Vixens & Vipers

By Devils_Assasin

The Viper brothers: Sexy, Scary and Mysterious. The Vixen sisters: Enchanting, Protective and Sultry. After... More

Chapter 1: Look Me Up
Chapter 2: Im The Friendliest
Chapter 3: Im Bewitched!
Chapter 4: She Fits In A Castle
Chapter 5: It Might Be The AntiChrist
Chapter 6: Thanks Dimitri, Note Taken
Chapter 7: Little Pink Dress
Chapter 8: She Got Kayla High
Chapter 9: Jesse McCartney
Chapter 10: This Isnt The Bathroom
Chapter 11: From The Men At The Bar
Chapter 12: Only When Im Looking For Company
Chapter 13: God Ive Missed Her So Fucking Much
Chapter 14: You Will Teach Nick To Pass?
Chapter 15: Its Hot Isnt It?
Chapter 16: Road Dome?
Chapter 17: Snark Ball
Chapter 18: His Aura Was A Dark Blue
Chapter 19: Hell Of A Road Life
Chapter 20: You Fucking Little Snake!
Chapter 21: He'll Go To Court
Chapter 22: Theyre All My Apples
Chapter 23: Eight Hundred And Forty Three Thousand And Sixty Two
Chapter 24: Almost Porn With Clothes On
Chapter 25: Congragulations, Finally Free
Chapter 26: Something About The Baby
Chapter 27: That's Better Than A No
Chapter 28: Too Cool To Sit With Them?
Chapter 29: I Love You Baby, So Much
Chapter 30: Yes Rapunzel, Oh Yes!
Chapter 31: Ryker
Chapter 32: The Offspring
Chapter 33: Vydias Going To Kill Me
Chapter 34: Melissa Vixen Viper
Chapter 35: Vangsvere Academy
Chapter 36: Three Fucking Million?!
Chapter 37: Little Panther
Chapter 38: A Sweet Romance
Chapter 39: James
Chapter 40: Yet My Dumbass Mouth Still Did It
Chapter 41: Sleep!
Chapter 43: Who's Sam?
Chapter 44: Like Luce
Chapter 45: Hello?
Chapter 46: Forever
Authors Note

Chapter 42: Karate Kid

3.8K 150 57
By Devils_Assasin

I watched Aunt Mel as she rubbed her belly softly and focused on the papers in Lucien's hands.

Aunt Mel is taking over his work because he's been upgraded.

I guess he went and kicked James's ass pretty badly, he proved himself to his father and was accepted as one of the fighters with me.

It worked out honestly, Aunt Mel isn't one to do work that's physical. She's more paper work office desk job.

Taking a rice crispy treat out, I took a bite and watched them through the window.

Viktor walked in smiling at the window with pride, "Can I take Luce on a date tonight?" I asked boldly looking over at Viktor.

His eyebrows furrowed together and he stared at Luce, then back at me, "Huh, you know I think if it was any other son I'd say no. Then I'd ban you from them." He said looking at me suspiciously.

I gave him a small glare, "How do you still not trust me? Don't worry, I won't ruin your precious sons." I said laughing lightly.

Viktor stared confused, "It's not you I don't trust, its them. They're not...they're not mature enough." He said thoughtfully.

Gesturing to Luce I smirked, "But he is." I said more than asked.

He nodded, "Be back by ten. Don't get pregnant. Don't. I have too much riding on the both of you." He said turning red and then going out the door.

Oh gee, I said date, not fuck.

But hey, I have the okay.

I waited until Lucien came back inside and I smiled at him, "Hey Luce, want to go on a date tonight?" I asked boldly.

After we...well after I woke up in his bed, I felt like maybe we'd started something.

Okay, I hoped we had.

His eyes looked over my lips and he gave a nod, "You're taking me on a date?" He asked sounding amused.

I leaned forward and stared over at him, "Yes, and it'll be the best." I said watching as he grinned.

He eyed the watch, "What time Kiddo?" He asked staring over at me.

Oh is he busy? "If you're busy, by all means we could reschedule." I said nervously.

Lucien stared at me and smirked, "No I'm not, never busy for you. What time?" He asked smiling.

A genuine smile, an actual smile, not a grin or a smirk.

I smiled and eyed his watch, "We could leave at six?" I asked softly.

He stared at my lips before nodding once.

Yes!

I bit my lip and watched him head back outside with two drinks.

I got a date!

Smiling, I hurried out the kitchen hurrying upstairs to my room.

Let's hope I don't fuck anything up tonight.

Pulling my jeans on, I slipped on a black camisole top and my jacket with a pair of black boots.

This will work.

Biting my lip, I eyed my makeup, not too dark, very natural, still sexy.

It'll have to work.

Grabbing my crossbody, I pulled the purse on and headed out the door shutting it behind me and going down the stairs.

I headed down to the front and stopped half way down the stairs when I looked to Luce.

He stood at the bottom of the stairs dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a white T-shirt with a jacket. In his hands was a bouquet of stunning red tulips.

