dolan twin daddy imagines - 1

By vi-writes

just some imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART TWO & THREE UP NOW :) More

author's note :)
shopping//e.d
christmas shopping//g.d
classroom//e.d
santa//g.d
nightmare//e.d
mcdonald's//e.d
wealthy//g.d
breakfast//e.d
crying//g.d
wine//e.d
wedding//g.d
boyfriend//e.d
sleeping//g.d
grandma//e.d
party//g.d
mute//e.d
sean//g.d
baby?//e.d
drunk//g.d
twins?//e.d
mother's day//g.d
gender reveal//e.d
monsters//g.d
tattoos//e.d
uncle eefin//g.d
babies?//e.d
loopy//g.d
movies//e.d
fever//g.d
dinner//g.d
bathtime//e.d
mom?//g.d
lil athlete//e.d
emergency//g.d
candy//e.d
birthday//g.d
reunion//e.d
tea party//g.d
family//e.d
piercing//g.d
divorced//e.d
soccer//g.d
exams//e.d
night night//g.d
baby fever//g.d
crazy//e.d
early//g.d
i know//e.d
field trip//g.d
ceo//e.d
mad//g.d
nap time//e.d
together again//g.d
surprise//e.d
saturdays//g.d
princess//e.d
cameron//g.d
princess//e.d - pt 2
angels//g.d
princess//e.d - pt3
sick//g.d
groceries//e.d
gym//g.d
back to school//e.d
bonding time//g.d
vanilla//e.d
mommy//g.d
roadtrip//e.d
braids//g.d
hickey//e.d
surprises//g.d
earrings//g.d
daughters//both
august//g.d
pinky promise//e.d
wine drunk//g.d
hickey//e.d - part 2
halloween//g.d
all clean//e.d
single//g.d
sixteen//e.d
clueless//g.d
snow//e.d
memory//g.d
accident//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 1
neglected//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 2
hickey//e.d - pt3
vacation//g.d - pt 3
hickey//e.d - pt4
vacation//g.d- pt4
forever family//e.d
vacation//g.d pt5
neglected//e.d - pt2
loo//g.d
hectic//e.d
author's note :')
hi <3

boss//e.d

4.3K 57 8
By vi-writes

(y/n pov)

"What do you mean, take her to work, I can't fucking take her to work," He said. You rolled your eyes, snapping the hair tie on your wrist.

"Exactly what I meant last night," You mumbled, deciding to put your hair up. You walked over to him as he threw on his blazer.

"Well I wasn't listening, y/n..." He said as you fixed his tie. You rolled your eyes. "I can't, babe, I just can't." You shook your head.

"Well neither can I, by LAW, so you're gonna have to." You grabbed your purse and checked yourself in the mirror. He opened his mouth to argue. "Ethan, I'll get FIRED if I bring a 3-year-old into a pharmacy with medicine for her to grab everywhere," You explained as April waddled into the room. You smiled at her.

"Well, so will I-" You cut him off.

"No, no you won't get fired, Grayson won't fire you and you can't fire yourself," You said, putting on your watch. "Careful, baby," You said to April as she crawled onto the bed.

Ethan groaned pacing around the room, "Where's my USB, y/n-" He began to ask, but cut himself short. "No, not today, I have a meeting, babe take the day off and take care of her," He groaned. You shook your head.

"Can't call in sick this late, E," You said. Ethan found his USB, pocketing it. "Well, it's perfect that the daycare just had to close today," You mumbled. You sighed, tightening your ponytail.

"Babe." You looked up to see Ethan frowning at you. You smiled watching April grab onto his suit, trying to climb her way up. "I hate you for this," He groaned. You smiled, running down the stairs.

You walked towards the front door, grabbing your shoes. Pulling them on you looked up to see Ethan carrying April down the stairs. She grinned at you. "Mommy!" She yelled. You smiled as Ethan walked over to you.

"Bye, angel," You said, kissing her on the cheek. You looked up at Ethan. "I love you?" You said, as more of a question. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Love you," He said, pressing his lips to yours. "I still hate you for this," He grumbled as you opened the front door.

"It's not even my fault," You said, grabbing your keys. "But, I'll make it up to you," You said. You waved bye to April and blew them a kiss before getting into your car.

You waved, pulling out of the driveway, a smile on your face, knowing Ethan was going to have a long day. Having your doctor at work was one thing, but being the CEO of a company and having to go to a meeting? You laughed to yourself, unable to wait for the night to come of him complaining.

You went to a few stores, picking up some things for work and some supplies for your teeny desk at the pharmacy, before deciding to stop at Starbucks before heading into work. Pulling into the drive-through, you sighed, already seeing Ethan's caller ID on your phone. You smiled answering.

"How's it going, babe?" You asked. He heard April scream 'mommy!' In the back and you laughed. "Someone misses me," You said, driving a little further.

"You at Starbucks?" He asked. You smiled looking around. You let out a laugh noticing the license plate of the car in front of you. "Yup, you've been spotted by your daughter," He said. You laughed and waved at the car.

