Loving the Fighter

By EmmittRose

Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He figh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Cover submittions (CLOSED)
35
36
37
38
39
Q&A
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 <- hehe nice
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
Chapter was deleted due to Wattpad guidlines
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
Book 2 has been published!

7

61.3K 2.5K 1.7K
By EmmittRose

Callum's POV

"This dude is actually insane," Liam whispered when Jax was no longer in the lunchroom. I only shrug in response to his comment but Boyd looks like Liam struck a nerve.

"It's not his fault." He tried to explain, "you didn't see the way his dad treated him. No one really did unless you were paying very close attention."

"His dad didn't treat him well?"

"He's a 17-year-old kid who was forced to fight for money; no, his dad didn't treat him well." Boyd practically spits out as he glared at us.

I was honestly surprised he could make me feel even a sliver of fear, let alone the amount of fear I feel now as he glares at me.

"What did his dad do?" I asked in a kind voice after we all sat in silence for a few minutes.

"From what I understand he slapped him around a good bit, didn't let him eat all that much, he didn't get to go out much. None of us did. Our parents all thought we would make a run for it the first chance we got. They were right of course but a few minutes of freedom would have been much welcomed." He seemed to be in deep thought for a minute before snapping out of whatever daze he was in.

"It's not really my place to be saying all of this. Kyle will know more if you want to ask him when he gets here but I doubt he'll answer you."

"Who's Kyle?" Liam mumbles out with a slight pout making me smile. Someone was getting jealous over someone he didn't even know.

"He's Jax's best friend. Jax pretends like he doesn't really like Kyle but we can all tell he does."

Liam's pout only widened at this as he grumbled something I couldn't hear. He was cute when he acted like this. His pinkish bottom lip curled out while his arms crossed his chest angrily.

"Kyle has a boyfriend," Boyd quickly spit out when he noticed the small glare on Liam's face. The glare softened ever so slightly at the news but not enough to make him go back to his normal resting bitch face.

"Is he even gay?" Liam asked rudely as he leaned forward on the table.

"I don't know. He's a very private person. He never brought up anything like that. I honestly wouldn't surprised if he was one of those people who don't feel romantic attraction to anyone."

I can't help but give a small frown of my own at that news. If Jax really was aromatic then there was nothing we could do about it but have a crush on a dude who will never feel the same about us.

"I'm going to go look for someone from my cabin to help get me one of those sponsor things." Boyd decided after we all sat in an awkward silence.

He looked a bit uncomfortable as he stood up and gave us one last look before opening his mouth with a frown.

"You three like him don't you?" My head snaps up to his quickly. Not because it was a secret that the three of us were in a relationship together but because no one ever picked up on it this fast.

I only nod my head at his question while I look down to the table.

"And all three of you are together?" He asks in a shy whisper. I nod again and wait for the hatefulness that usually comes with these questions but it doesn't come.

"If he does date you, take care of him and be patient. He's not use to things you get with relationships." He says sweetly before turning and walking away.

"Well now what are we going to do?" Liam all but roars, "I was just starting to like the small possibility of him being with us and now that might be out the window all together."

"We'll ease him in like Ryder and I did with you. If he doesn't like us or like us together then we just have to accept that this wasn't the right move for us and move on." Liam huffed rudely at me before leaning into my side and laying his head on my shoulder.

"I really hopes this works out," Liam whispered into my neck making me smile at how much he changed his mind in just a few hours. "He's too hot to be the one that got away."

I can't help but smile softly as his response before giving my boyfriend a quick kiss on the check before pulling him closer into my side. His head rested on my shoulder while his arms wrapped around my stomach in a side hug.

"We're just going to have to be patient like his friend said."

"I'm not that good at being patient." Liam points out with a small frown.

"Well you're going to have to work on that if you want this to work."

"Or we could do it the easy fast way and just push him up against a wall and see what happens." I give a small chuckle at that.

"I'll tell you what baby, if you have the balls to push a street fighter up against anything then I'll let you but don't come crying to me if he punches you in the nose."

Jax's POV

"What do you mean he already has a sponsor?" Ryder asked the woman at the shop that kinda looked like a clean gas station. "He just got here earlier today, he hasn't even filled out the sponsor form yet."

"Patrick walked early this morning this morning saying how he wanted to sponsor a new kid and filled out the form for him," the woman said kindly with a fake smile on her face.

I frown at her words.

I didn't need Patrick to be my sponsor. I didn't need anyone to pay for me to stay here, especially Patrick.

"Okay then I guess we're just here for his tooth brush and a few extra pair of clothes."

"With the money Patrick paid upfront he can pick out about 6 pairs of clothes or he could get as many as he would like and save for Town Day."

