing him how full force works?"

"And why was chasing him apart of training?" I stuck my arm out, unknowingly.

"Uh, won't you look at the time, gotta go! See ya boss and raindrop!" Before he left, he whispered in my ear which made my face go red.

"Good luck with Raindrop~" He chuckled seeing my blush and he ran away.

"Thanks, Brandon. Also, did you notice you're face is red? Are you sick?" He reached a hand up to my face and placed it on my cheek, which just made my redder than before.

"N-No problem, Lucas. And I'm fine." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"Who's the lucky person?" He suddenly said, making me jump.

"W-What do you mean, Lucas?" I say, nervous.

"You never stutter plus you're blushing. Now, who's the lucky person you like?" He states. I look him in the eyes and he looked hurt or something like that.

"I-I... I don't know what you're talking about." I averted my gaze to the ground to avoid his questioning stare.

Then, suddenly, he cups my face in his hands and forces me to look at him. This made me the reddest I've ever been. "Please? Can you tell me?" He made such a cute face, I couldn't avoid telling him.

I didn't say anything. I just closed my eyes and leaned forward. He was confused clearly, but was probably more shocked when I put my lips on his. Soon enough, I was the shocked one when he kissed back.

When we pulled apart, we share a smile at each other before he spoke up. "So, it was me?"

I nod and we shared another kiss, happy we both finally admitted our love.

After about a week, we told the guild that we were official and they all accepted us. Ritchie was a bit hesitant at first but, then he was fully accepting it when he finally gave Lucas the 'talk'.

That was the best moment of my life.

Flashback ends~

I walked back to mine and my brother's house, waiting for Lucas to show up. Today, I wanted to show him how much I love him by giving him a little 'present'.

Then I heard a knock at the door so I walk over and was greeted with my handsome water god slayer.

"Hey Puddle~" I whisper to him, grabbing his waist once he was in the door.

"Hello my cyclone~" He wrapped his arms around my neck as we share a quick kiss. "Ready?~"

I nod and lead him to the spare bedroom, because Ritchie wouldn't be happy if we used our bedroom.

Let's just say that we had some 'fun' but I didn't know Lucas was a dom... Now my lower parts hurt.

Two days later in the morning...

I woke up with the urge to throw up again so I ran to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet. After I was finished, I felt a hand on my back, rubbing it.

"Are you Ok? That's the second time you've woken up to throw up. Maybe we should ask Ritchie or someone." Lucas kept rubbing my back as I threw up again.

"Y-Yeah... We'll go ask Brother." I say quietly.

Lucas helped me up and we went to find my brother, who I think was in our office.

"Ritchie?" Lucas called through the door and we heard a faint "come in" before we walked through.

"Hello Lucas and Brother. What do you two need? And brother, you don't look too well. Are you alright?" Ritchie asked worriedly as he rushed over to me and checked me.

"That's the thing. We came over to ask you if you know what's wrong with him. He's woken up twice to throw up now." Lucas states.

"Well, I'm probably not the best person to ask. Maybe we can go ask Michael, he knows more than me."

So, we all head to the boat and head over to Grimshade to talk with the shadow god slayer.

We walk into his office to find him doing some paperwork.

"Michael." Ritchie says, sternly but softly.

"Yes? Oh hello Ritchie, Brandon and Lucas. How may I help you three and Brandon, you don't look good." He says to me worriedly.

"That's why we are here. They first came to me but I had no idea what's wrong with Brandon. We came to you since I thought you could probably see what's up."

Michael walked around his desk and towards me, checking me like Ritchie did before. "Well, nothing seems visibly wrong with him, except he looks tired. I could try my magic?"

He pulls out his scythe and puts the tip on my head. He closes his eyes and focuses until his eyes suddenly widen and he backs away before... Squealing?

We were all very confused at this, even Ritchie who was curious as to why his boyfriend was squealing.

"Umm, Michael? Why are you squealing?" Lucas asked.

"I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!" This took us a minute to understand what he said before Ritchie started squealing like Michael.

"So..." Lucas looked at me and we stare at each other before he hugs me, jumping up and down. "I'm gonna be a dad!!"

It still took me a moment to process what the fuq was happening until I finally put the pieces together...

I'm pregnant...

"Eeeeeek! I knew I sense extra magic on you! Now I get to be an uncle!" I get tackled into a big hug by all three of them.

"Guess we're gonna have a child in the guild." I smile and kiss Lucas as he gladly kisses back.

Another great day in my life.

A few months later...

It's been a few months since we told everyone about the news. There were alot of different reactions.

Bri, Kay and Kit were already planning on babysitting, David isn't showing it but he's very excited to be an uncle (he thinks of Lucas as a brother), Ritchie and Lucas are now very protective of me.

You see... My baby bump is starting to show and is already slightly bigger than usual.

I was currently walking around the garden again as I felt the craving for adrenaline. Ritchie and Lucas were both with me, we were just talking and walking as I kept a hand on my stomach as we walk.

Suddenly, there was a sudden explosion and a large force of wind towards us.

We look up and growl when we see mine and my brother's counterparts.

"Why are you two here?!" My brother yelled as he got into his demon form and Lucas got into his god slayer form. I just backed up to keep me and my kid safe.

