A Silent Struggle

By Lustplayss

"Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through silent pain, cry behind closed doors, and fi... More

A Silent Struggle
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Jahseh๐Ÿ–ค
Juniorโค๏ธ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
I'M FUCKING HURT๐Ÿคง
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Check it out๐Ÿ‘€
Spiteful
1 MILLION READS๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ
Damn Skoob๐Ÿฅบ

Chapter 36

16.7K 718 534
By Lustplayss

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase

"Everything has to be perfect." I ran around the house like a chicken with its head cut off. I've been trying to set up Kodys birthday party all day. Yesterday we all went to seven clans casino. The casino is for the adults and the other side is for the kids. It has an indoor water park and other activities for kids. He always wanted to go, so since it was the day before his birthday, I thought why not.

I had returned home two days ago and I've got a whole week to spend with everyone until I got back on tour with Chris.

"Relax boo." Dave told me not even looking up from his phone that he's been so into all day.

"Maybe I could if I had help." I looked into my backyard seeing workers set up the moon bounce and snow cone machine.

"Here you go." He huffed. The doorbell rang before I could say anything back.

"Where's the birthday boy?" My mom asked smiling once I opened the door.

"He's taking a nap." I laughed because for him to only be four, he acts like he got a job and wants to sleep all the time. "But I'm glad your here."

"So, you don't see the rest of us?" My dad questioned.

"Sorry." I greeted him, Kam, Karmen, and Izzy with a hug and kiss.

"Why y'all not dressed?" Karmen asked.

"After I got Kody dressed, I didn't feel like it. Did y'all get the cups and plates?"

"Umm no, I knew we forgot something." My mom said.

"It's fine, I'll just run to the store. I need more balloons and candy anyway." I grabbed my purse and keys "Chick-fil-a should be in any minute to drop off the food and drinks."

"Okay." She waved me off setting up the decorations.

"I'll go with you." Dave said taking the keys and opened the passenger door for me.

"You know I could drive myself." I rolled my eyes.

"I know but I want to. You've been running around all day, just sit back and relax." He started the car pulling out the driveway.

"Whatever." I sat back looking out the window. His phone ringing every five seconds was getting on my nerves. "Dude put that shit on silent or something."

"My bad it's just clients."

"Yeah okay." Something in me was telling me that it wasn't just clients texting his phone. But I brushed it off because I didn't want to ruin the day.

"What's wrong?" He looked from the road to me.

"Nothing." I gave him a tight fake smile making him laugh.

"Something gotta be wrong because you got the wrinkles in your forehead when your thinking to hard or you get frustrated."

"I'm fine." He didn't say anything. I notice him pulling into a secluded area away from traffic cutting off the car. "What are you doing?"

"I thought we talked about this yesterday. We would tell each other what's on our minds. You need to communicate with me, so I can fix the problem."

"Is it really just clients texting your phone?" I blurted out. His face showed confusion for a minute before he just looks at me like I was plain dumb.

"That's what this is about? Kardi I don't have to lie to you. You wanna look at my phone?" His tone and face held amusement.

"No." I crossed my arms under my breast. "Can we just go?"

"Nah." He smirked. "Come here."

"For what?" I asked seeing him take off his seatbelt and scooting the seat back.

"Just come here, man."

I leaned over just a little making him suck his teeth. He pulled me over into his lap kissing my lips.

"We need to learn how to trust each other. I'm not going to hurt you again Kardi. I promise." He said looking me directly in the eyes.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Now." His hands trailed my thighs as my back was facing his front laying across him.

"No, we are not about to do this here." I said trying to move but he tightened his grip around my waist sliding my shorts and panties to the side.

"You know I don't give a fuck. Let me just please you, baby." He ran his fingers down my slit making me jump. I instantly gave in, leaning all the back giving him more access, putting my foot on top of the steering wheel.

"Mmm." I lightly moaned as his thumb circled my clit.

He licked his fingers sliding them into my hole. His fingers began pumping in and out of me slowly as his other hands slide into my shirt rubbing my breast.

"Pussy tight." He groaned going faster. The sound of my juices flowing filled the car.

