The Bad Boy Is My Baby's Dadd...

By Pink_Crayon

❝I wish I wasn't so average, I want to be original.❞ A simple birthday wish causes chaos for Terrance J. Arch... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Not A Chapter But A News Update!
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
Date Night For Cloud & Terrance
How Terrance Met Cloud

Chapter Thirty-Four

42K 2K 444
By Pink_Crayon

The Bad Boy Is My Baby's Daddy

March 23rd 2013

____________________________________
Chapter Thirty-Four - Terrance Archibald

Throughout the day yesterday, Cloud has been coming in and out of consciousness but never has been fully awake long enough to have a conversation which I asked Dr. Berkeley about and her reply was something along the lines of the strong medication to keep him from feeling the pain in his lower abdomen but that he would be fully conscious by tomorrow.

Which was today.

''You should really be getting some rest,'' Lucas muttered, his eyes scanning over Cloud's charts. ''Not healthy to be skipping out on sleep especially in your condition.''

''I've slept.''

''You napped for like half an hour in that chair.''

''It's a comfy chair.''

''Bullshit, that chair is plastic.''

I huffed, giving Cloud's hand a squeeze. ''So you'd leave the hospital to sleep if Araki was laying here?''

''...Touche, Terrance, but I'm not with child.''

''Stop fussing over me, I'm fine and when Cloud wakes up, I'll be even better.''

Lucas sighed, placing Cloud's charts back into the container at the end of his bed. ''I'm going down to the cafeteria, do you want anything?''

''Gennifer is bringing me something back.'' I said and Lucas paused, mauling over my words in his head and gave me a brief nod before departing the hospital room.

I inhaled a deep breath, scrubbing at my tired eyes and adjusted my posture in the really uncomfortable chair with a sigh, yeah I was tired but I couldn't sleep properly due to the fact I was to anxious about Cloud. I was scared something was going to go wrong through the night and I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I had left to sleep only to wake with someone calling me to tell me the horrid news. I would have hated myself if I had not of been here with him.

But luckily, he was stable throughout the night which meant there was no signs of blood clots.

''Oh, I didn't think anyone would be in here.'' I snapped my head up at the all to familiar voice and didn't even attempt to hide my scowl at the sight of Joyce. Her platinum blonde hair was done up into a tight bun and she wore a tight purple long sleeved shirt and a pair of dark washed jeans which appeared to be a second skin. But what gathered my attention was the large bouquet of assorted flowers sitting in a large glass vase being carried in her hands.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked, not even bothering to be polite. Her once small smile turned into a frown, her gray eyes averting to Cloud and settled there which pissed me off.

''Well, I heard Cloud was shot and thought I'd come down and brighten up his hospital room with these, maybe see how he's feeling...but I guess he's sleeping,'' She said, walking into the room which instantly would have had my hackles rising if I was a dog. I watched her walk to the other side of Cloud's bed, placing the vase of flowers down by his bedside. ''Do you mind if I stay until he wakes?''

''Actually, I do,'' I said. ''Limited amount of people allowed in the room at a time and he has family that's going to be back up here at any moment and I think it would be best if you left.''

''That's understandable,'' She agreed with a nod, giving me a smile which I didn't return. ''It would be best if I did leave but if you wouldn't mind letting Cloud know I stopped by,'' She asked, making her way out but stopped by the door and glanced back at me with an innocent look. ''Oh, also you wouldn't have by any chance spotted a scrunchie in Cloud's car would you? Been looking everywhere for it...''

That cunt, trying to get under my skin, well two could play at that game.

''Actually, I did but I threw it out, didn't want garbage taking up space in Cloud's car.'' I replied withholding a smirk as she quickly turned back around and left.

After a few moments, I glanced back at Cloud but he was still sleeping soundly so I stood up from my seat and walked over to the flowers and picked them up before leaving the room. I smiled at the nurse behind the station who returned my smile and sat the vase down on the desk.

''Hi, I was wondering if you could give these to someone, anyone really, just to brighten their day.''

''Oh, these are lovely, are you sure?''

''More than sure.'' I replied.

''Thank you, but don't you want the card?''

I frowned. ''Card?''

''Yes,'' She said with a nod, holding out the small card to me and I took it, giving her a small smile before heading back to Cloud's hospital room, the card feeling like fire in my hand as I took my seat by his bedside once again. To read or not to read, this is the question. I snorted. I was obviously gonna read the damn card.

I opened the card and read the few lines of writing, rolling my eyes at the hearts over the 'i's'. Cloud, I hope you get better and are able to attend our art class soon, it just won't be the same without your presence. -Joyce <3

''Ugh.'' I groaned, rolling my eyes. Maybe I should buy her a new scrunchie and give it back to her. Maybe leave it next to a bag of flaming dog shit. The thought was amusing.

