MA FANFICTIONS FOR ORIGINS **...

By Hangy_Wangy

This is a book that I have decided to create! I have SO many ideas and I need a place to put them. Plus I thi... More

Branbean's Problem (FTO)
Branbean's Problem Pt 2 (FTO)
Ummm.... Yeah
A Secret Relationship
Quick Question
1st Day of Oneshots
2nd Day of Oneshots
3rd Day of Oneshots
4th Day of Oneshots
5th Day of Oneshots
6th Day of Oneshots
7th Day of Oneshots
8th Day of Oneshots
9th Day of Oneshots
10th Day of Oneshots
11th Day of Oneshots
12th Day of Oneshots
Sorry...
The List
Ritchie x Michael (FTO)
Brakeout XD (FTO)
Branbean's Problem (Pt 3 & more)
New Years Homesickness (OoO)
Hi! :3
The Potion... (SNO)
Pokemon is Out!
The Cure... (SNO)
I need new ideas XD
"PIXIES!!" (OoO
Mavid (FTO)
Sad Bean Deserves Happiness (SNO)
They are Brothers (SNO)
Please don't go... (OoO)
The 'New' List
A/N about pt 4
Branbean's Problem (Pt 4)
Mitchie Pt 2 (FTO and Landon)
Taggie Tagged! :3
The Attacks on Mario (Pt 2 FTO)
Even The Devil Can Be Romantic (SNO)
Sick Bros (FTO)
uhhh... anyone wanna join?
Testing New Gifts (FTO)
Brandeen Is A Lowerhand (OoO)
Honey Starts Tickles (SDS)
Goose Hunt Gone Wild (FTO)
Sorry to Everyone!! (A/N)
Fluffy Stuff (OoO)
Old Friends... (SCP x FTO)
??? (A/N)
Troubles in Origingz? (AU)
E-Excuse Me?! (FTO)
Build Me Up, Buttercup (FTO)
"Thank you, Kay!" (FTO)
"Ritchie?!" (HoTD)
What is dis???
Alright!
"I forgive you..."
Drift Away (OoO S2)
I Need to Find You... (FTO)
Green Boi Sick Boi (CG)
Pls T^T
"H-He's dead..." (OoO S2)
I would like to say... (A/N)
Angi Fish Boi (CH)
How to sexualise Uno... (OoO S2)
Lost Love (OoO S2 x MZR)
"Mama Cal Da Best uwu" (OOO S2)
Falling for him (FTO S5)
Beans can love (FTO S5)
"A... Surprise?!?!" (Special)
Shnoot Shnoot Mother Shnookers! (SNO)
BRYDEENIO!! (OoO S1)
S-Sorry... I guess (A/N)
Floof and Fur (FTO S5)
Hehe >:) (A/N)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 🦌🎄🎉
"Do They Know it's Christmas?"
A Stupid idea :D (A/N)
Lychee's Demon (OoO S2)
A little something (A/N)
ALRIGHTY! (A/N)
I'm angy >:(
The Headache (New book!)
The End of an Era...
:)

The Attacks on Mario (FTO)

3.1K 74 68
By Hangy_Wangy

A/N: Thanks to Ryana87088 for this lovely suggestion. I honestly got carried away and wrote way more than needed XD. Also, I know that Mario doesn't actually have Anxiety. I just needed a reason for his tough and bored character to get panicked easily :P. Anyways, enjoy!!

(Mario's POV)

I didn't even feel like going to the guild meeting but Ritchie said it was 'important'. Honestly, he just says this so that we go.

On my way to new guild hall, I felt a presense from behind me so I stopped. I turned around only to be met with a punch in my eye. I stumbled back but kept my composure while holding my eye in pain.

"OK, who was that?!" I yelled but no one was there. I sighed as I continued to the guild hall, unaware I was still holding my eye.

Once I reached the door, I opened it and walked in. The meeting had already started. Ritchie noticed me and raised an eyebrow. "Mario, why are you late?"

"And why are you holding your eye?" Boat continued.

"Well, to answer Ritchie's question, I was jumped on the way here. To answer Boat's question, I got punched in the eye and now I can't open it at all." I explained as I took my respective seat next to Kit.

Everyone looked at me, shocked and a bit concerned.

"Can we see it?" Kit asked, probably regretting it. I sighed.

"Sure..." Everyone huddled around me. When I took my hand off, everyone winced and backed away instantly, except kit. She just changed seats.

'Huh, didn't think it was that bad...'

"Oooooo, that's looks bad. David, can you take Mario to the infirmary? Y'know, in case the person is still here?" Ritchie asked, looking between me and David.

"Ummm, sure. C'mon, Mario." I walked off with David to the infirmary and on our way, I was jumped again.