"Ooooh fuck." I moaned throwing my head back.

"Look at you." He started kissing my neck moving his hands faster. I could feel him getting hard under me. "Cum for daddy."

"Shiiittt I'm cumming." My legs shook as I came. He kept going causing me to stop him.

"Damn girl, you creamed all over my fingers." He took his fingers out slapping my pussy then putting them into his mouth looking directly in my eyes. After he sucked everything off his fingers, he slides my pants back over taking me in his arms rubbing on my ass as he kissed on me. I noticed my shorts had a big ass wet spot.

"I can't go in the store like this."

"You still wet as hell. Let me lick it up." He licked his lips making me clench my thighs together.

"No, we need to go."

"We will after this." He quickly turned me all the way around taking my bottoms off completely and sliding his sweats down. This better be quick.

David Brewster

"Damn." I hissed sliding into her warm wet walls. I guided her hips up and down slapping her ass.

"Mmm, you like the way this pussy feels around your dick?" She whispered seductively in my ear licking it. She on some other shit, she never talked like this to me.

"Fuuuck yeah." I groaned squeezing her ass leaning back in the seat as she kissed me.

"Take this off." She bit her lip pulling at my shirt. Once it was off, I removed hers revealing her twins I loved sucking on. I kissed the top of her breast dragging my tongue down to her nipples teasing them.

"Ride this dick." I thrusted my hips into her as she slammed down on me. I watched as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. The car bounced with every thrust.

"Ahhh fuck!" She slowing down.

"Keep riding mamas."

"I'm about to be cum!"

"Hold on." I gripped her thighs slamming her down repeatedly on my dick. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. "Mmm shit man."

"I can't hold it." She panted. Her body started trembling letting me know she was about to let it go. "Oooo shiiitt!" She yelled releasing all over me.

"Fuuuuucck." I busted all in her as she rode me slowly still.

"I-I can't believe we just had sex in my car." She laughed out of breath.

"You a fucking freak." I looked at her.

"You bring that side out of me daddy." She kissed my lips slowly causing me to get hard again while still inside her.

"Let's go one more round." I moved my hips slowly in her watching her face change.

"Noooo, we have to go to the store." She whined putting her hands firmly on chest trying to stop me.

"Then I'll be quick." I smirked.

_________

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Kody. Happy birthday to you." Everybody sang to Kody making him blush and try to hide his face in his hands.

Kardi's whole family was here. From her bestfriends to the family from New York. It's was definitely crazy packed for a 5-year-old birthday party.

"Make a wish Kodybear." He blew them out after a few seconds making everyone clap.

"I'm a big boy now!" He jumped in excitement.

"Yes, you are. Let's cut the cake." She started cutting cake for all the little kids here. I went behind her kissing her neck making her laugh.

"Stop." She pushed me. After we did our thing in the car we made it back just in time when people started coming. We took a quick shower then got dressed.

"Daddy, can I open my gifts?"

"Yes- I mean not right now. Wait till later." I said once I seen Kardi making a face at me.

"Okay." He frowned.

"Aww Kardi, just let di bowy open one." Her grandma Gabrielle spoke with a strong Jamaican accent. I was amazed because I didn't know Kardi had Jamaican in her.

"Fine just one." She passed the cake to the kids standing around.

"Yuh kno to listen to mi." Her grandma smiled kissing her cheek taking Kody over to the table to pick one gift.

"You need help?"

"No, I'm just about done but thank you."

"CB IN THE HOUSE!" Chris yelled walking into the backyard with his daughter. We've met one time before.

"Why the hell is he yelling? He must not know." Keith said pointing to his waist where his belt was.

"Dad, don't start." Kardi shook her head. "Hey, Chris. I didn't know you would be here. Has she ate?"

"Yeah, and I wanted to surprise you." He gave her side hug then looked at me. "Wassup panta."

"Hey, cutie." Kardi bent down looking at his daughter.

"Hi." She spoke shyly. "You're pretty."

"Thank you, you are too princess. You want cake?" She asked making her face light up.

"Yes, please."

"Royalty give them the present." Chris said.

She looked at me then at Kardi who was busy cutting her a piece of cake then back at me. "Him?"

