BROKEN - to be healed by her...

By the_introverted_soul

Cover credit: @bhoomi_kothari, the sweetest! ❤ Quote of the book But in all the choas, I found my peace in yo... More

character sketch
1:A sneek into their lives
2: The interview (A)
3:Interview (B)
4:Their irreconcilable lives
5:The first day (A)
6:The first day (B)
7: A flirt??
8:Sparks!
9:Friends??
10:Punishment !
11: A Mystery??
12: Plan.
13: The answer!
14: Excuse me what!?
15: Babysitter!!!
16: Pain behind the smile
17: Vulnerabilities
18: Goa calling!!
19: It's her.....
20: Journey begins!!!
21: Stuck!!!
22: The lodge!!
23: Stay....
24: Breaking the ice!
25: Stalker?
26: Here for me??
27: Not so Manik Malhotra!!
28: Breaking the inhibitions!
29: Mystery around the Malhotra's!!
30: Peak into his past
31: I'll be with him...
32: A forever thing.
33: Not all scars heal!
34: Rift in their friendship!??
35: Sorting out!
36: Photograph.....
37: Pavillion calling!!
38: Stranger!!??
39: Making it up!??
40: Not yet!!
41: His ways!!
42: Little things!!
43: Stepping into the mystery!
44: Digging in!
45: Manik malhotra!!
46: Let me in, please..
48: Avoidance and confrontations!
49: Appalling changes!
50: I like it this way!!
51: The unspoken past (A)
52: The unspoken past (B)
53: The first!
54: All real or nothing at all!
55: His side of the story!
56: Raw and real!
57: Kaise hua....
58: Bondings...
59: Hugs and cuddles!
Shout-out!
60: Brothers for life!!
61: Denmark diaries!
62: Stunning revelations! (A)
63: Stunning revelations! (B)
64: The aftermath!
65: Rising!
66: Calming havens!
67: Unfathomable advances...
68: Trouble calls!
69: Deceiving veils.
70: Cohesive plane.
71 : Denial and delusions.
72 : Steps together!
73 : Tranquil souls!
74 : Plight of the 'bad guy'!
75 : Unnerving trepidation..
76 : A'cute' befuddlement!
77 : Breaking of the dawn!
79 : Twisted ties!
78 : A half of the sum!
80 : Wish you could tell me...
81 : Betrayal is the name of the game!
82 : Love that hurts!
83 : Repercussions...
84 : Don't you trust me?
85 : Trials and tribulations.
86 : Tables turned or did they?
87 : Unforeseen Betrayal!
88 : lost Love?
89: Love is not enough!
90 : Home, now and always!
Epilogue - Part 1
Tangled Fates!!!
Epilogue: Part 2

47: Intruder!!

4.2K 417 67
By the_introverted_soul

Nandini's pov:

                     Early mornings are bliss! Especially for a late riser like me who hardly ever gets to witness this soul soothing view, but i got lucky today as i woke up way early than i usually do...the sun wasn't up yet and the sky was still coloured in the dark shade of blue, moon hasn't departed but stars did..moon, that reminds me of yesterday..after i hugged the life out of him, he gave me his smile, a real big one, his smile made this unknown  of peace creep inside my heart..that moment on i never wanted that smile to leave his face, i wish i could witness this smile forever like this...we sat watching the waves touch the stones and again disappearing in the wide sea, leaving them carving for more..

we spent quite a heavy time so to lighten up a bit i passed a lame comment and he joined in with his sarcastic remark which led to a little banter between us which ended with us cracking up on our stupidity..we spent hours together which passed like minutes..i came home and slept, dead tired and here i was awake like a night owl..i know i know it's morning already  but do you not know i sleep like horse at this hour of the morning..

Chachi is the only one who wakes up this early followed by chacha, i somehow couldn't get myself to sleep again so i thought of helping chachi and also spending a little time with her..i helped her with the chores and we sat on the couch gossiping over our cup of tea..gossips with her are always fun..it leaves me in fits every time..we were having a gala time when she abruptly stood up asking me to wait and left to her room..

I stared at her confused..she was back in minutes and said handing me a paper bag..seeing my expressions she guessed my confusion so said..

