A Silent Struggle

By Lustplayss

"Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through silent pain, cry behind closed doors, and fi... More

A Silent Struggle
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Jahseh๐Ÿ–ค
Juniorโค๏ธ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
I'M FUCKING HURT๐Ÿคง
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Check it out๐Ÿ‘€
Spiteful
1 MILLION READS๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ
Damn Skoob๐Ÿฅบ

Chapter 48

16.6K 651 268
By Lustplayss

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase
Two months later

"Kardi, you got it." Hollywood said to me. He was was also a choreographer I've worked with in the past. He created this dance and visual he wanted me to do.

"You think so?"

"I know so. What do you think Nani?" She mugged him making me laugh. She acts just like her damn daddy.

"You think mommy got it?" I talked in my baby voice kissing her all over the face. She cracked a smile laughing.

"I'm convinced she doesn't like me." He said.

"She doesn't." I simply say. "But she's like that with everyone so don't worry."

"Okay, let's get started." I nodded putting her down in her seat. I stretched a little taking place as the music started.

"That heel control! Let's go!" Hollywood clapped.

"That was amazing. You had the perfect grounding and that grand battement was on point. I told you, girl." He said once I finished giving me a towel.

"WATER!" I jumped feeling arms wrap around me. "They not ready for you baby. Who's idea was that?"

"You know Hollywood is extra."

I smiled turning around seeing Dave. I put my hands on his face giving him a kiss. He deepened it making me moan.

"Well, just fuck already." Hollywood said making us pull back laughing.

"My bad, what's up man." They slapped hands.

"I thought you had clients?"

"I did, you know I always make time for you. I'm free for about 3 hours."

I checked the time. "Okay, let me change then we can go pick up Kody and get food. I'm starving."

He nodded picking up Konani. "I missed you mamas."

"This video will be out by tomorrow. Talk to him about the other one, okay?"

"I'll see, Hollywood. You know he psycho."

"It wouldn't hurt to try." He grabbed his things.

"No sir, clean up the water before you go. Thank you." I blew him a kiss going into my office. Picking up the bag with my extra clothes, I began stripping out of the wet ones. Putting on the new ones I ran my fingers through my deciding to let it air dry.

"I'm ready." Dave grabbed the baby while I locked
up.

_______

"How was your day at school?" Kody was now going to school. He was in kindergarten. I remember his first day like yesterday. I was crying up a storm and surprisingly he was begging me to let him go.

"Good, I made a friend."

"Does this friend have a name?"

"Micheal! He's really nice to me."

"You don't got no girlfriends?" Dave asked making me slap his arm.

He giggled. "No."

"You better not." I mumbled.

"He not gone be a mommy's boy all his life."

"Yes, he will." I smiled when he put his arms around me. "See."

He shook his head. "You ready for tomorrow?"

I nodded. "I know we both going out there for work but I'm excited. I need this break. I'm just scared to leave babies."

"They gone be good Kardi." He laughed.

"It's not funny. I can't wait to see how you gone act."

"I'll be good, I know they in good hands."

"Okay." I shifted in my seat. "Have you heard from you know?"

He sighed. "Nah and let's keep it that way."

Ever since that night has been good from what I've seen. But Dave is the type to hide his feelings now. Usual he wouldn't care but lately, he's being closed off. I hate that he feels like he was to go through this alone. I try to remind him all the time I'm here. His mom hasn't tried reaching out to him but has tried calling me a few times. That night Dave realized he left the fucking gun at her house but the next morning it was left on the doorstep in a paper bag.

I knew it was his mom and I feel like she has something planned. Not towards Dave or anything but something is bound to happen. I'm just scared of the aftermath. I looked over and seen Kody drifting off to sleep.

"Let's get them home." Dave threw money on the table as I picked up Kody.

"What I tell you about picking him up?"

"He's sleep." I groaned.

"And I would've got him."

"Just get in the car."

