Voldemort's daughter original...

By PrincessCat2002

At the age of three Dabria Lilith Lestrange's mother Bellatrix is captured by Aura's and sent to Azkaban pris... More

Bellatrix is pregnant????
Punished for who I am and meeting Grayback
Meeting Lucy
The potion and its side effects
Saved by Nagini
Banished from the Lupin home
Staying with Nagini
The Minister of Magic has gone insane
Sadness and excitement of a teenager with the mind of a child
Hogworts letter visiting Gringots
Getting my wand
Not going to Hogworts??
Arriving at Hogworts & sortted into our houses.
The fight and a stronger potion
The beginning of a new friendship
The run in with Draco and his crew
😲Draco to the Rescue???? 😲
First Flying lesson
The Obscurus is free
Talking to the Obscurus
Bedtime stories and classes
Taking on a troll
Serving Detention
An epic battle between Three unlikely foes
The end of the first year.
Living with Uncle Aberforth
Lost in knockturn alley
Unwanted attention and an unlplesent encounter with the Malfoy family
Missing the train
Howlers and cornish pixies
Who is the heir of Slytherin?
Warnings, duelings and discoveries
Katherina can speak Parseltounge?
Meeting Tom Riddle
Another attack
Arrests, suspensions and spiders
Lucy and Ginny taken into the chamber
Tom regrets his decision
Discovering the truth about Tom Riddle
Saving Lucy and tricking the obscurual
Tom is defeated
The dream and turning back time
Catrina is punished for Lucy's behavior
Dreaming about Rose
The arguement, a Surprising hero and a cute kitten
Unbreakable vows
Staying with Harry
Blowing up an Annoying Aunt and running away
Learning of Serious Black's escape
Hagrid's first day of teaching, meeting Buckbeak and an unfortunate accident
Hospital trip and another arguement about Catrina
Lucy's first kiss and Tom says goodbye
Lucy's mum yells at Tom and the class faces the boggart
Learning to defeat demntors and the hatchlings are born
Buckbeaks fate and Henry and Annabelle learn the truth about Catrina.
The Minister makes threats
My Dad is helping Sirius Black?
The truth about the past.
Saving lives and a sad goodbye
Talking with Tom again
Remus pushed us away Kat casts away her heart
Remus learns about Lucy's interaction with Grayback and is furious.
Kat throws a temper tantrum
Lucy tells her mum about why she's upset.
The nightmare and the death eaters attack
The Goblet of Fire and the unforgivable curses.
Katherina and Harry to be tri-wozard champions? Wait What?!!!
The daily prophet article
The Daily Prophet Article upset Lucy
Dragons is the first challenge? You've got to be kidding!
Facing off against a Dragon
Given the history of the Yule Ball and learning to dance
Rose and Bellarix's history and an unexpected doscovery in the woods
Remus and Lucy's back story
Attacked
?

what's a mudblood/half blood? Hearing voices

101 3 0
By PrincessCat2002

Kat POV

As the Griffendor team goes to go practice they are met with the Slytherin team. "I smell trouble."

"We booked the field for today."

"Calm down. We have a letter." The head of the Slytherin team said handing the Griffendor captain the note. "I Professer Snape hereby give the Slytherin house permission to use the quidditch field in order that they might train their new seeker."

"You have a new seeker?" At this Malfoy steps up smiling wildly. "Draco?" The group said in surprise.

"That's not all we have the newest and fastest brooms curtsy of Draco's father." Team leader said with a smile.

"Those are the nimbus two thousands."

"That's Right Weasley. Unlike you my father can afford to buy the very best." Malfoy sneered.

"Yeah like your spot in the team." Lucy said with a slight laugh.

"Watch your mouth you filthy half blood!" Draco sneers at Lucy.

Before Lucy can repaying Hermiony states "At least no one on the Griffendor team had to buy their way on the team. They made their way on the team because of pure talent." Hermiony says replies causing Draco to frown.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy mudblood!" Draco hissed at Lucy and Hermiony.

"You'll pay for that Draco!" Ron replies pulling out his wand to curse Draco. "Eat slugs!" Unfortunately, due to his wand being broken the curse rebounded and hit him instead. Instantly he began to throw up slugs.

"Let's take him to Hagrid. He will know what to do."

Hagrid pulls a bucket out for Ron to throw up the slugs in. "Who was he trying to curse?"

"Malfoy. He called Lucy and Hermiony... well I'm not sure what it means." Harry replies.

"He called me a mudbloods." Hermiony whispers embarrassed.

"He said Lucy was a filthy half blood." I replied still very confused.

"Oh no he didn't." Hagrid replies shocked.

Hermiony looks pained by this and Lucy seems to be livid. I on the other hand am just as confused as Harry. "I don't understand. What are half bloods and mudbloods?"

"It means dirty blood. It's a derogatory term for a wizard or witch who is muggle born. Like me. It's not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation." Hermiony replies sadly.

"Or in our case Kat He called us half bloods because daddy is a werewolf." Lucy replies with a frown.

"You see Harry, Kat, there are some wizard families such as the Malfoy family who believe that they are better then everyone else because they are what they call pure bloods." Hagrid explains.

