Aarmau Oneshots

SmolPeggy tarafından

aarmau oneshots that's all. aphmauships - #1 aarmau - #11 mystreet - #52 aphmau - #130 started: April 9th, 2... Daha Fazla

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
♡•1•♡
♡•2•♡
♡•3•♡
♡•4•♡
♡•5•♡
♡•6•♡
♡•7•♡
♡•8•♡
♡•9•♡
♡•10•♡
♡•11•♡
♡•12•♡
Tagged
♡•13•♡
♡•14•♡
♡•15•♡
♡•16•♡
♡•17•♡
♡•18•♡
♡•19•♡
♡•20•♡
♡•21•♡
♡•22•♡
♡•23•♡
♡•24•♡
♡•25•♡
♡•26•♡
♡•27•♡
♡•28•♡
♡•29•♡
♡•30•♡
♡•32•♡
♡•34•♡
♡•35•♡
♡•36•♡
♡•37•♡
♡•38•♡
♡•39•♡
♡•40•♡
♡•41•♡
♡•42•♡
♡•43•♡
♡•44•♡
♡•45•♡
♡•46•♡
♡•47•♡
♡•48•♡
♡•49•♡
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

♡•33•♡

756 16 14
SmolPeggy tarafından

Chapter 33
Ring

"I will always love you, no matter what"

Aaron

"Baby, wake up~"

I point at my sleeping girlfriend's face who tosses and turns at me.

"Mhm, go away"

I sigh knowing this is her everyday of the year. Well, I guess we're going the hard way.

I pick her up and she starts wining at me to put her down.

"Aaron, put me down!"

"No, missy, you're getting up"

She pouts and crosses her arms against her chest. I put her back down and bring her close to me.

"I love you"

I place a small but loving kiss on her forehead. I know she hates it when I have to wake her but I have plans for her and I don't want them to go to ruin.

"Now, get changed. I can smell bacon"

Her face lights up and she changes into her red, two-piece outfit.

She runs into the bathroom, brushing out her hair, brushing her teeth and putting on makeup.

I hate when she has to put makeup on. I think she's already naturally beautiful and that she doesn't need it.

But hey, there are plenty of girls who put on makeup because they think they're not good enough or to be seen as pretty.

That's why I hate when she puts on makeup.

I always think she might be thinking of herself as not good enough when really, she's a beautiful and kind-hearted woman.

My love for her will always be the same, no matter what she looks like.

She comes out of the bathroom, locking eyes with me.

She smiles at me and I smile back at her. I walk towards her giving her our morning kiss like how I give her everyday.

She giggles and I unlock our door and we walk downstairs together, hand in hand.

Of course, the first person to see us is Melissa, who is quietly fangirling as we walk pass her.

"Good morning, everyone!"

They all saw their good mornings and Aphmau sits down at the dinner table with the others, who are talking with one another.

I walk into the kitchen where the parents are gathered.

"Morning"

"Morning, Aaron" My mother says to me as she slips her morning coffee.

"Morning, son"

"Mom, dad"

They look at me with a confused look on their faces.

"I need to talk to you guys about something important"

"Oh?"

"Just meet me here when everyone is asleep, okay?"

They shake their heads and I walk away from them. I walk over to Aphmau who is talking with others.

I sit down next to her, putting my hand on her thigh. She carefully moves her hand towards mine and intertwines her fingers with mine.

I grip her hand, tightly as she giggles at my actions.

Without thinking that someone was watching us, I brought her hand and placed a kiss on her hand.

She giggles and I see Melissa and Kawaii~Chan fangirling at us.

I roll my eyes knowing this is going to be a long day.

I look to my side to see Aphmau is already asleep. I smiled and picked her up, placing her in bed.

"Goodnight, babe" I whispered.

I gave her a small but quick kiss on the forehead and walked out of bedroom.

I quickly walk downstairs to see my parents waiting for me.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention about Slyvanna is here too.

I had to invite her and you'll see why.

"I brought you guys here because I have something important to tell you"

Breathe in, breathe out, you got this.

They look confused until I took out something from my pocket.

They quickly gasped and Slyvanna had tears in her eyes.

"I wanted to bring you here because I was think about this for a long time and I was planning to propose to Aphmau, here on Starlight"

They went silent.

It was the awkward but dead silence where no one said anything.

"I give you my blessings. ."

I turn to Slyvanna in shock who smiles at me. I hugged her and surprisingly, she hugged me back.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Mom, dad?"

I pulled away from Slyvanna and turn to them really hoping they would say 'yes' and would get this over with.

"Well, Rachel?"

"Aaron, you know that once you ask her, it will change everything for you and her, right?"

"I'm willing to make that decision but right now, it's not about me, it's you who need to make the decision"

My mother takes a deep breath in before she continues on.

"Fine, if you're willing to make that decision than, you can marry her"

My mother smiles.

"Rachel—!"

"Derek."

"Rachel."

"Aaron is not a child anymore. He is capable of doing what he wants, when he wants. I know you're only trying to protect him but he has someone now who will be there for him, no matter what"

"Thank you, mom"

I hugged her while looking at my father. He wasn't to happy about this decision but he knew it was coming one day or another.

"Fine" He growls, quietly.

"Aaron, hopefully you know what you're doing"

I shake my head.

"Oh, I almost forgot"

They seemed confused until I pulled out the red velvet box from my pocket and with the ring in my hand, I put the ring back in the box and showed them the ring.

They stood there in excitement and in shock.

"How much did this ring cost you?"

"Quite a bit"

"Well, I'm heading to bed. I'm tired and exhausted especially from all this"

"Goodnight, guys" I waved them goodbye.

I headed back to our bedroom and quietly opened the door.

I took off my vest and laid it on the ground. I slipped into bed and wrapped my arms around Aphmau's waist pulling her close to me.

"Mhm, Aaron. ."

"Yeah?"

"I love you too"

I smiled placing a kiss on her cheek and placed my chin on her head.

Man, I can't wait to marry this woman.

Word Count: 1,004

I Accidentally
Procrastinated On
This, Oh Well

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

31.4K 326 64
This takes place after Aphmau and Aaron get married (in the story). I will try to post a part at least once every week! SWEAR WARNING!!
140K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]
92.2K 1.9K 31
~ One shots of Akashi x Kuroko Request are closed for the mean time. Contains : • Fluff • Angst Rated 13+
82.7K 895 58
In high school they were close...But they drifted when Aaron went off to collage leaving Aph to try and get over her crush on him...But can they be t...