Vixens & Vipers

By Devils_Assasin

The Viper brothers: Sexy, Scary and Mysterious. The Vixen sisters: Enchanting, Protective and Sultry. After... More

Chapter 1: Look Me Up
Chapter 2: Im The Friendliest
Chapter 3: Im Bewitched!
Chapter 4: She Fits In A Castle
Chapter 5: It Might Be The AntiChrist
Chapter 6: Thanks Dimitri, Note Taken
Chapter 7: Little Pink Dress
Chapter 8: She Got Kayla High
Chapter 9: Jesse McCartney
Chapter 10: This Isnt The Bathroom
Chapter 11: From The Men At The Bar
Chapter 12: Only When Im Looking For Company
Chapter 13: God Ive Missed Her So Fucking Much
Chapter 14: You Will Teach Nick To Pass?
Chapter 15: Its Hot Isnt It?
Chapter 16: Road Dome?
Chapter 17: Snark Ball
Chapter 18: His Aura Was A Dark Blue
Chapter 19: Hell Of A Road Life
Chapter 20: You Fucking Little Snake!
Chapter 21: He'll Go To Court
Chapter 22: Theyre All My Apples
Chapter 23: Eight Hundred And Forty Three Thousand And Sixty Two
Chapter 24: Almost Porn With Clothes On
Chapter 25: Congragulations, Finally Free
Chapter 26: Something About The Baby
Chapter 27: That's Better Than A No
Chapter 29: I Love You Baby, So Much
Chapter 30: Yes Rapunzel, Oh Yes!
Chapter 31: Ryker
Chapter 32: The Offspring
Chapter 33: Vydias Going To Kill Me
Chapter 34: Melissa Vixen Viper
Chapter 35: Vangsvere Academy
Chapter 36: Three Fucking Million?!
Chapter 37: Little Panther
Chapter 38: A Sweet Romance
Chapter 39: James
Chapter 40: Yet My Dumbass Mouth Still Did It
Chapter 41: Sleep!
Chapter 42: Karate Kid
Chapter 43: Who's Sam?
Chapter 44: Like Luce
Chapter 45: Hello?
Chapter 46: Forever
Authors Note

Chapter 28: Too Cool To Sit With Them?

3.5K 122 2
By Devils_Assasin

Fixing the dress, I ran my hand through my hair messily before I looked to my heels, don't fail me heels.

Judson handed me a glass of whiskey and I took a drink eyeing the crowd.

Shit it's packed.

I let out a worried breath of air, "Don't sweat it kid, you've got this." He said patting my back.

Right, I got this.

'Wolf' by Skott played through.

Running my hands through my hair, I stood in front of the mic and slowly swayed my hips to the song, "I like the sound of your heartbeat your pulse is pushing beside me." I began.

It's just you Vydia, just you.

I ran my hands over my body and sang the song, "Ive been trying but not enough" I ran a hand over my neck and down my chest.

Tilting my head back I brought it back and stared straight into the crowd eyeing an older man.

Giving him a smirk, I sang to him, "Im a wolf, howling in the moonlight, calling out." He shifted and grinned.

I rolled my hips and ran my hand over my thigh before I gripped the mic and leaned into it singing "On your door step calling out." and running my hand over the hem of the dress.

Leaning into the mic I did small sexy waves of my body and ran my hand through my hair again, "Like a fool, howling, on your dirt step calling out." I swayed my hips and did a small sexy dance to keep them intrigued.

When the song ended, I headed off the stage feeling shaky.

Taking a seat at the stool, I let out a steady breath and a drink was placed in front of me. I followed the hand up the arm and to...Judah?

I felt a smile break over my face, "A bit more of a Viper than a wolf." He said smirking.

Taking the drink, I placed my hands to the cool glass, "I didn't think you'd show." I said honestly and watched him smirk, "I carpooled with Valdus and Dimitri." He said eyeing the table.

I looked back at Dimitri who had a small smirk and a drink in his hand.

He said he'd rather die.

Valdus gave me a small smile and I returned it, "Mind if I join you guys?" I asked watching him gesture for me to go.

I sat down beside Valdus and looked to Dimitri, "Change of heart?" I asked watching him shrug "Nothing better to do." He cocked an eyebrow at me.

Sure.

I smirked, "Well thank you for coming." I said noting that Lucien wasn't here.

Taking a drink, we listened to the people singing for four songs before I was up again. Letting out a shaky breath, I headed up the stage again.

The guys whistled and I laughed into the mic.

Here we go.

Lucien's POV:

She stood up on the stage, I stayed in the back, I don't want her knowing I came.

I've noticed her interest in me, like I said though, once Kayla passes, Bastian will dig his claws into her.

Speaking of the idiot.

I watched Bastian and Kayla walk in and sit beside Valdus and Judah.

They all stared at Vydia as she laughed softly when Kayla whistled.

Her soft voice, "Saw you leaving in the morning light, nothing you could say to make me feel better." She sang staring out at the crowd while she slowly swayed side to side.

"The sunrise on your motorbike." She ran her hands over her thighs and shut her eyes shaking her head and feeling the lyrics deeply.

"I keep thinking about your body, I keep dreaming about your body." She sang running a hand through her hair and smiling as she sang the lyrics.

