MA FANFICTIONS FOR ORIGINS **...

נכתב על ידי Hangy_Wangy

This is a book that I have decided to create! I have SO many ideas and I need a place to put them. Plus I thi... עוד

Branbean's Problem Pt 2 (FTO)
Ummm.... Yeah
A Secret Relationship
Quick Question
1st Day of Oneshots
2nd Day of Oneshots
3rd Day of Oneshots
4th Day of Oneshots
5th Day of Oneshots
6th Day of Oneshots
7th Day of Oneshots
8th Day of Oneshots
9th Day of Oneshots
10th Day of Oneshots
11th Day of Oneshots
12th Day of Oneshots
Sorry...
The List
Ritchie x Michael (FTO)
The Attacks on Mario (FTO)
Brakeout XD (FTO)
Branbean's Problem (Pt 3 & more)
New Years Homesickness (OoO)
Hi! :3
The Potion... (SNO)
Pokemon is Out!
The Cure... (SNO)
I need new ideas XD
"PIXIES!!" (OoO
Mavid (FTO)
Sad Bean Deserves Happiness (SNO)
They are Brothers (SNO)
Please don't go... (OoO)
The 'New' List
A/N about pt 4
Branbean's Problem (Pt 4)
Mitchie Pt 2 (FTO and Landon)
Taggie Tagged! :3
The Attacks on Mario (Pt 2 FTO)
Even The Devil Can Be Romantic (SNO)
Sick Bros (FTO)
uhhh... anyone wanna join?
Testing New Gifts (FTO)
Brandeen Is A Lowerhand (OoO)
Honey Starts Tickles (SDS)
Goose Hunt Gone Wild (FTO)
Sorry to Everyone!! (A/N)
Fluffy Stuff (OoO)
Old Friends... (SCP x FTO)
??? (A/N)
Troubles in Origingz? (AU)
E-Excuse Me?! (FTO)
Build Me Up, Buttercup (FTO)
"Thank you, Kay!" (FTO)
"Ritchie?!" (HoTD)
What is dis???
Alright!
"I forgive you..."
Drift Away (OoO S2)
I Need to Find You... (FTO)
Green Boi Sick Boi (CG)
Pls T^T
"H-He's dead..." (OoO S2)
I would like to say... (A/N)
Angi Fish Boi (CH)
How to sexualise Uno... (OoO S2)
Lost Love (OoO S2 x MZR)
"Mama Cal Da Best uwu" (OOO S2)
Falling for him (FTO S5)
Beans can love (FTO S5)
"A... Surprise?!?!" (Special)
Shnoot Shnoot Mother Shnookers! (SNO)
BRYDEENIO!! (OoO S1)
S-Sorry... I guess (A/N)
Floof and Fur (FTO S5)
Hehe >:) (A/N)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 🦌🎄🎉
"Do They Know it's Christmas?"
A Stupid idea :D (A/N)
Lychee's Demon (OoO S2)
A little something (A/N)
ALRIGHTY! (A/N)
I'm angy >:(
The Headache (New book!)
The End of an Era...
:)

Branbean's Problem (FTO)

