Wicked Game ↠ Eric Northman

By -missmischief

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you It's strange what desire will make foolish people do ... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
35
36
37
38
39

40

4.5K 146 24
By -missmischief

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
happily ever afters do exist

EVERYTHING CHANGED within the next few weeks. Bill had run off to god knows where — not that anyone really cared enough, Sookie started spending more time with Alcide, and Tori and Eric's baby was growing healthy in her stomach. Jessica had moved in with them seeing as Bill left her behind because he was being petty seeing as Sookie didn't want to be with him anymore, and they had given the red head a daylight ring.

Now, Victoria stood in front of a mirror, letting out a breath. She was standing in her white dress that clung to all the right places, and it flowed down to the ground, making her feel like a fairy princess. Her hair was pulled into a french braid with little flowers in it, and there was short pieces of hair framing her face. Her brown eyes popped out more as she wore very minimal makeup, and she had a small crown that Caroline had given her when they were children saying that they would wear it when they get married.

Glancing behind her, she smiled at Sookie, Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline. It might be weird to have so many bridesmaids, but she loved them all equally, and it only made sense that they all had a big part at her wedding.

And seeing as Eric didn't have many friends, that meant that Jeremy, Damon, Alaric, and Godric was his groomsmen.

Her bridesmaids were in light purple dresses that made them look like fairies with flowers in their hairs — something Sookie laughed at seeing as she's an actual fairy.

"You look beautiful," Alaric's voice came from behind her and she turned around to face her father figure with a big smile. "Eric is a lucky guy."

"Thank you," she told him with a dimpled smile, and then walked over to hug him. "You look dashing, too, groomsman."

Alaric smoothed down his suit with a grin. "I'm nervous."

Tori walked towards him and grabbed his hands gently. "You're just walking me down the isle, not seeing us do the dirty."

He groaned in disgust. "Don't put that image in my head, alright? I don't want to think about my daughter like that."

Tori gasped and tears shined in her eyes. "That's the first time you called me your daughter."

Alaric smiled and pulled me into a hug. "You, Elena, and Jeremy are my family and will always be my family. No matter what. You guys might not be mine biologically or adoption wise, but you still are my kids. Probably the only kids I will ever have."

Tori pulled back and grinned up at him. "You'll find the love of your life soon. Alright? And you'll have so many kids you won't be able to count them."

They both chuckled before Alaric wiped away a few fallen tears. "I think Jenna was the love of my life." He cleared his throat and looked the girl up and down. "Anyway," he smiled, trying to keep this the best day of her life, "we should head on down. It's almost time."

Tori straightened her back and sucked in a breath, ridding any tears that wanted to fall. She cleared her throat and faced the mirror again. "I can't believe I'm getting married."

"You better believe it because your husband is waiting to see your beautiful face walking down the isle." Alaric smiled at her and straightened himself up, trying to look presentable.

Tori was basically jumping up and down in her spot as she felt both excitement and nerves building up. "I can't wait until my baby girl grows up and has her own wedding. I'll make sure she feels like a princess."

"We all know Eric will spoil her, no matter how tough he thinks he is," Sookie commented lightly before giving her cousin a kiss on the forehead. Then, she and the other girls made their way downstairs and towards the backyard where the wedding was being held.

"Jessica couldn't be more happy than she was when you asked her to be the flower girl," Alaric spoke up as he turned her away from the window.

"After Bill left her, we're the only family she has." She took in a deep breath and stared at the doorway.

"You ready?" He asked as he held his arm out to her.

She shook her arms and hands out before nodding. "As ready as I can ever be."

With that, they made their way down the stairs.

She could hear low music playing from the yard and knew it was close to the time where she would walk down the aisle to marry Eric. The love of her life, the only man who loved her for everything she is and stayed by her side no matter what.

Just as they got to the door, Victoria saw Elena look to her and she knew it was time. Her bridesmaids were in place so that only meant so was Eric and his groomsmen.

"I never thought I would do this," Alaric murmured to Tori as he took in a shaky breath. "And I'm so glad it's you."

Tori brightly smiled over at him. "Just wait until it's Elena getting married to Damon."

"Oh, god," he groaned as he thought about Damon dragging him out to get drunk to celebrate.

She snorted and patted him on the chest. " You ready to walk another daughter down the isle?"

"Of course."

The wedding song began to play and Victoria smiled in excitement for she was going to be Victoria Northman now.

Alaric and her linked arms and they began walking together.

Tori was holding her breath the whole walk, but once her brown eyes landed on Eric's bright blue ones, everything washed away except for him, no matter how cheesy it sounded.

He stood there with his hands crossed in front of him and a wide smile on his lip when he saw her. His blue eyes locked onto her face, never straying for one moment, and she could see his pupils dilate in awe and love.

Glancing to her right, she could see Jessica, Godric, Alcide, Pam. And to the left was the rest of the Scooby gang.

There wasn't many people, but that wasn't what mattered. What mattered was that everyone they cared about was there to celebrate Eric and Tori's future together.

After what felt like forever, Tori and Alaric arrived to the alter, and he let go of her arm after kissing her forehead before taking his seat in the front row.

Tori smiled as she faced Eric, and reached forward, gripping his hands. He grinned and winked at her, his blue eyes twinkling in happiness.

"Welcome," the officiator spoke, though the couple's eyes stayed on each other, "we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Eric Northman and Victoria Gilbert." He continued to talk, but the couple was barely hanging in on all the words. "Victoria, do you take Eric to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honour, and cherish, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

Tori couldn't help herself when she grinned excitedly. She loved Eric so much, and she already loved the little one in her stomach. "I do."

The man repeated the same words to Eric who said, "I do."

"May we now have the rings?"

Tori smiled at Jessica who walked up to them, and handed the rings to the officiator. "Victoria, please repeat after me..."

The brunette dropped her husband's right hand, and gently grabbed the ring and his left hand. "Eric, I choose to give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you and our eternity together. And for our little one that is growing inside me." She gently slid the ring on his left ring finger, and winked at him as she let go of his hand.

Eric grabbed her left hand and took her ring from the officiator, and began to say the same thing. "Victoria, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you and our eternity together." He slid the ring on her left ring finger and she couldn't help as tears came to her eyes. She was so happy and she wished the feeling would never go away.

"By the powers invested in me by the state of Washington, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Eric, you may kiss your bride."

The Viking stepped forward to cup Tori's face, and pulled her into a kiss that made them both feel like they were floating.

They could hear the claps and cheers from behind them, but they ignored them, and continued to kiss.

They were finally married and now they were walking into the next part of their life together.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i am both happy and sad to say that this is the end of tori's adventure. after so many feels, this book has come to an end. i really hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did writing it. i love you all for the support and i will always be grateful because if it wasn't for you — my readers — i don't know where i would be right now. thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 338 25
Alex Milligan has no familial blood ties to the Winchester brothers. But being the surviving half sister to their half brother Adam, they welcomed he...
55.6K 1K 73
Sometimes being a hunter and a witch isn't the best combination, Crystal Winchester learns that the hard way. Welcome home Crystal Winchester, Mystic...
42.8K 799 55
[ k o l m i k a e l s o n] Theo,jack,Callum,Harvey, Sam hunter and Madison pierce Feared more than the originals since they are the original hybr...
191K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...