dolan twin daddy imagines - 1

By vi-writes

just some imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART TWO & THREE UP NOW :) More

author's note :)
shopping//e.d
christmas shopping//g.d
classroom//e.d
santa//g.d
nightmare//e.d
mcdonald's//e.d
wealthy//g.d
breakfast//e.d
crying//g.d
wine//e.d
wedding//g.d
boyfriend//e.d
sleeping//g.d
grandma//e.d
party//g.d
mute//e.d
sean//g.d
baby?//e.d
drunk//g.d
twins?//e.d
mother's day//g.d
gender reveal//e.d
monsters//g.d
tattoos//e.d
uncle eefin//g.d
babies?//e.d
loopy//g.d
movies//e.d
fever//g.d
boss//e.d
dinner//g.d
bathtime//e.d
mom?//g.d
lil athlete//e.d
emergency//g.d
candy//e.d
birthday//g.d
reunion//e.d
tea party//g.d
family//e.d
piercing//g.d
divorced//e.d
soccer//g.d
exams//e.d
night night//g.d
baby fever//g.d
crazy//e.d
early//g.d
i know//e.d
field trip//g.d
ceo//e.d
mad//g.d
nap time//e.d
together again//g.d
surprise//e.d
saturdays//g.d
princess//e.d
cameron//g.d
princess//e.d - pt 2
angels//g.d
princess//e.d - pt3
sick//g.d
groceries//e.d
gym//g.d
back to school//e.d
bonding time//g.d
vanilla//e.d
mommy//g.d
roadtrip//e.d
braids//g.d
hickey//e.d
surprises//g.d
earrings//g.d
daughters//both
august//g.d
pinky promise//e.d
wine drunk//g.d
hickey//e.d - part 2
halloween//g.d
all clean//e.d
single//g.d
sixteen//e.d
clueless//g.d
snow//e.d
memory//g.d
accident//e.d
neglected//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 2
hickey//e.d - pt3
vacation//g.d - pt 3
hickey//e.d - pt4
vacation//g.d- pt4
forever family//e.d
vacation//g.d pt5
neglected//e.d - pt2
loo//g.d
hectic//e.d
author's note :')
hi <3

vacation//g.d - pt 1

3.9K 59 37
By vi-writes

AN// hey loves, so this is part ONE of a lil series im doing :) i hope you guys likeee

(third person pov)

"You have to go to bed now sweetie," Y/N said as Emily jumped on the bed. "Em, get down," Y/N sighed, shaking her head.

"Jump with me, mama!" Emily exclaimed. Y/N sighed shaking her head, before grabbing her daughter and placing her on the floor. The three-year-old screamed.

"Emily, it's time for bed," Y/N said. Emily crossed her arms and shook her head.

"Daddy and Ella have bedtime too!" She yelled before running out of the room. Y/N sighed, following the little girl out and into the rest of their hotel room. "'morrow go play in water?" She asked looking out the window.

Y/N picked up the three-year-old and carried her back to bed. "We can go in the water tomorrow if you behave," Y/N said. Emily frowned.

"Daddy come home and read story," Emily said as she sat in bed. "Milk?" She asked. Y/N sighed and grabbed her phone.

"Alright, let's call your daddy," Y/N said, exhausted. She dialed Grayson's number by memory and held the phone to her ear as her oldest clapped.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!" She squealed. Y/N shook her head and sat down on the bed.

"Hello?" Grayson asked as he answered. He moved the 9-month-old baby to his other arm as he pressed the phone to his ear with his shoulder. "Babe?"

"Yeah, Emily won't go to sleep so tell her that if she doesn't sleep now she won't be allowed to go in the water tomorrow," Y/N said. Grayson chuckled into the phone and smiled at the baby in his arms.

"Why won't she sleep, it's almost 9?" Grayson asked as he thanked the receptionist and grabbed his and y/n's dinner.

"Because you and Ella aren't here yet," Y/N said, rolling her eyes as her daughter climbed into her lap. "Oh, are we sleepy now?" She asked Emily. Emily looked up and shook her head.

"Talk to daddy?" She asked, making grabby hands at the phone. Y/N smiled.

"Here, you talk to your daughter and figure it out," Y/N said, handing the phone over to Emily as she pressed against her right ear with both hands.

"Daddy!" She exclaimed.

"Princess!" He replied, with the same enthusiasm. Emily giggled as she heard her sister do so over the phone too. "I think Ella says hi," Grayson told his daughter as he strapped Ella into the rental car seat.

"Daddy, you and Ella come home to sleep?" She asked. Grayson chuckled, kissing Ella on the head before walking around to the front.