11K 87 44
נכתב על ידי Hangy_Wangy

Everyone in the guilds has at least ONE thing that they fear. Lo-Pho and Bryan have water, Mario has spiders, Michael even has snakes! But. . . No one expected Brandon, one of the INFAMOUS Diabolus Twins, to have what his fear is. Since Brandon is one of the only few members out of all 4 guilds who can fly, no one was expecting for Brandon's fear. . . to be heights. Yes, it may seem off but he has a pretty good reason. You see. . .

~~~~Flashback~~~~
A few weeks ago...

It was a casual day in the guilds, everyone was off doing their own things. The twins, Brandon and Ritchie, decided that it would be a good idea to do their own training. They decided to test Brandon's flying ability by making Brandon fly around with Ritchie on his back. All was going good, Ritchie was hanging on great and Brandon had excellent control.

Suddenly, Brandon got a telepathic message saying "You may have control now, but eventually everything will fall downhill, including you and your brother. One day, your powers will be the end of everything you love."

Brandon stopped mid-air and looked around, concerned of who said that mysterious message.

"Brother? Is there a reason you stopped?" Ritchie asked, looking confused at his paranoid brother.

"Umm, yeah... how about we-..." Brandon was interrupted by his powers failing them, sending him and his brother falling to the ground.

Luckily Ritchie was able to teleport to the ground, but for a strange reason, he couldn't take Brandon with him like usual. "Brother!" Ritchie called out while running to Brandon, who had hit the ground, headfirst, knocking him out cold.
"Brandon, are you alright?!" He was concerned for his brother. When he didn't respond, Ritchie picked him up and ran to the infirmary.

Once Brandon woke up, 1 week later, everyone was in the room (David, Ritchie, Mario, Kit, Inmo, Michael, Bri and Silver).
"Brandon?" Michael asked, catching the attention of everyone and making them all look at Brandon.
"Ughhh... W-What happened?" Brandon managed to croak out after using his voice for the first time after a week.
"We were training your flying ability and it was going great. All of a sudden, you stopped mid-air and looked around, panicked. I was going to question you but we started falling instead." Ritchie explained, making Brandon tense up as he remembered what the random person said.
"W-What happened a-a-after?" His voice was quiet but everyone could hear it in the quiet room. This shocked people seeing the usually calm and tough twin so quiet.
"I managed to teleport to the ground, but my magic wouldn't work on you so instead, you ended up knocked out for 1 week."Brandon stared at Ritchie with wide-eyes. He was tensed up even more than he was before.
"Uhh, Mr Brandon? Are you ok? You're tensed up." Asked Inmo, making everyone share glances with Brandon.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine." Brandon tried smiling at everyone. Most people bought it but only 3 individuals could see through it; Ritchie, Michael and Bri.
"Alright, everyone! Out of the room because Michael, Bri and I have to speak with Brandon." Ritchie ordered, staring at Brandon with an innocent face.
Everyone left the room after either saying goodbye to Brandon or hugging him. Now that only the 4 guild leaders were left, Brandon had a sinking feeling growing in his chest, and it wasn't a good feeling. All 3 of the other guild leaders were staring at Brandon, concerned and worried.
"So... What do you need to talk about?" Brandon asked, making the sinking feeling grow.
"I think you know what we are going to talk about," Michael said sternly, while Bri and Ritchie nodded.
"Yep. As your brother, I can see right through any lies that you say. So can Michael and Bri because they have been with us long enough. We could see right through the lie you told Inmo about you being 'fine'. We know you aren't and we are not leaving till you say what's wrong." Explained Ritchie as he sat beside Brandon on the bed.
Brandon was silent for a while, and the others were willing to wait until he said something. After a few minutes, Brandon closed his eyes and sighed as a tear rolled down his face.
This shocked everyone else, they have never seen Brandon cry except Ritchie but he was still shocked.Ritchie was quick to hug his brother, letting the older silently cry into his shoulder.

A couple of minutes later...

"You good, Brandon?" Asked Michael, concerned and worried for his friend. Somethings Michael never showed.

Brandon was quiet again for a few seconds but responded by shaking his head into his brother's shoulder. The others shared worried glances before looking back at Brandon.
"It's ok if you don't want to tell us. You can always share when you're ready." Bri smiled at Brandon, who just nodded.
While the twins were hugging, Michael, Bri and Ritchie were having a conversation while Brandon was slow to stop crying, now just gently sobbing. Suddenly, the sobs stopped.
Everyone looked over to the wind devil slayer to see him asleep on Ritchie's chest. They all smiled at how peaceful he was sleeping after all of what happened before.
"I think I'm going to take him home and you guys might wanna head back to your guilds before it gets dark." They nodded and headed off to their own guilds.
Ritchie carried his sleeping twin on his back, heading to their house. Once they were in the bedroom, he lied Brandon down on Ritchie's bed and followed after.
As soon as Ritchie got in the bed, Brandon was immediately cuddling into his chest, gripping him for dear life. Ritchie returned the gesture and they fell asleep, content that they have each other.
No one knew that Brandon had developed a fear of using his powers and flying... But Ritchie knew something was off with his brother.

~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~

(Brandon's POV)
There was a meeting happening between all the guild leaders and second-in-commands. Everyone managed to use their powers to get to the top of their podiums.
Everyone except me.
I decided to climb to the top before anyone got there so they don't suspect anything's wrong with me. For meetings in this particular spot, I would have flown so it would be strange for them to see me walk here.

Everyone got to talking and were carrying out the discussions quite well. Well except for me because I was being more quiet than usual.
Heck, I hadn't even said a word since they arrived.
'Will they believe me? That a WIND devil slayer is scared of flying because of some random message that he received while flying? Then falling to the ground, seconds after the man said he would? I don't think so...'
I was lost in thought until I felt a hand on my shoulder and my brother was calling my name.
"Brandon?"
I looked up and noticed that Ritchie was looking at me in the eyes, concern mixed with confusion was clear in his eyes.
