MA FANFICTIONS FOR ORIGINS **...

By Hangy_Wangy

This is a book that I have decided to create! I have SO many ideas and I need a place to put them. Plus I thi... More

Branbean's Problem (FTO)
Branbean's Problem Pt 2 (FTO)
Ummm.... Yeah
A Secret Relationship
Quick Question
1st Day of Oneshots
2nd Day of Oneshots
3rd Day of Oneshots
4th Day of Oneshots
5th Day of Oneshots
6th Day of Oneshots
7th Day of Oneshots
8th Day of Oneshots
9th Day of Oneshots
10th Day of Oneshots
11th Day of Oneshots
12th Day of Oneshots
Sorry...
The List
Ritchie x Michael (FTO)
The Attacks on Mario (FTO)
Brakeout XD (FTO)
Branbean's Problem (Pt 3 & more)
New Years Homesickness (OoO)
Hi! :3
The Potion... (SNO)
Pokemon is Out!
I need new ideas XD
"PIXIES!!" (OoO
Mavid (FTO)
Sad Bean Deserves Happiness (SNO)
They are Brothers (SNO)
Please don't go... (OoO)
The 'New' List
A/N about pt 4
Branbean's Problem (Pt 4)
Mitchie Pt 2 (FTO and Landon)
Taggie Tagged! :3
The Attacks on Mario (Pt 2 FTO)
Even The Devil Can Be Romantic (SNO)
Sick Bros (FTO)
uhhh... anyone wanna join?
Testing New Gifts (FTO)
Brandeen Is A Lowerhand (OoO)
Honey Starts Tickles (SDS)
Goose Hunt Gone Wild (FTO)
Sorry to Everyone!! (A/N)
Fluffy Stuff (OoO)
Old Friends... (SCP x FTO)
??? (A/N)
Troubles in Origingz? (AU)
E-Excuse Me?! (FTO)
Build Me Up, Buttercup (FTO)
"Thank you, Kay!" (FTO)
"Ritchie?!" (HoTD)
What is dis???
Alright!
"I forgive you..."
Drift Away (OoO S2)
I Need to Find You... (FTO)
Green Boi Sick Boi (CG)
Pls T^T
"H-He's dead..." (OoO S2)
I would like to say... (A/N)
Angi Fish Boi (CH)
How to sexualise Uno... (OoO S2)
Lost Love (OoO S2 x MZR)
"Mama Cal Da Best uwu" (OOO S2)
Falling for him (FTO S5)
Beans can love (FTO S5)
"A... Surprise?!?!" (Special)
Shnoot Shnoot Mother Shnookers! (SNO)
BRYDEENIO!! (OoO S1)
S-Sorry... I guess (A/N)
Floof and Fur (FTO S5)
Hehe >:) (A/N)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 🦌🎄🎉
"Do They Know it's Christmas?"
A Stupid idea :D (A/N)
Lychee's Demon (OoO S2)
A little something (A/N)
ALRIGHTY! (A/N)
I'm angy >:(
The Headache (New book!)
The End of an Era...
:)

The Cure... (SNO)

2.5K 61 30
By Hangy_Wangy

Part 2 of The Potion...
~~~Over at Ashborne~~~

(A/N: If anyone remembers what the first day of oneshots was about, it's after that. Meaning, the mutants are friend with everyone JUST for this story unless mentioned otherwise)

(Rian's POV)

Me, Austin, Bri and Devin were just playing cards outside, under the big tree.

"Ha! I win again!" Austin yells, throwing his hands in the air. We all just huffed at his victory.

"That's the 3rd game in a row! How are you so good?" Devin exclaims looking at Austin.

"I dunno. Beginner's luck?" Austin shrugs and as we were gonna get ready for another game, Michael comes flying in from one direction while Pierre comes in the other direction.

"Hey Michael!"
"Hey Pierre!"

We wave over to them but we could tell both of them are worried about something. "Ok what's wrong?" I asked,  looking at the two newcomers.