"Yes silly."

"He looks mean." She tried to whisper but I heard her making me laugh.

"I'm not mean." I smiled making her look giving me the bag. I went over to put it on the table along with the other things.

"Mr.Unibrow." Sky walked over to me. "How ya doing?"

"What's up, I'm good."

"Mm okay. Have you talk to Mike?" She questioned making me roll my eyes.

"Nope, you know he hasn't been at the shop. Even though I wanted to fire him, I couldn't bring myself to. I know the life he had before tattooing and it's his dream. I couldn't take that from him. But as far as talking to me him or ever being cool that's out the window."

"So, that's it?" I turned seeing Mike standing there making me wonder why the hell is here. This had Kardi written all over it.

"Fuck is you doing here?"

"I was invited. Can we talk?"

"Nah, you good." I walked off going over to Kardi who was now talking to my mom.

"Why the hell is he here?"

"Because I thought well since Amber is coming I should just invite her brother as well. I don't think he really meant it, Dave, he sounded really sincere when he apologized."

"I don't give a fuck-"

"David, watch your mouth! It's your son's party, let it go." She said sternly making me drop the subject for now.

"Kardi, there is some girl here claiming you invited her." Alissa spoke walking towards us. Her face held confusion for a minute then she realized who it was.

"Oh, she can come in. I didn't think she'll actually come since she lives In Arizona "

"I just didn't know who she was. She ringed the doorbell while I was in the kitchen."

"Hi." The girl came in with about 6 bigs of toys. I couldn't really get a good look of her face because she had big ass glasses on.

"Wow, you didn't have to do all of this Ella."

"I know but I wanted to. I didn't think you would ever call me back but when you did and said your son birthday party was coming up, I may have gone too crazy. I wasn't sure what all he would like so I got him a little of everything. I just hope he likes all of it. I'm sorry for talking so much I'm just nervous." She went rambling giving me a damn headache.

"Ella, he's going to love it. Look he's coming now."

"Daddy, can you get on the moon bounce with me?" He asked tugging at my pants making the girl finally looked up at me.

"Yeah, come on little man."

"Wait! Kody you have more gifts." He looked behind me seeing the bags.

"All for me?" He smirked.

Kardi nodded. "This is Ella, mommy friend. She got them for you."

"Thank you Ms.Ella." He smiled. She took off her glasses looking at him.

"You're welcome cutie." She laughed lightly making him smile bigger. She just doesn't know she making my son head bigger than what it already is. "I'm sorry if I'm being weird guys."

She stood back up looking at us. I finally got a good look at her face. I felt like I knew her like I've seen her before.

"I-I'm going to g-go mingle with the other guest." My mom hurried off quickly, expeditiously. Kardi gave me a questionable look but I just as lost as she was.

Kardi Chase

"I'm kinda tired." I yawned as I watch the kids run around. Kody was having a good time and didn't want to end it. It's was going 6 in the evening and everyone was filled with energy except me.

"You and Kody are always sleepy." Rose joked.

"So are you."

"You might be right."

"Who is that?" Paisley asked making me look into her direction.

"Oh my gosh." My heart dropped looking at her. She didn't look hurt anymore. Her face wasn't all bruised up and puffy. She looked 100% healthy and fine.

"Sophie." My voice cracked. I just felt a wave of emotions come down on me. I never thought I would see this little girl stand in front of me alive. Danielle never spoke about her being awake.

"Hi." She laughed and hugged me tightly. I also never thought she would like me but here she is hugging like she has known me forever.

"My name is Kardi." I went onto say when I pulled back from the hug.

"I know Kardi Chase, the best dancer, and choreographer. My mom told me everything and I'm not mad at you. It's not your fault." She spoke with so much happiness. Like is this some girl who I knew was brain dead months ago.

"I'm sorry, Kardi. I wanted to tell you but I thought maybe a surprise would be better." Danielle said.

"I'm just shocked." I finally looked at her and seen Tommy was with them and he didn't have a cast on his hand anymore. Dave came over with a mug on his face.

"You remem-"

"Yes, I remember." His voice became very dark as he looked at Tommy. "Aye bruh let's go have a little chat."

