Aarmau Oneshots

SmolPeggy tarafından

aarmau oneshots that's all. aphmauships - #1 aarmau - #11 mystreet - #52 aphmau - #130 started: April 9th, 2... Daha Fazla

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
♡•1•♡
♡•2•♡
♡•3•♡
♡•4•♡
♡•5•♡
♡•6•♡
♡•7•♡
♡•8•♡
♡•9•♡
♡•10•♡
♡•11•♡
♡•12•♡
Tagged
♡•13•♡
♡•14•♡
♡•15•♡
♡•16•♡
♡•17•♡
♡•18•♡
♡•19•♡
♡•20•♡
♡•21•♡
♡•22•♡
♡•23•♡
♡•24•♡
♡•25•♡
♡•26•♡
♡•27•♡
♡•28•♡
♡•29•♡
♡•32•♡
♡•33•♡
♡•34•♡
♡•35•♡
♡•36•♡
♡•37•♡
♡•38•♡
♡•39•♡
♡•40•♡
♡•41•♡
♡•42•♡
♡•43•♡
♡•44•♡
♡•45•♡
♡•46•♡
♡•47•♡
♡•48•♡
♡•49•♡
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

♡•30•♡

743 16 44
SmolPeggy tarafından

Chapter 30
Mental Issues

"Not everything in life can be easy, especially secrets we hid from others"

Setting: Lover's Lane

Aaron

You know, just because your dealing with mental issues doesn't make you something different. It makes you unique in your own way. 

Well, not for me.

I've been diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, clinical depression and, self harm.

I've always had obsessive-compulsive disorder but my other mental issues, I've been dealing with them since my high school year. 

Expect self harm, I've been dealing with self harm since my college years when my father tried to take away all I ever had in my life.

He tried taking away my freedom, having people watching me everyday of my life and tried to take away the only thing I had feelings for.

It doesn't matter anymore since I have her in my life now.

My father on the other hand wasn't happy when he found out I was dating the girl he tried to keep away from me.

Who cares what he thinks, it's my life and I don't have to give two fucks about what he thinks or what's best for me.

At least my mother and my sister think a different way about this situation.

Fuck him, he's irrelevant and an asshole about thinks he tries telling me.

"Aaron?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking about things"

"Like what?"

"You"

She blushes and I laugh. She's the only thing that makes me smile in this world.

I give up everything just to be with her.

I sigh as my grip tightens around her. She doesn't know what I'm going through.

She might be mad at me for what I kept away from her but I did it for a reason.

She also wonder about me in some way that scare me.

I mean, I'm never okay and here she is wonder if I am okay when really, I'm going through a lot.

This might scare her when she finds out what I've really been hiding but I have these thoughts that surround me but not in a good way.

They tell me things that really annoy me and they try making do things things I won't do to her and when I open my eyes, there she is but she's okay.

These thoughts surround me all the time but I always keep her close to me.

There are things that I love about this woman starting from her short height to her raven-waist long hair, her beautiful caramel eyes, her adorable laugh and the way she blushes when I tell her I love her all the time.

That's what made me fall in love with her. I'm glad she's mine and only mine and no one else can have her.

I'll kill them if they even think about it. They hurt her, they die.

It makes me forget I even have these diagnosis when I have her all to myself.

I didn't even notice she wasn't in my embrace anymore.

I got up and went up the stairs to see if she was there since I didn't see her downstairs.

I walk into our room to find her in my hoodie, sitting on the bed.

She seemed happy that she in my hoodie since she was hugging herself.

I walk over to her and she made eye contact with me.

She blushes a bit but she gets off the bed and walks over to me.

I put my forehead on her's and let my body do the rest.

I lean in and kiss her on the lips and she kisses back putting her hands on my cheeks.

I wrap my arms around her bring her closer to me.

We disconnected our lips and just stare at each other, happily.

I felt something in me that was trying to controlling me and then those thoughts coming back to haunt me.

Instead, they take her away from me and they keep hands behind her.

I wasn't in control of my own body anymore and then,

Slap

Then, they fade away.

I open my eyes to see that is was dream and it wasn't real.

"Baby?"

She wasn't in my arms anymore and I saw her on the ground, tears steaming down her face and her hand holding her cheek.

Please don't tell me I did that, I would never do that to her.

"Babe, I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry!"

I go down to her level and pick her up and place her on the bed.

She tries pushing me away from her but I won't let her.

She then pushing me far back to where I almost fell but I didn't.

She gets up from the bed and tries leaving the room.

I chased after her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back.

"Aphy, baby, let me explain, please!"

She kicks me in the leg, hard causing me to lose my balance and letting go of her.

I stumbled onto the ground and she slams the door behind her leaving me in our bedrrom, alone.

This isn't the first time this has happen. There were multiple time I almost slapped her across the face but my hand would just stop and then she would look at me weirdly.

She would ask me what I was doing and is something was wrong.

I'd tell her I was fine and avoid the other question she asked me.

Then, it just be that awkward silence for a long time and then things would go back to normal.

Whatever just happened now wasn't normal and something I wouldn't do to her.

Now, I'm just Aaron in the bedroom.

I sigh and laid against the bed, sadly. This is gonna be long night.

I started falling asleep but I wanted to make sure she was okay after what I did.

The door creaks open and my eyes wonder off to the door.

There she is.

I got up from the ground and she just stared at me.

"Baby, can I can explain what happened?"

"Why should I let you explain? You hurt me mentally and physically and everytime I ask you if you're okay and if something was wrong, you give me the same reply and don't even bother with my other question and then that awkward silence happens and then you act like things are back to normal"

"Aph-"

She interrupted me again.

"So, Aaron, is something wrong or are you gonna ignore me again?"

What did I just get myself into?

Word Count: 1,087
Request By: jessica8D13

Part 2?

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.7K 140 19
Started : May 23rd, 2019 Ended: October 13th, 2019 Go check my other books for the original, its the same name but different cover.
31.4K 326 64
This takes place after Aphmau and Aaron get married (in the story). I will try to post a part at least once every week! SWEAR WARNING!!
32.3K 263 24
Hey.This Is my MID oneshots. all characters other than mine belong to Aphmau. please enjoy and don't hate. I also will do head-cannons. 205 on #aphma...
997K 20.5K 36
【𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞】 ↳ ❝ 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱 ❞ ❏ started january 2020 ❏ haikyuu x fem!reader ❏ a...