Hitman vs Mafia ~Mafia!Jimin...

By NerdGirl121

It isn't too hard to fuck up in my profession. It's easy to miss the target, easy to hesitate, easy to get lo... More

Chapter 1 - The Contract
Chapter 2 - Hook, Line, and Sinker
Chapter 3 - Step Two: Don't Die
Chapter 4 - Restless
Chapter 5 - Bad Feelings
Chapter 6 - Caught
Chapter 7 - Questioning
Chapter 8 - Aftermath
Chapter 9 - Is This A Chance?
Chapter 10 - Recovery
Chapter 11 - Pissing Match and Some Walking
Chapter 12 - Pickup
Chapter 13 - Sparring
Chapter 14 - Useful
Chapter 15 - What is Family?
Chapter 16 - A Chance
Chapter 17 - A Risk
Chapter 18 - A Plan
Chapter 19 - The Shooting Range
Chapter 20 - Let the Bullets RAIN
Chapter 21 - Calm After the Storm
Chapter 22 - Boss Chae's Response
Chapter 23 - New Living
Chapter 24 - The Next Step
Chapter 25 - Late Night, Simple Talk
Chapter 27 - Stealth Mission
Chapter 28 - Aftercare of Failure
Chapter 29 - All Eight
Chapter 30 - A Difficult Hit
Chapter 31 - Scars
Chapter 32 - Changes
Chapter 33 - Recovering, Training, and Waiting
Chapter 34 - Shopping
Chapter 35 - Back in the Swing
Chapter 36 - Danger Around the Corner
Chapter 37 - Something of My Own
Chapter 38 - An Apology
Chapter 39 - On the Mind
Chapter 40 - Should've Knocked
Chapter 41 - Jealousy
Chapter 42 - Worry
Chapter 43 - Liking Someone
Chapter 44 - The Heart's Wish
Chapter 45 - Close
Chapter 46 - Preparation for War
Chapter 47 - The Night Falls
Chapter 48 - All the Right Moves
Chapter 49 - No More
Chapter 50 - A Thought in the Distance
Chapter 51 - Torture
Chapter 52 - Memories in My Body
Chapter 53 - Coming to Light
Chapter 54 - Knowing
Chapter 55 - Six Months
Chapter 56 - How It Gets Worse
Chapter 57 - As One
Chapter 58 - First Date
Chapter 59.1 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [DomFem]
Chapter 59.2 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [DomMale]
Chapter 59.3 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [SubFem]
Chapter 59.4 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [SubMale]
Chapter 60 - Going Home
Chapter 61 - Love
Chapter 62 - The Letter
Chapter 63 - In Preparation
Chapter 64 - Final Ink
Chapter 65 - Time Flows
Chapter 66 - Epilogue

Chapter 26 - Leaving a Mark

23 0 1
By NerdGirl121

A few more days passed, and Hoseok and Yoongi were still working. The date they'd told the first accountant was tomorrow. Today was their last day or we'd have to find another plan. I spent some time watching TV with Jungkook and Taehyung, who both seemed antsy. Everyone seemed antsy after that first victory. We were all wondering how it would go wrong. Everything had been flowing just fine, for now. Life didn't work that well. Something had to go wrong.

But what?

I raise my head from the couch and was about to head outside when my feet stopped. I'd have to grab a mask if I wanted to leave. I let out a loud groan, startling Jungkook.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to do something."

"Hoseok-hyung and Yoongi-hyung said that we could do something soon. Just wait a little longer."

I massage my temples. "I haven't shot a gun in over a month at this point."

Taehyung looks away from the screen with a slightly concerned look. "That's a bad thing?"

"It makes me stiff. If I forget the feeling of shooting it, my accuracy will go down."

Taehyung frowns. "That doesn't happen to me."

I scoff. "That's because you're abnormal."

"Rude."

I chuckle lightly before going into my room. I set myself down on the bed and run my hands over the blankets. I hear a small creak and the gun from under my pillow has appeared in my hand. Automatically, it's pointing at the person standing in the bathroom door.

Jimin ruffles the towel through his hair. "Am I going to be shot?"

"For sexual harassment, I believe it's fair," I reply, the gun still pointing at him.

Because holy hell. He just got out of the shower. He'd messed up his black hair with that one towel in his hands, but the other one around his waist was much more dangerous. It looked like it was barely hanging onto his slender hips. I thought seeing the boxers scene was bad. This was worse. Additionally, the leftover drops decorating his tan skin were like chocolate dripping off a cake. He looked like the perfect dessert just begging to be eaten.

He laughs. "Harassment?"

I lift the gun higher.