"Okay, okay, call me later, okay?" You said into the phone, looking at Ethan through his rear-view mirror. He winked at you.

"Alright, bye, love you." He said, pulling up to the window to get his order. You smiled, ending the call.

Rolling up to the window you smiled at the girl handing you your order. "Um, the man in front of you actually paid for you," She told you as you tried handing her the bill. You smiled. "He, uh, also told me to tell you he thinks you're, uh, hot." You laughed out loud and shook your head.

"He did not, oh my go- I'm sorry, that's my husband," You said. A look of relief washed over the cashier's face and you smiled. You nodded. "Yeah, the little girl in the back's our daughter," You said, smiling, hand on the steering wheel.

"Oh, okay, okay, that makes sense," She said with a nervous laugh. You nodded, laughing too. "Have a nice day, ma'am." She said. You began to drive.

"You too."

-----

(ethan's pov)

"Well, I guess it's time to get you out of your jammies," I told the little girl in my arms. She nodded and I carried her upstairs. Putting her down she ran to her closet. "Know what you wanna wear?" I asked, sitting on her bed. She pulled on clothes as I chuckled to myself.

"This one!" She said. She handed me a purple pair of shorts and a neon green t-shirt. I sighed. She looked up at me confused. "Socks?" She asked as if that were my concern. She ran back into the closet. I shook my head following her back into her closet.

"How 'bout... this instead?" I asked pulling out a much more matching outfit. She looked up at me and frowned at the outfit. "It matches, princess," I said, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. She squealed.

"I like my one," She squirmed as I dressed her. I shook my head. "Green!" She said, pointing to the shirt that I'd hung back up. I sighed.

"How 'bout you pick out socks then? That sound okay?" I asked. She nodded, running back in to grab a pair of green socks. I smiled as she brought them back to me. I took them from her "Shoes?" I asked. Her eyes widened as she remembered and I smiled.

She brought back her white sneakers and I smiled, pulling her onto my knee. Helping her with her socks and putting on her shoes, I let her play with the chain dangling from my neck. "Done!" She exclaimed as I finished strapping the velcro down. I put her down as she ran out of the room.

Ever since she'd learned to walk, she's been running everywhere. I walked out of her room behind her, following her downstairs. "Ready to go to work with me, then?" I asked. She looked up, confused. I grabbed her a mandarin to eat on the way and a container. "You're coming to work with me today," I told her. Her eyes widened.

"Work with daddy?" She asked. I nodded, putting on my own shoes. "Ucle Gway?" She asked. I sighed, lifting her.

"Yup, Uncle Gray's gonna be there too," I told her, opening the front door. "You've gotta behave for daddy today, okay?" I asked. She nodded innocently as I strapped her into her car seat.

"Yup!" She said. I walked back to the driver's seat and got in. Pulling out of the driveway, I looked back at her. Winking at her I turned back around. "Daddy?" I nodded and looked back at her, trying to peel the little orange with her tiny fingers.

"How 'bout we get you something to eat on the way, instead?" I asked. I looked at her through the mirror and she nodded. "Oh gosh, your mommy's gonna kill me," I said. April giggled.

"Mommy love you," She told me pointing. I nodded, taking a left turn, causing her to move a little in her seat. She giggled and clapped her hands. I smiled. "Daddy come sit here." She said, pointing to the seat next to her. I shook my head.

"Daddy's gotta drive," I told her. She frowned. "Next time mommy can drive and I'll sit with you?" She nodded and smiled.

"I'm sleepy," She told me, a Starbucks and McDonald's drive-through later. I smiled, turning the news off. "April sleepy." She repeated.

"Go to sleep, princess, I'll wake you up later," I said, pulling onto the highway, cursing that Grayson had to build the office building so far from our house. "We've got quite the ride ahead of us."

---

I walked out of the elevator, April still asleep on my shoulder. Walking into my office I bumped into my dear ol' brother. "What the fuck why are you so l-" He cut himself short as he saw April asleep on my shoulder. His face immediately softened as I rolled my eyes.

I walked into my office and began to look for a place to put her. I sighed, deciding to sit her in my large chair. Putting her down I stood up and ran a hand through my hair. "You were saying?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and held his hand out.

"Please don't tell me you don't have the flash drive?" I reached into my pocket and pulled the stick out and dropped it into his palm. He sighed and put it in his own pocket. "Uh, why'd you bring her?" He asked a small smile on his face as he looked over at her.

"Long story, daycare's closed, y/n can't get a day off, babysitter's at school," I told him, sitting my desk, laptop open on my lap. "So she's here," I said, sighing. Gray chuckled.

"If I knew it was bring your 3-year-old daughter to work day, I would've brought May," He said. I raised my eyebrows, opening up my email.

"And what, have them talk My Little Pony on the conference room table?" He chuckled and I grinned, looking back at April, still sleeping. "When's the meeting?" I asked him.

"In an hour, where do you wanna leave her?" He asked. I sighed. "We can give her to-" I cut him off

"She's coming with us."