" aree aaise kya dekh rahi hai mujhe..main kal bahar gayi thi toh maine yeh dekha mujhe bada pasand aaya toh main ne tere liye le liya abb tu Dekhke bata kaisa hai!" she said and i nodded at her..

Seeing the stuff inside i had the biggest smile on my face..it was a beautiful red anarkali..like the prettiest i have ever seen..it was soo much my type..like very simple yet elegant and beautiful..it had the most minimal work of red beads..that did just enough to add the perfect amount of elegance to it..

" kaisa laga!?" she asked..i was soo much in aww of the dress that i actually forgot to thank her..

" omggg!!! Chachi this is soo pretty, the color, the soft fabric the work everything is just soo good..thankyouuu soo much chachi..i love loved it.." i said taking her in a hug to which she patted my back with a smile..

" thek hai thek hai, tujhe aacha laga na bus aur ja abb mujhe yeh pehenke dikha" she said smiling and i quickly ran upstairs with an okay and a thankyou peck on her cheeks to which she smiled gladly..i know she's the best right!

To my suprise the dress was a perfect fit for me..it enhanced all curves in a beautiful way and okay i can come off as a little narcissistic here but i looked hot!! I couldn't stop drooling over myself!!

" hayee! Nandini tumhe koi hak nhi hai ki tum itni khubsurat lago..not fair!" quoting ‘poo’ here i said looking at my reflection in the mirror and chuckled at my craziness..i ran downstairs and twirled around to show chachi my dress..

" nandu!! You look soo good..ekdum pari lag ragi hai..nazar na lage meri baachi ko!" she said taking a little khol from her lower eyelid and putting behind my years, i gave her a beautiful smile..i went back to my room stood in front of the mirror smiling at myself..

I gazed outside my window to see the sky was already lit up, i frowned and turned my gaze towards the clock to see it was striking 6..it was already two hours! I made a sad pout as i knew i had to get out of this beauty and wear the usual boring formals as i had office to attend..but smiled wickedly, realizing it was still an hour left for me to get ready..i quickly wore a beautiful pair of earrings that went well with the dress..what! Don't judge me okay i just wanted to complete the look!...

---------------------------

Manik's pov:

                  I woke up with the continous buzzing of my cell..it was my manager informing about a meeting that had to be rescheduled due to some inconvenience, causing me to get up and start the day..as i was fixing my hair the yesterday's images came rushing down to my memory lane and my lips broke into a small smile..this reminds me that i need to talk to nandini about the meeting i need to fill her up..ek kaam karta hu I'll go pick her up raste main hi I'll give her all the details..

Anyways as soon as we get there we have to be in the conference room so it's better i go and pick her up..With this i left downstairs and grabbing my car keys as i wished to drive today..

-----------------------

I reached her place and stood outside pressing the doorbell once..i was greeted by the loving and cheerful voice of her chachi as she opened the door..

" areee manik!!! What a pleasant surprise..aao aao andar aao...yeh nandu bhi na usne bataya hi nhi ki tum aane vale ho varna i would have made a special breakfast!" she said as we both walked in..

" nahi chachi actually nandini ko bhi nhi pata about me showing up here voh mujhe nandini se kuch kaam tha office ka isliye!" i explained her and she gave an acknowledging nod..

" abb aagaye ho toh nashta karke jao.. main tumhari koi baat nhi sun rahi..aur please nandini ko bhi bhula lao yeh ladki kabse gayi hai upar pata nhi kya kar rahi hai..vahi pe haath bhi dho lena!" she said and before i could protest she walked away towards the kitchen leaving me with no choice but to do as she said..

Taking the stairs i reached her room and stood right at the entrance..the door to her room was partially closed i knocked once slowly but no response came from the other side..i was about to knock again but unintentionally though my gaze drifted from the partially closed door stuck on a scene and then there was no turning back...

I could feel my breath hitching in my throat...she..she looked mesmerizingly beautiful...she looked like a pure angel in that dress..i knew i cannot barge into her privacy like that but i couldn't hold myself back anymore..i was completely smitten by her enchanting glowing face and that bewitching smile that her face adorned..

It felt like my legs had the mind of their own, even after constant warning from my mind about my actions...my legs didn't seem to stop they stealthily sneaked inside her room..she didn't seem to notice my arrival as she was busy smiling at herself...my eyes refused to move away from her reflection..