I stared at them and nervously went down the stairs, he gave me a soft smile, "You look good Kiddo." He said handing me the flowers.

Taking them I felt my smile grow, "You didn't need to get me flowers Luce." I said embarrassed.

He laughed and turned a shade of pink, "Motorcycle or car?" He asked gesturing to the door.

I placed the flowers on the table by the door and headed out the door with him, "Bike." I said smirking.

Lucien smiled and gave me a side glance as he ran his hand through his hair.

God he's...I'm going to fuck him tonight.

I followed him to his bike and as he put the helmet on me, I thanked him and he pulled his on getting onto the bike.

Wrapping my arms around him, I laid my helmed head against his back and enjoyed the scent of him.

He smells so good.

"Head to the old candy factory." I said smiling.

He gave me a curious stare but nodded.

Backing out, he shut the garage and we drove down the driveway to the street where we headed to the old candy factory.

As he parked I got off and he took his bike in with us, we removed our helmets and I held both in my hand by the straps.

I kicked the door open and smirked at him going inside.

As he came in walking his bike, I shut the door behind us and walked with him down the factory to the empty room in the back.

He headed inside the dark room and I shut the door biting my lip nervously before I flipped the lights on.

The entire room was lit with massive lanterns and the middle of the room had a ton of cushions and blankets with pillows.

A bunch of take out boxes of food and sushi rolls, two bottles of whiskey and on the wall was a large sheet pinned up and the screen shining on it to show a paused Karate Kid.

Lucien broke into a smile and parked his bike looking over at everything and then me, "You are the most remarkable woman I've ever met." He said walking over to me and running both hands to the sides of my face.

My heart was racing in my chest and I ran my hand up his torso smiling as he leaned in shutting his eyes.

I let go of the helmets and ran a hand up into his hair sinking into his chest and pushing up on my tiptoes taking his lips.

He kissed back, hungry and yet so soft.

Almost like when you haven't had a meal in a long time, and you've been craving it, but you get it and want to enjoy every bite, every second.

His hand ran down my waist pulling me to his chest deepening the kiss.

I wrapped both arms around his neck and his hands moved to my hips before he bent his knees a bit and grabbed my thighs pulling me up.

My legs wrapped around his waist and I was backed up into the door as he kissed me gentler this time.

"Vydia, I don't want this night to be a one night thing. I really care for you, you're the first girl I've ever felt this way about." He said quietly.

I felt my heart explode in my chest and I smiled, "I don't either Luce, I-I'm crazy about you." I said laughing nervously.

His eyes moved to my lips and then my eyes before he smiled and kissed me deeper.

This was perfect.

So perfect.

His lips ran down my neck in gentle soft kisses before he kissed my chest and softly moved over the tops of my breast gently kissing and sucking the tops.

I took off my jacket and pulled the camisole off.

He eyed the black lace bra and dropped his face to my neck kissing the crook of my neck, "That day, when I had to take you shopping" He said softly as he kissed my neck, "There wasn't a single thing you put on that didn't look good." He said biting my neck and making a small moan slip out. 

Luce ran his hand over my thigh softly grazing it, "When I saw you with Roscoe, with Bastian, even Valdus" he began talking low in my ear now.

God I've got the fucking goosebumps.

He laughed softly making my panties soak up for him, "I thought well shit, she even makes them look good." He said pulling back and staring into my eyes.

His smile softly fading, "There is nothing but beauty surrounding you, always Vydia. You, you as a person, as who you are, in your laughter, smiles, comebacks and young heart, you are beauty." He said softly.

My heart was stumbling like a god damn idiot in my chest.

Luce leaned down and kissed my lips softly, "Now that I've had a taste of you, I never want to let you go. The whiskey, the swords, the bike, the movies, you are perfect for me. Absolutely and unquestionably perfect for me." He said kissing my lips again.

Oh now I'm definitely fucking him tonight.

My mind crossed over a dirty thought I've had for a while and I took his face in my hands kissing his lips passionately, "If you're not against it, I'm going to have you take me on your bike. Bent over it or gripping the hands sitting on your lap." I said hungry for his passion.

Luce broke into a full blown smile and amusement grew on his face, "Well I'm glad I'm not the only one fantasizing about that." He said staring at my lips.

Oh god, my legs are shaking, "Luce, I don't think I'll ever...ever love another man the way I could love you. I wish I'd met you sooner because if I had, I'd have given you my first of everything." I said watching him smile softly, "I don't mind not having the first, just as long as I can have the last." He said kissing me deeply.

Fucking hell he's so perfect.

So perfect.

LUCIENS POV:

I'm going to wake up.

This is all some dream, it has to be, right? No one, no one as absolutely magnificent and breath taking would give a guy like me a chance.

Is this how Bastian feels for Kayla? This endless abundance of...of love. The need and the desire to be a better man, to be the better me, for her.

I ran my hand over her thigh pushing her deeper into the wall and running my other hand up her arm and over her shoulder, then wounded up in her hair.