"We just came to say hello. And well, well well. Isn't it my lousy counterpart's boyfriend and his brother! This should be fun~." My counterpart said evilly as they began to fight.

The fight went on for a few minutes and my brother and Lucas were struggling to keep up with the attacks.

But, them knocking Lucas and Ritchie to the ground, hearing them groan in pain, was all it took for me to see red. I went into my demon form, careful for my child.

I floated towards them and gave them my biggest attack, which sent them flying away, off the island and away from us.

Yay!! I can use my full powers again!!

I waited a few minutes to see if they were coming back but they never did so I turned back from demon form. But using that much magic while pregnant kinda tired me out.

I would've fell to the ground, exhausted, if my boyfriend didn't catch me.

"Brandon! Are you Ok?!" He yelled worriedly, checking over me. My brother also rushed over to check me aswell, just as worried as Lucas.

I chuckled and rested my hand on Lucas'.
"I'm fine... Just tired." I rested my head against his chest and I nearlly fall asleep.

"Then sleep. We'll take you home." He smiled and I tiredly smile back before falling asleep as he picks me up and starts walking to mine and my brother's home.

Another few months later (;3)

Now my stomach was alot bigger than usual, which kinda made me worried for the child but I didn't want to stress to much

Currently, we were in a guild meeting. Ritchie was standing up in our normal place and I was sitting next to Lucas, leaning my head against his shoulder as I was still quite tired.

I would've fallen asleep, if it weren't for the wet feeling in my pants. I turned to tell Lucas but I then felt a large pain in my abdomen.

"JESUS CHRIST!!" I yell as I put both my hands on my stomach and curl up against Lucas.

Everyone stopped talking and turned to look at me. I couldn't hear anything that anyone was saying, I couldn't make out the people in front of me, and I could only assume that Lucas was the one who picked me up.

Next that I'm aware, I'm in a bed in the infirmary with Lucas next to me on one side, Ritchie and Michael are on the other.

Then I see Bri and Lo Pho run in as another contraction comes, I whimper in pain even as Lucas caresses one hand while Ritchie's holding the other.

"Ok Brandon, when I say 'push', I need you to push as hard as you can, ok?" Bri says softly as I nod my head, nervous.

"Ok, 3... 2... 1... Push!" I push as hard as I can.

I can hear Lucas whispering softly to me as I try as hard as I can. Suddenly, all I see is white.

This goes for a few seconds until I hear small cries coming from Bri. I open my eyes to see to see Lo Pho walking in with a small child in his arms, wrapped in a light purple blanket. "Congrats! It's a girl!"

He reaches over to hand me the baby but I then feel another contraction. I grip Lucas' and Ritchie's hands as I groan in pain again.

"There's another child coming!!" Is all I hear before I see white again.

When I can see again, I see Ritchie holding the girl in his arms, and Lo Pho walking in with another girl in his arms. "Well, congrats! You have twins!"

He reaches over to hand us the girl again but, nostagia comes and I feel ANOTHER contraction. This time, I scream in pain because this was the most unexpecting one.

"Seriously?! Another?!" Bri yells as it fades to white once more...

Once I can see, again, this time Ritchie's still holidng the girl, Lucas is holding another girl and now, Lo Pho is walking in with a boy in his arms. "Hopefully, there aren't anymore coming. Nevertheless, congrats? You have triplets!"

I finally get to hold one of my children and I let out a happy tear.

"You did great, Cyclone." Lucas whispers as he pecks me on the lips. I smile at him then look down at the bundle of joy in my arms.

"So, what are the names?" Bri asked impatiently.

"Well, we did have a few names but I guess we can use them all."

"The girl in Ritchie's arms is Elenore, the girl in my arms in Lucie, and the boy in Brandon's arms in Brenden." All the babie's coo as they hear their names and we all aww at their cuteness.

I yawn as I was extremely tired from giving birth to three children instead of just one.

"Sleep, love. You did well and now you deserve a good rest. We'll take care of the kids." Lucas took Brenden out of my arms and kissed my forehead.

Everyone left the room and before Ritchie closed the door, he turned around and said. "You did great, Brother. Have a nice deserved rest and I'll watch my nieces and nephew."

I smiled and dozed off to sleep, hapoy to have brought those three bundles of joy into this world.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Phew!! That was a lot to write!

Ok, so, originally, this oneshot was supposed to be Brandon getting into a fight and getting his full powers back. Then I got the suggestion with adding children into it (I did ask if someone wanted to add kids into the story).

It was my first time writing about pregnacy and birth? So, I got 'a little' carried away :3

Also, should I draw the children?

Elenore - Wind God Slayer
Lucie - Water Devil Slayer
Brenden - I don't know what to do :3

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.8K 169
~~~~~Requests are Not Open~~~~~~~ New: I do have dyslexia so please be patient with me! I well be going though, and removing chapters and fixing chap...
69.6K 1K 23
Heeeeeellooooooooo to those who check this out! As you can probably tell by the title, this is going to be an Origin's one-shot book. It will also in...
23.8K 370 46
Welcome to origins shorts and ships. I will do all origins series except OoO S1. This is because many of of the creators that were a part of that sea...