dolan twin daddy imagines - 1

By vi-writes

just some imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART TWO & THREE UP NOW :) More

author's note :)
shopping//e.d
christmas shopping//g.d
classroom//e.d
santa//g.d
nightmare//e.d
mcdonald's//e.d
wealthy//g.d
breakfast//e.d
crying//g.d
wine//e.d
wedding//g.d
boyfriend//e.d
sleeping//g.d
grandma//e.d
party//g.d
mute//e.d
sean//g.d
baby?//e.d
drunk//g.d
twins?//e.d
mother's day//g.d
gender reveal//e.d
monsters//g.d
tattoos//e.d
uncle eefin//g.d
babies?//e.d
loopy//g.d
movies//e.d
fever//g.d
boss//e.d
dinner//g.d
bathtime//e.d
mom?//g.d
lil athlete//e.d
emergency//g.d
candy//e.d
birthday//g.d
reunion//e.d
tea party//g.d
family//e.d
piercing//g.d
divorced//e.d
soccer//g.d
exams//e.d
night night//g.d
baby fever//g.d
crazy//e.d
early//g.d
i know//e.d
field trip//g.d
ceo//e.d
mad//g.d
nap time//e.d
together again//g.d
surprise//e.d
saturdays//g.d
princess//e.d
cameron//g.d
princess//e.d - pt 2
angels//g.d
princess//e.d - pt3
sick//g.d
groceries//e.d
gym//g.d
back to school//e.d
bonding time//g.d
vanilla//e.d
mommy//g.d
roadtrip//e.d
braids//g.d
hickey//e.d
surprises//g.d
earrings//g.d
daughters//both
august//g.d
pinky promise//e.d
wine drunk//g.d
hickey//e.d - part 2
halloween//g.d
all clean//e.d
single//g.d
sixteen//e.d
clueless//g.d
snow//e.d
memory//g.d
accident//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 1
neglected//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 2
vacation//g.d - pt 3
hickey//e.d - pt4
vacation//g.d- pt4
forever family//e.d
vacation//g.d pt5
neglected//e.d - pt2
loo//g.d
hectic//e.d
author's note :')
hi <3

hickey//e.d - pt3

2.3K 34 43
By vi-writes

AN// hello my loves, this is part 3 of hickey//e.d :) i wrote part one a while ago, so go read them to make sure your caught up. i also think im gonna do a part 4 to this series to complete it :) i hope you like <3

(y/n pov)

You're in the kitchen with her, Anne pacing back and forth as you sip on your coffee. She pulled you out of bed first thing in the morning for this. You sighed, shaking your head.

"You gonna tell me honey or?" You asked with a sigh. She looked at you and fixed the bun that she'd slept in. "I'm not gonna be mad, just tell me so we can go back to bed," You sighed.

"Mom," She started, stopping in front of you. you nodded as she sighed, pacing back and forth all over again.

This was gonna be a long morning.

"I'm 16," She said. you nodded.

"Yeah, I gave birth to you, believe it or not," You replied, shaking your head. She groaned as she plopped down into a chair. You rubbed your temples. "C'mon Anne, just tell me what's going on," You said, offering her your coffee. She took it.

"Y'know my boyfriend?" She asked. You nodded, eyebrows furrowing.

She'd told you the minute they were dating, before things could get out of hand like last time. Except you weren't exactly aware of last time.

"Did you guys break up?" You asked. "Oh, sweetheart-" But she cut you off.

"No we didn't break up," She said with an eye roll. You raised your eyebrows. "We- you know- we uh-" She stopped. Your eyes widened.

"You had sex?" You asked. She bit back a smile and nodded. You sighed, rubbing your temples all over again. "Okay, we're gonna have to get you on birth-" but you were cut off.

"You had sex?" Ethan asked, walking into the kitchen, hair disheveled and shirt missing. You sighed, rubbing your forehead.

This wasn't the time to drool over your husband.

"Morning, uh, dad," Anne said. this conversation was not meant for Ethan.

"Did you use a condom?" He asked. Anne nodded, staring at your mug in her lap. "You're fucking 16, you could've gotten pregnant!" He yelled. you sighed, standing up.

"Ethan," You whispered hand on his shoulder. He ignored you.

"I told you that kid was bad news," Ethan grumbled at his daughter. Anne sat quietly. "You lost your virginity to him!" Ethan screamed. You sighed, pulling E down into a chair.

"You're gonna wake Adrian up, baby, sh," You whispered. Ethan ran a hand through his messy hair and groaned again.

"Do you want a repeat of last time?" He asked. Anne sighed as your eyes widened, eyebrows raising.

"Last time?" You asked. Ethan ignored you.

"You better not be coming home drunk because he broke up with you," Ethan yelled. Anne winced and you looked between the two of them, confused.

"What the fuck is going on?" You asked. Ethan looked at you. Oh shit. "What do you mean last time?"

