Vixens & Vipers

By Devils_Assasin

The Viper brothers: Sexy, Scary and Mysterious. The Vixen sisters: Enchanting, Protective and Sultry. After... More

Chapter 1: Look Me Up
Chapter 3: Im Bewitched!
Chapter 4: She Fits In A Castle
Chapter 5: It Might Be The AntiChrist
Chapter 6: Thanks Dimitri, Note Taken
Chapter 7: Little Pink Dress
Chapter 8: She Got Kayla High
Chapter 9: Jesse McCartney
Chapter 10: This Isnt The Bathroom
Chapter 11: From The Men At The Bar
Chapter 12: Only When Im Looking For Company
Chapter 13: God Ive Missed Her So Fucking Much
Chapter 14: You Will Teach Nick To Pass?
Chapter 15: Its Hot Isnt It?
Chapter 16: Road Dome?
Chapter 17: Snark Ball
Chapter 18: His Aura Was A Dark Blue
Chapter 19: Hell Of A Road Life
Chapter 20: You Fucking Little Snake!
Chapter 21: He'll Go To Court
Chapter 22: Theyre All My Apples
Chapter 23: Eight Hundred And Forty Three Thousand And Sixty Two
Chapter 24: Almost Porn With Clothes On
Chapter 25: Congragulations, Finally Free
Chapter 26: Something About The Baby
Chapter 27: That's Better Than A No
Chapter 28: Too Cool To Sit With Them?
Chapter 29: I Love You Baby, So Much
Chapter 30: Yes Rapunzel, Oh Yes!
Chapter 31: Ryker
Chapter 32: The Offspring
Chapter 33: Vydias Going To Kill Me
Chapter 34: Melissa Vixen Viper
Chapter 35: Vangsvere Academy
Chapter 36: Three Fucking Million?!
Chapter 37: Little Panther
Chapter 38: A Sweet Romance
Chapter 39: James
Chapter 40: Yet My Dumbass Mouth Still Did It
Chapter 41: Sleep!
Chapter 42: Karate Kid
Chapter 43: Who's Sam?
Chapter 44: Like Luce
Chapter 45: Hello?
Chapter 46: Forever
Authors Note

Chapter 2: Im The Friendliest

21.1K 831 142
By Devils_Assasin

Aunt Mel left with Jessa to the airport to get the guy and I stayed with Arabella cooking the pizzas and making sure all the boxes were out of the way.

We got a lot boxed up and a lot put aside to be sold at the garage sale.

Tossing my hair into a messy bun, I wore my little white T-shirt that said 'AUDIOSLAVE' on the front and a pair of grey sweatpants.

Arabella was in her fishnet stockings and leather skirt with the shirt aunt Mel calls 'The titty show' shirt.

I sat on the couch and flipped the tv on watching the show about the science grandpa and his little bitch grandson.

Texting the cop guy, I sent him an emoji of handcuffs and he sent back heart eyes.

Dork.

'You fucked a cop?' Milo texted in our group chat.

I smirked, 'Sadly no cuffs or batons got involved but yeah. It was nice.' I texted back.

He sent laughing emojis and Gus sent two thumbs up while Tyler sent an emoji with a pair of sunglasses on.

The door began opening and I hurried to the pizzas grabbing the mit and slipping it on pulling three pizzas out and quickly tossing the other three in.

I shut the oven and the door opened.

"Thank you for coming, I feel bad that you had to leave to come here." Aunt Mel said to the guy.

I cut up the first pizza and stared behind me at the guy.

He was tall and had very large muscles with tattoos up both arms. His brown hair was in a small man bun and his facial hair short but existent.

His smile was big though, he reminded me of that actor who plays Aquaman or John Cena, just a big masculine guy with a teddy bear personality.

I watched him stare at Arabella who was painting her nails at the dinner table. She stared at him scowling.

He's too masculine.

Arabella hates manly men, she's the type of feminist people pretend doesn't exist. The type who loathes men and doesn't understand that feminism isn't about hating men, it's just about loving and respecting woman.

The guy gave her a nervous stare and aunt Mel gestured to Arabella, "That's Arabella, if she punches you or glares at you it's not that you're doing anything wrong. It's simply the fact you were born a man." She said giving Arabella a warning stare.

I walked around the counter and smiled at the guy, "That's Vydia." She said gesturing to me.

He looked at me and smiled softly but as I smiled his grew, "Oh she's beautiful." He said softly looking back at Aunt Mel.

