Sesha ballins one shots

By CrazyRose08

One shots of the wwe ship Sesha ballins Requests can be taken but please dm me instead of leaving a comment... More

Welcome!!
Bad dream
Stay with me
MTV red carpet
'Your lips are so damn soft'
Warm
You make me feel like im not good enough
Never leave you
Dont do that ever again !
Boss club MMC ~ part one
Boss club MMC ~ part two
Im not happy here
Giving her what she wants
Snowy visits AU
Are you drunk ?
Wrestlemania
History maker
Do it like a dude
Shes a god !!
If i see you anywhere near her your dead
On the run AU
Hair braids
Traitor kevin
Clothes
Halloween
I wish i could hate you
Your hiding sonething from me
The chase
Oh seth
Cheating
Secret training
Parenting
I may be an idiot but im your idiot AU
Im tired of being your secret
Who gave you that black eye
Prisoner for the day
Are you jealous ?
At last i see the light
Hate me
What did i do to deserve you
Beach vibes
I'm going to marry her
Army love
French tease
Marrige promises
Im not losing you again
Looks like we're trapped for awhile
I'll always save you
You need to wake up !
Secrets
How far ill go
I'm going to marry her~ part 2
Where is she ?!
Looks like we're trapped for awhile~ part 2
Parents
Ill always save you~ part two
Your in love with her
Its three in the morning
I waited and waited
Wanna bet
I think I might be falling in love with you
I waited and waited~ part 2
Best backup
Why do you keep pushing me away
Go then leave see if I care!
See if I care ~ part 2
Scars
Break in
Bodygaurd
I'd die for you
Nerd
Bodyguard ~ part 2
Daddy
Blind date
Family
Stay away from her
Drunk
Fake injury
Rumors
Unfaithful
Rumored love
Vampire
Fear
Night terrors
Water troubles
Roomate
Broken down
Daddys little girl
Home
Road trip
We're going to be ok
Its not your fault
An act with truth
Happy family
Misunderstanding
Mornings
Daddy duty
Inseparable part 1
Please read
Dr. Rollins and his little helper
Pain
I'm always going to protect you
"Your burning up"
Time for us ~ part 1
I'm always going to protect you ~ part 2
Ignore the hate
"He's so much more hotter than you"
Thunderstorm
I'll never let anything happen to you
Time for us ~ part 2
Boyfriend
New book!
"I got you, it's gonna be ok"
You're all I need
Don't act like you care

The right time

443 10 4
By CrazyRose08

Seth's pov

I wandered the almost empty halls of the arena with no destination in mind, I needed to be alone with my thoughts. Lately has been stressful with me, I have a daughter at home she's three years old her names mal Quinn Lopez but her mother or my girlfriend died in child birth Sarah.

And ever since I've struggled with working with wwe and touring whilst trying to be there for my three year old Babygirl. As I thought suddenly as I turned a corner someone collided with my chest, on instinct I reached out and grabbed them to prevent them from falling.

"Omg I'm sorry I wasn't looking........" I heard the person beginning to ramble and I looked down to see Sasha banks in my arms. My breath caught in my throat as she looked up at me in shock, our eyes locked and I stared down Into her eyes "Sasha" I breathed out pulling her up to stand up properly and she smiled "hey Seth" she smiled hugging me and I hugged back.

"How are you?" I asked and she shrugged "not much just going to gorllia to talk to triple h" she said walking beside me so I turned around to face her again "how's mal?" She asked referring to my daughter and I frowned. "She's ok just wish I was with her more" I sighed and she nodding "Well I gotta go" she said about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist quickly.

"Sash do you wanna go out tonight?" I asked and she smirked walking closer to me "where?" "Maybe to a restraint or a bar" I offered and she nodded. "Sure pick me up at my hotel at 7 o'clock" she said before running off and leaving a smile on my face.

Two months later

I smiled walking into my house and dropping my bags in the hallway "Colby" my mom cheered walking out of the kitchen and hugging me "hey mom" I replied pulling away and she smiled. "Where's mal?" I asked and she chuckled pointing to the back garden.

I rolled my eyes smiling before running outside into the peaceful garden, immediately I noticed her sitting in her wooden house which I had brought her and put at the end of the lawn. I shoved my hands in my pockets and made my way over to the house and leaning up against it, I tapped the door lightly to get her attention and waited.

A few seconds later the door swung open and I peered over to see my princess looking around confused "hello?" She called out and I smiled before jumping around the door infront of her. "Daddy!" She screams jumping at me and I caught her little body in my arms, I sighed holding her against my chest and rubbing her back.

"Hey princess" I cooed sitting on a hanging garden chair we had.

"I missed you" she squealed lying her head on my shoulder and I smiled kissing her temple "I missed you too princess, so much" I replied. She sat up on my lap and held my hands in hers playing with my fingers "how long are you back for?" She asked and I smiled "well I'm home for a month" I told her and instantly her face lit up like a group of fireworks.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!" She cheered swinging her arms around my neck and hugging me  "so we can go the park, and watch movies, and have tea parties" she asked happily and I chuckled nodding "sure baby whatever you want". "But" I said sitting her up to face me "someone's coming here today that I want you too meet" I said softly and she narrowed her eyes "who?".