"I'm sorry," Anne whispered. Ethan sighed, rubbing his forehead, wrinkled with all the worrying he's been doing lately. You sighed. "It was a long time ago, mom, don't-" But Ethan cut her off.

"It wasn't even a whole year ago," He yelled, throwing his arms in there. And there were footsteps coming down the stairs.

The three of you turned to see Adrian coming down, rubbing his face, having been woken up from all the noise.

"What's happening?" He asked. "Oh are you planning something for my birthday, I'll go-" Adrian's grin fell as he saw his dad tugging on his hair. That was never a good sign.

"Go upstairs, bud, I've got this," Ethan muttered.

Adrian wasn't leaving now.

"What's happening?" Adrain asked, walking into the kitchen. You sighed. "Anne?" He asked. She kept her eyes glued to your mug that had now become oh so fascinating.

"Adrian, baby, go upstairs," You said. Adrian looked from you to Anne.

"Oh my god, she's pregnant," Adrian said, eyes widening. Anne's eyebrows furrowed as she looked up at her brother. "What the fuck Anne?" He asked.

"She's not pregnant," You said, rubbing her daughter's shoulder. Anne began to cry. She should've talked to her mom when they were home alone. Better yet. Not at home.

"Adrian, go upstairs," Ethan said, running a hand through his hair. You sighed, shaking her head. Really? This early in the morning?

"I told you to stay away from guys," Adrian said. This was the only other explanation. It had to be her boyfriend. "I don't want to have to walk you from class to class like last time," Adrian said. Ethan groaned and you were so fucking confused.

"What's this last time?" You yelled. The neighbors were gonna file a noise complaint. Grayson would do that.

The three stood before you, staring at the ground. "What's happening, and why wasn't I told?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"Didn't want you to get mad," Ethan mumbled. You sighed. He was like your third child.

"Well, you just got yourself into more trouble by hiding it," You said, hands on your hips. "Tell me what the fuck is going on," You demanded. Ethan and Adrian looked at each other.

"Anne came home drunk one time, some secret boyfriend she had broke up with her," Ethan muttered. Anne's eyes were glued to the ground as yours widened. "This one went to fight him and then I had to step in and break up the fight," Ethan told her. Adrian's eyebrows furrowed.

"You gave him a black eye!" Adrian exclaimed. Ethan gave Adrian a look and shut him up.

"Why didn't anyone tell me this?" You asked, disappointed. Ethan sighed and shrugged.

"Didn't wanna worry you, baby," He said with a sigh. You frowned and shook your head.

"This is all my fault," Anne sighed. You turned to look at her. Adrian immediately felt bad. You looked up to see Ethan telling him to go back to bed. You sighed.

"You need to be careful, love," You said as Adrian mumbled a sorry and headed upstairs.

"I'm sorry," Anne mumbled. You shook your head.

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that you aren't my little girl anymore," Ethan mumbled. You looked at Anne who now had tears in her eyes.

"Dad," she whispered. Ethan looked at her and she ran into his arms, crying softly. You smiled and stepped back. "I really like him, dad," She whispered.

Ethan stroked her hair and sighed. "I don't want you to get hurt," He said into her hair. "I just wanna keep you safe, angel."

"I'm safe with him, dad, I promise," She whispered. Ethan pulled away from her and kissed her head. you retied your robe and smiled.

"Go back to bed, princess, it's only 6 in the morning," He said. Anne nodded. You exchanged I love you's and she was off, heading upstairs.

"So," You started, hand on Ethan's shoulder. He looked up at you before standing up. "you okay, E?" You asked. Ethan sighed.

"Don't want her to get hurt," He mumbled, wrapping his arms around you. You smiled. "She's only 16," He whispered.

"She can make her own choices."

-----

(third person pov)

Anne dialed her mom's number as she wiped at her eyes, hiding in the janitor's closet, where no one could see her.

"Mom," She said as soon as she picked up. Anne broke down, covering her mouth to hide her cries.

"Hey honey, how's-" And y/n heard her daughter whimpering on the other end. "Oh my god, are you crying?" Y/N asked, putting her pen down and standing up from her desk.

"He b-broke up with me," She whimpered. Y/N shook her head, as she paced around her office. "He broke up with me," Anne cried again.

"Oh, my love," Y/N whispered, wishing she could be there to hold her daughter close.

"I- I let him take my shirt off, mom, not even a week ago!" She cried. Y/N shut her office door and sighed. "Mom I let him see me- all of me," She whispered. Y/N sat down at her desk, rubbing her temples, pulling off her reading glasses.

"They're saying stuff about me," She cried. Y/N's eyebrows furrowed. "Am I ugly mom?" She asked. Y/N closed her eyes tight.

"You're beautiful," Y/N whispered.

"You have to say that," Anne cried. "He's saying things about me, he said I was pretty, he said I was perfect and now he's saying I'm fat and-" Y/N cut her off.

"You're going to be okay," Y/N whispered, wishing she could just bring her daughter home.

