โœ“ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฎ...

By honeyslytherin

"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ." "๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
a/n
a/n pt 2

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š

12.9K 344 96
By honeyslytherin

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚—"𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚"

———

"𝙊𝙃, 𝙒𝙊𝙒, 𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙎 like fun."

Clara smiled victoriously as she entered the library, where she saw Caroline, now back from the dead, Elena, Stefan, and Rebekah. Stefan looked at the blonde with curiosity in his eyes, and she bet that they hadn't told him about her flipping her switch.

"Lara, what are you doing?" Stefan asked, and Clara carefully made her way from the doors to the table where the three vampires were sitting around, with Rebekah standing over them.

"Having fun, of course," she replied simply, standing right behind Stefan while placing both his hands on his shoulders. She squeezed them while placing her mouth by his ear, where her hot breath was bouncing off him. "Now I understand Ripper Stefan, God, not caring is amazing."

"You flipped your switch," Stefan stated calmly, eyeing the girl.

"I see you're the Salvatore that got the smarts," Clara commented sarcastically, stepping away from Stefan while sucking in a deep breath through her nose while looking over to the blonde opposite of her. "So, what's the game, Bekah?"

"Simple, your brother is on his way over, and I've got Kol getting Professor Shane," Rebekah answered, flashing her white teeth at the blonde. "And these three tell the truth for once."

"Hm, that's gonna be hard, since they lie all the time," Clara scoffed, making Caroline roll her eyes while Stefan started impatiently tapping his index finger on the table.

"Sister."

Clara glanced over her shoulder to see a brown haired boy stick his head in between the two doors, and the blonde smiled when his eyes landed on her, and the mischief on his face faded.

"Clara."

"Hello, love," Clara waved, imitating Kol's accent. He moved so he shoved Professor Shane in front of him, but his eyes never felt Clara's.

He got a call from Damon about her mother's death, and how Klaus was the one who did it. He yelled and shouted at Klaus, but nonetheless, he's his brother. As much as the boy could dislike and hate him, that wouldn't make him as less of a Mikaelson than he. Kol called and texted and left so many voicemails on Clara's phone that her box actually filled up, and he couldn't leave anymore. But this was the first time he'd see her since she flipped her switch, and it wasn't the girl he had fallen in love with. 

Did I just say fell in love? The boy slightly gasped at himself, but he knew deep down he was right, that he did love Clara.

"Kol," Rebekah speaks up, interrupting the tension between the blonde and brunette. "Finally, you must be Shane."

So, Rebekah and Clara hushed Professor Shane into a janitors office with Kol only a few feet behind the girls. He wasn't sure what to say to Clara, because they hadn't shared another word since their hello's.

"Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson," Shane spoke up after being thrown backwards into the closest. "Two members of the Original vampire family. This is such a trip. A-And, you're Kol's girlfriend right? Clara, is it?"

"You don't get to talk to her," Kol growled, taking a step forward while his upper lip curled up.

"Where's the cure?" Rebekah grabbed Shane by his shirt collar, looking deep into his eyes as her compulsion seered, but it seemed ineffective.

"Compulsion won't work," Shane replied, slightly chuckling to himself. "It's a little trick I picked up in Tibet."

"Right, well, we'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way," Rebekah smiled brightly at the professor, and then she turns to Clara and Kol — who were side by side, their shoulders brushing up against each other. "Beat him until he tells you where to find it."

"Okay," Kol and Clara spoke at the same time, narrowing their eyes at each other as they realized they weren't sure who Rebekah was talking to.

"Both of you, then," Rebekah answered, smiling while she walked back out of the closest and probably back into the library, where her vampire friends were.

Clara took a few steps forward and grabbed Shane by his shirt collar, just as Rebekah did earlier, and she smiled wickedly at him.

"We're gonna have some fun, aren't we, Shane?"

Clara was interrupted before she had the chance to dig her fangs into the side of his neck, by Kol gripping onto her wrist and pulling her away. Shane almost fell to the ground, but he rebalanced himself and managed to stay on his feet.

"What?" Clara growled towards Kol, snatching her wrist back from the brown eyed boy. She felt her nostrils flail, and she was three seconds away from snapping his neck to get him to stop bothering her.

"You shouldn't do this," Kol responds, making the blonde roll her blue eyes. "Once you flip your switch back, you'll regret this."

"Once I flip my switch?" Clara inquires, tilting her head a bit at the boy as a smirk starts appearing on her lips. "Who says I'm flipping it back anytime soon?"

"This isn't you, love."

"Oh, I'm sorry, does my emotionless state bother you? Just kidding, I don't care," Clara replied, smirking brightly at the boy while he seemed to only get more annoyed by the second. "This is the best I've ever been, Kol, and I'm sure you understand what it's like to not give a care in the world. You know, being the deadliest Mikaelson. Elijah warned me about getting close to you."

