โœ“ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฎ...

By honeyslytherin

"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ." "๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
a/n
a/n pt 2

๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ

12.2K 296 161
By honeyslytherin

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮—"𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚?"

———

"𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙎𝙊𝙇𝙐𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀, 𝙈𝙊𝙉 amour."

Clara smiled softly as she pressed her pink, probably swollen, lips onto Kol's with a certain delicateness but yet with extreme love. She pulled away from kissing the boy after a moment, laying her head on his bare chest.

"I have no idea what you just said, but, it sounded cute, so thank you," Clara pecked at Kol's jaw gently.

Currently, the couple were cuddling with only few layers separating between them. The two had been residing in Paris, France, for the past few days. In truth, this summer Clara has had the most fun she'd had in her entire life. They visited everywhere Hawaii to Italy, Japan to Spain, and now, France. Kol promised the girl that he'd show her the world, and he was keeping his word.

"God, I didn't know a bed could be so comfy," Clara moaned out, stretching her arms out as she rolled across the bed. "And the view! We're right next to the Eiffel Tower, oh my gosh."

The girl jumped up, only in a slim tank top that just barely covered her underwear and butt, and glanced out the window. The sky was turning dark now that the sun had set, and the lights filled within the city were glistening under the brightening stars.

"If you told me that a year ago, I would be in this fancy hotel sharing chocolate strawberries in Paris with Kol Mikaelson," Clara turned around to look over her shoulder at the brown eyed boy, a broad smile across her face. "I would've told you that even if he was the last man alive, I would never."

"I guess you could call that improvement, huh?" Kol smirks, sending the girl a quick wink as he padded the spot where she was previously laying down.

She smiled proudly at her boyfriend, and jumped back onto the bed landing on her knees. She carefully crawls over Kol, placing her spread legs on top of his hips, and starts grinding slowly. When Clara hit a good spot, Kol let out a sudden grunt with closed eyes, and then she planted her lips on his as they steadily made out.

After a few minutes, the two were interrupted when Clara's ringtone started going off on the nightstand beside them. They both opened their eyes, separating from the sweaty body of the other, and Kol lets out sigh.

"Can't you ignore it?"

"Sorry, babe," Clara smiles, pecking Kol's cheek as she raised herself off him, once again he made a groaning noise as the comfort of her body left him. She scoops up her phone after the third or fourth ring, and answers it quickly while spotting who the caller ID was. "Calling to hear about my little taste of France?"

"Oh, you know it, princess."

Clara rolled her eyes at her raven haired best friend, and she gets up from sitting on the bed to stand up nearby the window. She could feel Kol's eyes on her the whole time, especially since hardly any of her butt was covered.

"So, you're in France now?" Damon asked, and Clara nodded even though he wouldn't be able to see it.

"Flew in a few days ago," Clara explained, holding the phone up to her ear as her fingers graze against the windowsill. "You know, you and Elena could've joined us. It could've been like a double date going all over most of Europe."

Clara heard the boy chuckle, and she was happy to hear that sound again. After the whole problem with Damon not being there for her, and rather Elena, the boy told her "even if it takes all the time in the world to forgive me, I'd wait." And so, that's what Clara needed, time, and Damon gave it to her. She forgave him after a few months, mostly because she missed her best friend, and the fact he'd apologized repeatedly.

"It's been fun in Mystic Falls," Damon replies simply, and Clara cringed up her face at Damon's idea of fun. "Elena and I have—"

"—Nope," Clara rose up her index figure even through the boy wouldn't see it. "Definitely don't want to hear about you and Elena, unless you want to hear about me and Kol."

"Well, now that you say it, I'm actually good," Damon replied, making the blonde roll her eyes. "But Mystic Falls has been good. Bonnie's been traveling with her mom, Matt went with Rebekah apparently, and Jeremys been settling in again."

"That's good," Clara answers, bitting down on her lower lip as her mind fluttered to someone the boy didn't name.

She hadn't heard from Stefan all summer, and the last she heard was that he was leaving Mystic Falls because Damon got the girl, his girl. Clara knew the two weren't exactly close, but she figured he didn't have any reason to dislike or ignore the girl.

"Have you, uh, heard from Stef?" Clara asked, clearing her throat halfway through the sentence.

Damon's side of the call gets awkwardly silent, and Clara regretted saying anything at all, but her curiosity got the best of her.

"No," Damon said after a moment of silence, and Clara let out a rather loud sigh, one that Kol noticed.

She glanced over her shoulder to meet eye contact with her lover, who had a raised eyebrow as to what was wrong, and she shook her head quickly so he wouldn't worry.

"How long do you—"

"—Lets not talk about Stefan, alright?" Damon interrupts, and Clara would've been offended but he was probably right, she was prying again. "Hows you and the Mikaelson? Have you figured out just how annoying they are?"

"Damon—"

"—I'm teasing, him and I have more in common then I'd led on," Damon answers, and Clara rolls her eyes sheepishly at the boy. "Are you happy, Lara?"

Clara gazes from the beautiful view to the boy in bed, and she smiles brightly while staring at him. His eyes were closed as he stretched out on the bed, the side of his face resting on the white pillow, and his bare chest was just more appealing.

"I've never been more happy in my entire life," Clara answered truthfully, the smile written all over her face.

"That's exactly what you deserve, meilleur ami."

"You know French too?" Clara questioned with a wide mouth, and she started laughing to her herself. "Dude, I've only been in France a few days, you'll have to give me awhile before I learn French."

"Isn't move in day in a few days?"

Clara squeezed her eyes shut as she had succeededly escaped talking about college for the most part all summer until this point. She swallowed deeply as she tried to figure out a way to explain she wasn't going.

