โœ“ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฎ...

By honeyslytherin

"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ." "๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
a/n
a/n pt 2

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค

13K 365 139
By honeyslytherin

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤—"𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠"

———

"𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙊 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿, I'm so happy we went."

The brunette girl, Ashlyn, was in a blue jeep with her boyfriend, Trey. They were currently driving home, or the campus where the two lived. It was dark outside, with a little bit of fog, but they pegged it up to the fact it had been raining all day.

Ashlyn smiles brightly at the boy in the drivers seat, intertwining their fingers together as they shared a glance.

"Trey, look out!"

Immediately the boy took his foot off the gas and slammed on the breaks as they spotted what looked like a body in the road. It was a blonde girl laying in her back with her arms crossed over her chest. They stopped a few feet before the girl, and Ashlyn jumped out to see if she needed help.

"Hello? Are you okay?"

The blonde turned her head, where her cheek was resting against the cement. She sucked in a quick breath, and a wicked smile appeared on her face as she leaned forward, still sitting on her butt.

"Uh, what's your name?"

"Oh, my names Clara," the blonde girl smiled, and she looked over her shoulder to see a boy sitting in the drivers seat, cocking her head a bit.

"Well, Clara, are you alright?"

"Oh, I'm perfect," the girl responded, raising up from the ground using her palms. She brushed her black jeans off from any dirt, and then eyed the brunette girl up and down. "Other than the fact I'm hungry, though."

"I think I have some granola bars in my car, I'll tell my boyfriend to get them."

"Hm, I don't know if granola bars is what I'm craving," Clara states, switching from the brunette to the boy still sitting in the drivers seat.

"Oh they'll help, c'mere, you must be freezing," the girl waved over as she walked over to the drivers side, popping open the door.

The boy gets out of the car after sharing a few words with his girlfriend, opening the the back seat. Clara took this opportunity to slam his forehead forward onto the window, and she could already smell the blood.

"Oh, my God! Trey!"

Clara smiled victoriously as the boy fell to the ground, an unconscious heap. The blonde turned to face the brunette, and she looked frightened as she started running away. She rolled her eyes at the girl foolish ways, and using her vamp speed she rushes to right in front of the girl.

Her bloodshot eyes with thick grey lines under them, her fangs protruding through her pink gums as she smiled. The girl screamed out at the sight of her, and Clara licked her teeth with excitement.

She grabbed the girl, pulling her close as she dug her fangs into the side of her neck. After sucking and drinking, Clara releases the girl and let her fall to the hard ground as she took in some air.

Blood was dripping down her chin and dropping on her shirt and the ground, and she listened in on the girls heartbeat, which no longer existed. Clara didn't care as she stepped over the lifeless girl, making her way towards the unconscious boy still by the car, but she heard him groaning softly after a moment.

"Why...why did you do that?" The boy mumbled, gripping onto the car for support as he tried to get himself off the ground.

"Oh, see, I'm a vampire. I flipped my switch though, so you're lucky enough to be the first one to meet No Humanity Clara!" the blonde responded happily, kicking the boy's wrist — making him collapse back to the ground.

"Oh, my God, you're crazy."

"Actually, I'm more confused as to why you haven't questioned about your dead girlfriend yet," Clara answered, smirking down on the struggling boy.

The blonde grabbed the boy by his throat, picking him up from the ground. Just as earlier, she let her vampire side loose as she planted her fangs inside the boy's neck. After a minute or two, she let the boy fell once again to the ground as she finished her meal. By now, her lips and chin were covered in the thick crimson liquid, and she never imagined not caring would be so reliving.

"How have I never done that before?"

•••

(Clara's new hair! except it's still the same blonde, just cut shorter!

Clara yawned loudly as she was sitting on the bleachers, her legs propped up on the bench in front of her while leaning backwards on her palms.

Sheriff Forbes was droning on and on about Mayor Lockwood, and the only thing Clara was feeling was annoyance. She came to school with one agenda, to feed on anyone she pleased. But as soon as she arrived on school grounds, she was hushed towards the mandatory meeting for the deceased Mayor. Everyone wished Clara great things and apologised for her mother's death, but she always responded the same way, cool.

