โœ“ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฎ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ honeyslytherin

"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ." "๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
a/n
a/n pt 2

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š

13.9K 398 560
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ honeyslytherin

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚—"𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮"

———

"Thank you for coming with me."

Clara snaked her small arms around Kol's waist, laying her head gently on his chest while he rubbed circles on her back. She liked being so close to the boy, both physical and mental.

"Of course love, you ask of something and I will always obey," Kol glanced down to the girl with a smirk on his face.

By now, it was dark outside and a lot of people had left, and only a few were remaining. It was beautiful, with light snow and all the wonderful lights and colors and different charity donations like paintings and toys. This was one of the main events Clara enjoyed the most, other than Miss Mystic Falls. It was a bit chilly since the sun had set, but thank God for Kol being a gentlemen and lending her his coat, which was a good two sizes too big but she did enjoy the boys fragrance in her nose.

"So...does that, uh, make you my boyfriend?" Clara asked awkwardly, clearing her throat halfway through her sentence. "Sorry, I don't mean to bring this up and annoy you."

Kol stopped rubbing her back, and instead wrapped his arms protectively around her, resting his head on top of the blondes.

"You couldn't annoy me, Lara," Kol stated, and a smile started to tug in Clara's pinks lips. "And I do believe it does make me your boyfriend."

"Really? So you want us to be a couple?" Clara asked, pulling herself away from his chest to see his reaction.

"I want to be able to call you mine."

The smile on Clara's face grew to a grin, and once again standing on her tippy toes to kiss Kol with a deep passion. Clara felt the happiest she had been in a long time; although her twin was not going to be around for the last of her high school, she had her best friends and now she had her boyfriend.

"Hey, I should find my mom," Clara chuckled softly, imagining her mother had drank too much and would most likely need a sober driver. "I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

Kol nods, bending down slightly to kiss Clara once again. She'd never get used to how amazing their kisses were, and when she pulled away she had a huge smile played out on her lips.

"Goodnight, love."

Kol turned around and started walking away, his hands buried in his pockets as he did so. Clara stated still and watched him until he disappeared behind some trees, and the blonde happily sighed to herself as she already missed his presence.

After a moment of just standing there thinking, the girl fetched her phone out of her pocket — thank god for this dress actually having pockets. She dialed her mother, and put t up to her left ear as she started searching the remaining party, but it only went to voicemail and she tossed her phone back in her pocket.

Her mother was no where in sight, neither was Tyler or any other person she recognized. She thought it was a bit odd, but shook off the weird feeling she had in her gut as she decided to check the inside of the Mystic Grill.

She wrapped Kol's jacket around her tightly as the chills of the night only seemed to be getting worse, and she entered the restaurant. There were only about ten or so people left, and she spotted Matt helping out a table in his uniform.

"Hey, Matty!" Clara called out, waving her hand to gain his attention, and when he spun around his annoyed expression turned into a smile when he recognized the girl. He took a few steps forward while placing his tray under his arm pit, and cocked his head a bit as to why the girl needed him. "Have you seen my mom? I'm supposed to drive her home."

"Uh, well, I saw her leave about fifteen minutes ago? She walked out near the fountain I think," Matt responds, and Clara sent him a smile as she nodded, spinning around out the door back into the cold.

By now, the party had almost cleared out — probably either because it was getting close to midnight or it was getting so cold. Clara crosses her arm, rubbing them so hopefully the goosebumps would leave, but they didn't.

She wondered through the square, and a smile appeared on her face as she saw her mother sitting on the fountain, her phone up to ear as she crossed her legs. The blonde took several steps forward to walk closer to her mother, and she grinned at her when the brown eyed woman looked up to see who had stumbled across her.

"Too many drinks?" Clara asked sarcastically, already knowing the answer. She took a seat next to her mother, the cold cement sending even more goosebumps up and down her body as she touched it.

"Oh shush, I think I deserve to relax sometimes," Carol responded, folding her arms as she did so. "Do you know where Tyler is?"