Her eyes dropping to the mic before she looked to the crowd, "Cause there's nobody else quite like you. Are you thinking bout my body? Body too." She sang lowering down and then coming back up.

"Say you remember, cause I remember, oh I remember." She sang pointing to her head and then running a hand over her hips.

She swayed her hips and did a small dance between the lyrics before I watched her grip her necklace, "Tell me something, was it ever love?" She sang.

"If I see you will it feel the same? Or will you miss me?" She frowned and then softened her face looking to a guy in the crowd pointing to him "I keep thinking bout your body, I keep dreaming bout your body, cause there's nobody else quite like you." She sang.

Then she slowly started singing lower "I keep thinking, I can't stop thinking, oh I keep thinking." She sang before gripping the mic.

God damn, then she sang it, "I keep thinking bout your god damn motorbike." She said low before smiling and walking off the stage.

Well if that song wasn't for me, I don't know what song was.

Shit.

I watched her walk to Kayla and smile, blushing and kissing her cheek. The two laughed about something before she gave Bastian a smirk and sat down at the table.

She kept looking to the door, fucking hell Lucien, you just have to be a god damn asshole. Don't you?

Taking my glass of whiskey, I brought it to my lips watching her from a distance.

"Too cool to sit with them?"

I turned my focus to Tyler and looked him over, "I'm not a social guy." I said putting my glass down.

He nodded and sat down beside me despite my disinvite.

Tyler smirked at me, "How long have you been in here for?" He asked eyeing Vydia over but on his way he checked out about three other guys.

Could've guessed.

"Since she got here." I said shrugging.

He leaned forward, "She's looking for you, you know that right?" He asked eyeing me over.

Yeah, "Well, let's not let her find me." I said giving him a threatening stare.

Tyler gave a slow nod, then stood and gave me a look over before going to the table with the rest of them.

She laughed and made my chest do weird things before she went up for her last stage.

This last song she sang she seemed more comfortable on the stage, and I watched her continuously look to the door but still keep her eyes on the crowd.

I've had only this glass, I'm more than capable of getting on my bike and heading home but part of me craved to pull her into the back room and let her do what she wants to me.

Then I watched Bastian look to her with pride, I sighed and headed out the bar pulling my helmet on and riding myself home.

I headed up the driveway and parked the bike heading inside and looking to the boss who gave me a strange look, "Where did the guys go?" He asked holding a pile of folders in his hand.

I took them, "Not sure." I lied heading up the stairs and eyeing the hours of paperwork.

Better get started.

Sighing I changed into a T-shirt and boxers sitting at the desk and starting on my work.

They all got back around nine forty and I listened to them all talk to her before she answered them, she was very kind but short in her responses.

She's upset.

"Goodnight, thank you for coming, it really means a lot to me." She said before I heard Dimitri "I told you, I had nothing better to do." He said scoffing.

She laughed and I listened to her foot steps fade.

Running hand through my hair, I eyed my phone as it blew up from the group chat.

A side text came from Valdus, 'You really couldn't show? Come on Lucien.' I rubbed my eyes and stared at the message, 'Was in the back. She did amazing.' I sent back.

He sent a text back, 'Should let her know that.'

Tossing the phone the the bed, I eyed the paperwork.

A knock came to the door and I eyed it for a while before turning in the chair, "Come in." I said leaning back and eyeing one of the forms.

Taking it into my hands, I softly read it over.

The door opened and I grabbed a pen making corrections to his contract. I do a lot of edits, proofreading and making sure it all adds up.

A glass of whiskey was placed down with a coaster on my desk.

I followed the red nails up to her soft and tan skin up to her face. She looked like she was a bit disappointed but eyed the papers and gave me a small smile, "I thought I'd bring you a glass. It's all the way from the bar. I put it in an empty bottle and carried it in my purse." She said jokingly.

Eyeing the glass, I smirked softly and broke into a smile at the joke.

Her eyes lit up and she leaned back into the desk staring down at me, "Do you need help? I hate that you're always hurried in paperwork." She said reaching over and grabbing a page.

I watched her pull a pen out and read it making notes and marking things. It took her two minutes and she handed me the page.

Giving her a small stare, I watched her smirk, "You missed it, I tripped going up the stage, spilt my whiskey all over myself, then I threw up everywhere after the first song." She sighed.

I leaned back and brought the glass to my lips drinking it and placing it down, "You did?" I asked cocking an eyebrow and watching her furrow her brows together and nod, "I gave up and did stand up comedy for the next two acts." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

God she's literally the most perfect woman I've ever met. The way her sarcasm and jokes just flow out of her mouth.

Staring back at the paper I avoided looking up at her and she eventually pushed off the desk, "I'm going to head to bed." She said softly.

I wanted to say stay, to tell her I thought her singing was so beautiful but she was already walking out the door, "Goodnight." I managed to say.

She gave me her sweet smile, "Goodnight Luce, don't stay up too late." She said shutting the door behind her.

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Season 4 By Nico Rosberg

General Fiction

32.8K 501 49
So, Season 3 of Cobra Kai is now on Netflix. This fic is what would happen in Season 4, in my opinion. The fic is based around Miguel and Robby, but...
521K 14.9K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
5.3K 695 86
Y/n has an normal life, until her parents say yes to their friends to keep their son there until he finish high school. Friends bring drama, school b...
1.1M 62.3K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...