My loveless marriage

By sandysandra92

#65 in onesidedd - 9/9/2018 #637 in chicklit - 30/5/2018 #595 in chicklit - 4/6/2018 #24 in onesidedlove - 17... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 - (1)
Part 51 - (2)
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Author's note
Author's note
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Author's note
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76

Part 51 - (3)

4.1K 216 180
By sandysandra92

***Naina's P. O. V***

"No... I don't know why he dumped me.." I lied, tears pooling in my eyes at Abhi's harsh words and attitude.

More tears continued to slip from my eyes and a sob escaped my lips all of a sudden - was it because of Abhi's words, or of how he had pushed me away?

Was I not desirable enough for him?

I looked up to find Abhi looking at me, a frown on his handsome but completely broken face. Why was he hurting me like this?! Was I so undesirable that he couldn't go through having sex with me?! Was it all an infatuation?!

Or was it all some game for him - make Naina Raichand fall in love with me - game?! Given the kind of women Abhi has been with, I know that I'm no match - I am no model!! I am curvy... not some slender-legged model!

Or when he saw me naked, Abhi realized that I'm not sexy enough for him, and all the LOVE he had for me vanished?!

The lift pinged halt at the basement, and even as I just stood there with my eyes like a leaky faucet, Abhi looked away from me and walked out the elevator.

Was all his confession of how much he loves me merely a collection of some meaningless words? Did I really not mean anything to him?

"This is your love isn't it?" The words toppled out of my mouth, taking myself by surprise.

Abhi stopped at his tracks, turning back to look at me.

"Nice way to show your love for me Mr. Singhania... Pushing me away when I'd just begun to get used to you in my life.... thanks for rejecting me.. thanks for the heartbreak.." I chuckled bitterly, wiping the tears from my face.

"What do you know about love and heartbreak and rejection huh?" He hissed, glaring at me as he swiftly strode back to me into the elevator, his eyes red with fury?!

"I know what I feel for you... I know what I felt when you kissed me passionately earlier today!! I know the love I feel for you everytime you pamper me and hold me close to yourself! I know the heartbreak I felt when you just... Rejected me..." My voice cracked and my vision turned blurry.

"I know the love I feel for you whenever our eyes clash.... And I know the heartbreak I felt when you rejected me...twice Abhi! So don't talk like you're the only one who's ever faced any heartbreak! I've been rejected twice by the guy I love!" I choked, tears now falling freely from my eyes.

But what's the use? He doesn't care at all!

"You love me?" Abhi's voice made me look up - his voice was soft and tender and so warm, it almost felt like he was surprised.

Haha nice joke... he doesn't love me!

"I hate you Abhi!! For every heartbreak, for every tear, I hate you!!" I hissed, but all I got in return was Abhi's amused chuckle as he moved closer to me

"You love me!" He chuckled, making my blood boil, and irritating me more than ever.

"I hate you Abhimanyu Singhania!! I hate you!!" I hissed, whilst he moved closer to me, till our bodies touched, but keeping his gaze on my eyes.

Abhi didn't say anything as he moved forward and wrapped his arms around me, tugging me closer to himself and kissing my forehead.

"You love me, like how I love you" he breathed.

I looked into his eyes as he moved forward and placed his lips on mine for a tender, heart felt kiss.

Once he broke the kiss, I pouted and looked up at him.

What was he doing?

"The tattoo.... And then you looked sad... Thought you... Missed him..." Abhi trailed off, a little apologetically.

"Oh....." I gasped... So that tattoo is the one that put him off... Not how I looked!

The tattoo made him feel that I still liked......
What?!

"WHAT?!" I shrieked, glaring up at Abhi in disbelief.

All the color drained from Abhi's face in an instant and he looked more scared than ever.

"Oh you're so cute Naina..." He trailed off, trying to grin and give a smile to sweep me off my feet.

"You...thought..." I trailed off, glaring at him, ready to pounce.

But Abhi tightened his grip around me, before slamming some button on the elevator panel and turning to grin sheepishly at me.

"Don't have to..." He began but I huffed and looked away.

