Vixens & Vipers

By Devils_Assasin

The Viper brothers: Sexy, Scary and Mysterious. The Vixen sisters: Enchanting, Protective and Sultry. After... More

Chapter 1: Look Me Up
Chapter 2: Im The Friendliest
Chapter 3: Im Bewitched!
Chapter 4: She Fits In A Castle
Chapter 5: It Might Be The AntiChrist
Chapter 6: Thanks Dimitri, Note Taken
Chapter 7: Little Pink Dress
Chapter 8: She Got Kayla High
Chapter 9: Jesse McCartney
Chapter 10: This Isnt The Bathroom
Chapter 11: From The Men At The Bar
Chapter 12: Only When Im Looking For Company
Chapter 13: God Ive Missed Her So Fucking Much
Chapter 14: You Will Teach Nick To Pass?
Chapter 15: Its Hot Isnt It?
Chapter 16: Road Dome?
Chapter 17: Snark Ball
Chapter 18: His Aura Was A Dark Blue
Chapter 19: Hell Of A Road Life
Chapter 20: You Fucking Little Snake!
Chapter 21: He'll Go To Court
Chapter 22: Theyre All My Apples
Chapter 23: Eight Hundred And Forty Three Thousand And Sixty Two
Chapter 24: Almost Porn With Clothes On
Chapter 25: Congragulations, Finally Free
Chapter 26: Something About The Baby
Chapter 28: Too Cool To Sit With Them?
Chapter 29: I Love You Baby, So Much
Chapter 30: Yes Rapunzel, Oh Yes!
Chapter 31: Ryker
Chapter 32: The Offspring
Chapter 33: Vydias Going To Kill Me
Chapter 34: Melissa Vixen Viper
Chapter 35: Vangsvere Academy
Chapter 36: Three Fucking Million?!
Chapter 37: Little Panther
Chapter 38: A Sweet Romance
Chapter 39: James
Chapter 40: Yet My Dumbass Mouth Still Did It
Chapter 41: Sleep!
Chapter 42: Karate Kid
Chapter 43: Who's Sam?
Chapter 44: Like Luce
Chapter 45: Hello?
Chapter 46: Forever
Authors Note

Chapter 27: That's Better Than A No

3.8K 131 5
By Devils_Assasin

Pulling my locker open, I felt beyond exhausted. Yawning again, I laid my head into the locker door as I grabbed the textbook.

Tyler walked over and smiled at me, "I uh, I met a guy." He said low and looking around worried.

I cocked an eyebrow smirking, "When? Where? So it's not the guy from the party?" I asked watching him shake his head, "No it's this older guy, he's twenty six and I met him on this dating app." He said nervously.

I didn't really trust those but I'm also not going to ever join one.

Shutting my locker, I gave him a warning stare, "I know, I know what you're thinking but I talked to him and he seems legit. He's ridiculously handsome too. By the way I should say now since I never said it before, but Lucien is so damn sexy." He said quietly while looking around.

Smirking, I gave him a look, "Lucien's disgusted by my dismembered face." I said honestly before we headed to his locker and he opened it grabbing his notebook.

He laughed and shook his head, "No, that's impossible Vee, you're the most beautiful woman on this damn planet." He said rolling his eyes.

Part of me was angry with myself, how did I not notice he was gay all this time? What kind of friend am I?

I watched him shut his locker, "He's lucky to even get a chance with you." I commented watching him blush and laugh low, "Thanks sweetheart, maybe one day I'll meet my perfect man, bring him to Viktor and watch Viktor cry out in horror." He teased.

Rolling my eyes I shook my head, "He would never. Trust me, he isn't homophobic." I said feeling his stare on me heavy.

Turning to him I pulled his arm and took us into an empty classroom, "Bastian's girlfriend Kayla? Well we made out twice. I confessed it to Viktor and he didn't freak out, he was actually very calm and took it well." I said low.

Tyler's eyes bulged from his skull, "Well I was wondering why you were out there kissing so many damn girls that night." He laughed quietly.

Yeah yeah, "I was making sure I was straight." I said trying to convince myself that was what I was doing.

He leaned into the wall, "So what happens when Bastian finds out? He'll kill you." He said giving me a warning look.

About that, "Well turns out he knew. He uh, well I was going to be their 'shared' freebie. I made out with Bastian. We probably would've fucked but I accidentally said Lucien's name." I said laughing and watching his face in disbelief.

He held my arms, "You kept this from me? You kissed the untouchable God like man and didn't tell me?!" He said acting hurt.

I brushed his hands off my arms, "Yeah I couldn't find time, I mean I wasn't going to tell you over text or phone call." I said shrugging.

Tyler nodded in agreement, "So Lucien's off the table?" He asked bringing Luce up again, "How many times do I have to tell you, he's not interested. The guys turned me away so many times, I'm sure he's thinking 'Doesn't this girl get the hint?' Because I absolutely would bang him." I admitted.

He headed us to the hall as the warning bell went off, "Maybe he's gay." Tyler said quietly.