"Alright, alright, I get it. I'll get dressed."

I click the safety back on and slide the gun back under my pillow. I sigh before getting back up. I'd just gotten to the room, and now I had to leave again. I go back to the living room. Jin was standing in front of Taehyung and Jungkook, blood flowing from the needle cut in his hand. He didn't look like he cared, though.

"Can we just go out now?"

I tilt my head in confusion. "Shouldn't you take care of that wound?"

Jin looks at me, glances at his hand, then looks back up at me. "It doesn't really matter. Hoseok called me, and I stabbed myself in surprise. He said he and Yoongi got the accountant alone and were also given a piece of advice."

"Which is?" Jungkook mumbles from Taehyung's lap.

"We need to wreck this building." Jin holds out a paper with an address on it. "As soon as possible."

"Why?" Taehyung takes the paper and finds the building. "It's just clothing shop."

"It's not," Jin hums before smearing some of the blood from his hand. "It's a cover. It's a drug dispensary."

~~~~~

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and I were in front of the building, not even an hour later. We'd all desperately wanted something to do, and here it was. From what Jin had informed us earlier, it was the dangerous accountant's main priority. Destroying it would seriously debilitate Chae's operation once that accountant is killed and the others are smuggled out. I was about to be seriously busy. First destroying this place, then I got to kill someone tomorrow. The excitement in my veins to pull a trigger was a bit morbid, but I couldn't bring myself to care more than acknowledging it. I patted down the sweatshirt I was wearing, the fabric so loose on my frame that I couldn't tell if I had a body or not.

"Why do you guys have clothes these big…?" I mutter, kicking at the ground like someone loitering would do.

"For situations like this," Jimin says matter-of-factly. "We don't always go guns blazing."

I scoff. "One seems more ideal to me."

"Obviously. You're trigger happy."

"Who's the one who likes a shotgun?"

"I don't prefer guns."

"Ah, right, you prefer the more manly way of flashing your abs until they die from jealousy, right?"

"Just because I'm comfortable in my skinㅡ"

"Guys," Taehyung cuts in. "Before you start arguing like a married couple again, shouldn't we go in now?"

Jungkook signals to the door as someone dressed nicely comes out. I recognized the man instantly, so I ducked my head behind Jimin. A part of me was happy to see that we had a good place. Another was worried this would go awry because my face was known. The third part was too antsy to do something to care.

"(Y/N)?" Jungkook asks. "Do you know him?"

I peek out after a couple more seconds pass. "He's one of Chae's favorite henchmen. He's in his top ten most valuable men. This building is the perfect diversion."

"Diversion?" Jimin asks.

I nod. "With Chae freaking out about this building, his grip will slip on the accountants for the smallest amount of time. The accountant who handles this building will be the busiest, and he's who Chae will focus on. We can smuggle the other two out without a hitch. I'll have the hardest job, but that's no big deal."

Taehyung chuckles lightly. "I wish we'd met before Jungkook and I left the Jeon family. The amount of chaos you would've created sounds ideal."

I smile at that. "Should we head in now? Since it seems like the main asshole is gone, and all."

Jungkook shrugs before going in first. A small look of approval settles onto my face before the rest of us follow. It seemed like a normal store. They did a very good job of covering the truth. I looked around at things that genuinely interested me. I even stopped on a nice outfit. I imagined wearing it for a date from high school days, blushing as I waited for my crush. It would've been perfect for that, if I'd ever had the occasion.

"That's quite ugly," Jimin hums.

I drop the fabric. "Kind of like you."

He scoffs. "Do you ever say anything nice?"

"I respect your fighting skills."

His face pops into my view. His black hair is still a bit damp from that shower earlier, and I can faintly catch the shampoo we've been sharing in the shower.

"Really?"

"You knocked me out on the first meeting. That takes skill."

He makes a satisfied face. "So I have a compliment from you now?"

"I still beat the shit out of you on a consistent basis."

"Ah, so it's a backhanded compliment?"

"Get better at fighting and come back."

He rolls his eyes. Then his elbow nudges my stomach, and I growl at him. The bruise had thankfully disappeared by this point, but he didn't softly get my attention. Regardless, I look where he's looking. A young woman is coming over to us with a sexy sway of her hips. She has a staff tag just above her large breasts. She smiles at me. I pause for a moment, wondering if I saw wrong, but her eyes are glued to me as she approaches.

"Finding everything to your satisfaction, sweetie?"

Am I getting hit on? By a girl?

For a moment, I'm stunned silent, but then I focus. Jin had said a phrase would come in handy to get to the back. This was the time to use it.

I sigh lightly and drift a hand over the closest clothing item. "I'm afraid these aren't what I'm looking for. They don't have the right makeup, you know?"

