RE-UNITED: The New Chapter

By letsdans

Everything happened so fast. They have no time to processing everything that happened. The girls are really... More

How?
Almost Giving Up
Bed Time Story
Promise
Morning Thoughts
Where Am I?
A Proper Conversation
Explanation
Tickle
Reasons
Emotional Breakdown
Suspicious
It Sucks
Mood Swing
Amy and Dani are Almost Dead
I Have to
You Wanted to Talk? Then Let's Talk
Now You Know
The Call
Let's Stop This Tears!
Sacramento
Alex
Midnight Flashback
Duties
Friday
The Lake and The Beach
Observation and The News
Back To The Hospital
The News
Food And A News
HAHAHA idk wot to call this
The White Place
One Step Closer
The Court Pt. 1
The Court Pt. 2
The New Place
Memories
The Pain Pt. 1
Pass Out
Alive and A Sorry
The Pain Pt. 2
A Conversation In Heaven
Frustration
A Worry and A Sorry
Please, Pick Up The Phone!
Lifeless Body
LISA!
The Moment Before Lisa Died
Hospital
Checking
News
The Longest Chapter
The Longest Chapter pt. 2
Cuts and Promises
e p i l o g
U P D A T E !!!!!!

the last chapter

435 19 4
By letsdans

o n e   w e e k   l a t e r

Amy's POV

"Okay, we're going now!" I waved my hand to Dani, Lauren, and Katherine as they walked out. They're going to buy some foods and just to hangout because the youngest one said she's bored and wanted to go out.

With they're leaving, there are only me and Lisa left in this hospital room. Christina is having an event with Nick, so she's not here right now. I look at my older sister, and found her sleeping in her bed. A small smile appear on my face instantly, tells a lot how happy I am to see her sleeping. Breathing. And looks so peaceful, and also alive. I went and sit on the chair next to Lisa's bed.

A week ago, Lisa saying sorry to all of us. She revealed the secret that Dani has been keeping for two years. She apologized to Lauren for breaking promises. I knew how sacred their promises are. It will always be important and sacred. The youngest three are always has....protector. for each of us. I remember how mom said that to me when everything was okay and we're still a great family. She said Christina has a special bond with Dani. While me have a special bond with Katherine. And Lauren? Lisa is always be her protector. We grew up protecting eachother, but we were always having that one closest sister.

I feel our sisterhood is becoming stronger again. I know everything is gonna be okay from now on. And-

"Shortie!" I jumped and blinked. What the heck! "I called you four times!"

"Gosh, Lisa." I put my hand on my chest. Cleary shocked. "Can't you call me with nicer and calmer voice?! What if I get a heart attack?!" I said, upset. And all Lisa does was laughing. I rolled my eyes, a sign of me really upset because of her.

"You were zoned out and I DID calling you with nicer and calmer tone. But you didn't listen, you rat! Also if you're having a heart attack, I could press this button and then doctors will come and you gonna be okay." Lisa smirked. "Problem solved."

"Whatever." I exhaled harshly. "Ames," Lisa called. I still feel my heart beat fast because of that rat. But I still look at her after she called me with a proper name.

"You know, I'm proud of you." I frowned. I thought the 'proud of you' session is already over. "I watched how you really wanted to buy something but you didn't, because you remember that Dani and Lauren were with you and they need money too. I watched you didn't go eat lunch because the foods that you bought was only fit for two, or even one. You gave it all to our baby sisters. You smiled watching them eating the food you've bought at school."

Lisa turned her position to be laying on her side, so she could look at me right in the eye right now. she reached her hand and I reached mine too just so I could accept her hand to get grabbed by mine. "I watched you drink," She said, almost like whispering after a minute of silence. "I watched you smoke."

"I watched you forced yourself after mom slapped you and threatening you that she's going to hurt Lauren and Dani if you say no to her. I watched you suffered in the bathroom, crying and don't want our baby sisters saw it." I started to bawling. The memories of all that started to come into my mind again, fill it's every spot perfectly. "I know about your headache, Ames. And I want you to go check up soon, maybe later when Chris or Kath comes back here. I don't accept no for this."

I nod and then wipe my tears away. "You are so strong, Amy. Don't forget that. You are the best sister anyone could ask for. I love you so much." Lisa sobbed. "I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry for leaving." I hug her body and we just stayed like that until Lisa said she can't breath.

This has been settled. I'm going to do check up later.

Lisa's POV

There's a knock on the door, and Christina just opened it. I sat on my bed without having anything planted on my body. I have been in this hospital for like 3 weeks now and absolutely feel fine already right now. but all my sisters are insisting me to stay longer, and also the doctor wants me to take several tests before I leave the hospital. They said my case was so rare, and they will studying that with the other doctors.

"Is this Lisa's room?" I changed my focus from Lauren and Dani next to me to the door when I heard the voice of a woman. I know it so well. "Yes it is. Come on in!" Chris moved her body so then the woman could walk into the room with her manager.