"By now, I'm guessing the hybrids are burying him with fifty feet of concrete," Clara responded, sounding a bit sad as she realized it would be months before she'd see her twin again.

"Already?"

Carol glanced up with sadness in her eyes as she looked at her daughter, who bobbed her head up and down. "I'm sorry, mom."

Clara wrapped one arm around her mother's shoulders, pulling her into a side hug. The blonde rested her head on the woman's shoulder, taking in the moment.

"Good evening, Carol, Clara."

Clara immediately jumped up from her seat on the fountain ledge when she recognized the voice; Klaus. By now he was supposed to be in Tyler, and gone, and if he was here, then something had went terribly wrong. She stood protectively in front of her mother, knowing she had no chance against the hybrid but she would rather die than her mother.

"Would you happen to know where Tyler is? I'd like a little word with him myself."

By Klaus's tone and the blood littered on his tux, he had found out about the plan of ending him. Clara swallowed harshly, her breath hitching as she worried for her twin.

"Klaus, please. Don't hurt him," Carol spoke up, poking her head past the small body of her daughter in front of her. "He's my son. My twins are all I have."

"And see, you both are all he has," Klaus stated, and Clara didn't like the way he was talking. "Clara here unfortunately cannot die, because my brother will go to the ends of the Earth to get his revenge on me, and I don't want that. But, Carol, you are perfectly disposable. There's a beautiful symmetry to that, don't you think?"

Klaus took a threatening step forward, but Clara shook her head as her upper lip started curling up. "Leave her out of this, Klaus"

"Can't exactly do that."

Klaus's eyes turned yellow, and his fangs peaked through his gums as he growled, taking another large step. The blonde knew one bite from him would certainly mean death, since he's the only one who could heal her with his blood.

"Please, she's just about the last thing I have," Clara pleaded, tears brimming in her eyes. "Have a heart, I'm begging you."

"I'm afraid I don't have one, love."

Klaus rushed forward, wrapping his slender fingers around the girls throat. She raised both her hands to grab his, trying her best to rip away form his grip as she was gasping for air to fill her lungs.

She kicked the boy as hard as she could in his gentlemen area, and he groaned loudly while losing his grip on the girl. She took this chance to punch him in his jaw, and then his opposite cheek. He yelled out in anger, and then slapped the girl with the back of his hand, making her yelp. He pushed her hard, making her fly several feet backwards and knocking her head on the cement ground.

She didn't know how long she stayed on the ground, but she blinked several times as she tried to shake the black spots in her vision. When she glanced up, she saw Klaus with his hand on her mother's head in the fountain, her flailing her arms around trying desperately to raise her head above the water.

"No!" Clara shouted out, jumping up from the ground and racing towards her struggling mother.

But Klaus has different plans, because he rose her mother out of the water, who was gasping for any air. Her brown hair now wet and dripping down her face and on her dress, her mascara under her eyes smudging. He had a right grip on a fistful of hair, and Clara stood still as she tried to thinking of a way to stop him.

"Tell Tyler this is his doing."

Clara opened her mouth to say something but she was cut off before she had the chance to; by Klaus snapping her mother's neck right in front of her.

Clara screamed out in agony and heartbreak as her mother's lifeless still body fell to the ground, and Klaus was no where in sight. Tears immediately were rolling down her rosy cheeks as she rushed forward on her knees to raise her mother's head on her lap.

"No, no, no, no," Clara sobbed, feeling the crook in her neck where her bone was out of place.

The tears kept streaming, and Clara stayed still like a statue as she couldn't even process her mother's death. She moved her back up against the fountain, her mother still laying on the ground next to her as the blonde curled up in a ball — pulling her legs up to her chest as she just sat there.

Eventually, someone had found the girl and immediately dialed the police, and Sheriff Forbes arrived on the scene alone since she had a sneaking suspicion that this was vampire business.

"Clara, honey, can you get up?"

The blonde finally snapped out of her thoughts as she saw Sheriff Forbes bent down on one knee in front of her. She had pity written all over her face as she held out a hand for the girl, who slowly took it as she rose from the ground.

