MA FANFICTIONS FOR ORIGINS **...

By Hangy_Wangy

This is a book that I have decided to create! I have SO many ideas and I need a place to put them. Plus I thi... More

Branbean's Problem (FTO)
Branbean's Problem Pt 2 (FTO)
Ummm.... Yeah
A Secret Relationship
Quick Question
1st Day of Oneshots
2nd Day of Oneshots
3rd Day of Oneshots
4th Day of Oneshots
5th Day of Oneshots
6th Day of Oneshots
7th Day of Oneshots
8th Day of Oneshots
9th Day of Oneshots
10th Day of Oneshots
11th Day of Oneshots
12th Day of Oneshots
Sorry...
The List
The Attacks on Mario (FTO)
Brakeout XD (FTO)
Branbean's Problem (Pt 3 & more)
New Years Homesickness (OoO)
Hi! :3
The Potion... (SNO)
Pokemon is Out!
The Cure... (SNO)
I need new ideas XD
"PIXIES!!" (OoO
Mavid (FTO)
Sad Bean Deserves Happiness (SNO)
They are Brothers (SNO)
Please don't go... (OoO)
The 'New' List
A/N about pt 4
Branbean's Problem (Pt 4)
Mitchie Pt 2 (FTO and Landon)
Taggie Tagged! :3
The Attacks on Mario (Pt 2 FTO)
Even The Devil Can Be Romantic (SNO)
Sick Bros (FTO)
uhhh... anyone wanna join?
Testing New Gifts (FTO)
Brandeen Is A Lowerhand (OoO)
Honey Starts Tickles (SDS)
Goose Hunt Gone Wild (FTO)
Sorry to Everyone!! (A/N)
Fluffy Stuff (OoO)
Old Friends... (SCP x FTO)
??? (A/N)
Troubles in Origingz? (AU)
E-Excuse Me?! (FTO)
Build Me Up, Buttercup (FTO)
"Thank you, Kay!" (FTO)
"Ritchie?!" (HoTD)
What is dis???
Alright!
"I forgive you..."
Drift Away (OoO S2)
I Need to Find You... (FTO)
Green Boi Sick Boi (CG)
Pls T^T
"H-He's dead..." (OoO S2)
I would like to say... (A/N)
Angi Fish Boi (CH)
How to sexualise Uno... (OoO S2)
Lost Love (OoO S2 x MZR)
"Mama Cal Da Best uwu" (OOO S2)
Falling for him (FTO S5)
Beans can love (FTO S5)
"A... Surprise?!?!" (Special)
Shnoot Shnoot Mother Shnookers! (SNO)
BRYDEENIO!! (OoO S1)
S-Sorry... I guess (A/N)
Floof and Fur (FTO S5)
Hehe >:) (A/N)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 🦌🎄🎉
"Do They Know it's Christmas?"
A Stupid idea :D (A/N)
Lychee's Demon (OoO S2)
A little something (A/N)
ALRIGHTY! (A/N)
I'm angy >:(
The Headache (New book!)
The End of an Era...
:)

Ritchie x Michael (FTO)

3.1K 66 47
By Hangy_Wangy

A/N: The first request has been completed! This is the request of Phoenix_Fire11 so hope you enjoy!
I did need a little help and I got some from my friend, Monokumafan226! So thanks! Enjoy and I hope this is what you wanted.

(Ritchie's POV)

My brother and I were curious about what our counterparts would do next so, I went on a mission to find out their next plan of action.

As I was walking around the forest, I heard people talking. I hurried over to a bush to hide and see who they were.

"Brother, I told you. We can kill them after we find the thing that Eden wants." I heard E. Ritchie say to I presume is E. Brandon.

"Well you're no fun. Imagine when we do finally kill them, I can't wait to see their blood splattered everywhere~" E. Brandon says, laughing like a maniac at the end.

"Yes, I will enjoy it too, but you know Eden. He isn't exactly a patient guy."

"Yeah I know, but he isn't fun either."

E. Ritchie sighed. "How about you go take this to Eden then find something 'fun' to do, that isn't killing the twins?" He said while handing a weird bag to E. Brandon.