"Yeah, we're coming home," Grayson said. "Why don't you go to bed and wait for me and Ella to come back?" Grayson, switching the phone to speaker and dropping it into the cup holder.

"No, daddy read book!" Emily exclaimed. Y/N sighed. "Daddy come home, then Em sleep," She told him. Grayson sighed, shaking his head.

"How bout mama reads you a book, hm?" He asked, heading back towards the hotel. Emily shook her head and began to cry. Y/N took the phone from her.

"She's crying," Y/N told him, as she bounced her daughter on her knee. "Hey, daddy's coming home soon, okay?" She asked.

"Almost there," Grayson said. Not really, he still to go to a nearby grocery store to get something for the girls to eat later. He could still hear Emily crying in the background as y/n sighed.

"She wanted milk too, if you haven't gone to the store yet," Y/N said with a sigh as Emily stood on her legs, grabbing at y/n's legs. "I think someone's tired," Y/N said with a smile as Emily shook her head.

"No no no, Em wait for daddy!" She cried. Y/N sighed as she heard Grayson chuckled. "Em talk to daddy?" She asked, grabbing at y/n's phone. Y/N gave it to her.

"Princess, I'm gonna go get you and Ella milk and then I'll be right there, okay?" He asked. Emily frowned.

And she ended the call there.

---

"She's asleep," Y/N said with a smile as Grayson walked in with Ella giggling in his arms. Grayson smiled and set the bags on the table.

The hotel Grayson has booked was massive.

"Yeah?" Grayson asked aa he handed Ella over. Y/N nodded as Grayson went to check on his princess in the 'big room'.

He smiled when he found Emily curled up in the middle of the king-sized. Small breaths leaving her slightly open mouth, Grayson smiled at his daughter. "She was telling me about what she was going to do tomorrow, and when I turned, she was out." Y/N said, walking in behind him. Grayson smiled at her.

"She's so cute!" He exclaimed in a whisper. Y/N smiled and shook her head. Grayson looked at his other princess, taking her from y/n's arms. "And so are you, angel," He said, kissing her cheek. Ella giggled at the feeling of his stubble scratching her cheek.

"Let's eat?" Y/N asked him, going to open the bags of take out he'd gotten for him and her to eat. The hotel food was not something Grayson was feeling, even though the girls seemed to love. He nodded and carried Ella over as y/n began unboxing food.

"I want wine," Grayson sighed as y/n handed him chopsticks. She raised her eyebrows and went back to her own food. "No, no," Grayson said, pulling the chopsticks from the baby's grip.

"You can probably get some from the bar downstairs?" Y/N asked, eating her food. Grayson sighed and looked at the time. "I don't want any, I can watch the girls while you-" He cut her off.

"Y/N Dolan doesn't want wine?" He asked. Y/N rolled her eyes as she held up a little piece of broccoli to Ella's mouth. "That's a first," He said with a chuckle.Y/N rolled her eyes.

"I just don't feel like some, right now," She said. Kind of a lie. "Go get some when you finish eating," She said. Grayson shrugged.

"If I still feel like it after I-" But he was cut off as they heard the sound of feet padding towards them.

The three of them turned to see Emily running into the room, hands on her hips. Grayson smiled. "Morning, sleeping beauty," He said as he shifted Ella on his lap. Emily frowned at him, now arms crossed, looking out the window.

"Dark outside!" She exclaimed. Grayson smiled. "Nighttime, daddy!" She exclaimed. Grayson chuckled.

"Well, why'd you wake up then?" He asked. Emily frowned as she watched him put his chopsticks into his mouth. "Hm?"

"Daddy eat stick?" She asked, a little concerned. Grayson chewed and looked at his chopsticks. Y/N laughed and shook her head. Emily looked over at her mama. "Mama too?" She asked.

"It's like a spoon, princess," Grayson told her. Emily frowned and looked over at y/n. She nodded. "Except it's for grown-ups," He told her.

"Em use stick spoon?" She asked, reaching for it as she ran to y/n. Y/N held it away from her and shook her head.

"Em can use one when she's older, okay?" She asked. "Daddy'll teach you how," She told him. Emily looked over at him. Grayson nodded, mouth full of food.

"Daddy got you milk though," He told her. He stood up, carrying Ella to the rest of the bags, y/n was yet to unpack and load into the fridge and pulled out the carton of chocolate milk. "You want some?" He asked, holding it up.

Emily nodded, running over. "Why don't you watch your sister while daddy gets you milk?" Y/N asked. Emily clapped and Grayson smiled, sitting Ella on the carpeted floor, letting her crawl, Emily chasing after her.

"Make sure she doesn't crawl into something," You yelled over your shoulder. You heard a noise of agreement from your eldest and you smiled, checking your phone as you finished your food- as well as Grayson's.