Kol took several steps forward to where she was only a few inches away from his face, his warm breath landing on her face as she heard his heart beat racing. Even like this, Clara still had a huge effect on the boy.

"So, we can either be the most badass couple," Clara continued, examining the boy's face as she spoke. "Or...you leave me the hell alone and we're done."

"That's unfair," Kol scoffed, raising his index finger at the girl. "I don't... I don't want to be that Kol, the boy that kills for the fun of it. I didn't want to be him for you, Clara. I was trying to change because of you."

"How sweet," Clara fake gushed, placing a hand on her heart while batting her eyelashes at the brown haired boy.

"Look, as entertaining as this couples argument is, I really should—"

Shane was cut off as Clara grabbed him by the back of his neck, and threw his head into a nearby sink — which was filled with water.

"How about you shut the hell up and tell me where the cure is?" Clara spat, bringing his now soaked black head back from under the water.

She narrowed her eyes at him as viscously as she could. He choked on the water trying to spit out words, and Kol watched the blonde with an intense stare.

"Where is the cure?" Clara growled, much louder this time as she was growing impatient quick.

When Shane didn't answer, she shoved his head back submerged in the dirty water. He was struggling as his hands banged against the side of the sink, but it didn't matter since Clara was much stronger than him.

"You wanna open that pretty little mouth now?" Clara smiled at Shane as he was gasping for any breath to fill his lungs.

"You're human," Rebekah interrupts, taking a few steps so she was closer to the sink and Clara. She hadn't even realized that the blonde had entered, since she was too busy drowning the professor. "Why do you want it?"

"That's the beauty of this," Shane coughs up, pushing his soaked black hair out of his eyes. "You can have it. I just want Silas."

"No," Kol shakes his head immediately, and Clara could've sworn she saw fear cross his eyes. She tilted her head at the ancient vampire, not knowing who this Silas person was. Kol stomps and snatches Shane out of Clara's hands, holding him with two fistfuls of his shirt. "What do you know about Silas?"

"Who's Silas?" Clara questioned, but both boys didn't answer her and instead continued their conversation.

"He's the world's first immortal being," Shane continues, spitting out whatever water was left in his mouth. "Who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure. And I want to free him."

"No!" Kol shouted, moving Clara out of the way so that instead, he could shove his head under water. The blonde grasped her claws onto his bicep, and pulled him so he would look at her rather than the drowning Shane, who bobbed up once Kol lost his grip on him.

"Who the hell is Silas?"

Clara instantly let go of Kol as she spotted Rebekah looking at them with curiosity, and she didn't want to hear from her about how she could still care about him, but still glared harshly at him.

"I said, who the hell is Silas!" Clara snapped, slamming Shane's black haired head under water once again, this time, she wasn't letting up.

"Stop! He's no use dead," Rebekah yelled, moving Clara's hand so that Shane could come back up for air, gasping loudly as he leaned against the wall for support.

"Who is he?" Clara growled, narrowing her blue eyes at the blonde in front of her, and then Kol.

"He's an immortal who was imprisoned with the cure, and he will kill us all, Clara," Kol stated, looking at the girl with gentle eyes. It still didn't make much sense, but she figured she wouldn't be able to get anything else out of him.

"Silas does not exist," Rebekah argued with her brother, throwing both arms up. "He is a fairy tale made up to scare children into eating their vegetables."

"Silas is very real," Shane added, earning Clara to lift her upper lip as him threatening, but it didn't seem to scare him. "I know where he's buried. And soon I'll have a spell that wakes him."

"Wait a second, you're lying," Kol knitted his eyebrows together. "You can't get to him—"

"—Without his tombstone? Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice?" Shane interrupted, and Clara started to understand. The Young farm, the night that Klaus killed those hybrids. "Believe me, I know. I've done it. Those massacres are a pain to engineer."

"You're the asshole who got the Council blown up," Clara commented, stealing the words right out of the two original vampires mouths. "And the Christmas hybrids."

"It was a noble sacrifice," Shane replied, and Clara wanted to get angry, but if she was angry, that means she would have feelings, and she couldn't have those pesky emotions back on. "And temporary. Because once I raise Silas, Silas will raise the dead."

Clara stopped listening to Shane drone on once she spotted Kol turned around, facing a wall full of supplies and tools. He picked up a small, metal pole from the ground, and she narrowed her eyes as she wondered what he was going to do with it.

Kol didn't even hesitate to use his vamp speed after Shane ended his long speech, and he shoved the metal pole right into Shane's mid abdomen. Clara pursed her lips as she didn't expect Kol to be violent, but then she realized that this was the real Kol; a dangerous, psychotic, ancient vampire.

Shane muttered some words as his body slipped down the wall and on the ground, and then his eyes closed as he tightly gripped the pole, then his hands loosened.

"Hm, well, that's one way to do it."

a/n: hellooo! i am v excited with this book and how it's turning out so thank you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 13.5K 98
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
5K 73 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
20K 271 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
108K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...