Oh gee, I blushed, "Thanks, I'm uh, bumming it. I figured I'd just try on my fresh out of the shower look." I said laughing awkwardly.

He smiled and nodded "Looks good on you." Awe he's sweet.

I shook his hand, "Roscoe." He said shaking my hand back.

Taking my hand back, I continued cutting the pizzas, "We didn't know what type of pizza you like." Aunt Mel said gesturing to the pizzas.

He stared at all the pizzas "All of them." He said laughing and looking to Jessa who said "Me too."

Aunt Mel looked to Jessa and then shook her head, "Let me show you the bathroom. You can shower up and change in there." She said and he nodded following her down the hall.

Jessa walked over slowly and then ran to me, "He has ten more of him! Ten more Vee! Oh I'm going to fuck them all." She said sighing in heaven.

Roscoe seemed like a sweet guy, but not my type. Definitely a sweet guy though, and maybe if he wasn't so ruggedly manly I would.

He just reminds me of a guy who lives in his van and hunts all day.

I finished cutting the third pizza and eyed the other batch which wasn't ready yet.

Roscoe seemed nice though.

Roscoes POV:

Turning the shower on, I pulled out my phone, 'Jessa is a solid eight.' I sent it in the group chat and stared at my own reflection.

I wasn't sent here to help, I'm here to report to dad how much trouble they actually are. So far, not that bad. But I'm not letting the guys miss out on knowing what will be living with us.

'Arabella hates men. She's a strong seven.' Thinking about Vydia, I pictured her ass in those sweat pants, her natural beauty and glowing smile, the perfect breast in that tiny T-shirt. Her blonde hair was even sexy and messy, we all thought Mel was going to be the hot one in the house, boy were we wrong. 'But Vydia, she's a solid fucking ten.'

Silencing my phone, I eyed the door as the messages flooded.

'Are they triplets?' -Wolf

'Mel said two are twins, one is the older one.' -Dimitri

'Roscoe, are they all blonde too?' -Nick.

'What are they like?'- Wolf

I stared at the counter, 'Jessa's a bit slow, and she laughs a lot. She's sweet though, small chest and very petite.' I nodded at my vision of her.

'Arabella is mean. She's got dark hair, I think she dyes it because Jessa has blonde little fluffy hair and Vydia's hair looked long and also it's dark blonde.' I texted realizing I should shower quick before they think I'm jacking off in their shower.

'Vydia is a ten.' I sent adding a couple hundred emojis and a heart eye before putting my phone down and quickly showering off.

I shut the shower off and dried up with my towel pulling on pajama pants and a T-shirt while eyeing my phone.

'What are they like not what do they look like. I want to know if they're annoying or as bad as Mel says. That way I can lock my shit up.' -Dimitri

Oh, 'They're good so far. We'll see.'

I tossed my phone in my bag and walking out the door plopping it down by the couch.

Arabella was sitting on the couch watching tv and glaring at me, she's evil.

Nobody ever hates me. Usually.

Walking to the kitchen to avoid Arabella's hateful glare, I noticed Mel outside on the phone.

Jessa was in the kitchen telling Vydia to cut her smaller slices.

Looking from Jessa to Arabella, I continued until it clicked. They're the twins, which means Vydia here is the older one.

Vydia cut the slices thinner, "There, take this one to Bella." She said handing a plate to Jessa.

I watched Jessa take both plates and smile at me before going to the couch.

Vydia pulled the last pizza out of the oven eyeing the counter space and realizing she ran out of space. "Dammit." She muttered.

She bit her lip and pulled out a drawer placing the pizza tray on the drawer and looking to me surprised, "Oh, hey are you by any chance hungry for four slices of supreme pizza?" She asked laughing like an Angel.

I smiled and nodded "Absolutely." I responded watching her pull a plate out and then go to touch the pizzas but stop and stare at me with wide eyes, "Did you want to grab them?" She asked sweetly.

I shook my head, "You do your thing." I said watching her give me a shy smile and move the pizzas to the plate by their crusts.

I'd lick the sauce off her fingers, that's how hot she is.

She handed me the plate and then gestured to the pile of cheese, red peppers, marinara sauce and garlic butter.

I took a marinara and she smiled gesturing to the table, "You can sit and watch tv from there. If she makes you uncomfortable." She meant Arabella.

I nodded laughing a bit embarrassed and took a seat.

She swapped the empty tray and put the other pizza in that spot closing the drawer.

You can tell Vydia was the one who really got shit done around here.

She did the dishes and wiped the counters down before going to the fridge "Roscoe, I forgot to offer you a drink." She said smiling sorrowfully.