"Yeah yeah, sure. We have different ways of fun. And fine... I won't kill the twins... yet." He pouts but smiles at the end as he left back for the sky island.

I chuckle to myself thinking that they can kill us. I mean c'mon, we are called the Infamous Diablos Twins for a reason.

"Now, come out counterpart. I know you heard us." He says while looking at the bush I was hiding behind. I slowly stood up.

"Well, you're not as dumb as the others say you are," I snicker as his face slowly grew red in anger.

"Shut up! I will have a pleasure beating you to the ground," He smirks at the end of his sentence while I just chuckle.

"Not if I get the pleasure of beating you first." I got into a fighting stance and we charged at each other. The fight begins...

TIME SKIP~

I was huffing as I smiled down at my bloody and bruised counterpart, who was unconcious at the moment.

Suddenly I grip my stomach in pain. As I look down, i see a giant slash across my chest down to my stomach.

'Crap... which guild is the closest? I think it's Grimshade... Michael can help.' I think to myself as I slowly limp my way over to Michael's guild.

I limped about 200m away from our fight before I collapsed onto the grass, passing out from blood loss.

(Michael's POV)

I was calmly doing some paperwork in my office when Bren walks in.

"Ah, hello Bren. What brings you to my office?" I asked my second in command.

"Brandon sent a letter to you."

I raised my eyebrow at this, curiously grabbing the letter Bren gave me. "Really?"

Bren nodded and walked away.

I read the letter, getting more worried the more I read.

'To Michael,

My brother went on a mission about 3 hours ago and was supossed to be back in the guildhall for a meeting. He is 50 minutes late and later when you recieve this. I have already contacted the other guild leaders and they are currently searching around their guilds. I am searching around mine with my guild members and I ask if you could look around as well.

I am worried that something may have happened while he was out on his mission. Please let me know if you find him.

- Brandon.'

I stood up from my desk and ran into the guildhall. Everyone looked at me, confused and concerned.

"Michael? Is something wrong?" Pat asked me.

"Yes. Ritchie went on a mission 3 hours ago and never came back. He was supossed to be at a meeting 50 minutes ago but never showed up. Everyone else is looking around their guild area and Brandon asked if we could too. I'm going to look around the forest and I want all of you to look around anywhere nearby the guild."

Everyone was shocked but nodded and left to find the missing guild leader.

I left to the forest that's near our guild island.

TIME SKIP~

As I was walking around the forest, I noticed a little red dot on the ground. I bent down and saw that it was blood.

I looked along the path and saw even more blood that went on for a few hundrend metres. I decided to follow the trail and when it stopped, I was shocked and literally gasped when I saw who I saw...

I saw Ritchie, but he was bruised, cut and had a giant gash across his stomach area and chest. I ran up to him and checked his pulse.

'Thank god he's alive.'

I picked him up in my arms and ran to the guildhall of Grimshade.

TIME SKIP~

I ran through the doors of the guildhall to see everyone sitting at the table, looking like they had no luck. They were also talking with Brandon, who seemed very worried and panicked about his missing brother.

"Hey Michael, you had any l-" Bren never finished his sentence because Brandon ran up to me yelling.

"Brother!! Is he alright?!"

"He's passed out from blood loss and I need to get him to the infirmary quick. Brandon, come with me. Everyone else, inform the other guilds we have Ritchie." Everyone nodded and left to tell the guilds while me and Brandon ran Ritchie to the infirmary.

I laid Ritchie on the bed and left to get the medical supplied for his injuries.

Brandon grabbed some cotton and some ointment (IDK what its called) for his bruises while I worked on stitching his giant gash.

After we finished patching him up, Brandon said he had to leave to check up on his guild and said he'll be back in a little bit. He also said to call him when Ritchie woke up.

I sat down on the chair next to Ritchie and waited for him to wake up. Honestly, I was tired so I fell asleep leaning on the bed.

(Ritchie's POV)

I felt a warm presense next to me and I woke up to see that I was in Grimshade. I tried to sit up but groaned at the pain on my stomach.

"Ritchie, stay down." I heard someone say while pushing me back down on the bed. I look over to them and my face goes red when I see it was Michael.