"Town Day?" I asked but seemed to be ignored by Ryder, who only waved me off with his hand. He gave a quick thank you before taking me by the wrist and dragging me father into the shop.

"Patrick will undoubtably give you more money before Town Day so you can go ahead and get the 6 pairs of clothes," he said as he began picking out random shirts and holding them up to my chest. Some he put back while others he put on his arm to check out with later.

"Does he sponsor a lot of kids?" I ask when Ryder moves on to pants.

"Patrick? No. He sponsors one kid at a time. So when one kid moves on and doesn't need the camp's help anymore he moves on to the next kid that he doesn't think will get a sponsor easily or someone he just likes."

"How long ago was his last kid?"

"I don't really remember, I didn't know them, but I think it was a few months ago, maybe 6 months?" I nod at his words until I notice he's blushing slightly. "You need to go pick out underwear, I'll get your socks."

I couldn't help but smile at his blush as he pointed me to the underwear and walked away.

I grab a random six-pack thing of boxers before looing around for Ryder, who was waiting for me at check out.

"What is Town Day?" I ask when we are on our way back to our cabin with my bags in hand.

"It's when kids with good behavior get to go into with a guard and shop or hang out for a few hours. It happens once about every two months, gives us something to look forward to."

I hum at him in response. He seems excited about it but I wouldn't go to it. The last thing I want is one of those guards following me like a lost puppy while I try to pretend they aren't there.

"Oh my god!" I hear someone yell. Their voice sounds familiar so I go to turn around to see if I know them but I'm tackled to the ground before I get the chance.

I hear Ryder gasp loudly before asking if I was okay but I was to busy focusing on what tackled me.

I knew the second his small frame touched me it was Kyle but the problem was he was still on top of me and his bottom ass didn't belong on top of anything.

I smile to myself mentally as I roll us over and pin his arms above his head. He tries to pull out of my grips but it doesn't work. He lets out a small huff before telling me to get off of him.

"Dick," he mumbled as I pulled him up off the ground.

"Stop tackling people bigger than you and it wouldn't be a problem." I say in a rude voice, still not thrilled about being tackled.

"You can pretend like you aren't happy to see me but I know you are." I roll my eyes at his words and look down to Ryder, who is staring at Kyle in disbelief. Like he couldn't believe he would actually tackle me.

"Ryder, that's Kyle my acquaintance. Kyle, that's my cabin mate Ryder."

"Hey," Kyle huffed out as he glares at Ryder. Ryder moved behind me at Kyle's glare, only peaking out behind my side to get a good look at Kyle.

Kyle didn't tend to like anyone that didn't come from fights. He didn't trust a lot of people and with him you only got one chance at a good first impression and by the looks of it, I'd say Ryder was failing.

"When is Kellan getting here?" I asked him, hoping to make him stop glaring at Ryder.

"We got dropped off at the same time. They didn't want to but we didn't let them move us without the promise that we would get to ride together."

"Are you in the same cabin?" I asked making Kyle scoff and roll his eyes.

"Yea it's us with these two other homophobic mother fuckers who already tried their luck with Kellan."

"He punched them in the face, didn't he?" Kyle laughed a bit and nodded.

"He would have done a lot more than that if I would have let him."

"Fighting is against the rules," Ryder piped up from behind me. Kyle glared at him again.

"We'll stop breaking the rules when people mind their own business. How does that sound?" Kyle was seething as he looked back up to me, not waiting for Ryder's answer. "I'm going to go get some clothes. I'll see you around." And jut like that he was gone.

I frown slightly at him running off so fast but say nothing as I begin walking back to my cabin.

"I'm sorry I made your friend mad."

"Don't take it personally, Kyle get mad at a lot of things."

"I still didn't mean too. I was just trying to keep him out of trouble."

"He'll get over it in a few weeks. I'll worry about him later, for now, I'm ready to just go lay down somewhere." I say as I open the door to our cabin.

I swear it was like déjà vu.

The door opened, I look around, I see my roommates making out on the floor.

Callum sat on top of a moaning Liam, who was grinding his hips onto to Callum's. I stare at them, not really knowing what to do.

I half expect Ryder to start yelling at them since his boyfriend is currently being dominated by someone else, but he says nothing as he walks into the cabin like it was no big deal.

"Does your boyfriend cheat on you often?" I ask a bit too loudly. Callum jerks away from Liam who groans loudly in protest.

Liam glares at me but it has no effect on me. Callum only stared with wide eyes as he looked between Ryder and I.

"I can explain," was all Callum said, making me raise an eyebrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.5K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...
248K 10.3K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
98.5K 2.9K 21
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- I regre...
825K 37.1K 26
"Those kids ain't right, I've seen the smallest one bash a mans skull against the shower wall with a grin... it's a fucking wolves resort!" St. Emil...