Her eyes moved over the fridge, "Sprite, Dr Pepper or water? We also have orange juice if you're that type of person." She said laughing and staring at me cautiously.

I wonder what 'that type of person' is, I smirked "A Sprite." I said watching her grab two and walk over placing one down in front of me and then one by an empty seat.

She filled a plate with pepperoni pizza and then a basil, veggies and mozerella one. She took the pizza and walked to the table sitting down beside me and staring at the tv.

Her eyes laughed when the grandpa burped drunkenly and called the young boy a little bitch.

Interesting cartoon.

I bit into my third pizza, chewing and swallowing it, "So you're the older one?" I asked watching Vydia stare from the the tv to me and nod, "Only by a year." She replied.

What sucks is a girl like her never ends up with a guy like me. I can still dream though, right?

She looked to her plate "Are you the oldest?" Her eyes moved up to me and she picked an olive off her plate eating it.

I shook my head, "I'm the third, I was sent here because I'm the uh friendliest." I said laughing and hoping that didn't sound too lame.

Her eyes lit up and she nodded, "Well I'm glad he sent you then. Did you uh, hear about what happened today?" She asked nervously.

Staring at her and then Jessa, I shook my head and she nodded and looked away embarrassed, "Never mind then." She said biting into her pizza and turning red.

What happened today?

We ate pizza until we had four left over and Vydia put them all away in the fridge saying it was pizza for breakfast tomorrow. I wasn't sure if she was serious or not but by all means I don't mind.

I sat on the small recliner near the sliding door to avoid Arabella on the other end of the couch.

Melissa was sitting with Jessa and Vydia on the couch.

They all just looked like sisters, I never would've guessed that Melissa was in her forties.

Arabella kept eyeing me, "Don't you have school tomorrow?" I asked them watching each of them laugh softly.

Melissa sighed, "You want to hear what these three did?" She asked me shaking her head.

I'm ordered to report this crap to my dad, maybe I don't want to know.

"Vydia fucked a cop." Arabella said shrugging and staring at the tv.

Vydia swatted her arm, "Seriously Bella?" She asked sighing.

Mel stared at Vydia cringing, "Ew, they're all old." She said making a face.

I watched Vydia turn red, "Not all of them, it's the guy who arrested me earlier. The one who had you sign the form." She said growing interest in my head immediately.

She was arrested this morning?!

For what? Being too damn precious?

She fucked a cop?!

Melissa laughed, "Oh, the new guy. Yeah, I can see how. Well I mean still gross and how? Where did you-oh that's why you took so long getting the pizzas!" She said gasping.

Vydia furrowed her eyebrows, "Lets not, okay? I mean it's okay to talk about my sex life with only us around but Roscoe doesn't need to hear that crap." She said gesturing to me.

Mel covered her mouth smiling deviously, "Oh god, I'm sorry Roscoe. She's right, I'm sorry." She said blushing.

Arabella grinned, "He probably secretly likes it. Creepy pervert." She said furrowing her eyebrows at me.

I really don't like that girl.

Vydia swatted Arabella again, "Arabella's an idiot. Don't listen to her." Jessa said scowling at Arabella.

Then a fight broke out and Arabella and Jessa wounded up on the floor throwing punches and pulling each other's hair.

Oh shit.

I stared at Mel with a look of worry and Vydia stood sighing. She grabbed Jessa's ankle and yanked it then grabbed Arabella's arm yanking it too.

Both let go of each other and stood back.

"Arabella go to my room, Jessa go to your room." Melissa said pointing to the hall.

I watched her get up and look at me, "I'm sorry I'll be back after I beat their asses." She said gesturing for both girls to go down the hall.

Vydia pulled the blanket and pillow off the floor tossing them to the couch.

Her eyes moved to me, "Do you want coffee?" She asked looking me over.

I was still trying to get past the fact two hot girls just fought in front of me. Instead, I nodded and she headed to the kitchen asking how I took my coffee.

Ten minutes later, she came out and handed me my coffee with sugar. "I left the sugar out in case you want more." She said taking a seat on the couch.

My curiosity was growing more, "What did you get arrested for?" I asked cocking an eyebrow at her.

She stared at her cup and then me, her laugh was soft, "We got caught getting high in the school bathroom. Then thought it'd be fun to make the security guards chase us around the school. We ended up getting arrested for all of that." She said shaking her head.

Damn, "Interesting." I replied looking her over.

