BROKEN - to be healed by her...

By the_introverted_soul

Cover credit: @bhoomi_kothari, the sweetest! ❤ Quote of the book But in all the choas, I found my peace in yo... More

character sketch
1:A sneek into their lives
2: The interview (A)
3:Interview (B)
4:Their irreconcilable lives
5:The first day (A)
6:The first day (B)
7: A flirt??
8:Sparks!
9:Friends??
10:Punishment !
11: A Mystery??
12: Plan.
13: The answer!
14: Excuse me what!?
15: Babysitter!!!
16: Pain behind the smile
17: Vulnerabilities
18: Goa calling!!
19: It's her.....
20: Journey begins!!!
21: Stuck!!!
22: The lodge!!
23: Stay....
24: Breaking the ice!
25: Stalker?
26: Here for me??
27: Not so Manik Malhotra!!
28: Breaking the inhibitions!
29: Mystery around the Malhotra's!!
30: Peak into his past
31: I'll be with him...
32: A forever thing.
33: Not all scars heal!
34: Rift in their friendship!??
35: Sorting out!
36: Photograph.....
38: Stranger!!??
39: Making it up!??
40: Not yet!!
41: His ways!!
42: Little things!!
43: Stepping into the mystery!
44: Digging in!
45: Manik malhotra!!
46: Let me in, please..
47: Intruder!!
48: Avoidance and confrontations!
49: Appalling changes!
50: I like it this way!!
51: The unspoken past (A)
52: The unspoken past (B)
53: The first!
54: All real or nothing at all!
55: His side of the story!
56: Raw and real!
57: Kaise hua....
58: Bondings...
59: Hugs and cuddles!
Shout-out!
60: Brothers for life!!
61: Denmark diaries!
62: Stunning revelations! (A)
63: Stunning revelations! (B)
64: The aftermath!
65: Rising!
66: Calming havens!
67: Unfathomable advances...
68: Trouble calls!
69: Deceiving veils.
70: Cohesive plane.
71 : Denial and delusions.
72 : Steps together!
73 : Tranquil souls!
74 : Plight of the 'bad guy'!
75 : Unnerving trepidation..
76 : A'cute' befuddlement!
77 : Breaking of the dawn!
79 : Twisted ties!
78 : A half of the sum!
80 : Wish you could tell me...
81 : Betrayal is the name of the game!
82 : Love that hurts!
83 : Repercussions...
84 : Don't you trust me?
85 : Trials and tribulations.
86 : Tables turned or did they?
87 : Unforeseen Betrayal!
88 : lost Love?
89: Love is not enough!
90 : Home, now and always!
Epilogue - Part 1
Tangled Fates!!!
Epilogue: Part 2

37: Pavillion calling!!

3.9K 390 45
By the_introverted_soul

Nandini's pov:

                  After the little swaying ourselves to the song, we took our previous place beside each other on the hood with soothing songs playing in the background creating a pleasant ambience but also low enough to not be a hindrance in our conversation...

Our conversations....a mixture of some deep and some baseless talks accompanied by little bickerings here and there..do you guys really think we can have a single conversation without bickering!!!???? Nahhhh!!!!

Late night conversations do bring out your real self..your vulnerable self...it brings out that no filter version of you that you wouldn't want to be for everyone to see..it did the same thing to us..we spoke about things we otherwise wouldn't.

I cannot say much about him but to me it did wonders..it was like i told him almost about my entire life and never realized...not for once at any point i was uncomfortable... uncomfortable to share it with him..there was this weird and rare sense of comfort i had when around him..when i realized i was speaking too much i looked at him and squeezed my eyes, embarrassed at my own behavior..to which he just laughed a little and i faked anger at which he chuckled more and seeing no end to his laughter i threw an irrated look at him and he somehow controlled his laughter, i pressed my lips together to supress the smile that was threatening to make it's way to my lips...

We sat there quite after hours of talking...now was when we were taking in the beauty of the place by every inch afraid to miss out on even a single detail..it was one of the most Serene places i have ever visited..this place had something in itself that has the power to soothe one's soul..it's definitely gonna be missed by me the most...this is the probable best end this trip could have...

-----------------------------

We never realized how the hours passed by, with us just sitting beside each other, too much in the moment..it was when the black pre dusk sky changed its colour to a eye catching mixture of pink, yellow and bright orange making the sky look beautiful in its own way...

" hmm..chale subha ho gayi hai?" i said looking at him to which he simply nodded..

We both got down the hood and sat in the car this time it was him driving as i felt too lazy too, staying up the entire night has it's own cons, i thought yawning...

He hit the accelerator and soon enough our car was on a busy road..it was early in the morning so the air was peaceful and not much people or vehicles were around...i was almost half asleep when he halted with a jerk..i opened my eyes wide, afraid of losing my life..

"
what.the.hell was that!" i said as i got my composure back...

" chai!" he said looking at me and i gave him a will you talk sense look..

" chai? Kya bol rahe ho..i know tum puri raat jage ho par iska matlab yeh nhi that u behave so weirdly" i said

" relax. Einstein! I am not losing my shit..it's just i wanted to have some tea so..here we are" he said pointing at a stall at a little distance from us..

I was partially shocked..like obviously i did not see this coming at all..

"seriously! I had my heart in my throat for a sec tum mujhe pehle yeh bata bhi sakte the na..huff..anyways chalo!" i said and we both walked out...

" tum yahi ruko I'll get it" he said and i nodded at him, with the shrug that i previously wore now hanging on my arms as i saw him walking towards the stall leaning to the car

He was back in minutes with two earthen cups in his hand out of which he passed me one..

" thankyouuu" i thanked him with a smile..

