dolan twin daddy imagines - 1

Par vi-writes

just some imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART TWO & THREE UP NOW :) Plus

author's note :)
shopping//e.d
christmas shopping//g.d
classroom//e.d
santa//g.d
nightmare//e.d
mcdonald's//e.d
wealthy//g.d
breakfast//e.d
crying//g.d
wine//e.d
wedding//g.d
boyfriend//e.d
sleeping//g.d
grandma//e.d
party//g.d
mute//e.d
sean//g.d
baby?//e.d
drunk//g.d
twins?//e.d
mother's day//g.d
gender reveal//e.d
monsters//g.d
tattoos//e.d
uncle eefin//g.d
babies?//e.d
loopy//g.d
movies//e.d
fever//g.d
boss//e.d
dinner//g.d
bathtime//e.d
mom?//g.d
lil athlete//e.d
emergency//g.d
candy//e.d
birthday//g.d
reunion//e.d
tea party//g.d
family//e.d
piercing//g.d
divorced//e.d
soccer//g.d
exams//e.d
night night//g.d
baby fever//g.d
crazy//e.d
early//g.d
i know//e.d
field trip//g.d
ceo//e.d
mad//g.d
nap time//e.d
together again//g.d
surprise//e.d
saturdays//g.d
princess//e.d
cameron//g.d
princess//e.d - pt 2
angels//g.d
princess//e.d - pt3
sick//g.d
groceries//e.d
gym//g.d
back to school//e.d
bonding time//g.d
vanilla//e.d
mommy//g.d
roadtrip//e.d
braids//g.d
hickey//e.d
surprises//g.d
daughters//both
august//g.d
pinky promise//e.d
wine drunk//g.d
hickey//e.d - part 2
halloween//g.d
all clean//e.d
single//g.d
sixteen//e.d
clueless//g.d
snow//e.d
memory//g.d
accident//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 1
neglected//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 2
hickey//e.d - pt3
vacation//g.d - pt 3
hickey//e.d - pt4
vacation//g.d- pt4
forever family//e.d
vacation//g.d pt5
neglected//e.d - pt2
loo//g.d
hectic//e.d
author's note :')
hi <3

earrings//g.d

3.3K 56 3
Par vi-writes

AN// and here i am with part 4 of mommy//g.d :) there's gonna be ONE more for this lil series, but im putting up some effin ones first <3 i miss writing bout my lane ;)

(y/n pov)

"C'mon, angel, let go," You said as you tried to pull the ring Grayson had gotten you from her hands. She clutched it in her fist, not letting go. "June," You said with a sigh, your make up now half done and dress hanging off your shoulder.

"Mommy's ring," She stated. You nodded, reaching a finger into her fist, trying to pull it away from her. "I keep mommy's ring safe," She said.

"Mommy wants to wear it today," You said to her, following back into your chair. June frowned at you. "Mommy had to put her bracelet and necklace and ring and make up for the party, remember?" You asked. Her eyes widened as she looked back at the closet, where her dress was hanging.

"Party!" She said, fists unclenching and going up in excitement. You smiled, catching the ring before it fell and slipping it onto your finger. "Daddy come?" She asked. You shook your head.

"Daddy'll come at the end, this one's just for girls," You said to her, picking your eyelash curler up. June watched in awe as you curled your lashes. She giggled as the door was knocked on. "Yes?" You asked, smiling at June.

"You girls ready?" Grayson asked from the other side. June giggled as you put her down on the floor from the dresser that had become yours. She ran to the bedroom door, opening it for Grayson. He smiled down at her, picking her up. "Someone's not even dressed," He said. June giggled as he dropped her onto the bed, making her bounce.

"Help me," You said. Grayson turned to see you lifting your perfectly curled hair out of the way. He walked over and zipped your dress up, kissing your shoulder before walking back to June. "Can you dress her?" You asked before going to your mascara, finishing your lashes.

"Which one is it?" Grayson asked, turning towards the closet. He stared at the dress, looking identical to him, but one was for the wedding, and the other for today. You smiled as you pointed to the right. "Pink bow?" He asked, picking it up with the hanger. You nodded, carefully coating your lashes as Juen watched you through the mirror.

"Green's the wedding color, remember?" You asked, referring to the bow on the other dress. He nodded, slipping the dress off the little hanger. "And, her earrings, babe, you have to change them," You reminded him. Grayson nodded, sitting on the bed, large fingers, struggling to pull down the zipper of June's dress.

"C'mere princess," Grayson said as he finally zipped it open. She walked over to him and he pulled off her pajamas, pulling the little dress over her head. "Arms up, angel," You heard him say. You smiled and closed the mascara, tossing it in your make up bag as Grayson zipped her dress up.

"Tights?" You asked as June stood on the bed, dress on over her pajama bottoms. Grayson chuckled as he grabbed her white tights, helping her into them as she giggled at the feeling. "And we're ready," You said, standing up, fixing your dress, jewelry on and makeup done. Grayson shook his head, walking over to your dresser, rummaging through the drawers.

"Her earrings?" He asked. You nodded as you looked back at June, now playing with the tights, finding them itchy.