Vydia nodded, "I'm sorry about the whole cop thing. Arabella doesn't usually talk to guys so she doesn't know what's appropriate conversation and what isn't." She said giving me a small smile.

I shook my head "Don't worry about it. We all need to have a little sex here and there." I said knowing I haven't ever had sex with a girl before.

Of course why the hell would I tell her that.

Here's a completely experienced woman, and then there's me. The most action my dicks gotten is my hand, and even then it rarely gets that.

She smirked and took a drink of her coffee, "So your dad has eleven kids?" She asked looking me over.

That's always a shock to people.

I nodded, "We've never seen our moms not pregnant." I thought about the fact we're all back to back.

Nicoli, well Nick, is the youngest and he's seventeen. "There's a brother for every year from seventeen to twenty six." I said watching her think for a minute, "That's only ten though." She said confused.

I nodded, "The Twins wolf and Lucien are both twenty." I forgot to say that part.

She sunk deeper into her seat "I could only imagine how close you all are. I'd die and kill for my sisters." She said softly.

I'd kill for my brothers, even if some wouldn't do the same.

Bastian hates everyone but Leon.

Leon was the only one from another woman, he's the affair we all pretend never happened.

Mostly because it was in the beginning of his marriage with his first wife. Now that I think about it, she resembled Melissa in a way. I wonder if he had sex with her because she reminded him of her.

Dad has a picture of Mel and him in highschool and keeps it hung up in the vault room. None of our mothers were ever allowed in there. We grew up knowing that no one goes in the vault, if they aren't his kin they're not allowed inside.

The third wife kept trying to get in, to break in, and then one day was found dead after getting in a horrible car accident.

My dad isn't a woman beater, but I'm sure if a woman gets too curious or aggravating he doesn't mind getting rid of her.

"Is the house alive and always full of conversation in every room?" She asked smiling over at me.

She's excited to meet them, I can't remember our family being small, but I bet if I only had Judah and Valtus, I'd be pretty fucking bored.

I shrugged, "Around the holidays more so, during the summer too. The winter though we all stay in our beds with hot woman." I said smirking and absolutely lying.

She took a drink of her coffee and laughed "Sounds like the life." Her eyed moved from the tv to me, "I'm going to tell you something but please don't ever repeat it to anyone. Ever." She said giving me a hopeful stare.

I leaned in feeling intrigued and she held out a pinky to me, so small. "Pinky promise. If you break this promise, I get to break your pinky. Understood?" She asked staring into my eyes sternly.

Nodding I hooked my pinky to hers and she sat back placing her hand back to her coffee, "I always dreamt of what a life with a father would be like. I lost my parents when I was three so I never got to experience the actual mother father child thing. But I know that dads are the ones we run to when something breaks or we need answers to the random questions." She stared at the tv lost in thought.

Her eyebrows furrowing, "I've always wanted a dad to tell me to get back up and try again, or say he was proud of me. It's mostly just proud of me." She said laughing and blushing while staring at me nervously.

That was the cutest thing I've ever heard and I'm slightly torn between wanting to be her dad and tell her I'm proud, and then wanting to be the guy I am and make hella sweet love to her.

She's never had a male figure in her life, I don't know why I hadn't thought of that until now.

Her eyes moved to the mug "It's stupid, I know. It wouldn't matter, I'll never actually have a father. Even when Mel marries your dad he'll just be my uncle." She said sheepishly.

Someone get this girl a damn father.

I shook my head, "No it's not stupid, I mean you will have a father one day though. Once you get married you get a father in law." I said smirking and watching her slowly smile and stare at the coffee laughing softly.

She's so precious.

Her eyes ran over the tv, "I hope they're all like you." She said softly.

My heart did a quick double thump and I wondered what in the hell that meant. Was I having a heart attack? A stroke? I've never had this happen before.

Maybe it's the coffee.

I watched the tv with her for the next thirty minutes before Mel came back and sat down looking to Vydia's coffee and jumping up going to the kitchen and putting herself a cup.

They both sat the same way, and drank their coffee the same way too.

I found it intriguing to watch the two, "You two catch up?" She asked looking between us.

Vydia nodded and smiled "He filled me in on the fact you'll be pregnant by the end of the first month." She said giving me a playful smile.

My heart did that fucking thudding thing again.

I don't think it's the coffee either.

Shit, I think I'm in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
36.1K 752 15
This is a Male reader insert in the world of Bruva Alfabusa's "if the emperor had a text to speech device" or "TTS emperor" for short there isn't any...
977K 40.6K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
996K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...