" well..frankly i never thought manik malhotra ko tapri ki chai pasand hogi i mean look at you all earl grey tea and espresso types..it is quite hard for me to digest this..don't blame me" i said teasing him...as the scene of him bashing his pa left and right everytime his earl grey failed to reach him on time flashed before me.

" haha...tum subha subha bhi kitna bol leti ho na" he sniggered

" tum subha subha bhi kitna mean ho lete ho na" i said giving him a tight lipped smile..bring it on boy!!

" chai bahot yummy hai vaise.." i spoke yet again, fairly aware how irritated he got at this!

" really!! Sadly maine nhi banaya hai...jisne banaya hai usko thank you bolke aao joa joa" isn't he meanieee pants...

" tum mujh se bewajah kyu lad rahe ho?" i said having enough of his stupid comments which he ignored royally..see main isse aaise hi bipolar nhi bolti..

Mujhe baat hi nhi karni isse huh....
And the entire way after this i didn't utter a word to him, neither did he try to talk..we reached the hotel soon enough and left for our respective rooms..

I crashed as soon as i got in..damnn as beautiful it was, it really took a toll on my sleep and probably the rest of the day I'll end up being the crankiest of my versions..

----------------

As i predicted i woke up being grumpy for no reason..i packed or rather stuffed my clothes and the rest of the essentials in my bag and frenshed up wearing the first thing i put my hand on..i rushed downstairs getting ready as we had our pavillion calling! And our flight was in next 2 hours..

I went to the restaurant in the hotel as it was where we previously decided to meet, i saw cabir already there ready, in a casual black tee and khaki tracks  he saw me coming and gave me a smile greeting me...

" good morning darling!"

"good morning" i replied yawning lazily..i was surely not having as great morning as he did..

I sat on the chair beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder closing my eyes..

" wassupp with you being all sleepy?? Kal raat kuch hua kya jo i missed out on?" he said, i opened my eyes in jet speed and looked at him to see him giving me a teasing smile..

" kuch nhi voh..voh...mosquitoes ha..machar bahot the kal room main toh soo nhi paayi" i said making an excuse as i was really not up for his teasing not at least now...i still had my head rested on his shoulder so i could lie without shuttering as i didn't need to look at him while doing so..what!? I am bad at lying and worse at lying on people's face..

" common darl!! Don't lie at least to me..i saw you both sneaking out at night" he said and i mentally palmed my face..why aiyappa whyyyy??? Can you for once be with me..abhi toh mujhe doubt hone laga hai that are you even on my side!!!

I didn't even need to look at his face for his expressions i knew he would have his nasty teasing smirk plastered royally on his lips..one hell of a bastard he is!!!

" huff..fine man! Yeah we went out so?" i said you know the age old saying offense is the best defense i just realized so true it can be..

"soooooo???? Kuch nhi..though i hope meri dost ki izzat sahi salamt hai" he said followed by his weird laughter...

" cabirrrrr!!! Pehli baat mujhe koi shauk nhi hai uss khadus ki izzat lutne main aur dusri how can you be soo annoying!!" i said facing him now..he was clearly adding on to my already ruined mood..

" thanks yeh to mera khaas talent hai aur abb kya kiya usne??" he asked and i just gave him a tired expression saying..

" kuch nhi! Vaise hum kab nikal rahe hai" i asked him diverting the topic..

" breakfast ke baad..pehle yeh manik aa toh jaye kaha hai yeh abb tak kyu nhi aaya!"

" gussa nikal raha ho ga kisipe ya mean ho raha hoga bina koi vajah vahi toh aata hai usse" i said mann!!! I was soo goddamm irritated..

" good morning!" it was manik..he came as soon as i finished ranting..seeing him i rolled my eyes and he looked at me narrowing his brows..

" yaar cabir pehle bata dete na mars se bhi log aane vaale hai jinka itni der wait karna padta hai" it was me taunting him..blame him!! In my defense I was irritated okay and mostly because of him!

"cabir.." he started and i could see a taunt coming my way..to piss him more i interrupted him and asked cabir to call for the waiter, while he just gave me a death stare..huh..like i cared!

The waiter arrived soon and we had some light breakfast and soon enough hit the way to the airport...we were on time so after completing the boarding formalities we were now in the flight..
Manik had asked his driver to get the car by which we came as travelling by road would be hetic and also he was needed there urgently..

--------------

It was by mid evening we reached mumbai and bidding adieu to cabir and ignoring manik unintentionally though, this time as he was on call and i had no strength to wait till he finished..so i just left informing cabir, even though he offered to drop me but i knew even he was tired and needed rest also it was pretty much convenient hour for me to travel alone so..i took a cab and left for home...

Reaching home i greeted chachi, chacha and rishab with long hugs...oh how much i missed them!!! I had very little food for dinner and left upstairs to my room understanding i was tired no one bugged me....how understanding these people are!!!

------------------------------------

Infinity, Next morning, 8:00 am,

      I was struggling to find my charger in my bag, as yesterday's journey and the sleepless night before it had me sleep longer than my usual time today and consequence! I was late!

So late that i couldn't charge my cell and now it was on it's verge of dying..i realized i might have missed stuffing my charger in the bag so it got me to dig my bag..

I was so busy digging that i actually forgot i was in a busy place and could anytime dash with someone or something and fall but then i thought even others have eyes let them use those for today! How stupid of me cuz the next minute i dashed into something or maybe someone.....

Ik baar toh yun hoga,thoda sa sukoon hoga,
Na dil main kasak hogi, na sar main junoon hoga....

~unknown

Heyyy!!! Guys i hope you liked the update..if you did please please vote and comment it means a real lot...-❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
429K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
510K 33.2K 72
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...