"What happened?" I asked in a deep voice from waking up.

"I found you passed out in the middle of the forest with a giant bloody gash on your stomach. I brought you here, then me and Brandon patched you up." Michael sat next to me on the bed after I sat up a little bit. "What happened to you?"

"I was on a mission to find out what mine and brother's counterparts are up to next. I found them and fought my counterpart. After I beat him, I tried to get to Grimshade before I passed out but it seems I didn't make it." I explained as Michael listened, looking straight at me.

"Wait, you said Brandon helped you patch me up. Where'd he go?"

"He said he had to check on the guild. He'll be back in a little bit."

I smiled at how much my brother cared. I think Michael saw this and he blushed?

'Does he like me? Guess there is one way to find out.'

"Hey Michael?" I asked, nervous of his answer.

"Yes? What's up?" He answered, sensing my nervousness.

"Do you... like anyone?"

He blushed brightly at the question and looked down. "Uhhh, yes... I do."

"Can you tell me who? I don't mind if you don't tell me." I was curious but was also trying to fight the jealousy forming inside me.

"Sure... They are fun, active, caring and loves their guild. They are a great fighter and I love spending time with them. We're like best friends but I wish we were more..." He trailed off, looking upset at the end.

Then, he looked up at me and asked. "Why do you ask? Do you like someone?"

This time I blushed brightly. "I was... curious? And yeah, I like someone too."

"Can you tell me who?" He asked, curious as much as I was.

"Ummm yeah sure. They are calm, cool, fun at times and serious when he needs to be. He also loves his guild like a family, even if he doesn't show it." I chuckle as I thought about the fact that I'm explaining my crush... to my crush.

"Can you tell me exactly who it is?" He asked again, smirking.

"Only if you tell me yours." I smirked as his face went bright red like his question backfired.

"How about the same time?"

I nodded and he did a countdown.

"3...
2...
1..."

"You!"
"You!"

We yelled at the same time, shocking both of us. I stared into his eyes as he stared back, while moving abit closer.

"So... you like... me?!" I asked still shocked, although he was equally shocked.

"Umm, yeah?" He nervously chuckled. I chuckled as I moved closer to him.

We both moved closer to each other until both of our eyes are closed and our lips are connected. I wrapped my arms around his waist while his went around my neck.

It was a nice, long and passionate kiss. We both realised this and smiled while still kissing.

"Nhm~" He yelped in the kiss when I pulled him into my lap, still holding his waist.

I was about to lick his lip when I heard someone clearing their throat.
We pulled apart and turned around, only to become dark shades of red when we see Brandon staring at us, smirking.

"So this is why Ritchie goes red everytime I mention your name." Brandon said, still smirking.

My face goes redder in embarassment even as I yelled, "BRANDON!!"

He laughed but stopped when I said "You better not tease us if you don't want me to tell Lucas you like him~"

Me and Michael laughed when Brandon's face went red and he faced away from us.

We heard someone yelp behind Brandon and he turned around to see... Lucas. He heard everything.

He ran out the door, face red, and Brandon ran after him. Before he left, he said "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!"

I looked at Michael, and we laughed.

After we stopped laughing, I said to Michael. "So, wanna carry on?" I smirked when I saw his red face as he nodded. I pulled him in for another kiss and continued where we left off from where Brandon interupted our moment.

A/N: I hope this is what you wanted :)
Also, I still take requests but they won't be done this the ones I already have are completed :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.6K 86
[Requests are Closed ;-;] Well, well, well.... what are you doin here? ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Ya read the title right! I am a massive SANSCEST SHIPPER! *...
10.9K 103 32
I got really bored with FTO one-shots so here you go. Enjoy! and you can put any ship you want and how you want the one-shot to go. Like angst, fluff...
19.5K 236 26
Origins One-Shots feel free to request ships wether them be romantic or platonic I'm fine with it. If you want to know the rules please read the firs...
43.8K 616 23
Dude as I was making this I saw there's only 20 Lifesteal smp books- AND THEY ALL ARE NEW AND LESS THAT 10 PARTS! so I'm adding on to that VERY small...