"Yes, Ritchie?" I responded, but quieter than usual. Michael answered instead.
"Ritchie has been trying to get your attention for the past 4 minutes. Did you hear anything that we have discussed in this meeting? Heck, do you even know what the meeting's about?" Michael stared at me, curious about what I was thinking.
Everyone noticed this and soon enough, everyone was staring at me.

My own eyes went a little wide at that.

'Had I been thinking for that long?'

All the eyes staring at me gave this wind mage an uncomfortable feeling so I looked at the ground and shook his head, to avoid their stares.

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE, was shocked at this because I was also known for being the most attentive and best listener in the group. So seeing me not paying attention was a very strange sight for them.

"Is there something wrong, Brandon? You are the most attentive listener in this group so seeing you not paying attention to anything we say during the meeting, it's very off from your normal behaviour." Lo-Pho added.

"Umm... No, nothing's wrong, Lo-Pho. I was just lost in thought about something." I tried to cover it up and make it seem like nothing was off. Everyone could see past this but decided to play along.
"Ok... Back to the meeting. So that Brandon knows what we are talking about, this meeting is to talk about..." As soon as Ritchie started talking, I was out again, ignoring everyone.

'What if I told Ritchie? Would he believe me? I mean he should since we are brothers so, it would make sense for him. What if he doesn't? That would just make me look delusional. I'm just afraid of injuring someone else because I nearly gave Ritchie a concussion! What if my powers are too strong and eventually I do end up ruining everything I love?'

"...and that concludes the meeting! Does everyone understand?"
'Wait! The meetings over?! I spaced out again so Ritchie is going to question me... great.'
Michael looked at me. I silently nodded my head to make it look like I was paying attention. In reality, I have no clue what this meeting was about.

Everyone follows after with their own responses.
"Great. Now we will be having another meeting tomorrow so, rest up!" Bri says to everyone as they all disperse to their respected homes.

Everyone was gone and it was only the short bean and I leftMichael looked over at me, who had zoned out... Again.
Now, he was concerned for me, the white-haired male, and what was going through my mind.

Michael walked over to me and snapped his fingers in front of my face, causing me to jump at the sudden gesture.
"Brandon. Are you sure you are ok? You never space out during meetings because you're normally contributing." Michael asked softly, which surprised me at how gentle he was being.
"Yeah... I'm fine. I just had a lot on my mind." I said while looking at the ground.

He didn't say anything afterwards so I looked up and he had an 'I know you're lying' face, meaning he saw right through my lie.

I couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Alright, I'm not fine! I haven't been... for weeks!" I yelled which shocked Michael, making him step back a bit.
I closed my eyes realising what I said as a tear grew in my eye.

"What do you mean 'Weeks', Brandon?" He asked, stern but gentle.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I let down my guard and I slumped to the floor, sitting on the ground. I put my head in my knees and let all my tears out.
Michael was almost immediately at my side, rubbing my back. He hugged me and I hugged back, gripping at his shirt and crying into his chest, which he surprisingly let me do.
After a few minutes of crying, it stopped and now quiet sobs were coming out of my mouth. The mixture of him rubbing my back and my crying had made me quite tired so, I decided to fall asleep on Michael.

(No-One's POV)
Michael was hugging Brandon until he heard soft purrs coming from the older guild leader. He looked down and smiled seeing that Brandon had fallen asleep after all that happened.

The god slayer gently picked Brandon up, who instantly snuggled into Michael's shirt and shadow travelled to the Divinus Magia guildhall, unknowing that Ritchie and Boat were in there.

Once Michael opened his eyes, he noticed that they were having a conversation, not noticing Michael appear.
"Ummm... Hey Ritchie, hey Boat" Michael spoke up, getting the attention of the two.
"Hey, Michael. Have you seen-... Brandon?" Ritchie quickly got up and walked up to Michael, who was still holding a sleeping guild leader in his arms.
"Yep, I have..." Michael handed Brandon to Ritchie.

Brandon was very quick to grab Ritchie's poncho and start silently snoring in his sleep. Ritchie was in shock that his brother was asleep. It was the middle of the day, so Brandon's never asleep at this time. Ritchie also noticed some tear stains on his brother's poncho and face.

"What happened? Why has he been crying?" You could tell that Ritchie was worried/concerned for his twin, it was laced in his voice.
"Ritchie, you are going to want to talk to him later. He seems to have a problem regarding a few weeks ago. I asked why he was spacing out and he just collapsed to the floor, silently crying. I honestly have never seen him look so upset or vulnerable. He fell asleep so I took him here." Michael explained while looking at Ritchie.

He nodded and was off to put Brandon in his bed, but not before saying "Ok, thank you, Michael. I'll talk to him later when he wakes up."'Brandon... What in the world is going on with you? You have been acting up for a few weeks now... Ever since that incident...' Ritchie thought to himself as he was leaving their bedroom to let Brandon sleep.

He looked back over to see his brother, sleeping peacefully. This made Ritchie smile as he closed the door and headed off to the guild hall for a meeting with the guild.

(A/N: This is part one of who knows how many XD.
I do take requests! So feel free to leave any requests in the comments! Pls make them fairly easy and enjoyable. And RANDOM!

P.s - Different Dimensions will be updated in 2 days as I am at school tomorrow for a leadership training day :) have fun waiting)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

272K 4.5K 167
🎉*Completed*🎊 This will have some story's From OriginZ,Origins of Olympus, Fairytail Origins,Supernatural Origins, and My Hero Origins I also do ot...
108K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...
38.3K 543 23
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ A sloppy fanfic of Ritchie x Michael. If you don't know who they are, they are Minecraft Roleplay youTubers. Here's a link to their...
21K 588 37
Just some FTO one-shots. Requests Are OPEN As Of Now. 📖 Mostly Revin stories but I want to write for more characters/ships so I'll take whatever I f...