"What happened, Lara?"

"Klaus," was all the girl could muster out. By now her tears had stained her face, and she felt like she couldn't cry anything else.

Several hours went by, and Clara didn't mutter another word the entire time. She couldn't take this, she couldn't lose both her mother and father, being an orphan. Sheriff Forbes had driven Clara home after discovering the girl was too shaken up to answer anymore questions, and she figured being with her brother was the best thing for her right now.

"Clara," The blonde opened the front door into her house, instantly seeing her twin right behind it. He wrapped his arms around her, but she couldn't find the energy to hug him back. "It's kind of awkward you not hugging me back."

Tyler pulled away from the hug, examining the girls face, and tears threatened to fall again. "It's your fault."

"What?"

Clara entered the house, brushing past her brother into the kitchen. She shrugged off Kol's jacket, and remembered she was still in her dress from earlier.

"Klaus told me to tell you, this is your doing."

Clara never liked arguing with her brother, but this she wasn't going to fight. This was all because he decided to try to take out Klaus, and her mother was just collateral damage.

"I know, Lara, if I hadn't tried to—"

"—She's dead. She's dead because of you."

Tyler harshly swallowed, and Clara could see the tears threatening to spill. No matter how bad the blonde felt accusing him of it, it is his doing.

"I saw Klaus drown her, and then he pulled her out of the water, and snapped her neck right in front of me," Clara croaked out, the tears slipping down her cheeks involuntarily. "It's your fault."

The blonde turned around before he could say anything else, and as she tried to walk up the stairs to her room, he gripped her wrist at the last minute.

"Clara, you have to forgive me, I'm so sorry," Tyler stated, tugging on her arm to pull her into yet another hug.

"I don't know if I can forgive you, Tyler," Clara spat, and now instead of feeling sadness she was getting more and more angry. "I lost my mother, because of you! My heart is broken. I-I-I can't do this!"

Clara rose both her hands to the side of her head as more tears fell, and every emotion was flooding through her veins. She was sad her mother and father were gone, she was angry it was Tyler fault, she wanted to rip Klaus's heart out and flash it before he shut his eyes, she wanted to Kol to hold her and never let her go, but it was his brother who killed her mother. It was her boyfriends family that took her away.

"It hurts so bad!" Clara whimpered, falling to the ground while gripping on hand in her hair and the other on her stomach.

"Clara, it'll be okay, I promise," Tyler wrapped his warm arms around the girl, but it didn't matter.

"I can't do this. I can't live like this! I should've died when I was shot, I should be dead," Clara sobbed, feeling so much humanity that she felt as if it would actually kill her.

She cared too much, it was always her weak spot, her achilles heel. And inevitably was her downfall.That's when the idea popped in her head.

"I could shut it off."

Tyler pulled away from holding his twin, shaking her head quickly. "No, absolutely not, your humanity is the only thing keeping you sane."

"I care about everyone so damn much Tyler, I already want to forgive you," Clara cried out, sitting her butt on the bottom step. "This...this way I can switch it back when I feel better, when I feel okay to deal with it."

Clara shut her eyes, focusing on her breathing as she searched for the switch. She felt Tyler's hands on her shoulders, shaking her gently to open back her eyes.

"Clara, that's not how it works. When you switch it off you—"

Tyler was abruptly cut off when Clara placed her hands on his neck, snapping it out of place. The blonde stood up from her spot on the stairs, pushing Tyler's dead body to the side with her foot. She wiped away all the wetness that remained on her face completely emotionless, and sucked in a deep breath as a smile appeared on her face.

"That's a hell of a lot better."

a/n: part one complete! i'm super excited to write Clara emotionless since she's such a caring and kind girl, so you betcha no humanity Lara is gonna be badass. thanks for the support!!

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

128K 2.1K 34
After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her family who she hates, but when she meets...
354K 9.4K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ...
311 13 5
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก...
8.6K 417 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...