"Damon, look," Clara started, and she glanced down to the floor as she softly kicked to top of her foot on the ground. "I'm not going to Whitmore."

"What? Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie—"

"—I know," Clara pinched the bridge of her nose as she felt a headache coming on. "D, look, I have an eternity to do college. I want to live first, and then maybe, when I feel like it, I'll do college."

"Hey, I totally understand, kiddo," Damon answered, and hearing those words immediately calmed Clara down. "I'm not the one who needs to hear that, it's the girls."

"Yeah," Clara cringed up her face, knowing the girls would be entirely disappointed to the fact that they wouldn't all go to college together as they had been planning for years. "I'll talk to them, promise, just don't tell them quite yet."

"Your secrets safe with me, princess."

"I missed you, D," Clara smiles sadly, recalling the last time she hugged her best friend. "You better not be replacing me, especially with that Gilbert boy."

"Oh, you could never been replaced, C."

Clara smiled to herself as she walks across the room to sit on a tiny couch that was standing right in front of the comfy bed. She would've laid down, but she feared waking up the softly snoring boy.

"Good thing," Clara responded, crossing one leg over the over as her back leaned against the wooden post of the bed. "I gotta go, it's probably like five for you but it's almost midnight here, goodnight Damon."

"Goodnight, princess."

•••

a/n: hello everyone, this is just a quick authors note to help you understand where we all in this story. i want this book to last through the eight seasons of tvd, and the five seasons of to, (it won't however be included in the legacies serious though) so i will and am doing some serious skipping around. if you ever have a question about where we all/which tv series/what episode etc, please comment! i'd love to help <3
and we officially starting off in the originals storyline so yay!

And adventure continued like that for months, Clara and Kol spent a little more than half a year traveling anywhere they wanted. Country after country, state after state, city after city. everywhere they pleased. Along that route, they compelled fancy hotels and five star restaurants chefs to cook for them, free first class plane tickets and beautiful clothing, anything they desired.

This was the part Clara had been yearning for, a certain feeling that made her dead heart feel as if it was pulsing again.

Throughout that time, Mystic Falls had slowly gotten worse. Silas, apparently the end of all Earth, was loose and looked exactly like Stefan—another doppelgänger. As much as Clara wanted to go back home, to help her friends when they desperately needed her, a part of her couldn't.

Mystic Falls was the place where her father was burned to death and where her mother had her neck snapped. Some part of Clara hated that town, and no matter how much she tried to persuade herself to go home, she couldn't.

Damon and Clara constantly texted and called about what was happening in the little town. Apparently Katherine was now human, which Clara didn't understand since they had spent so much time and effort in trying to find the cure, why spend it on someone who didn't want it? College was going great for Caroline and Elena, it seems like they're really enjoying it. Now, Katherine has a daughter, Nadia, that was a total bitch. Yeah, Clara's missed a lot, but the most heartbreaking event that took place was the death of her favorite witch, Bonnie Bennett.

When the girl heard the news, her body fell to the ground in a sudden heap and Kol had to wrap his warm around her in order for her to stop sobbing. The summer that the couple were traveling, and Bonnie was 'too', turns out she was dead the whole time. She rushed back to Mystic Falls in order for some type of memorial, and the black dresses and tear stained faces reminded Clara what it was like to be at a funeral.

"Clara?"

Clara immediately snapped out of her thoughts as she heard her boyfriend call out her name, and her eyes hovered to where Kol was sitting.

The two were residing in New York, in a small little apartment they had been living in for the past few months. Clara's lifelong dream was to live in New York, and work as a writer in some of the biggest publishers. Although she wouldn't be human when she was doing it, she still liked the idea of it happening one day.

The small, cute apartment consisted of a one room, one bath, and a huge living room and kitchen. Kol compelled people to design it just as Clara pleased, painting the walls a bright yellow and white, adding plenty of plants around, a matching white couch with black tabletops. The kitchen was just as beautiful, with varnished floors and marble tops, and white cabinetry. The room consisted of a huge, soft kings size bed, with two black nightstands on each side, that had two lamps on both. The closest had most of Clara's clothes, since the boy had jeans and v-necks. It was utterly beautiful, and just as Clara had always dreamed of it.

"Yeah?" Clara asked, walking away from the huge window to the bustling outside onto the bed, landing softly next to her lover.

"I asked do we really have to go to New Orleans?" Kol rolled his eyes, knowing the girl often gets lost in her own mind. "I really don't want to run into Nik."

"And you think I do?" Clara retorted, raising a dark blonde eyebrow at the boy.

"That was one of those insensitive comments we were talking about, wasn't it?"

Clara's annoyance faded as the boy spoke, and almost a smile played out on her lips, but she refused to give him the satisfaction. So instead, she rolled her eyes, and flicked the arm that was draped along her waist.

"Yes, yes it was," Clara responded, rising up from the bed to walk over to the closet. "Look, Klaus is the last person on Earth I want to see, but I told you, a close friend of the family died. I have to go see him, because my parents would probably flip in their graves if I didn't at least offer my condolences."

Clara switched from the closet to see Kol's reaction, and he genuinely understood, so they left the argument at that. Packing in a soft silence that wasn't uncomfortable, but soothing. So, after packing everything the couple thought they would need, the two were on the road.

"Well, New Orleans, here we come."

a/n: anyone wanna guess who's funeral klara's going to???? close to the end of the originals season one :O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 818 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
45.1K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
73.2K 2.8K 16
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต (๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ.) - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
43.4K 1.4K 11
*Soulmate AU* "I know this isn't the most ideal situation and that none of you expected to have to share me..." Taylor starts hesitantly. "...and I k...