"Well-"
"The Alpha of Packhaven is sick and is slowly dying." Pierre went straight to the point, he sounded really upset. We all went wide-eyed at the news.

"Really?! How?" I asked.

"Mario and Xylo went to visit Rae when Rae threw a potion on Mario, apparently it's causing him to slowly be killed from the inside." Michael explains, now we know why he's worried. This just makes me and Austin worry more.

"What do we do?!" I asked panicked.

"That's what I don't know! I have no idea what the potion was, what it looked like, or what ingredients she used so I can't help!" Michael yells gripping his hair, obviously panicking. I noticed so I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. He hugged back immediately.

"How about we go to Mythspire? We could ask Xylo what the potion looked like and figure it out from there?" Devin suggested so that's why we were currently on our way to Mythspire to help out little Wolfir
(Jackson's POV)

I called Pat and explained our situation, he said he'll be here in about 20 minutes.

"Ok so I called and-" I was interupted by the door knocking.

'Pat can't be that quick? He said 20 minutes. That was less that 10.' I walked up to the door and answered it.

"Hello?" It wasn't Pat. It was actually the Ashborne Mutants.

"Hi. We heard that our friend Mario, the Alpha of Packhaven, was sick? And we came to help." Michael says worriedly.

'Honestly forgot they're our friends now.'

"Oh, I forgot you guys are his friends. Sure, come inside." I move aside to let the two true alphas, the vampire girl, the incubus, Pierre, and the Devil inside.

"So where is he?" Rian asked me, looking a little panicked.

"He is in Mitch's room, Xylo's currently watching him." Austin and Rian looked at each other and ran to where Mario is.

'Man, they must be worried.' I thought as I walked back to the others with our new visitors.

"Hey Jackson. Is Pat here- Wait Michael?" Everyone except Devin, Bri and I looked at them in confusion.

"Yes?" He says calmly.

"Why are you guys here?" Xylo asks, still a little confused.

"Well, I don't exactly want my friend to die. So, we came to help and I wanted to know more about this potion." Michael answers while sitting down on the couch next to me. Devin and Bri were next to him.

"Well-" As Xylo was about to explain, a knock at the door could be heard.

"I'll get it. It's most likely Pat." I sighed as I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and revealed our little wizard friend.

"I came as fast as I could. Where's the Alpha?" He says quickly. I pointed up the stairs.

"He's in Mitch's room."

"Great. Thank you." He ran up the stairs in a hurry and kinda panicked. I looked at the others and shrugged as we followed him to Mitch's bed room.

Once inside we saw Pat beside Xylo on one side of Mitch's bed while the true alphas were sitting on the other side.

"Do you know what's up?" I asked, concerned for our dying friend.

"Kind of. Xylo, what did the potion look like?" Pat turns to Xylo, who looks like he was thinking about the answer.

"I think it was a green and black liquid with little white bubbles."

After Xylo answered, Michael and Pat both paled and their faces were frozen in shock.

"Pat? Michael? Do you know what it is?" They both nod.

"The symptoms, what Xylo explained, it's all the same as..." Pat trails off looking at Michael as if to confirm his thought.

Michael nods and finishes his sentence. "... La mort de l'amour." (A/n: I take french classes and know that this means 'The death of love')

All of us were more confused now, except for Bryan, who wasn't as confused.

"What does that mean?" Xylo asked.

"It's in French and it means 'The Death of Love'. Why is it called that?" Bryan translates but looks as confused as us.

"It's called the Death of Love because initially it's both a love potion and a poison. If splashed onto an individual, then the poison will kill said individual slowly on the inside. That's the death part." Michael looked at Pat to continue and Pat nods.

"The love part is that, if the individual's mate/love interest/crush is in the room, then the poison will slow down. If the crush leaves the room, the poison will speed up the farther away they are from the poisoned one. If the person doesn't like him back, there isn't a way of curing him and he'll die."

