Don't Threaten Me with a Good...

By lyzard_fan_fics

•Rankings• #1 in bakudeku #16 in tododeku #21 in game #86 in slow burn 🧡BakuDeku💚 Class 1-A thinks it'd... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
ARC 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Waves (not an update)
New Stories??

Horns and Halos

16.8K 324 67
By lyzard_fan_fics

Description👇👇👇

TodoDeku
Demon/Angel au

This is a world where demons and angels exist. Not only do they exist, but they also tend to have children with humans, result in Halves, beings who are half human and half demon or angel. Halves usually are raised by their human parent and then sent to a special high school once they turn fifteen, UA. There's only one Halve school, so kids come from all over the world to attend. They all train to become Demon Aids or Angel Aids, DA and AA for short. As Halves, they don't have any other purpose than to become Aids and help take care of the world and keep the natural balance.

Angel Halves are much more common than Demon Halves. Full blood demons tend to be vary violet and most kill their partners before they can have a child. Demon Halves are usually looked down upon because of their demon side. The only reason why they were tolerated in the beginning is because they are still half human and Angels are sworn to protect the human race. Now they are more accepted as time has gone on and they have made a better reputation for themselves.

Izuku Midoriya is an Angel Halve attending UA. Its his first year and it couldn't be going better. He's the top Angel Halve in his year.

It was going to be an easy few years, going through school and training to become a AA, but when a organization of rogue AA's and DA's start to reek havoc and spread the already short staff of pro AA's and DA's thin, they'll need to resort to the trainees.

They send they're best Angel Halves and best Demon Halves from every year to a different country to help contain the rogues. Izuku gets pair up with Shoto Todoroki, and they get sent off to America.

Will they be able to take down the rogue Halves threatening to destroy the world and rebuild? Will they even be able to survive each other?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 217 15
*DISCONTINUED BUT STILL UP TO READ* *I made this ages ago. I'm embarrassed 🥲* This is my first Wattpad story ever- Thank you for reading! Enjoy<3 I...
112K 3K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...
196K 9.2K 23
{BakuDeku, Temporarily Blind Katsuki Au} ~Some mistakes get made That's alright, that's okay In the end it's better for me That's the moral of the st...
95.2K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...