"Watch it." He slapped my ass putting the baby in the car. I got in after strapping Kody in.

"Sooo, Hollywood wants to do another video."

"Okay."

"It's kinda sexual. I wanted to run it by you because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and disrespected."

He rubbed his chin in thought. "I'm okay with it."

"But babe it- wait you said I can do it?"

"Yes, man." He laughed. I looked around trying to see if I was being pranked. "What you doing?"

"I'm trying to see if you fucking with me."

"Go do yo thing."

"Says the man who tripped about little ole Keys."

"That little Kevin Hart muthafucka." He sucked his teeth. "He knew what he was doing. He likes to make people mad on purpose. You can't dance with him anymore, I don't care how gay he is. Hollywood is different because he got respect."

"I appreciate it. I thought I was going to have to ask you to dance with me."

"Me dancing? Hell nah!"

"I can always teach. We can do something light and sexy. It will be fun."

"Nope."

"Just think about it." He waved his hands. He gets on my nerves.

David Brewster
Next Morning

"GET UP!" Kardi jumped on the bed.

"It's too early. Leave me alone!"

"It's 12 in the afternoon. Get up!" She hit me with a pillow making me grab her leg preventing her from jumping.

"I'm up." I sat up seeing her looking good like always. "You went to go get your hair done?"

She nodded flipping it. "Fresh blowout. Period pooh."

"Y'all women just always gotta throw that in the sentence. It doesn't even have to make sense and you'll say it."

"And we gone keep saying it, periodt. Now get dressed we leave in an hour, Pooh." She laughed walking out. After doing my hygiene routine I went into the living room seeing Paisley and Dylan. She had the baby a few weeks after the baby shower.

"What's up, Paisley."

She smiled. "Hey, Dave."

"Let me get lil mama." I picked her up and she looked at me crazy. "Yo look how she staring at me."

"She acts just like Konani." Kardi said pumping milk. At this point, she doesn't care no more.

"I see." I laughed making faces at her trying to get a reaction. She finally gave me a laugh making me smile. "She looks just like her Mike."

"I know." She mumbled.

"What's going on with that?" Kardi asked.

"He's doing exactly what I said he would. I don't deserve that at all. I'm nice to everyone and I mind my business. I never once treated Mike bad or judged him about his past and what he did to y'all but for him to start talking back to his ex hurts."

"You want me to fuck him up?" I raised an eyebrow. This shit was crazy to me. He was just crying about how he loved her and wanted to make it work now he's doing the total opposite.

"I'm good. Karmas going to handle him."

"Does he see the baby?"

She nodded. "I can't take that away from him. He's an amazing dad."

"Well let us know because we'll fuck him up at the end of the day. Your my bestfriend and I don't want to see you crying over a nigga that ain't shit." Kardi turns her nose. "Niggas ain't shit!"

"You better calm yo ass down. I ain't did nothing." I gave the baby back to Paisley looking at Kardi.

She chuckled slightly. "Sorry, got a little carried away. You not shit. You are the shit."

"Baby, shut up."

"You get what I'm trying to say." She sucked her teeth.

"What time we leaving?"

"In about an hour so hurry and get ready. Everyone will meet us at the airport."

"Cool." I jogged to room putting on some clothes. Afterwards, we loaded the car and headed to her parents. It didn't take too long to get there. I grabbed the car seat heading inside.

"What's up family." Kardi yelled.

"Yo dad gone kick your ass." I whispered.

"He ain't gone do shit."

"I ain't?" He popped up making me smirk.

"I'm doing this with you today old man." She put her hand in his face.

"If you want to keep that hand, I suggest you move it." He threatened.

"Okay, mom."

"Okay, son."

"You really trying it." She bumped him going into the kitchen.

"What's up Dave. How you been?"

"Good, you?"

"Just living." We walked towards the living room where I put the baby down. She was currently sleeping at the moment. Kody took off upstairs most likely to Kamren or Izzy room.