"Ahhh!!" I fell backwards as a man with a black hood jumped in front of me and pointed a knife at my neck.

"Goodnight, Cavern Dragon Slayer." The mysterious guy whispered as he pulled the knife back, getting ready to stab me. I braced for impact but it never came.

I look up and saw the guy trapped in ice.
"C'mon, hurry!" David grabbed my arm and pulled me up, dragging me to the infirmary as we run.

Once we arrived, I sat on the bed as Iceboi grabbed the bandages for my eye.

"Alright now hold still." He put a cotton bud with ointment on my eye and I wince at the pain but kept still.

TIME SKIP BY OLIVER HIMSELF

(Still Mario's POV)

After I had a bandage over my eye, we were off, heading back to the guildhall. We were going to ask Ritchie or Brandon what we missed on the meeting.

"So, you alright now?" David asked, looking at me as we walk.

"Yeah, I guess... Sucks only being able to look out of one eye," I chuckled. I could tell he sensed the humour as he chuckled as well.

Then I paused and stopped walking.

'Someone's nearby...'

David looks back and noticed that I stopped walking. "Hey, Mario? You good?"

"Someone's nearby..." I said aloud.

David's eyes went wide as he grabbed my hand and we booked it for the guildhall. "Are they still following?" He yelled as we ran.

"Yes, and they're catching up!" I nodded my head and kept running faster with David.

"Nearly there!"

Once we were close enough, David busted through the door, not breaking it, and we ran inside.

He fell to his hands and legs, while I laid on the ground on my stomach.

"David? Mario? What happened?" Ritchie asked walking up to us.

"Someone jumped... Mario on the way... to the infirmary... and... was chasing us... here." David huffed out.

Everyone looked at us shocked.

'Oh god... Anxiety go away! I don't need you... but... I don't wanna be jumped again... what if I die?!'

I curled into a ball as I begin to shake.

"Mario? You ok?" David crawls over to me and pulls me into his lap. I shook my head, still scared and my anxiety won't leave me.

"Shhh... no one will jump you here... don't worry, I'll protect you..." David whispered in my ear while stroking my hair. This calmed me down but my breathing was quick.

Brandon kneeled down and put his hand on my shoulder, making me stiffen then relax.

"Mario, follow my breathing. In and out, in and out." He said softly as I followed his breathing. Once I was calm, I leaned on David's chest, silent tears coming down my face.

"What was that?" Boat asked, curious.

"Mario has minor anxiety. It's something from his... past guild. I'm not going to mention what because it will trigger him again." David rubbed my back as Brandon stood up.

"Well, to ensure that he isn't jumped or worse, someone has to stay by him at all times. Just until we can stop these attacks from happening." I was happy with Ritchie's plan.

"Ok, we can do rotations. We'll change who Mario is with everyday and David can sleep with him, since he's the only one who can really calm his anxiety attacks."

TIME SKIP THE DECISIONS

It was settled. I had Ritchie first, Boat second, David third, Kit and Inmo fourth, Brandon fifth and David along with Boat again on the last 2 days.

I had Kit today so we went to train.

TIME SKIPPPPPP

Today was a first day, meaning Ritchie would be with me.

"Ok, Mario. You can come with me to Atlantide because I need to pick somethings up!" I followed Ritchie and stayed close by his side, scared but relieved that Ritchie was with me.

'Mario? Where are you?' I heard Mitch calling in my head.
'In Atlantide with Ritchie? Why?'
'We have a meeting with our brothers today, did you forget? And why are you with Ritchie?'
'Oh shoot! So much has happened today and I forgot about the meeting! Umm, Ritchie needs to stay with me... can he come?'
'I dunno... why does Ritchie have to stay with you?'
'I need someone with me at all times and it's Ritchie's turn. I'll explain when we get there but I have to bring him with me, ok?'
'Ok...? You better explain once you get here...'
'Thank you! And yes, definetly I'll explain.'
'Good, and hurry. Bryan and Colin are getting worried.'
'Ok see you soon!'
'Bye'

I was snapped out of the conversation when I noticed that Ritchie had already walked again. My anxiety crept up on me as I searched around for Ritchie. I ran around a corner to see him, looking frantically around him, probably looking for me.

"Ritchie!" I ran up to him and hugged him, something I didn't do often but it calmed me.

"Oh there you are. I was worried for a bit. What were you doing?" He asked as I let go.

"Telepathically talking with Mitch. Listen, I have a meeting I need to get to so, have you got what you need?" I say quickly, startling him.

"Uhh, yeah I do. Sure we can leave. Where's the meeting and who's it with?"

"It's on an island and it's with other guild members. C'mon!" I ran ahead towards the boat.