The blonde rolled her eyes as Sheriff Forbes asked for a minute of silence, and when she glanced up she met eye contact with Elena and Bonnie, who were both looking at the girl with worry.

Clara stood up from the bleachers, pushing her way through the kids sitting down without much concern. She jumped off onto the solid flooring, and walked straight out of the gym without a word.

She saw a pretty brunette she shared a history class with walking towards the girls bathroom, and a sly smirk tugged on her lips as she decided that she would be her next meal. She took a few steps, almost skipping, to catch up with the girl.

But she was abruptly cut off with an all too familiar blonde appeared in front of her, and her smile faded as annoyance crossed her face.

"I like the new look."

"Caroline, could you get out of my way?" Clara spat harshly, trying to push past the blonde but she stepped in her way once again.

"Tyler told me," Caroline stated, folding her arms with attitude, making Clara roll her blue eyes. "About your humanity switch. Clara, you have to flip it back."

"Why? So the pathetic, weak Clara can return to your desperate life? Yeah, no thanks, so if you could so kindly move the hell away I could go have my snack."

"You can't feed on students! On anyone!"

Caroline kept droning on and on, but the blue eyed girl ignored her and thought about how therapeutic it would be if she just ripped out her heart and let her lifeless body fall to the ground.

Clara took a threatening step forward, and smiled brightly at the blonde as she snapped her neck. Wow, that was therapeutic. She stepped over the blondes dead body, glancing both ways before opening the girls bathroom door.

The blonde growled as the bathroom was completely empty, and that Caroline must've been distracting her long enough for the girl to exit without her noticing. She stepped back out of the bathroom, and saw Elena hovering over Caroline's body.

"Great, now you made me lose my lunch," Clara groaned, narrowing her blue eyes at the blondes body and Elena bent over it.

"Clara, you need to—"

"—Don't tell me what I need, Elena, because the only thing I need is a meal," Clara waved her hand warningly.

"Did you kill those two college kids?"

Clara's annoying tone dropped when she heard the question, and a familiar smirk reappeared in her face victoriously. "You know, they tasted amazing. You should try it sometime, I mean, once you get off your high horse of course."

Elena seemed annoyed by Clara's comment, but she would never have the nerve to retort back to the feisty blonde. "We're just trying to help," Elena argued, but Clara's face didn't shift.

"But turns out, I don't need your help," Clara took a few steps so that she was right in Elena's face. "So, you along with everyone trying to 'help' me better leave me the hell alone."

Clara left Elena behind her as she walked towards the back of the school, on the search for a new snack. Her phone started buzzing in her left back pocket, but figured it was probably one of her many pestering friends, so she didn't bother to answer. But once it rang once again, Clara snatched it out of her pocket and answered it without even checking the id.

"What?" Clara growled into the phone, glancing around the area to see if anyone was around — which there wasn't.

She was currently in the back of the school where all of the potheads and druggies stay, in hopes of someone sneaking out of the mandatory meeting to come out here, but no luck. She sat down on the cement brick, crossing one leg over the other as she placed her palm to lean back on.

"Clara, hi!"

Clara knitted together her eyebrows when she recognized the voice; Rebekah. She remembered how she was laying daggered in a coffin, which the last Clara worried endlessly about but this Clara really didn't care.

"Oh fun, Rebekah. Long time no talk, huh?"

"I heard you flipped your switch from Elena," the original vampire stated, and Clara impatiently tapped her foot. "Up for a little bit of troublemaking?"

A smirk tugged on the end of Clara's lips as she thought about how much fun it would be to hang out with the ancient vampire without worrying about anything.

"Why not?"

a/n: writers block is SUCH a bitch agh. i don't really like how i wrote this so i might change it so yeahhhh. who's excited for no humanity clara!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
573K 21.1K 45
๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ | โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž? โž...
315 13 5
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก...
73.2K 2.8K 16
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต (๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ.) - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...