I laughed at that one, "No, if anything maybe bi but not gay. I took him to a strip club for his birthday and the guy was in heaven." I said swatting his arm.

Tyler and I went into class and he furrowed his eyebrows, "If he is, I call dibs." He said smirking.

I laughed dryly, "I'll get him, I just need to hit him with a bam. A hard hit." I said thoughtfully.

He sat behind me and leaned forward, "I could lock you two in a closet?" He shrugged.

Not bad, "Kind of cliche." I said eyeing him and he nodded in agreement.

God knows how many stories there are about a girl and boy who get locked in a closet and wound up together in the end. I mean come on, we get it, closet locking is the key to sex.

"Maybe a party?" He asked looking me over.

I laughed again, "What party would he go to?" I asked knowing he won't go.

Tyler nodded again in agreement.

Then he turned to me and smiled wide, "I'm getting you a job." He said proudly.

What? "What?" I asked confused.

He nodded, "You've got a great singing voice sweetheart, we're going to get you a job at that new bar. They're searching for part time singers." He said waggling his eyebrows.

I leaned forward, "How is that supposed to help me with Luce?" I asked confused.

Is this guy hearing himself?

Tyler grinned, "Your voice, your energy up there, I've seen you do karaoke. You love it up there so much that it used to turn me on. Of course I was always confused but it made me hot." He said raising both brows.

Idiot.

I sat back as he got yelled at by the teacher.

Hm, a singing job?

Pulling up to the bar, I headed inside and smiled at the man behind the bar, "Hi, I'm looking for the manager?" I asked.

He nodded and headed off coming back with a tall older man, handsome nonetheless. Tyler nudged me over to him and I smiled holding my hand out, "Hi, I saw your flier for singers and thought I could get a part time job?" I asked.

The man looked me over smirking, "You are too beautiful to be working in a place like this." He said shaking his head, "No, I'll be okay. Please." I said staring back at Tyler who smiled.

He eyed the stage, "They're off in two minutes, get a song to that guy and then be ready." He said catching me off guard.

Oh shit.

This soon?

Think of a song Vydia!

"Tyler, I can just think of one!" I said anxiously watching him go to the guy and pull out his phone showing him something and then coming back over.

He smiled at me sweetly, "I picked a great song that I know you know every word to. That and you sing it hella sexy." He said laughing.

Great, "Which one?" I asked nervously.

He held his phone up, 'Ooh Wee' by Your Smith.

Alrighty, definitely not a song I would've chosen.

The manager headed up to the front and leaned into the microphone, "We've got a new girl trying out, you guys ready?" He asked them and I listened to them whistle.

God it's like six at night, what the hell are these people here for.

I went up the stage and leaned in before taking my jacket off and placing it to the floor listening to the whistles and claps.

Swaying my hips softly, I tapped my inner Jessica Rabbit, "I waste all my time on you," I began singing and swaying my hips, dipping lower and running my hand up the leather skirt pulling it up a bit.

"Tell me if your hungry, milkshake with some eggs and bacon ooh wee. Let me show, let me show, let me show you just how much I can do, ooh wee." I sang closing my eyes and running my hands through my hair swaying sexy.

The whistles grew and I smiled looking to the crowd, cocking my hip and then bending over, I ran my hands up my legs getting back up and gesturing for a guy to come to me as I leaned forward, "Give it to me, give it to me ooh wee."

I stood and ran my hands over my thighs winking at one of the guys before taking the mic, "You shook something loose somewhere inside of me." I laughed softly and hung the mic while the song ended.

Whistles and clapping, cheering and comments about me, then the man came up stage and shook my hand, "Come back tomorrow night to hear her again." He said into the mic.

I got the job!

Damn, that was quick.

After getting off the stage, I headed with him to his office and I filled some paperwork out and used my social showing I was nineteen which he said he couldn't hire a nineteen year old.

I confessed why I was really there and he took a few moments but accepted that he would just pay me cash and not really hire me.

Heading out with Tyler and Milo I held up a key, "I got my own locker!" I said happily.

Finally!

We got to the house and I headed inside going to Lucien's room and knocking. No answer, I looked to Bastian as he walked up the stairs, "Have you seen Luce?" I asked watching him nod, "Garage." He said.

I wonder, "I got a job." I tossed out watching him cock an eyebrow, "Where at?" He asked curiously.

Smirking I tucked my hair back, "The bar, I got a job as a singer. I'll be home by curfew. It's just from eight to nine thirty." I said shrugging.

He crossed his arms over his chest, "You sing?" His tone told me he thought I was joking. Rude!

I nodded, "Well I hope I can." I said jokingly.

Bastian grinned softly, "Interesting." He said thoughtfully.

Shoving my hands in my pockets, I shrugged, "If you and Kayla want to come see, my first night is tomorrow." I said boldly.

His eyes ran over me before he nodded, "We'll see." He said before going up the stairs.

That's better than no.