Her smile grows wider as she pulls me close by my hips. "I believe I can help you get what you'd like, then."

I couldn't deny that I was embarrassed, but the power I felt over Jimin because she was giving me attention was a bit too addicting. "For a fair price?"

Moment of truth.

Her hand slides to hold mine. "For a high price."

Bingo.

I smirk at Jimin before gesturing for her to lead the way. "My friends and I have some cravings, see?"

She leads all four of us to the back and down a long hallway, but she keeps holding my hand. "I understand, honey, believe me."

"Didn't think she'd be your type," Jimin whispers so close that I can feel his breath.

I give her a graceful smile before I slide my hand out of hers. Clearly, she's just a marketing ploy, so she doesn't look affected in the slightest. The flirting clerk would just promote higher sales.

"Is she your type?" I snap.

"Obviously not."

"What is?"

"Not you."

"What does that have to do with anything?" For some reason, though, I get curious. "Am I the wrong gender or something?"

He scoffs. "I'm bisexual, I don't care about that. You're just… too naive." When my eyebrows go up, he continues. "You haven't had the chance to experience anything, and you probably don't have any idea what I mean."

The glare I give him could melt stone. "So I'm not practiced, but that doesn't mean I know nothing. I'm not an idiot. I probably know more about foreplay and kinks than you simply because I've had more time to think rather than do."

I hear Taehyung cough in the background, clearly caught off guard.

"That just sounds sad."

"Fuck you."

"Bet you'd like to."

"If you don't shut up, I'll make sure you overdose."

The girl stops in front of a door. "Please kindly turn around. Security." Once we've all turned around, I hear the quiet clacking of a six digit code before the door unlocks. "Please, follow me."

We follow after her. Soon enough, I can smell opium in the air. There's also a hint of marijuana. I glance into a room, watching people fill small bags with LSD. We went further, then she gestured into a room.

"Please make a selection here and ring a bell when you've decided what you'd like to buy."

We go into the room and sit on the couches. I pick up a selection of the various drugs. My eyebrows went up at the almost unlimited supply.

"What's the plan?" Taehyung asks, pretending to sift through the items.

"Well," Jungkook hums, lifting a menu, "we could get all the merchandise."

"We could have some fun," I hum.

Jimin chuckles quietly. "For once, I quite like the idea of fun."

"How so?"

I put the menu down. "Let's just get going, shall we?"

I pick a gun up and shoot the camera in the room. The loud sound echoes in the room. I smile widely at the others. "That should bring them here pretty quickly."

Jimin laughs. "I swear, you're crazy."

"How would I be sane?"

The door bursts open, and the three men fall dead instantly from Taehyung's bullets. A few more men run in to surround us. There were five, each pointing their guns at us.

"What the fuck are you doing?" one asks. "You're not normal customers."

"You're absolutely right," Jungkook hums, standing up. "We're not."

Before the man can even question what we mean, Jungkook shot between his eyebrows. As more things started to go wrong in the room, more men started to come. When the three of us would switch gun clips, Jimin would stun the men using his brass knuckles. I couldn't help but smile every time I heard the satisfying crack of someone's nose. We migrate slowly out of the room, killing more men. It didn't take nearly as long as the cash houses had since there are four of us and less men. I cut into a room marked 'Security' while leaving the other three for the men left for the moment. I look at all the tapes, trying to figure out how to delete them. I hit a few buttons, but nothing really happens. I groan before emptying a couple clips into the machinery.

"That should do it," I hum with a smile.

"You done yet?"

I look up from the crackling machinery. Jimin stood in the doorway, some blood droplets on his cheeks. His sweatshirt was dotted with it as well. He looked well kept despite fighting multiple guys. He clearly hadn't been hit.

"Do you think this'll do?"

He laughs. "I think so. Should we do anything else?"

I go back to the hallway, meeting Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung wipes some blood from his gun onto a dead guy, quietly groaning in disgust.

"I hate getting blood on my guns. It's so difficult to clean."

Jungkook laughs a little. "Cameras gone?"

I nod. "Anything else?"

He looks around. "I feel like we should do something more…"

Jimin pops out of the office holding a huge sharpie. "We could leave a mark. They know the group, but not who we are." He pulls the lid off the marker. "Let's leave a nice little signature."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 92 21
Bangtan. The most feared gang in South Korea has a huge secret. Their leaders' faces. No one in the underground has ever seen them. By day the leade...
337K 24.5K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
534K 21.1K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
135K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...