"That tattoo..." He began again, but I turned to look at him in disbelief.

"So... every time you get to see that tattoo.... You'll do this?!" I asked in a tone so calm, I surprised myself!

"Yes!" Abhi said at once, making my eyes went wide with horror, and he met my shocked albeit angry gaze.

"No no no.. I meant... I.." his voice trailed off as I pried myself off his tight grip and started punching his arm - every inch of his body available to me to be more precise!

"Ouch Nai..." he cowered as I continued to punch him - WHAT DID HE SAY HE'LL DO?!

"You don't want me right?!" I hissed, as I stopped punching him and started taking deep calming breaths.

Abhi didn't say anything but as the elevator pinged halt, he took hold of my hand and dragged me behind him, and for a split second, I forgot the fact that I was angry on him!

We were back to the beautiful place that I'd not looked at properly earlier, having fully been engrossed in my heartbreak!

"I didn't mean anything like that Naina... just that... the tattoo is a constant reminder for me of how much you loved the guy... how much you wanted to spend your whole life with him and..." he trailed off, looking intently at me.

"So looking at the tattoo is the problem?" I asked, feeling sorry for him at how pained and heartbroken he looked.

Looking adorably cute, Abhi pouted and nodded his head, shooting furtive glances at me.

I bit my lip, wondering what to do - get a laser tattoo removal?! Or change the A to Abhi ?!

"Uh... Yeah.." he trailed off, shooting shifty looks to me.

"Oh good then the solution is simple isn't it?!" I smiled at him, whilst relief.... Unbelievable relief flooded through my body - it's the tattoo that he has a problem with... Not me!

"Not having sex?!" Abhi have a dry chuckle, rubbing the nape of his neck.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head - what an idiot my husband is!

"I'll just get the tattoo removed...." I shrugged.

Abhi started at me for a whole minute before blinking and shaking his head.

"That's a very painful process Naina... I... it might take me some time to get used to... seeing that tattoo on you... but whether I get used to it or not, I don't want you to undergo that painful process just because I have a problem with that tattoo right now!" Abhi shook his head.

I couldn't help smile at the concern in Abhi's voice, and his care for me, and the love he has for me.

"Okay then... How about I modify the tattoo... To your name? Make it Abhi instead of just that A?" I asked softly, snaking my arms around his neck.

"Adding few more letters to the existing tattoo and ensuring even more pain than before? No!!" Abhi flat out rejected, shaking his head and glaring down at me.

I pursed my lips and glared at him - arre koi ek baat to maan lo bhai!

"I love you okay.... Even when I thought you would never love me back, even when I thought I had no space in you life, and even when I thought you loved someone else... I have always loved you.... So you have a tattoo of your ex.... I'll get used to it because I love you, and you're mine... And you like me too.." he shrugged, smiling warmly at me.

Moving forward, he placed his lips on mine, slowly devouring my lips and shredding my senses to pieces.

Yet again, my heart began to race and my breath hitched in my throat as his large warm hand began caressing my thigh through the slit in the gown, and I knew what was coming.

Even though blood rose to my cheeks, I couldn't help but smile through the kiss as his hand moved towards my buttocks, before he hooked a finger into the elastic of my panty and tugged at it.

Breaking the kiss, Abhi breathed hard as he looked into my eyes. I bit my lip and looked back into his captivating gaze as he moved a little away from me, and picked me up in bridal style in one swift motion.

"I bought this penthouse for you" he mumbled as he carried me easily and walked deeper into the house.

"A penthouse that you can remodel to your taste... With a private pool and a rooftop garden so we can have a rooftop date whenever we want" he murmured, pecking my lips and opening the door of a room.

I looked around and gasped at the sight of the most beautiful room I'd ever seen - dimly kit with fairy lights and warm ceiling lights, the room had a beautiful glass panelled wall on one side, giving the most beautiful view of the city skyline I'd ever seen! With the ocean on one side and hundreds of shimmering lights of the buildings on the other side, the view was purely magical.