I headed down the stairs and to the garage opening the door and staring at Lucien as he knelt beside his bike tuning it or something.

His eyes moved from the bike to me and then back to the bike.

God dammit Lucien, admire me!

I untucked my hair and covered my cuts walking over to him, "I got a job at the bar and I wanted to know if you wanted to come tomorrow?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

He stared up at me and eyed my hair and then looked down at his bike, "Watch you serve beers?" He asked tightening something.

Oh, I forgot, "No, it's a singing job. If you're too busy or....or if you just don't want to come that's fine. I invited the other guys too. I just, if you want to, I start at eight. It's the bar with the big light up beer bottle in the holster." I said laughing and watching him nod, "I'll see." He said wiping the metal with a rag.

Cool, "Alright, sorry to bother." I said before going out the garage and feeling stupid. He doesn't want me! Why do I ever try?!

Valdus was up and walking calmly, "Feeling better big guy?" I asked watching him stare at me carefully, "Much." He said heading with me toward the kitchen.

I grabbed out a drink and knew dinner was almost going to be served.

Opening my water, I eyed Valdus, "I got a job as a singer at the bar and I have my first gig thing at eight. Do you want to come? I invited Bastian and Lucien but I think they uh secretly hate me?" I said laughing.

Valdus is smirked, "I'll come, only because I owe you one. That and it's a bar." He said ruffling my hair and going out the door.

Good, I got one for sure.

I ate dinner in silence and then after dinner, I invited Dimitri who said he'd rather hang himself.

Well thanks Dimitri.

Wolf said he thought that was interesting and would love to.

Leon was sadly busy.

Since the girls are underage they can't even go in the bar.

Im surprisingly the only one with a fake ID and it costed me a shit ton of over nights and late shifts to pay for.

It helped me get into the bar though. (It almost got me a job but my social security came back and bit my ass.)

Going to my room, I sat and listened to over a thousand songs in the tub trying to find the perfect songs.

The man, Judson, said I'd be singing three songs and I needed them to be sexy like the other one was.

He liked that he hadn't heard the song before so I shifted through my music until I came up with the perfect three.

Good. I got this.

Valdus's POV:

Going to my room, I stopped as I listened to the soft tone of her voice. She's singing, and she's actually remarkable.

I watched Judah walk up and I placed a hand to my lips watching him stare confused before we listened to Vydia sing pieces of songs.

"She sings." Judah said quietly.

I gave a nod, "She got a job at the bar to sing. Invited a couple of us, I doubt Luce, Dimitri or Bastian will go. You should come." I said watching him stare at her door and nod.

He's a supportive guy, usually always down to support everyone, "Absolutely." He said quietly.

As he headed to his room, I thought about Venus. She fucked me over so bad.

I didn't even cheat, I didn't do shit.

Her though? She fucked my brother.

Roscoes lucky he's been staying away, I have an itch to beat the shit out of him.

Showering off, I changed and got dressed grabbing my guns and going out the door.

I headed down the stairs and out the garage, opening the gates and garage, I eyed the time: 11:42PM

He'll call in 3....2....

Picking up I headed out the gate and down the street letting it close behind me, "Yup?" I asked turning the street.

Dads voice came out the speakers, "You doing a late one?" He asked typing. He's in his office.

I lit a cigarette, "Yeah, I'll be back in an hour." I said before he replied "Drive safe." And I hung up.

Parking the car, I got out and headed to the forest pulling on my mask and going over to the third fence hopping it and heading over the lawn staying close to the fence.

Picking the back lock, I opened the door quietly and headed inside shutting the door behind me. I went through the laundry room and up the large stairs to the door with the 'NO CROSSING' sign on it.

I can't remember the kids name, I do remember though that he was one of the guys involved in the incident of Vydia and the girls.

I'm not sure if he was the one who hurt her or Jessa, but he definitely did hurt one.

One of dads more silent assignments.

I killed the last one, this one I'm not going to cover up. It'll be a murder, and I don't mind. It'll never be traced back to us, it never does.

Putting the pillow over the guys head, I noticed his face, yup, that's the guy from the cameras. He went to push me off but I placed the gun down onto the pillow and hoped my silencer would keep this quiet still.

Pulling the trigger, I listened to the small sound.

More like a small bump in the night instead of a gunshot.

Good.

Heading out his room I shut the door behind me and went down the stairs, out the backdoor shutting it and going over the fence into the forest.

This is what dad wants to hire Vydia for, except he doesn't want her for the subtle things, he wants her for the big things, the gang disputes, the fall outs with businesses.

Everything big and loud.

I think she'll do great.

After all, she did kill three men and act like it was nothing.

To think, that's the same girl who sat by me on the recliner and kept checking on me every thirty minutes.

What a good kid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 40.6K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
8.6K 233 14
Đây là một chuỗi câu chuyện ngắn không liên quan tới nhau nhé
5.3K 695 86
Y/n has an normal life, until her parents say yes to their friends to keep their son there until he finish high school. Friends bring drama, school b...