I pulled him back. "You promised me you wouldn't do anything."

"I'm not." He and Tommy walked to the side of the house leaving me kinda curious.

"I didn't want to invite Tommy but he said he wanted to apologize for that night. He was drunk."

"I don't know if I'll be able to accept it. That night after I went home, I went through something traumatic and I partially blame him for it."

"What happened?"

"Miscarriage." I simply say watching her hand go over her mouth. A loud scream filled my ears making me rush to where Dave was. He was standing on the side laughing while Koby held Tommy against the wall. His fucking arm was broke again and part of a bone was sticking out.

"Tell her your sorry."

"I'm sorry Kardi. I really am, I didn't mean to put my hands on you. I just let my emotions get the best of me." Tears fell from his eyes as he looked me holding his arm.

"That same hand he choked with, I broke it. Now let's see if he ever decides to put his hands on another woman, It will be worse Tommy." Koby laughed letting him go.

"You might wanna take him to the hospital." Dave pointed to Danielle. She gulped looking scared but walked over to him.

"I'm sorry again, Kardi. Sophie, let's go."

"I wanna stay." She looked unfazed by what just happened.

"She can stay, I'm okay with that."

"Okay, I'll be back later." She helped Tommy as they walked away.

_______

The party was finally over and I was now laying in bed after we had cleaned up and everyone went home. Kody came running in hopping on the bed.

"Mommy?" He whispered.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"Can we still give Daddy the surprise?"

I nodded. "Just wait for him to come back in here. Did you enjoy your party?"

"Yes, it was a lot of fun."

"This much?" I held space between my index and thumb.

"Nooooo, mommy this much." He opened his arms big giggling.

"Everything is clean. Why y'all looking like that?" Dave asked walking back into my room. He climbed in laying next to us.

"Kody has something he wants to give you."

"Here you go." He gave him the envelope.

"I wonder what's in here."

"Just open it." I smiled. He pulled out papers and it was a picture of him and Kody. He went to the next paper scanning over the words before dropping his head in disbelief.

"Will you adopt me?" Kody asked smiling.

He looks back up to us with tears in his eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Yes." He looked at Kody as tears fell from his face and nodded his head. The look on Kody's was priceless something I'll never forget.

"I love y'all man." He pulled us into a hug.

"We love you too." I kissed him. My phone ringing pulled me away.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is officer Red."

"Oh hey, how you doing?"

"I'm fine, I was just calling to inform you that Ms.Alexis was found dead in her cell today."

"What!" I shocked even though she did something bad I would never wish death upon anyone.

"Yes, it appears she was raped with some sort of object, beaten, and hung in her cell to make it seem like it was suicide." He spoke.

"Alright, thank you for letting me know." My voice cracked as I hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Dave questioned looking confused.

"Officer Red, he told me that Alexis is dead."

"That little girl who did-"

"That's the one."

"Why are you crying though, Kardi?"

"Because somebody raped her. That fucks with me, I know what she did was fucked up, but I can't just have this joy in heart knowing she died the way she did. No matter what she did to me." I sniffed wiping my face.

"Well, just think as if she's in a better place?" He spoke hesitantly as if he would say the wrong words.

"Right." I thought about who could do this then my mind went back to what Danielle said.

"Nope, I meant what I said. She won't be in that cell for long."

__________________________
Sorry, this was kinda boring...

Wattpad just hasn't been fucking with me lately. The app keeps crashing every 10 minutes and it was really pissing me off. Luckily it stopped sometimes when I was writing.

Let me know what y'all think🤔

Kardi?

David?

Mike?

Ella?

Dave's mom Deanna?

Daniella & Tommy?

Don't forget to Vote/Comment & Share💙🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 3.7K 45
They were best friends in high school. They always had mad love for each other but they never fell through. After being separated for several years...
441K 29.4K 38
dive in, to see what it's like to be a pimp's wife.
961K 32.4K 58
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
754K 26K 47
Your trust? It's deep, it's clear. Your hope? Look at it, we're still here. Your heart? I got it, no need to fear. Our love? Is it genuine? Is it...