"Well you know daddy loved mommy right?" I said rubbing her back  and she nodded sadly "well daddy met another girl that he loves and he wants you to meet her" her face dropped and tears welled up in her eyes. " no no no no sweetie why are you crying?" I cooed pulling her closer to me and wiping her tears "because what if you love her more than me and forget mommy" she cried and I instantly shook my head.

"No baby no one could replace you or even challenge my love for you, I love you more than there are stars in the sky and I could never forget your mom because she gave me you" I spoke kissing her head. "Daddy just really likes this girl and wants you to meet her ok?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"But after I promise we'll do all yeh stuff you want" I promises and she smiled again "really?" "Really".

Two hours later

As I played with Tessa and her teddies as soft knock was heard at the front door and my heart skipped a beat "come on baby" I said picking her up in my arms and walking downstairs with her on my hip. I opened the door slowly to reveal the beautiful purple haired girl who had claimed my heart in the last two months.

"Hey sash" I said pecking her lips gently and she smiled "hi baby and hi mal" she cooed at mal who waved slightly but stayed quiet "come in let's talk" I said opening the door for Sasha and leading her into the living room. I sat mal down on my lap and Sasha sat down next to me "mal this is Sasha, sasha this is mal" I said introducing them and they both smiled.

"Where'd you meet?" Mal asked quietly and I held Sashas hand "well me and your dad work together" Sasha replied and mal looked at her intently "is your hair normally that colour" she asked moving closer to Sasha and twirling her hair. Sasha laughed and shook her head heifer helping mal onto her lap "no my hair is normally a light brown but I dyed it purple" she explained to my daughter who looked at her in awe.

"Daddy can I dye my hair?" She asked and my eyes widened "no Babygirl when your over 18 sure but your hair looks beautiful now" I smiled referring to her sea of blonde hair. I watched on as Sasha and mal talked about girly things and laughed making me smile. This was all I ever wanted a family and now I have one me, Sasha and mal together.

8 months later

"Careful" I whispered to my mom as she lit the candles on the cake "I am being careful" she fired back and I scoffed "mom you almost burnt my hand" I whined and she shook her head mumbling something under her breath.

"Happy birthday to you!" Everyone started singing as I walked over to mal who sat on the kitchen Table wearing her favourite outfit that she went shopping for with Sasha.

"Happy birthday dear mal, Happy birthday to you!" Everyone finished before cheering "ok blow out the candles" I said smiling down at her. She quickly blew them out as everyone clapped a huge smile spread across her face.

I picked her up hugging her tightly and kissing her head "I love you Babygirl" I said as I felt her little arms wrap around my neck "I love you too daddy". "And I also love you gorgeous" I smiled pulling Sasha to my side and pecking her lips "and surprisingly I love you too" she joked and I rolled my eyes.

My friends, family, Sashas parents and some of her family began talking as the party continued for my princess "thank you Sasha" mal said hugging her as Sasha held her in her arms "for what sweetie?". "For helping my daddy and being my mommy" she said before running off to my parents.

I smiled at Sasha who began to tear up and I pulled her into my arms "shhhhhhhhhh hey stop crying baby" I said holding her head but she shook it "no it's just it's nice knowing I've helped mal" she explained and i smiled. "You've helped me too you know" I said pulling her over to where people were dancing, I wrapped her arms around my neck and linked my hands around her waist as we began to sway to the music.

"How?" "Because after Sarah I really struggled on my own, I had no one to confide in about everything and no one to hold me when It got hard, I felt terrible how the only woman role model to mal was my mother" I continued. "Don't get me wrong my mom is amazing with her but I wanted someone who I could trust fully, and love with all my heart and you've let me do that" I finished swaying her to the hun of the music.

"Colby I love you so much" she teared up and I smiled, I moved one hand to rest on the back of her head and pulled her our lips together. She smiled into the kiss and I kissed her beautiful smile until I felt someone tap my knee, we pulled away and looked down to see a smiling mal. I picked her up in my arms and kissed her cheek "do you know what my wish was?" She asked pointing to her birthday cake.

"What sweetie?" Sasha asked leaning into my side as one of my arms was sling around her neck "that we could be a family forever" she murmured resting her head on my chest. Sasha gasped and I smiled holding both of my girls in my arms "I love you".

A new one shot up!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!!

1615 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.3K 40
Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins are Best Friends. During the superstar shakeup Charlotte and Becky came over to Raw. Everyone is happy but what if this...
153K 1K 49
WWE Diva fanfictions. Updates are spontaneous. Feel free to leave a comment/request (I will do any request as long as it is not extremely weird). Enj...
24.7K 812 39
Just random one-shots about all your favourite WWE superstars! Does what it says on the tin! Just random ideas and will update when I get more! Hope...
33.6K 796 36
Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins. Two names with an awful and much painful history attached to them. But will they find each other again or are their lov...