"What's going on?" I questioned. Something was off about him.

He huffed looking around. "I went to the doctor and they find something near my brain. They think it might be a tumor."

"Does anybody know?"

"Just Karla. I want to be sure before I tell my kids. I just needed to tell someone because it's getting to me. You think life is good and you're doing the right thing and suddenly everything can change within a blink of an eye."

"Fuck." I ran my hands down my face. "You got this. You gone be good pops. I feel it."

"I appreciate it. Don't tell Kardi, I'll let her know when I'm ready." He touched my shoulder looking me in the eyes letting me know he was serious.

"You got my word." We slapped hands.

"Good."

"What y'all talking about?" Kardi came in.

"Nothing." We both said making her look at us sideways.

"I'll let it go for now because we need to go." She sighed grabbing the baby.

"I know you not about to wake her up?"

"I just wanna love on her. Can I do that?" She snuggling up against her. She bit her lip and I saw tears rolling down her face. I put my hand over my mouth in shock.

"Kardi?"

"I can't help it okay! Don't judge me." She sniffed kissing her face. "I never left her for this long. It hurts."

I laughed kissing her forehead. "She's going to be good."

"I know. Mom she has milk that will last 5 days, even though we won't be gone that long. She gets cranky when you don't hold her walking around and she likes when you massage her scalp, also she-" Karla cut her off.

"I know how to raise a baby. I've had 4 of my own and I did help you with Kody. She'll be fine."

"Right." She laughed. "Okay, well we need to go. I love you guys."

"I love you." I kissed Konani squeezing her lightly. I gave her to Karla walking towards the door.

"Kody! Come down, we are about to leave." He ran down jumping off the stairs.

"3 days?" He questioned.

"Yes, 3 days and we'll be back." She said making him smile wrapping his arms around her. He grabbed her face kissing her. "I love you Kodybear."

"I love you too mommy."

"You forgot about me?"

"No." He giggled giving me a hug. "I love you, daddy."

I smiled. "I love you too."

We left and headed to the airport. I didn't know where to go but once we heard Sky loud ass voice we followed it. Mike hoe was here already. Paisley decided not to come just because she didn't want to leave the baby just yet. Rose is better now, she doesn't have seizures anymore and her hair is grown back where they shaved it. Profit and speed were here as well.

"SKY!" Kardi jumped on as Sky grabbed her ass.

"Aye, chill!" I broke them apart.

"My bad boss." She laughed.

"That's all mines. Don't make me fuck you up. Go find a nigga or something." I pushed her.

"Mr. Unibrow calm down. Kardi, I missed you friend."

"I missed you. You ready to turn up?"

She stuck out her tongue. "Yasss!"

"Sorry, we're late." Alissa popped up along with Ella making me confused. I didn't know they were coming.

"I was getting worried. Did you book the place for the class?" Kardi asked Alissa.

"Yes, everything is set."

"Okay, Miami here we come." She squealed.

______

"I wish y'all come on." I said as I smoking a blunt sitting on the stairs waiting for everyone to come down.

"I'm ready." Kardi came down. "Can you take my picture?"

"Yeah." She sat down as I snapped a couple pics. Alissa came in joining her. "You look good."

"Thank you, babe." She smiled placing a kiss on my lips.

"Y'all ready now?"

"Yes." They came down and we loaded up in the truck heading to the club.

"It's packed as hell in here." I said going to the section. The whole club was lit.

"Ahh, this is my brother." Kardi yelled as Go Loko came on. We were all kinda tipsy since we did shots at the hotel.

"More shots!" Rose yelled. All I could remember is taking drink after drink. I was having a good time along with Kardi and then the worst happens.

"Hey, Dave." I looked up seeing Julez. What in the actual fuck? She held a smirk on her face staring me down. I decided to just ignore her and hopefully, she'll go away.