Pat finishes looking at Mario, who was more pale than before. Now everyone was more worried than before we knew the explanation.

(Switch to Mitch (POV))

'I know I like him alot but I'm just not sure if he likes me...'

"How do we find out who Mario's crush is?! He can't die!" Rian yells, very worried.

"Umm... They have to be in the room because the poison is slower than usual..." Everyone gasped as they turned to Mario, who hasn't changed a little.

"Wait, who could it be then? Is anyone here already with someone?" Jackson asks us all.

We found out that:
Xylo likes Relena, Michael is dating Rian, Austin is dating Bri, Devin likes someone else, Pierre also likes someone else, Jackson and Bryan are together aswell.

"That leaves you, me, Marcus and Colin." Pat points at himself and us.

"Uhhh, I don't like anyone." Colin says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"N-Neither." Marcus stutters out, leaving only me and Pat.

"I have only talked to him once so, there isn't anything between us." Everyone turns to me and if vampires could blush, I would be redder than a ripe tomato.

"Mitch? Who do you like?" Jackson asks, staring at me with curiousity but also it looks like he's demanding an answer. If we didn't have someone dying right now, I would practically growl at him for ordering me to do something.

I looked at the ground and mumbled my answer.

"Mitch, you need to speak up. We need to find out who Mario's crush is so that we can save him from dying." Jackson walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I said... It's Mario..." I said a little louder but it was clear everyone could hear it as I heard gasps come from practically everyone.

Then we heard another coughing fit coming from Mario so, we instantly turn to him. He's throwing up more blood and his skin is getting paler. Even his ears are down and his hat is on the ground.

It honestly breaks my heart seeing him like this.

"You need to show him that you like him." Pat says looking at Mario still.

"W-What?!" I was shocked and confused now. 'What if he doesn't like me and someone else?!'

"He's gonna die if we don't do something and since you're the only one here who likes him, you have to show him that." Michael elaborates but I'm still shocked.

I look over at him as he opens his eyes and looks at me for a split second before closing them. In that split second, I saw a dying, broken soul on the inside and, it broke my heart even more.

I sighed and walked up to Mario, Xylo and Pat moved away so I could get near him. I leaned down and hesitantely kissed him on the lips. I pulled away after about 20 seconds and looked at him, he didn't change. Everyone behind me sighed as Xylo and Bryan sounded like they were crying at their Alpha on his death bed.

"Mario..." I whisper as tears threaten to fall. "I... I like you... A lot. I just never show my feelings and am horrible at expressing them."

Tears roll down my face as I continue. "I... You just can't die!" I yell as I smash my lips on his again, pouring out this love that I never knew I had for him. I thought it was just a small crush but... Guess it was more.

More tears roll down my face as I kissed his surprisingly soft lips. I just wished he felt the same. I had given up on him liking me so I was gonna pull away... But then something happened.

(Mario's POV)

As I felt like I was on my last few moments, suddenly my life came back to me. I felt like I was slowly regaining my strength back but was confused on how. My eyes fluttered slightly open and I saw Mitch... kissing me?!

'He likes me back?!' Was the only thought going through my mind and I kissed him back as he was about to pull away.

He suddenly pulled away and gasped. I was sad but I wanted to find out what happened. I fluttered my eyes open and figured that I was in Mythspire.

"Mario?!" I heard someone yell as I turned to face everyone looking at me with relief and shock in their eyes, each with a mix of a smile on their faces.

I turned to face the person who yelled my name and saw Mitch standing besides me, tears rolling down his face.

"You're alright?!" He yells as he tackles me into a hug. I was a bit surprised but weakly hugged back.

"Y-Yeah... S-so, y-you like m-me?" I croaked out,  looking at him blushing.

"Of course! Why do you think I kissed ya?!" I chuckled and brought him in for another kiss. He smiled as he kissed back, wrapping his arms around my neck.