They stuck there as if seeing the most beautiful sight ever..and well!! I wouldn't deny that..she noticed me when i was a little into her room, she surely was taken aback...
-----------------------

Nandini's pov:

         Ohhh! How much i loved this dress..i already was done with my share of photo session in the same!! I twirled around my entire room..dancing and singing to myself..yeah it's me nandini murthy a supposed adult!!! can't help the kid inside me gets way to excited at times..

I was so into adoring myself that i failed to notice the presence of the intruder....which was none other than mr.manik malhotra!! I stood there shocked with his out of nowhere appearance..i said looking at him through the mirror..

" manik tum yaha..." i left the sentence incomplete as i saw his attention was nowhere on my words, frowning i followed his gaze only to turn beetroot red as i saw him starring at my reflection..i quickly averted my gaze turning my face to the other side..a futile attempt at hiding my blush..

I couldn't keep away for long as my eyes shifted to the mirror slowly where i saw him approaching me with slow and steady steps..his eyes held this intensity that made shiver run down my spine...my eyes caught his and were having a conversation of their own..i couldn't break the eyelock then on!

Soon enough he was close..too close to me..my back stuck to his chest and my eyes locked with his..i never knew when his fingers sneaked on my arms and he trailed them on my arms ever so gently...his touch..it was magical...i had goosebumps all over with the mere brushing of his fingers on my arm..

"manik!" i moaned a little unknowingly not able to handle the intensity his eyes held..all the reply i got from him was a shh...that he whispered close to my ears..his hot breath fanning my earlobe did everything to get me all jittery..

He flipped me around in a swift..our eyes still locked, his fingers that were playing with my arms a while back now clutched my waist in their tight grip..he pulled me towards him with a jerk filling the already negligible distance between us..our faces were merely inches apart his breaths Fanning my lips and mine his chin as height you see!!

His other hand cupped my face as he caressed it slowly with his thumb..i had all kinds of butterflies fluttering in my tummy...i never knew this phrase so well before today..my hands rested on his chest as i clutched the side of his blazer in a death grip..squeezing my eyes shut seeing him covering the distance between our faces..i was expecting all the wild things to happen but nothing did! He whispered huskily in my ears..

" open your eyes nandini!" his tone was one that could make an girl weak on her knees, it held a little dominance and authority along with the husk that made me open my eyes and look at him..

" you look beautiful in this! Mesmerizing..like an angel straight from heaven" he said almost over my lips caressing my face..if it was any other guy i would have kicked him where the sun dosent shine but with him it was different...i felt distinct as obviously it was my first time any guy was this close to me i never gave that right to anyone..but i wasn't uncomfortable..his gestures came off too pure to me for it to be manipulated by vices..

I blushed crimson red at his words smiling beautiful to which he gave me his deadly smile in return..he leaned aheadas i closed my eyes slightly aware of what's coming next..and it did he kissed me!! He planted a small kiss on my cheek, letting his lips rest on my cheek for a little more..

He moved his head back a little and said playing with one of my earrings..

" these..they twinkle like stars when you wear them.." he said looking straight into my eyes, he again leaned towards my other cheek and kissed it..making me close my yes yet again and clutch his blazer tighter, i pressed my lips together to control the newly blooming feelings...

He gazed back at me..his thumb brushing against my lower lips with his eyes stuck on them as well..i couldn't stop myself but gaze at his thin yet perfect lips, they were in the lightest shade of pink making them look naturally beautiful..

We leaned ahead our nose brushing against each other..in that moment none was us seem to have control..our  hearts took over the voice of our mind that kept screaming to let us know about the consequences but at that very moment we ignored all of it..like nothing else ever existed it was just this moment and us...

Meri aakho ne chuna hai tujhe duniya dekh kar,

Kiska chehra abb main dekhun,
Tera chehra dekh kar....

~unknown

Heyy guys!!! I hope you all liked the update if you did please please do vote and comment it really means so much-❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
133K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
1.5K 176 22
That day the cafe was overcrowded and I had to share my seat with a stranger, who seemed like a person I have known for years...her name was Prerna...
849K 63.1K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...