As we were getting off the boat, I ran over to a bush to be sick.

"Ughh, I hate boats... but I hate this bandage more!" I pouted and turned, seeing Ritchie looking towards our cave.

"So, where are we and why are you meeting here? Who's coming?" As Ritchie asked curiously at the cave, three people walked out.

"He's here because we had a meeting. We meet here because it's a secret place to most people." Mitch says looking at Ritchie. Then they look at me and their eyes widened.

"Mario, what happened to your eye?!" Bryan yells, running over and turning my head to see the bandage.

"It's the reason I have Ritchie with me..." I say nervously.

"Come inside, we'll explain everything." We all walked inside and I took my seat, while my brothers took theirs. Ritchie just sat on the floor next to my seat.

"So explain somethings. Why are you late to our meeting, what happened to your eye, and why did you need Ritchie to come with you? You know this place is secret." Mitch asked, staring at me along with my brothers.

So I explained everything that happened today. From the first attack, to the minor anxiety, to the reason Ritchie came to our Dragon cave. Also, now Ritchie knows about our Dragon pact. He was actually quite understanding.

After we finished, Mitch, Colin and Bryan all had angry looks in their eyes.

"I'm going to burn the person who hurt you to a crisp!" Bryan yelled while blowing a little flame.

"I understand that you guys are mad but calm down. We need to find out who is the cause of the attacks before you do anything." Ritchie tried to calm my brothers down.

It worked but then the cloaked person from before teleported in front of the cave. I'm the only person who saw this so I ran behind Mitch, seeing as he was closest and tallest.

"Mario? What's wrong?" Colin asked but before I could say anything, the cloaked man teleported in front of me.

I screamed in fear as I ran from behind Mitch and behind Ritchie instead.

"Don't you dare hurt my Brother!!" Mitch yelled as he attacked the cloaked man, taking his hood off in the process. This revealed the attacker as...

"G-Guild M-Master Dean?!" I yelled in shock from behind Ritchie.

My brothers turned to me, including Dean.

"Ah yes. Greetings Mario, or should I say, Traitor?" He laughed his evil laugh which caused me to shudder behind Ritchie. He sensed my fear and stuck his arms around me, protectively.

"I a-am n-no Traitor! Y-You killed m-my sister! I-I had to r-run!" I stuttered out while gripping Ritchie's poncho.

"I think it's about time you leave, Dean. Unless you want to feel the wrath of a diablos twin and three dragon slayers." Mitch smirked while they surrounded Dean.

Dean growled in defeat. "Fine, you win this time. But next time, Mario, I will get my revenge from last time..."

Then he disappeared after a giant cloud of smoke engulfed the cave.

"Who was that Mario?" Bryan asked.

"Mario's old guildmaster. From his old dark guild before he joined Divinus Magia." Ritchie says walking up to me and picking me up. I gripped his poncho in fear.

"Shhh. He's gone, you can relax." Ritchie started stroking my hair like David did, being one of the only ways to calm me.

Once I was calm, Ritchie turned over to the others and said. "We're gonna head over to our guild because I forgot to tell Brandon where we went. I'm going to bring Mario to save the troubles for you guys."

They all nodded and each left a brotherly hug and kiss on my head as we left. "Bye, stay safe Mario!" Bryan yelled.

TIME SKIP TO A FEW WEEKS LATER

(STILL Mario's POV)

It's been a few weeks since Dean showed up in our dragon cave. Ever since, I haven't been jumped but I still have someone with me at all times just until we can confirm that I won't get attack.

Even though I haven't been attacked, I still have nightmares. I wake up in the middle of the night, sweating and tears dropping down my face.

Luckily I have David next to me, since he's the person who can calm me the easiest. Even when David can't stay with me at night, someone or even a dragon slayer stays by me so I can sleep. Now the entire guild knows about our pact.

Sometimes, I even have nightmare-like daydreams and I suddenly start panicking. I'm just happy that my guild and my dragon brothers are always there to help me.

They are like- no, they are my family. A very protective family and I wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the story! I got bored so I chose randomly. Also, does this story sound more like a 'Mario x David' or a 'Mario x Ritchie'? I dunno what I was even going for XD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 5.3K 190
A bunch of one shots there will be fluff and smut but I'll try tell you at the start of the chapter if it has smut. I do take suggestions on what shi...
2.4K 63 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...
23.1K 700 128
Wassup! I'm Zan as u should know ^^ ~ This book revolves around Lander. Idm adding minor ships into chapters, but please make requests abt Lander! ~...
8.3K 48 34
Most of these will be bkdk or tddk, but I will take requests. You can just comment them or I will have a request page. Non of the art or characters a...