---

"Adrian, shut the fuck up," Anne whispered as she pulled her brother away from the crowd of people. Anne sighed as he frowned at her, trying to push her off. "Adrian, let's go home," She said.

"You can't let him talk about you like that," He grumbled at his sister. Anne sighed. "Let me-" She cut him off.

"I'm not letting you do anything, stop," She said, pulling him by the arm down the hall. Adrian groaned as he looked back to see them laughing. "Adrian give me your keys," She mumbled.

"Dad's getting us, I fucked the car's tire." He replied as they left the school. Anne sighed, holding him by the arm. "You can't let them talk about you like-" He began to say again, but she cut him off.

"Yeah well, look at what happened last time I tried to stand up for myself," She said with an eye roll, crossing her arms over her chest. Adrian shook his head at his sister.

"I'll- I'll fix this," He muttered. Anne shook her head, walking down the stairs as she caught glimpse of Ethan's car pulling up.

"You're not gonna do shit," She mumbled as she opened the car door, getting in. "Hey, dad!" She chirped as if nothing had happened.

"Hey princess, how was your day?" She asked as Adrian crawled into the backseat, frown on his face. "What's wrong bud, you look like-" Adrian cut him off.

"Anne's douchebag of a boyfriend broke up with her and now he's talking shit," Adrian said. Anne's eyes widened as Ethan undid his seatbelt, jumping out of the car.

He didn't even turn the engine off. Anne sighed as she glared at her brother before jumping right out of the car, running behind Ethan as he entered the school. Even though he wasn't allowed to.

"Dad!" Anne yelled after him. Ethan kept walking, fists clenched as he approached the kid. Poor guy was mid-sentence too, waiting outside the office with his friends to be able to see the principle.

"She's not even hot, a whore really-" But he was cut off as Ethan punched him across the jaw. His friends stumbled away as Anne's now ex-boyfriend stared up at him, hand on his jaw.

Yet another teenage boy Ethan Dolan was about to fight for his daughter.

"You fucking-" Ethan was about to swing at the kid again as Anne pulled him by the arm.

"Dad, dad, it's okay, let's go," She said pulling him, the same way she was pulling her brother earlier.

The Dolan men could never seem to contain their anger.

"Anne," Ethan said through gritted teeth. He almost wished she was drunk again. Not even a year later and he was already fighting off yet another guy.

"Dad, please," She whispered. Ethan looked back at her and Anne's ex took this moment to smirk at her, shaking his head. She sighed, looking at him and Ethan caught on, hitting the kid in the eye this time.

Could he go to jail for this?

"Fucking talk to her, talk about her or come near her again, and I won't hesitate to murder you alive," Ethan said, pushing the kid by the shoulder before turning.

Luckily this one didn't have the audacity to talk back and instead waited for Ethan to leave the building completely before moving a muscle. Anne scurrying behind him.

The car ride home was silent. Adrian his sister would murder him if he said a word about anything, having had no idea what just went down in the front foyer of their school. Anne, extremely pissed off at both her brother and her dad and Ethan. Well, Ethan was upset at himself for failing to protect her once again.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked as the rest of her family walked into the house, not a word to each other.

"Ask your husband," Anne grumbled before storming upstairs, Adrian heading down to the basement to pound on his drum set to relieve his anger. Y/N sighed as Ethan sat down at the kitchen table.

"What'd you do?" She asked, leaning down as Ethan sat with his head in his hands.

"Told that motherfucker I'd kill him," Ethan grumbled. Y/N sighed. So he found out. That explained Adrian too. "He'll be in two fucking pieces if he doesn't keep his damn mouth shut about Anne, I swear to god."

"E, stop it," Y/N said, rubbing the tension out of his shoulders. "Ethan, now they're gonna give her shit because you threatened him," Y/N said softly. Ethan turned and looked at her.

"He called her a fucking whore, y/n!" Ethan screamed. But y/n how to deal with him now, it'd been years.

"And now they're gonna say even more," Y/N said, shaking her head. Ethan looked up at her, and she sighed, wrapping her arms around him as she dropped into his lap.

"I didn't mean to make things worse," He mumbled into her neck as he hugged her. Y/N sighed, rubbing his back. "I just wanted to give him a piece of my mind."

"I know, baby, but you need to think before you act," She whispered, running a hand through his hair, gray specks here and there. "You need to apologize to her."

"She hates me," Ethan mumbled, holding y/n tighter as she tried to get up. Y/N sighed, kissing him on the neck, getting a kiss in return.

"You're her dad, you're the only man she could never hate."

*****

A/N happy birthday to my two favourite people in the whole world. i love you with all my heart <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 1.3K 43
Ethan and Grayson imagines. If you want an imagine just comment or private message me. I'll gladly do one for you. If I have written an imagine for y...
174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
241K 2.5K 100
cute, short stories including grayson & ethan dolan
319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❀️