"That's horrible." Harry says and I nod in agreement.

"It's disgusting." Ron says as he throws up more slugs.

"It's hogwash is what it is. There hardly ain't a witch or wizard who isn't half blood. We'd have died out if we hadn't married muggles. There isn't a spell that our Hermiony and Lucy can't do. Don't you think on it girls. Don't you think on it at all." Hagrid said patting Hermiony and Lucy's shoulders.

A few hours later found Harry Lucy and I in Lockheart's office signing autographs. "Can you think of no better way to serve detention then helping me sign autographs?" Lockheart said with a smile.

"Fame is a fickle friend. Remember that." Lockheart tells us as we glance at the huge stack of envelopes left to do.

"I'd rather face off against Grayback then doing this. This is a fate worse then death." Lucy whispers to me and I can't help but giggle.

"Less talking more signing." Lockheart says sternly and I frown. I really don't like this guy.

"Excuse me Professer but may I use the restroom?" Lucy asks.

"Huh? Sure." Lockheart replies and Lucy quickly exits. I frown no fair. I want an excuse to leave too.

"Come, come to me." I hear a voice whisper.

I look over to see Harry looking as confused as I do. "What?"

"I was saying six months on the best sellers list. I broke all records."

"No not you. That voice..." Harry replies.

"Voice?" Lockheart replies confused.

"Didn't you hear it?" Harry asks

"What are you talking about Harry? I think we are getting a bit drowsy. Great Scott is that the time? We've been here for nearly four hours. Dinner is almost over. If you hurry you might get some pudding. Spooky how time flies when your having fun."

"Yeah spooky." I reply rolling my eyes. As we exit the office I hear the voice once more.

"Blood I smell blood. Let me rip you. Let me kill you." I hear the voice say.

"Harry, Kat."

"Did you hear it?"

"Hear what?" Hermiony asks.

"That voice." Harry replies.

"What voice?"

"I heard it first in Lockhearts office and then now.

"Kill. Kill it's time to kill."

"It's moving. I think it's going to kill." Harry says rushing toward where we heard the voice. I sigh. I know that this is a bad idea but I follow quickly behind them. I am hesitant to tell him that I to heard the strange chilling voice.

When we reach our destination Harry pauses glancing down at the water. "The chamber of secrets has been opened." What's that hanging just above it? Oh no. It's Mr. Filtch's cat."

"Look at that. Have you ever seen spiders act so unusual?"

"I don't like 🕷 spiders." Ron replies.

"Enemies of the heir beware? You'll be next mudbloods." Draco states.

"What's going on here?" Filtch demands upon seeing Miss Noris hanging there his gaze grows dark. "You murdered my cat. I'm going to kill you!"

Upon seeing the words on the wall Professor Dumbledore's gaze darkens. "Everyone will return to their dormitories immediately." As we turn to go he paused "except you four." His gaze lingers on me momentarily before returning to Harry and his friends.

"It's definitely a curse that killed her. Probably the transmogrifian torture. I encountered it myself once. The full story is in my autobiography." Lockheart replies and I roll my eyes.

"She's not dead Argus she's been petrified." Daddy replies.

" precisely. It's unlucky I wasn't there. I know a countercurse that could have spared her." Lockheart replies.

"But how she's been petrified I can not say." Daddy replies looking concerned once more.

"It's her what done it. You saw what she wrote on the wall." Filtch says glaring angrily at me.

"I didn't. It wasn't me. I swear. I would never hurt anyone. Please, you have to believe me." I reply starting to hyperventilate.

"It was her I know it was!" Filtch replies.

"If I may Professer perhaps Miss Lupin, Mr. Potter and his friends were simply at the wrong place and wrong time. However, circumstances are suspicious. I for one don't recall seeing either Mr. Potter or Miss Lupin at dinner."

"Ah that would be my fault Severus. Mr. Potter and Miss Lupin were helping me answer my fan mail." Professer Lockheart replies. I can't help but smile slightly as Professor Snape's lips curl in disgust.

"That's why Ron and I went looking for them. We just found them when Harry said..."

"Yes Miss Granger?" Snape asked cocking an eyebrow.

"That I wasn't hungry." Harry replies. "We were heading back to the common room when we found Miss Noris."

Snape looked at Harry and I could tell that he doubted what he was saying. Daddy seemed to be eyeing him as well. "The same goes for me." I reply daddy looked over at me and I could tell that he didn't believe me. I looked away unable to look him in the eyes any longer.

"Innocent until proven guilty." Daddy replies.

"My cat has been petrified I want to see some punishment!" Filtch demands angrily.

Daddy sighs. "We will be a me to cure her Argus. As I understand it Madam Sprout has a very healthy growth of mandrakes. When then have been matured a potion will be made which will revive Miss Noris. Until then I advise caution to all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 778 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
45K 877 12
Demetri x OC Lucy lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never knew she...
17.8K 742 24
Rose(19) was left in the dark mansion with some of the most dangerous people in the Wizarding world. Would her friends come back and save her before...
3.7K 97 5
Marauders era will read my story "Harry Potter or Rigel Black?". It's the 7th year of the Marauders and Regulus' last year. In this story Walburga an...