A large black colored sofa sat at the corner of the room, with its back to the glass panelled wall, and a couple of flower vases filled with beautiful red roses flanked on either side of it.

A soft pastel-colored king-sized bed stuffed with fluffy-looking pillows rested against the pastel colored wall.

The thing that caught my attention however was the beautiful picture on the wall right above the bed - beautiful, but looking rather incomplete.

On a large canvas was the most beautiful looking bride ever, decked in riches and wearing a smile that was reflected in her eyes - me on my wedding day... But the space next to her was empty. When had I posed alone for a picture that day?!

"You liked it?" Abhi asked, making me turn to look at him.

"It's beautiful!" I whispered, caressing his cheek, but my eyes fixed on the picture. Why was I standing alone in that picture? Was I this happy on the day of the wedding?!

"I painted it" Abhi whispered, making me turn back to gaze at him in pure shock.

"What?!" I chocked, to gaze at him in awe and shock - he painted it?!

"It's so beautiful!! So.... Hey why am I standing alone in the picture?!" I asked, indicating Abhi to put me down onto my feet so that I could go and take a good look at the picture.

"Thank you" he pecked my lips, putting me onto my feet.

I gasped in awe as I walked closer to the painting, in complete awe of how beautifully my husband had painted my picture, and how bewitching I looked in it - gosh did I look so... Mesmerizing that day?!

Removing my stilettos, I got ontop of the bed, to caress the painting, almost moaning at how pretty it looked, but frowning at how lonely it looked - a lonely bride without her groom?!

"Why am I standing alone in this painting Abhi?" I asked, turning to face Abhi who had now taken seat on the sofa.

"Because...  When I'd first started painting it, I had intended it as a gift to give you whenever you'd fall in love with me... But then I got to know that you were in love with someone else... So I just left it... Incomplete... Because that bride was never mine...." He trailed off, choking at the end.

"Abhi.." I trailed off at a complete loss of words.

"This is how it'd ought to be... You in love with me, and me in love with you when we'd get married.... That's how I imagined it to be anyway...." He shrugged, sniffling his tears.

"I am growing to love you Abhi..." I whispered, my heart feeling heavy with unknown emotions.

"I know... And that's why... I'll complete the painting soon... When I get over that tattoo of your's, I'll add your groom over there... So we'll be as happy in real life, as we'd seem to be in that painting.." he chuckled dryly.

I gazed at him, and even from a distance, his heartache was evident. My own subconscious stared back at me, making me feel guilty and wretched.

Without another word, I got off the bed and even as Abhi gazed at me in confusion, I quickly removed my panty.

Walking over to him quickly I bent down to his level and placed my lips on his, whilst undoing the zip of his trouser and putting my hand inside.

His hard member fitted right into my hand as I pulled it out of his trouser and wordlessly, I broke the kiss, making myself comfortable with my legs on either side of his lap.

Abhi gazed at me in shock, and keeping my eyes fixed on his, I slowly pushed myself lower onto his lap, easing his hard member into my wet opening.

And as I slowly rode him, Abhi put his arms around me, holding me in place as he kissed me, making me moan in his mouth.

And as I moaned out his name in pleasure, he held me tight, making me slow down as he kissed me senseless, before pushing be back on the bed and getting on top of me.

This time, I put my arms around him and pulled him closer, looking deep into his eyes as he moved in and out of me, our bodies sweaty but passion coursing through our blood, our soft moans echoing in the room, as we consummated our marriage again and again, on the sofa, overlooking the beautiful skyline of the city.

To be continued...

A/n - first thing first - ABHI AND NAINA DOING IT FINALLY YAYYY!!
Hehehe... Actually, the feelig is more like "Megs updated the chapter finally" right?

Anyway, do hope you loved the update.

Love,
Megha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 59.9K 53
Ranked 1 in #asian on 09.05.2020 1 in #forced marriage on 29.06.2020 ...
1.7M 72K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
793K 23.5K 30
"It was a deal" what..?? "What...??? What type of deal ammi..??" I asked her confused. "Your marriage was a deal." Shagufta who got married to a bil...
232K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...