Aarmau Oneshots

By SmolPeggy

aarmau oneshots that's all. aphmauships - #1 aarmau - #11 mystreet - #52 aphmau - #130 started: April 9th, 2... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ™กโ€ข1โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข2โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข3โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข4โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข5โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข6โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข7โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข8โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข9โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข10โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข11โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข12โ€ขโ™ก
Tagged
โ™กโ€ข13โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข14โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข15โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข16โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข17โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข18โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข19โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข20โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข21โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข22โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข23โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข24โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข25โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข26โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข27โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข29โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข30โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข32โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข33โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข34โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข35โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข36โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข37โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข38โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข39โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข40โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข41โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข42โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข43โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข44โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข45โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข46โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข47โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข48โ€ขโ™ก
โ™กโ€ข49โ€ขโ™ก
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

โ™กโ€ข28โ€ขโ™ก

709 9 23
By SmolPeggy

Chapter 28
Alexander And Alina

"Siblings stay siblings, forever"

"Come to mama!"

I cheerfully say as I watch my 1-year-old son trying to stand.

Alina tries getting up to but it looks like she's struggling a bit.

I giggle at my 1-year-olds trying to get up. They seem to be in a race on who can get up first before the other.

Y'know, I never really thought I be here.

Watching my kids grow up and myself getting emotional attached to them. I never want this moment to end.

I back at my kids and it seems we have a winner.

Alexander.

He starts walking towards me, step by step and my son, the one I spent hours given birth to has successfully makes it.

I cheer for him and see Alina all upset and it looks like she's about to cry.

"Oh no, honey don't cry" I pick her up and cradle her in my arms.

I sit down on the couch and tell her it's fine, you're gonna be okay.

Alexander is playing with his toys and I'm here cradling my daughter.

"Shh, it's gonna be okay"

She calms down a bit and I place her on her feet.

"You can do this, mija"

I carefully let go of one of her hands and then the other and she starts balancing herself.

She cheers and claps her hands as she successfully stands by herself.

I cheer too in excitement.

I see the biggest smile for her and Alexander seems to be happy for her too.

What a wonderful sight to see before my own eyes.

"Alex, give your sister her toy back" I look at him with willing eyes to tell him to give back her toy and just go play with him toys.

"But I don't want to!"

"Alex"

He's hesitant but just keeps refusing by stand more and more on his tiptoes.

Alina tried her hardest to get her toy back but she keeps missing everytime she tries to do what he's doing.

I sighs.

Well, I some point I was gonna have to do this.

"Alexander Lycan"

He looks at like 'what did you just call me, woman?'

I look dead into his eyes with my head titled.

"Fine"

He give back Alina her toy and she cheers and runs away.

"Alexander, what did I tell you about teasing your sister with her height?"

"Many times" He pouts.

Alina is a lot shorter than her classmates but they respect her well, unlike her brother.

"Alex, please apologize to your sister" I point to where Alina is he looks at me again like 'do I have to?'

I look at him again and he sighs.

"Fine, I'll say sowrry"

He walks over to Alina and says his sorry to her. She hugs him and forgive him, happily.

She skips along with the biggest smile towards me and Alex ooks at her, confused.

"Mommy, do people do that?"

"Yes, they do"

"Why?"

"I honestly don't know. I guess because they're happy that someone they felt trapped under finally apologizes to them"

"Oh"

"Now, get ready. Your father should be here any minute"

"Daddy?!"

He smiles and rans downstairs. I ran downstairs quickly and get dinner ready while the kids run around the house, wildly.

"If only your father was here" I thought to myself.

The door clicks opens and the kids stop running away and they run towards who ever is at the door.

"Daddy!"

I peek my head out from the wall and see Aaron getting taggled by the kids.

He looks up at me. He whispers something into the kid's ears and they gasp.

He looks at them and they comes towards me.

"Mommy?" They say in unison.

I look down at them in confusion and they look at each other and nodded.

"Daddy says he loves you" They say while smiling. I blush like crazy.

They run away and I look at Aaron.

He smirks at me.

I've been married to this man for 6 years and I still can't get over that.

"Hey hun"

"Oh, shut up"

I walk back into the kitchen and smiles.

Time to go back to where I can't that off my mind and probably will burn the food.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and he puts his chin on my shoulder.

"Why must you tease me?"

"Because I like teasing you and because you didn't help me back there with the kids where they taggled me to the ground"

"Hey, don't get mad at me when 6-year-olds taggled you to the ground"

He huffs.

"So, how was work?"

"It's been better than most days"

We have a few moments of silence between us until the kids coming running in.

"Mommy, daddy!"

We turn to them and see them sad and upset.

I look at Aaron and then back at them.

"Did something happen?" I turn to them confused as if something did happen.

"We lost wolf plush, we can't find it anywhere!"

"Oh no"

I hug them both to calm them down and pull away from them.

"Don't worry, me and daddy with find wolf plush"

I start walking upstairs and everyone starts following me.

We search in their bedroom and check everywhere to see if it was in their room.

"I can't find it"

"Neither can I"

"Mommy, daddy, look!"

I look up to see a plush snot sticking out from a tall shelf.

I try getting it but fail terribly. I turn to see Aaron smirking at me. I stick my tongue at him and he walks towards me.

"You're still my short potato~" I felt my cheeks heat up but I'm here trying to save a plush for my kids.

He picks me up and I grab wolf plush and throw it at them. They cheered and said thank you to me and Aaron.

"You can put me down now"

"How about no"

"Why not?"

"Y'know why"

"Aaron, put me down!" I whine. He laughs at my misery and puts me down.

"There, you happy?" I kiss his cheek and smile.

"Yes"

"Now, c'mon before the kids beat us to dinner"

"Alright, alright, love you baby~"

I blush.

Ugh, this us going to be a long night.

Word Count: 1,057

Person Who Asked
For The Phoenix Drop
High Chapter, It's
Coming.

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 288 11
:*: ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ ยท:*ยทยฐโ˜…*ใ€€ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› -๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“ -๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๐‘ก -๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›...
119K 2.1K 56
Aphmau and Aaron live a happy life, enjoying eachother's company as a couple. But they soon find out that all good things must come to an end, when A...
82.7K 895 58
In high school they were close...But they drifted when Aaron went off to collage leaving Aph to try and get over her crush on him...But can they be t...
185K 4.1K 9
"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it." -A few short stories I wrote almost a year ago. I won't be writing anymore, bu...