Bad Liar

By lovelikeabelena

Selena Gomez has always been known to be such a bad liar. She meets Abel Tesfaye who's stage name is The Week... More

Part 1. Selena's POV
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29.
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Part 38.
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45.
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58.
Part 59.

Part 60.

1.3K 28 5
By lovelikeabelena

Lamar: Bro you good

Abel didn't say a word, he just stormed out.

Elie: What the hell just happened?

Petra: I hope they didn't break up.

Theresa: I'm gonna check on her she's crying pretty loud.

Lamar: Let me do it.

Theresa: Um.. okay

Lamar opened the door seeing Selena sitting on the floor hugging her knees as she sobbed. No one except for Theresa knew about Justin being back into her life.

Lamar: Selena what happened?

Selena: ( shaking her head while the tears continued to fall )

Lamar: ( closes the door and walks over to her before sitting down besides her ) You can talk to me about it.

Selena was too much in pain to say a word. She couldn't stop crying she couldn't find the urge to say anything. Lamar placed his hand on her shoulder to comfort her feeling her hyperventilating.

Lamar: Come here ( wraps his arms around her )

Selena: ( sobbing loudly )

Lamar: Did you two break up or something?

Selena shrugged not able to speak. Elie pushed the door opened after finding out the news from Theresa.

Elie: Tell me it isn't true

Lamar: What bro?

Elie: ( points at Selena ) You fucked Justin?!

Lamar: Wait, what? ( lets her go, looking at her disgusted )

Selena: ( sobbing ) I didn't fuck him!!! Will y'all stop saying that

Theresa: Dude what the fuck?! I didn't say anything like that. I said they hung out and Abel is mad about it.

Elie: Same thing..

Petra: No it isn't stop trying to turn Selena into something she's not. If she wanted Justin she could just drop Abel for him but she hasn't.

Lamar: Yo.. ( stands up, looking down at her ) so the one who's really hurting right now is my boy Abel. You just playing a victim like you always do. I knew you was up to no good and I knew I shouldn't have allowed you to get close to him. You and Justin deserves each other.

Selena: ( sobbing ) Lamar, please... I love him. I would never cheat on him.

Lamar: You're a fuckin' bad liar. Fuck this shit, I'm gonna find Abel.

Sal: I'm sure he's with Chantel, fucking her.

Petra: What the fuck you guys? What happened to her being family

Sal: Guess things change, huh? Y'all coo' in all but we can't fuck with her anymore.

Theresa: We don't even know if they broke up. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Lamar: Oh it's done alright. Let's hit the club and have Abel meet us there.

The guys were leaving and Elie was left.

Selena: Elie you know me. You know my heart, you know I would never cheat on Abel. Please talk to him for me.

Elie: Sorry Selena but I can't. This is your mess and we don't trust you anymore. Lamar is right, you and Justin deserves each other.

Elie left while Petra and Theresa watched Selena grip her hair before letting out a painful crying scream. They both came to her side to try to comfort her. Hours later Abel came back with Lamar and Freddy to get some of his things. When Abel got to the room Selena was sleep in their king sized bed. She must've cried herself to sleep because her eyes were still damped so it wasn't long ago when she fell asleep. He walked to the closet and started grabbing some clothes not realizing he woke her up. She rubbed her damped eyes and looked at him instantly started tearing again.

Selena: baby...

Abel: Justin isn't here ( grabs a suitcase and started putting the clothes in there )

Selena: So that's it... we're done? You are breaking up with me when I didn't do anything. I never cheated in my life Abel, I have always been faithful.

Abel: ( looks at her ) What am I supposed to do Selena? Watch you play buddy buddy with the man who once broke your heart a million pieces over and over again?

Selena: I don't want you to leave me. My heart hurts so bad right now because I hate this.. us fighting over him. We can talk about this...

Abel: No we can't. I'm done, it's over. ( turns back to the closet grabbing more things )

Selena: ( fighting back tears ) Can you answer me one question?

Abel: ( mumbles ) What?

Selena: Did you ever love me? ( tears starts to fall ) or was I just some long rebound to you?

Abel: ( shrugs ) I don't know

Selena: God ( shakes her head and covers her face in her hands )

Abel: Maybe we both got into this relationship for the wrong reasons.

Selena: ( sniffling and wiping her tears that keeps falling ) but I'm not the one who's trying to back out of it. I didn't get into this relationship to make Justin jealous. I was single for 3 years before we started dating. Remember that? You were the one who dropped Bella for me, maybe I should've just told you no and I wouldn't be going through heartbreak right now.

Abel: I don't care Selena. ( shrugs ) I really don't give a fuck

Selena: I don't believe you.. tell me you don't feel this.. ( gets off the bed and grabs his face kissing him )

Abel: ( doesn't kiss back )

Selena: ( notices so she kisses him harder as she started to cry harder against his lips )

Abel: ( pulls her back ) I don't feel not a damn thing okay? It's over don't contact me. Don't contact my crew. Just stay away from me Selena, I'm warning you.

Selena: ( sobbing ) Fuck... Abel I love you, just hear me out please. ( falls to her knees grabbing his legs ) you promised me, you promised to never leave me...

Abel: ( shakes his head ) I don't care. Get off of me. ( steps back seeing her look down sobbing ) Have fun fucking Justin. Charlie is yours, I don't want anything that'll remind me of you. ( zips the bag up and walks out )

Selena: ( hunched over on the ground before punching her fist to ground )

On his way out Theresa and Petra were in the hallway.

Abel: See y'all around

Theresa: ( sighs ) Abel...

Abel walks out with Lamar and Freddy. Theresa and Petra walks in her room seeing she was a mess.

Theresa: Sel...Give him time he's probably just angry right now, he loves you. We all know you two can't live without each other.

Selena: ( wiping here tears ) No.. if he don't care neither will I. I'm gonna fuck Justin and not look back.

Petra: Sel..

Theresa: Oh hell on. What good is that going to make you going back to Justin?

Selena: ( shrugs )

Theresa: Selena, you're hurting right now. Don't do that, don't go back to him. You're stronger than this, you promised you wouldn't go back to him.

Selena: Yeah? Well Abel promised to never leave me and he did so.. ( pulls off her xo ring ) he wants to leave fucking leave ( chucks the ring at the wall ) Since he don't give a fuck neither will I.

This series is over. The second series to Bad Liar will be called "Call out my name" ❤️ I love you all xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 153 32
⚠️*THIS STORY DOES CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT*⚠️ ⚠️PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOURE UNDER 18⚠️ Sarabi is a girl who has suffered many things in life. From her...
4.3K 55 17
[18+ Explicit] - Short Story Book 2 of Love Waltz Series (A collection of debut fics). First fic I made for The Weeknd. A feel good story. ✨ Book 1...
44.4K 1.5K 50
to be in love, to stay in love and fight for love just like them. ☆☆☆
125K 4.5K 69
the weeknd fan fiction. Sorry for the errors.