When we pulled apart, we were smiling brightly. He sat in the bed with me as I rest my head on his chest.

"So, you feeling alright?" Xylo asks walking up to us.

"K-Kinda. Still f-feel a little w-weak though." I said weakly as I snuggled into Mitch's chest more.

"Well, you can just stay in Mythspire until you feel well enough to go back to Packhaven." Mitch says happily while patting my ears, making me howl slightly.

"Awww. Well, we best be off now. Mario, I hope you feel better soon and we'll come and visit some time." Michael says.

'I didn't even realise they were here. What a good friend I am.'

I didn't wanna say anything so I just nodded my head and smiled.

"Wait! If they're together, will I have two dads?" Bri asked looking at Mitch.

He looks at me and smiles, "Only if Mario here would like to be my boyfriend." He finished with a smirk.

"O-Of course." I whisper, kissing his cheek.

"This is gonna be weird. One dad is a vampire while the other is a werewolf." Bri sighs, shaking her head.

"It's not that bad. My dad is the literal devil while my other one is Rian, who's a phoenix true alpha. Your's isn't that weird." Devin pouts looking at his band mate. This causes everyone to start laughing.

During our little laughing session, I heard Mitch whisper something in my ear that made my heart skip a beat.

"Love you, my little wolfy."

I smirked tiredly at him as I look up. "L-Love you t-too, my book worm." He looks joking offended. "Excuse me?! I don't read that many!"

I just chuckle and lean back in his chest. My eyes grew tired so, I slowly drifted off to sleep happily with my boyfriend's arms around me. Before I fell asleep, I heard everyone leaving and saying quick goodbyes to Mitch and I.

"Night, Wolfy." He says as he gets comfy with me leaning on his chest.

"Night, Bookworm." I chuckled tiredly as I fell asleep,  but not before hearing him say.

"I don't read that many books... Do I?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: here is part two of The Potion! It may have come a bit early but... I need something to do since I can't sleep :3

If you don't like the ship, then that's fine :) I respect all ships!

Honestly, I like the way it turned out and this part is actually longer than the other part. 2157 words < 2212 words.

Next oneshot is from AngelBeeAKAFloria and it is for OOO so be ready. Also, the pokemon story is out and will be updated very soon, as will Different Dimensions! Its a very exciting week for me as the writer :3

Be excited!! :3

-HangryWolf

P.s I have read those new rules that have been implemented for our fanfictions. Personally, I am sad that they have taken away something we like and feel comfortable with. If people didn't like what they read because they just don't, then they shouldn't report it ONLY report something or someone if it's/they're being offensive or goes/going against regulations and rules! But I respect their descisions.

I don't know where to put warnings on my chapters as I don't understand what fluff or angst is :/ I don't know if any of my writing is either of these so, I am sorry if they are. What does Fluff mean, what does NSFW mean and what does Angst mean? Because I honestly have no idea if any of my chapters resembles either. Pls let me know! :3

I'm scared to post my chapters in case they are these without warning and I don't wanna offend anyone :(. It gives me anxiety to think of what would happen if I do accidentally offend someone then they report me for offending them without me knowing I offended them. I'm scared to lose this profile because Wattpad is where I feel safe to express the things I like with others. As you could probably tell, I'm silently ranting, meaning I'm panicking internally.

I better stop now.

Thanks for reading

-HangryWolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.8K 169
~~~~~Requests are Not Open~~~~~~~ New: I do have dyslexia so please be patient with me! I well be going though, and removing chapters and fixing chap...
229K 3.6K 86
[Requests are Closed ;-;] Well, well, well.... what are you doin here? ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Ya read the title right! I am a massive SANSCEST SHIPPER! *...
1.9K 44 9
This is just me being bored and this is my first ever book of this type, so don't give me crap about it, please. This will have some AU's, some irl s...
407 8 13
A bunch of stories for those who are hurt by current lore happenings on the Dream SMP! It will be a mostly fluffy book some of my favorite ships on t...