"Cold or warm?" Grayson asked Emily as he held up the carton of milk. She turned and stared at it, long and hard.

"Co-de," She told him. Grayson grabbed her sippy cup, the one that looked just like a plastic cup, without the handles, poured a little bit of chocolate milk for her. And then in a glass for himself.

He screwed on the lid of her sippy cup and walked over. "Here ya go," He said, handing it to her. She grinned, taking it.

"Big girl cup," She said before raising it to her lips and waddling away. Grayson smiled and scooped Ella back up. "El drink milk?" She asked. Grayson shook his head.

"I think your sister's full," Grayson told her, sitting back at the table, chocolate milk in his hand. "You ate my food too?" He asked. Y/N grinned and held up the chopstick.

"There's some left?" She asked. Grayson chuckled and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I was hungry," She said with a frown. Grayson laughed and shook his head, standing up and kissing her on the forehead as he walked past.

"It's okay, baby, I'm not hungry anyway," He said, sipping on his milk. Ella reached for it and Grayson chuckled. "Looks like Ella does want milk, huh?" He asked. Y/N turned and shook her head.

"Don't, she might throw up," She told him. Grayson nodded and finished his milk quickly, rinsing the glass under the sink.

"Daddy got stache!" Emily exclaimed, running back to him, handing him her empty cup. "Milk stache!" She giggled.

"Oh yeah?" Grayson asked as he reached up to feel his mustache. He smiled. "Let's go brush our teeth and we'll get rid of it?" He asked, picking her up in his other arm.

Emily giggled as he gave y/n Ella and walked into the bathroom with Emily in his arms. "Daddy use new brush?" She asked, looking at the stuff the hotel had laid out for them on the counter. Grayson looked at it as he stood on her on the counter. "Blue." She pointed and he picked it up.

"And what about for you?" He asked. She picked up the red brush and he nodded, helping her put on some toothpaste.

They brushed their teeth quickly and got ready for bed, Gray getting into some pajamas and picking out a onesie for Ella to wear too. They'd just landed in Hawaii that afternoon and Emily was already making herself at home. She had to get used to the place, after all, they were gonna be there for a week.

"What happened to your wine?" Y/N asked as she finished cleaning up the kitchen, Ella now asleep on the couch, cushions around her so she wouldn't fall off. "Can you take her to bed, I just wanna wipe down these counters.

"We can get room service to do that," Grayson said, rolling his eyes. Y/N grabbed a paper towel and began cleaning anyway. "Babe."

"Shush, I just want it to be clean," She said with a shake of her head as Emily rested her head on Grayson's shoulder, getting a little tired. "Awh, is it time for bed?" He asked her. Emily nodded.

"Sleepy," She mumbled. Grayson smiled, carrying her to their room and setting her on the bed. "El?" She asked. Grayson nodded, heading back to the couch to pick up Ella.

He brought her back in, only to see Emily still waiting, a yawn escaping her mouth. "Go to sleep princess, want me to tuck you in?" He asked. Emily shook her head, holding up Ella's onesie.

"Storytime," She said. Grayson smiled and she watched him change and then curled up in the middle of the bed. "Sleepy."

"Here," Grayson said as he pulled the blankets up for Emily to crawl under. He got under the sheets too, Ella on his chest as he laid back. "You want a story?" He asked as she curled up into his side. She nodded, head on the side of his chest.

"Sleepy," She mumbled, for the third time of the night. Gray smiled as she closed her eyes. One hand on Ella's back and the other running softly through Emily's hair, Grayson smiled. "Story?" Emily whispered. Grayson sighed.

"Let's see," He whispered, careful to not wake up Ella, sleeping soundlessly on his chest. "Once upon a time, there was a princess," He started.

"Em?" Emily asked. Grayson chuckled a soft rumble in his chest that Emily giggled at.

"Yeah, Em was the princess," He said. "And one day she was playing up in her room," He told her, making up another story as he went along. She made him do this every night. How many stories could he come up with?

"And while she was playing with her dolls, she heard a loud noise outside," Grayson said as he twirled her hair through his fingers. It was getting long.

And Gray just went on with his story, making no sense as he went along, just talking to soother his daughter to sleep. And it worked. Because soon enough she too was sleeping on his chest.

And minutes later, Gray himself was out, his princesses sleeping on top of him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
180K 1.3K 43
Ethan and Grayson imagines. If you want an imagine just comment or private message me. I'll gladly do one for you. If I have written an imagine for y...
319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❤️
1.2K 16 16
Imagines of a pair of the most amazing twins :) edit: i wrote this in 2018 so be aware of lots of mistakes lol