"Taylor!" I called her, with big smile plastered on my face. She's like my own sister in this past two years and we pretty close. "Lisaaa‼" she yelled and then walk fastly to hug me. I hug her as tight as she hugged me. She whispered something that I couldn't hear so well.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" she said, and I could hear her worrying voice. She looks at my head to find theres bandage still covering my head. I nod excitedly. "I'm definitely fine now, but my sisters being so annoying, they forced me to stay here longer!" I pouted, trying to get her on my side. Then I remember.

I look at my sisters and they are all like...frozen. "OH! Guys, this is Taylor Swift." I introduced her to my sisters. "I've working with her for the past 2 years. A long story."

"And they're all my sisters, T! This," I pulled Dani with my hand. "is Danielle."

Taylor smiled at her, and then she widening her eyes. "OOH THE ONE WHO LOVES TACO, RIGHT?!" I tried to hold back my laugh, but failed. So I burst laughing with Dani looks at me like she wants to kill me literally right now. "Lisa!" Dani whispered, poking my hand.

"What? It's fact!" I defend myself. "And this is Lauren. She's a big fan of yours!" Lauren still got frozen and could only look at Taylor like she's the only one in the room right now. "Aaaw! I'm Taylor, Lauren. Nice to meet you!"

I snapped my fingers in front of her and she jumped. "Huh? Oh, yea, nice to meet you too, Taylor!"

I introduced Christina and Ames to Taylor. I don't have to introduce Kath to Taylor because they are already know eachother. And we just hangout, talking like we're all friends. "She's talking a lot about you guys!" Taylor said, makes me blush like I hadn't before. Gladly, her bodyguards comes in bring a lot of foods that she ordered before. We ate and Dani was so happy because Taylor bought her tacos and it's friends. Today was so amazing.

"I have to go now, but if you guys want to, you can call me to have another hangout time!" she said, excited. "OF COURSE!" Dani yelled excitedly and then we all just laughing along with her. "OK OK LETS GET A PHOTO GROUP‼" Taylor give her phone to her manager, and then we moved closer to eachother, and then take some pics. There are normal ones, almost-normal ones, and then of course, crazy ones. We said bye to her and then everyone but Kath just stare at me. Especially Dani.

"Lisa Michelle." Dani looks like upset. "What else that you have talked to her about ME?" I smirked. "Nothing. Just you're crazy about tacos. And you are the one who have the loudest snore in this universe. And-"

"I'm going to kill you right now." she growled. And then started to tickle me with no mercy. I tried to avoid her tickles but it's not working, so I just laughing and beg for forgiveness. And then I feel someone's hand on my other side of body. it's Lauren. She joined Dani.

SHES. TICKLING. ME. TOO.

"I WANNA JOIN‼!" Amy yelled from across the room. "NO NO NO‼! PLEASE STOP THIS—HAHAHA—STOP I'M SORRY OKAY‼!"

They don't stop. Finally after they show me no sign to stop, a bright idea comes into my cracked head. I need to use this bandage on my head. I smirked before changing my expression like got hurt. "AW AW AW‼ MY HEAD MY HEAD! ITS SO HURT‼!!" suddenly they're all stop.

"OH MY GOD LISA, ARE YOU OKAY?!" Christina walked so fast towards me. "You three!"

"Lisa, Lisa I'm sorry!"

"Lisa, oh my god, are you okay?? I'm so sorry, please!"

"Moose?! Moose, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!"

"Lisa, please."

I moved my hand that was on my head to my face. Trying to hide my laugh and then, "WAAA! I GOT YOU‼" Then I laughed so hard. "Lisa! You're so annoying!" Ames pouted.

"Do I need to give you a mirror???" I asked with full of sarcasm.

Dear God, I am so glad to be back. Thank you so much.

HEEY GUYS HAHAHAHHAHA!! welcome back to  my channel. this is dan herself speaking! ive missed you omggg! and life hasbeen so crazy too! a lot has happened and i feel so grateful for every seconds of it! some of you have asked for this last chapter like few times, but i just have the time now to posting it. i literally kinda busy with life until i couldnt go write without the thoughts about the paperworks haunting my head lmaao

but here you have it and i understand if you dont like the end lol but i honetly tried my best, soooo i hope you likes it! if you want another story for me just tell me in the comments or in dms. 

also guys, my account, dancimfam, is kinda inactive. so yea idk why im telling you that omg lol but i did it anyways haha. that's all.

and yea

byeeeeeee thanks all!!!! i love youuuu 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 825 19
Lauren Cimorelli One-shots, need I say more? Mostly Laurisa & Dauren (mainly Laurisa let's be honest lmao) if your looking for fluff from me this is...
22.8K 844 20
A deadly virus breaks out and begins sweeping the nation. People are dying left and right, but not before coming back to life with the craving for hu...
38.1K 1K 52
Dani's been acting weird and all her sisters have noticed but only Lauren decides to do something about it. She needs to save her baby sister... But...
14.6K 280 16
Lisa always had strong affection to her younger sister Lauren. However, she is scared to start something with her at all. Lisa is different from othe...