It's softer than it looks.

Dropping my face into her neck, I let the moment last and enjoyed every second of this. If I do wake up, I want to remember every detail.

Her hand ran down my scars and I fought back the instinct to pull back, mostly because I fucking love being this close to her.

I fucking love it.

"Should we eat before the food gets cold?" She asked softly with a small laugh.

Oh, right.

I pulled back and stared at her nodding, running both hands over her back, I pulled her in to hug me. She clung to me kissing my neck softly and driving me insane with the delicious feel of her lips.

Walking us to the small makeshift bed, I put her down and she sat pulling me down beside her.

I sat back and she grabbed the take out boxes and handed me a pair of chopsticks taking a pair in her own hands.

She laid back against my chest with the mushroom chicken in her left hand and the chopsticks in her other hand.

Vydia was...she was everything I ever wanted.

I'd trade all my wealth, I'd trade my career, every item, every sword, all of it for her.

I want her.

Entirely.

I brushed her hair back and leaned down shutting my eyes and pressing my lips to the top of her head as the movie began playing.

She tilted her head back and smiled up at me blushing, leaning down. I kissed her forehead and she laughed softly before curling back up against me and eating while watching the movie.

Staring at the hard work she did, I admired it all, she even had little Japanese film posters hung up.

I'm going to marry this girl.

I already know it.

She fell asleep toward the end of the film but I didn't mind. I honestly didn't know if I wanted to sleep with her so soon. The thought was tempting, very tempting, yet it's different with her.

With Wendy, we just went straight into it.

This time, I want to take it slow, I want to enjoy every single aspect of her and I, of us.

Running my hand over hers, I entwined my fingers with hers feeling so comfortable, so at peace.

My phone lit up and I eyed it lifting and noticing it was nine forty.

Dialing the bosses number, I waited and it rang through twice before he picked up, "You two better be on your way." He said shifting through papers.

I ran my thumb over her hand and felt a smile grow on my lips as she smiled in her sleep.

Whispering "Yeah, I'm going to need a ride. We're a little drunk." Quietly I waited for him to get angry.

He laughed though, "Just got your location. The candy factory huh? Couldn't find a classier place?" He asked scoffing.

I smirked, "She picked it." I said staring down at her.

"Of course she would. I'm sending Valdus, he's already heading home." He said before hanging up.

Eyeing the room, I figure we'd clean it up tomorrow.

I waited until Valdus texted 'outside' to me.

Lifting Vydia, I grabbed her jacket off the floor and put it over her chest since she never put that shirt back on. Not that I'm complaining at all.

Valdus was lowering the tailgate of the truck, "Just put her in the backseat, the heaters on." He said quietly.

I gave a nod and put her in the truck carefully.

Shutting the door softly, I headed back inside bringing a blanket, the bike, her purse and the helms.

I put the bike in the back and then the purse and helms in the back with Vydia. I put the blanket over her and shut the door going to the front seat.

Buckling my belt, I shut the door and Valdus got in the car giving me a small stare and then looking away, "Usually when you like a girl, you take her to an upscale hotel, a romantic setting. Not an old broken factory." He said quietly.

I cocked an eyebrow, "Really? Damn Valdus, maybe I should consult in you for all my decisions in life." I said sarcastically whispering.

He smirked and eyed me over, "Why there?" He asked.

I shrugged, "She chose it. She asked me on the date." I said whispering back.

Valdus laughed softly, "You let her ask you? You didn't ask her?" He asked in disbelief.

Rolling my eyes, I stared at the window wanting to go back and stay in there forever with her.

Silence lasted the rest of the car ride and Valdus parked the truck getting out and unloading the bike.

I grabbed the helmets tossing them to him and then taking Vydia's purse and reaching down taking her in my arms.

Walking her up to her room, Dad walked out and gave me a stare, "We didn't do anything." I said reassuring him before he crossed his arms over his chest.

His eyes stuck on me before he nodded, "I didn't think you would to be honest. I know what kind of man you are, I'm proud of that." He looked down at me from the top of the stairs and I slowly stepped up holding eye contact with him.

I received his pride.

Twenty-one years later.

He looked down at Vydia, "There is no one I trust more with her. Lucien, you have my blessing." He said forcing it out before running his hand over his watch and staring at me with a cocked eyebrow.

I gave him a nod, "Thank you." I said not knowing what else to say, I mean, I'm not used to this blessing thing.

He's my dad for fucks sake.

Heading up the stairs and to Vydia's room, I placed her in the bed and took her boots off kissing her lips and moaning as she kissed back.

I felt her pull me to her bed, "Sleep with me tonight." She said softly as she shut her eyes.

Anything for you Vee, anything.

Shit, I feel like my father now.

I am in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 40.6K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
165K 1K 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
1.1M 62.2K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
3.5K 81 33
Minnie and Miyeon have been friends since they were 6 years old. The Thai was an orphan of mother and her father was a violent man and often got drun...