''What are you reading?'' I looked up from the small card and spotted Wind making his way inside the hospital room, carrying a white bag with what I only assumed to be food.

''Nothing, it's just some tissues.'' I said and if to prove my point I used the stupid card and blew my nose into it but pulled it away with a grimace because the little bitch sprayed it with some type of cheap ass candy smelling perfume. I quickly tossed it into the trash and glanced back at Wind who raised an eyebrow at me but didn't question my action or my obvious lie.

''I brought you breakfast.'' Wind said instead, holding the bag out to me and I frowned, taking the bag from him.

''I thought your mom was bringing me breakfast.''

He snorted. ''She was but she thought you would have liked whole wheat pancakes and this turkey bacon type shit so instead I bought you regular pancakes and real deliciously greasy bacon with a side of eggs.''

''Wow...thanks.''

''Don't mention it,'' Wind said. ''Seriously, don't mention it at all, she thinks I brought you up the meal she bought you but I tossed that shit in the trash.'' I chuckled, opening up the container of food and dug in, inwardly moaning at the taste of syrupy pancake goodness. ''You should probably get some shut-eye after you're done eating.''

''Not you too.'' I muttered around a mouth full of food.

''What do you mean by 'not you too'?''

''Lucas has been riding my ass about getting sleep too.''

''That image will be forever embedded into my head, thanks,'' Wind replied dryly. ''Well, I agree with him.''

''I'll sleep when Cloud wakes up and I know for sure he is fine.''

''He'll be upset that you're not getting sleep over him.''

''That's why you or anyone else won't say anything.''

''No one will have to say anything, Terrance, you've got bags under your eyes.''

''Shut up.''

Wind rolled his eyes. ''Yeesh, you're so damn stubborn.''

''You've established that yesterday.''

''Just here to remind you,'' Wind responded with a smirk. ''Let's hope the little guy in your belly doesn't inherit yours and Cloud's stubbornness.''

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes at him. I opened my mouth to retort something witty but groaning captured my attention and my focus snapped towards Cloud. His eyebrow furrowed and his lips parted open while he blinked his dark blue eyes open which instantly had me jumping up from my seat and I hovered above him, running my free hand that wasn't now clasped with his hand through his slightly greasy hair.

''Cloud, babe?'' I whispered, giving him a trembling smile when his dark blue eye met with my teary baby blue ones.

''...m' tiiiired.'' He slurred out, blinking his eyes up at me almost owlishly which had a watery laugh escape past my lips.

''It's okay, just please don't fall back asleep on me.'' I pleaded and he gave a faint hum of agreement before I looked up at Wind who looked relieved that his brother was awake. ''Can you get a nurse to come in, maybe have them page Dr. Berkeley and my brother?''

''Course.'' Wind agreed quickly and just as quickly left the room.

I brought my gaze back to Cloud, leaning down to kiss his forehead. ''I love you so much, Cloud.''

''Mhm, love you too.''

I chuckled quietly, leaving another kiss on his forehead before I sobered up and got teary eyed once again. ''You're so out of it and if you weren't just recovering from a gun shot wound and being whacked out of your mind I'd hit you for scaring the living shit out of me.''

Cloud hummed, his eyes fluttering back open and this time I took notice that they were hazy and he was still in a daze like state which made me come to a realization of just how strong the medication they were feeding into his tubes were.

''He's awake?'' A female nurse asked and I gave a nod, watching as she hurried over, checking over Cloud's vitals before turning her attention to him just as Dr. Berkeley and my brother were entering the room.

Lucas came over to my side, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. ''Come out into the hall with me. We'll let Dr. Berkeley have some space while she checks everything over.''

I wanted to protest but I nodded instead, allowing Lucas to guide me from the room with the nurse trailing along after us only to close the door after we left. In the hallway stood Gennifer, Starr and Wind whom of which was just telling his mother and sister that Cloud was awake and in his own words 'was groggy as shit'.

Gennifer smiled in relief, spotting me before coming forward and engulfed me in a gentle hug. ''Told you he'd be fine.''

''It's just nice to have him awake now.'' I agreed, returning the hug wholeheartedly.

''Me too,'' She said. ''Did you enjoy breakfast?''

My eyes bugged and darted towards Wind who froze, his ice blue eyes meeting with mine before he brought his hand up and made a mouth-zipping-closed motion and I subtly nodded my head.

''Yes, it was delicious, thank you.''

*Vote*Comment*Fan*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
395K 15.1K 28
*DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS DURING A TIME WHEN MY WRITING WAS NOT VERY GOOD. IF THINGS SEEM AS IF THEY ARE NOT THOUGHT OUT PROPERLY THAT IS WHY Colin w...
10 0 23
Terrance Reed is best known to the world as a wallflower. He has no friends and no interest in talking to anybody until he lays his eyes on Kyle King...