---

"Hi, um, don't mind my daughter she's just here for the day, so," I said, pointing to April sitting on a large chair in the corner, spinning herself around. All the people didn't seem to scare her. "And let's get started."

The meeting went well, you could say, April only bugged me and Gray a bit. She didn't come up to us or climb onto the table like I thought she would. We made our pitches, the teams agreed, and we signed the contract.

"Finished, daddy?" April asked as I shook a few people's hands as they filed out of the room. I smiled and help a finger to tell her one second. "Okay!" She went back to the pad of paper Grayson had brought her to scribble on.

I finished up with the meeting and Grayson went off to photocopy a few things as I made my way over to April. "I'm done, angel," She looked up from the paper, now covered in blue scribbles and smiled. "What's that?" I asked, pointing to her drawing.

"That one mommy, that one you, that one me," She said pointing over the paper. No drawings of humans were visible, but I smiled nonetheless. "Like it?" She asked, ripping the paper off from the pad. I smiled, helping her take it off without ruining her scrib- drawing.

"It's amazing, princess," She grinned and held her arms up. I picked her up with one arm, taking the pen and paper away from her and setting it on the table. She stared at the drawing in her hand all the way up to my office.

"Go home?" She asked as I sat her on my desk. I sighed and shook my head. She frowned. "Mommy." She said.

"Daddy's got work left to do," I told her. She let out a loud sigh. "Mommy's at work," I told her. She shook her head.

"Mommy," She said again. I shook my head. "Toys?" She asked. I sighed.

"How 'bout we call mommy?" I asked She nodded as I dialed y/n's number. Handing the phone over as it rung she took it. "You sit here and talk to mommy, and I'll go get toys?" She nodded, phone pressed to her ear.

I quickly ran out of the room and into Gray's office. Walking in, he looked up from a stack of papers. "You left her alone?" He asked. I shook my head, looking around.

"I need the toys you leave for May here," I told him. He raised his eyebrows and pointed to a box in the corner. I walked over and picked them up, "Thanks man," I said. He shook his head,

"Call me if you need a break," I nodded and left the room.

Walking back into my office, I set the box next to April. "Bye, bye mommy," She said into the phone and handed it to me. I took it and pressed it into my ear. "Toys!" She said, looking at the box. I nodded.

"Hey, E," Y/N said into the phone. I smiled into the phone. "How're things going?"

"Hey, baby," I put April on the floor and she waddled over to my chair. "Just got out of the meeting, how you doing?" I heard a door close on her end.

"I'm okay, how'd the meeting go?" I smiled, watching April reach over to a pen on my desk. "How're things with April?"

"Everything's good, meeting went well, she's fine, behaved during the meeting," I rushed over to take a stack of files off of the desk as she began to scribble on them.

"Alright, I'll let you two have your day," She said, as I chuckled. "Love you, bye," She said. I smiled.

"I love you too, bye." I ended the call and picked up April from my chair. "Daddy's got things to do so can you sit here, and play with the toys?" I asked. She nodded as I placed her on the carpet, putting the box next to her.

"Toys!" She shouted, looking through the box. I nodded, stroking back her hair back, realizing I hadn't brushed it this morning.

"Yup, and they're May's so be careful," I told her. She smiled at me.

"May!" She shouted. I put a finger over her lip, telling her to be quieter. She covered her mouth with her hands and giggled. "May," She said quietly. I nodded.

"Daddy's gonna go work, okay?" I asked. She nodded, looking at the dolls she had in front of her. I kissed her cheek and went over to my desk.

I worked for an hour or two. I ordered her lunch, knowing y/n was going to come at me later. She ate, playing with her dolls and squeezing the bear she'd named, 'Mr. Bear-Bear.' I looked up at her every so often, talking to him, some English, and some of her own language, that only y/n could decode.

"Daddy?" I looked up from my computer. She was standing, the bear clutched in one hand, a teapot in the other. "Tea party?" She asked me. I sighed, closing the tab I had open.

"I guess I can answer those emails later," I said, standing up. She squealed, sitting back down, teacups already placed before her. I smiled, sitting in front of her. "You have to let me work after this, okay? Or Uncle Gray's gonna be mad at me," I told her, as she poured imaginary tea into my cup. She nodded.

"Okie, dokie!" She handed me my cup and waited for me to take a sip. I smiled, nodding.

"It's yummy," I told her. Her eyes lit up as she held out her cup. I poured her some tea and she clapped, taking a sip.

"Yummy!" She exclaimed, before taking another sip. I nodded, watching her drink her tea. Her eyes, that y/n claimed were identical to mine, were focused on pouring more tea into my cup. She pushed back on her hair, which was exactly like y/n's, and I felt bad for not brushing it out earlier.

"Hey, E, did you finish the-" Me and April looked back at the door, where Gray stood, staring at us. "Ethan!" He said. I shrugged.

"Princess needed me." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
1.2K 16 16
Imagines of a pair of the most amazing twins :) edit: i wrote this in 2018 so be aware of lots of mistakes lol
623K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins
241K 2.5K 100
cute, short stories including grayson & ethan dolan