"Mommy!" She yelled. You raised your eyebrows, checking your hair for the last time. June pointed to her face. "Makeup?" She asked. You laughed out loud and Grayson frowned as he continued to look for the pair of earrings Lisa had gotten her months ago.

"Let's do it," You said, picking up a clean brush and a random eyeshadow pallet. June giggled as Grayson turned to you.

"Babe-" He started, about to protest. You shook your head and sat next to her on the bed. He sighed and went back to the drawers,

"Close your eyes," You said. June closed her eyes and smiled. You ran the clean and make up free brush over her cheeks. "Here's some blush," You said, She giggled, eyes squeezing shut.

"Tickles," She said. You smiled, running the brush over her eyelids. "Shadow!" She yelled. You laughed as Grayson walked over with the angel wings that matched his, chuckling.

"And here's your contour," You said, running the brush over her forehead and jaw. She giggled again, opening her eyes. "And lastly, some highlight." This time, you really did rub some glittering eyeshadow onto your finger and rubbed it over her cheekbones and on the tip of her nose. She smiled.

"Look at my gorgeous, princess," Grayson said, pulling her onto his knee, holding her still. She giggled as you stood up to put the pallet and brush away. "Ah," Grayson said, dropping the earring onto the floor. You smiled, watching him trying to screw it on.

"Not working?" You asked, walking over. Grayson nodded, handing it over to you. You picked it up from his palm and put the earring on for her as she giggled and held onto Grayson's shirt. "Don't wrinkle daddy's shirt, love," You said. She let go and looked at him.

"Sorry daddy," She said with a smile. Grayson chuckled, handing you the other earring. "Two earrings?" She asked you. You nodded.

"Speaking of two," You started as you screwed on her earring. "I think we should get her second piercing done too," You told him. Grayson raised his eyebrows as you pulled away, fixing your dress.

"Now?" He asked. You shook your head.

"In a couple of years," You said rolling your eyes. Grayson stood up with June as she pulled on his hair and you straightened out his shirt, untangling June's finger's from his hair as he whined and combing it out with your fingers. "Ready for my bridal shower?" You asked them as you heard Ethan calling the three of you from downstairs. June giggled and nodded.

"If she gets to come to your bridal shower," Grayson started as you made your way downstairs. "Can she come to the bachelor's thing E's doing?" He asked you. You rolled your eyes.

"Absolutely not."

--

You pressed your lips to Grayson, his hands immediately going around your waist, holding you close to him. You smiled as you pulled away and he kissed you again, making the guests laugh. You turned, his hand in yours as you turned to see June, jumping up and down holding her uncle's hand, making you smile.

"I love you both," Grayson whispered in your ear as she ran up next to you.

The rest of the wedding flew by, too fast for either of your liking, you and Grayson enjoying every moment. Him holding up the back of your dress you don't trip, holding June in a ll your pictures, making sure you were okay, every second of the day.

"We're married," You sighed, falling back into the bed hours later. Grayson fell in behind you and sighed. "We're fucking married."

"Isn't that dress uncomfortable?" He asked you. You laughed and nodded, sitting up. "Maybe June'll wear it one day," He said, closing his eyes. You smiled, bending down to kiss him on the cheek.

"Speaking of June, where is she?" You asked. Grayson opened his eyes, unbuttoning his shirt. He pointed downstairs. "I'll go get her-" You started. Grayson grabbed your wrist, pulling you into him.

"Can't have you tripping on that dress now," Grayson said, pressing his lips to yours. You smiled as he left the room to go get the little girl, now legally your daughter, even if not by blood.

But the one on your stomach, he was.

---

"He's- oh, oh my god," Grayson whispered when he was handed his son for the first time. You smiled tiredly at Grayson as he covered your new son in kisses. "He looks like you," Grayson whispered. You shook your head.

"He looks like you and E, love, look at that little nose," You said with a smile. Grayson teared up all over again and stared at his new little son. "And those eyes, they're just like June's," You whispered. June looked from Grayson to you at the sound of her name.

"I wanna see!" She exclaimed. You put a hand to your lips, telling her to be quiet and she stood on her toes, something she'd learned in ballet. "Lemme see, daddy," She whined. Grayson sat down on the bed as she stood. She peered over Grayson's shoulder, staring at her new brother.

"Isn't he cute?" Grayson asked. She nodded and giggled, hand reaching out to him. Her brother wrapped his fist around the 4-year-old's finger and she giggled, looking over at you. "He looks like you, princess," Grayson said. June's eyebrows flew up and she giggled.

"Really?" She asked, pulling her finger away. Grayson chuckled and nodded. She grinned at you and you smiled, patting her hair down, brushing it with your fingers. "Mommy's hair messy," She pointed out. You raised your eyebrows as she came over to fix your hair. You smiled.

"Thank you, angel," You said with a smile. She grinned at you. "You excited to take your baby brother home?" You asked her. She nodded, looking back at her daddy, still staring at his son.

And even the toddler could tell how happy Grayson was. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

623K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins
221K 2.7K 57
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭? - status: completed 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲: 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
260K 4.7K 100
just some more imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART ONE AND THREE UP NOW ((:
180K 1.3K 43
Ethan and Grayson imagines. If you want an imagine just comment or private message me. I'll gladly do one for you. If I have written an imagine for y...