"You don't hear me talking to you?" She nagged.

"Bitch, who the fuck are you?" Kardi jumped up making me stand as well.

"He knows. Who are you some random?"

"No hoe, his fiancé." She waved her finger. "And I'm about to be the bitch that's about to fuck you up if you don't get out our face."

Her face fell. "Oh, you're getting married?"

"That's what I said."

"Bitch shut up! Nobody's talking to you." She raised her voice.

"Watch that bitch word. Get the fuck out of here. Ain't nobody checking for yo hoe ass."

"You wasn't saying that when you was fucking this hoe." She lied.

"Bitch, please. That lose ass pussy, keep throwing that shit at James. I don't want it."

"Just a broke pussy that keeps on fuckin'." She laughed mimicking Kamaiyah verse from YG new song.

"I will beat yo ass."

She yawned. "Try it."

Julez threw a weak ass punch but Kardi dodge it sending a hard powerful punch to her face knocking her out instantly. I looked at her in shock. I think it was the ring.

"Daaaaaaammn." Was all I could hear.

"Shit." She hissed. "Sky why do bitches keep trying me?"

"I don't know friend. I was waiting for one of her friends to do some shit."

"They must've forget a bitch is from Brooklyn. I will knock your fucking head off your shoulders." She kicked her walking off.

"Let's go." I yelled stepping over Julez. That's what her ass get. She needs to stay away from. I don't know where this hoe stays but hopefully, it's here in Miami because she can't just keep popping up. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine. You can't control it." She said laying her head on my shoulders. I'll tell her tomorrow that she was ex. "Can I have a kiss?"

I leaned connecting our lips. I licked her bottom lip before sucking on it. She put her hand on my chest pulling back.

"You can't be doing that."

"My bad."

"You sleepy?" I asked chuckling at her crazy ass. She has been talking the whole ride to the hotel. I was more concerned than annoyed.

She laughed. "No, I'm just talking."

"I see that." I mumbled seeing we pulled into the hotel. "Let's get you inside."

We took the elevators up to the room. Everyone decided to go to our room and have a couple more drinks.

"What you tryna do now?" I asked Kardi.

"Three things." She smirked.

I laughed. "Okay, what is that?"

"Rubbing, sucking, and fucking. In that order." She said boldly in front of everybody.

"Uuuuuuhhhhh, time to go." Profit said getting up quickly followed by everybody else.

"Y'all enjoy the rest of y'all evening." I smiled closing the door. I turned around seeing Kardi in her birthday suit. How the hell she get naked so quickly? "Damn you that ready?"

"Yes, fuck me."

__________________
It's hot.....

Sorry for taking A LONG TIME to update. But I have writer's block and I hate it. I wish I could just write up stuff and boom! There y'all go but it's not that easy for me. I try so y'all bare with me. I'm kinda ready to finish this book. The last chapters are approaching😕

One more thing IM ELIGIBLE FOR THE WATTYS🤪🥰 I didn't think I would be honestly. I didn't even know what a wattys was until 3 days ago. It's an honor and I'm proud of myself. I don't know if I'll submit yet but I'm thinking about it.

Let me know what y'all think🤔

Kardi?

Dave?

Mike & Paisley?

Kardi dad Keith?

Julez?

Don't forget to Vote/Comment & Share🖤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.3K 62
Agยทgresยทsive ษ™หˆษกresiv/ adjective Pursuing one's aims and interests forcefully, sometimes unduly so.... I hate descriptions but this is worth...
961K 32.4K 58
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
2.5K 188 23
ั ั‚ะฐะบ ัะธะปัŒะฝะพ ะตะณะพ ะฝะตะฝะฐะฒะธะดะตะปะฐ,ั‡ั‚ะพ ะฒะปัŽะฑะธะปะฐััŒ ะดะพ ะฑะตัะฟะฐะผัั‚ัั‚ะฒะฐ
1.1M 28.7K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...