dolan twin daddy imagines - 1

By vi-writes

just some imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART TWO & THREE UP NOW :) More

author's note :)
shopping//e.d
christmas shopping//g.d
classroom//e.d
santa//g.d
nightmare//e.d
mcdonald's//e.d
wealthy//g.d
breakfast//e.d
crying//g.d
wine//e.d
wedding//g.d
boyfriend//e.d
sleeping//g.d
grandma//e.d
party//g.d
mute//e.d
sean//g.d
drunk//g.d
twins?//e.d
mother's day//g.d
gender reveal//e.d
monsters//g.d
tattoos//e.d
uncle eefin//g.d
babies?//e.d
loopy//g.d
movies//e.d
fever//g.d
boss//e.d
dinner//g.d
bathtime//e.d
mom?//g.d
lil athlete//e.d
emergency//g.d
candy//e.d
birthday//g.d
reunion//e.d
tea party//g.d
family//e.d
piercing//g.d
divorced//e.d
soccer//g.d
exams//e.d
night night//g.d
baby fever//g.d
crazy//e.d
early//g.d
i know//e.d
field trip//g.d
ceo//e.d
mad//g.d
nap time//e.d
together again//g.d
surprise//e.d
saturdays//g.d
princess//e.d
cameron//g.d
princess//e.d - pt 2
angels//g.d
princess//e.d - pt3
sick//g.d
groceries//e.d
gym//g.d
back to school//e.d
bonding time//g.d
vanilla//e.d
mommy//g.d
roadtrip//e.d
braids//g.d
hickey//e.d
surprises//g.d
earrings//g.d
daughters//both
august//g.d
pinky promise//e.d
wine drunk//g.d
hickey//e.d - part 2
halloween//g.d
all clean//e.d
single//g.d
sixteen//e.d
clueless//g.d
snow//e.d
memory//g.d
accident//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 1
neglected//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 2
hickey//e.d - pt3
vacation//g.d - pt 3
hickey//e.d - pt4
vacation//g.d- pt4
forever family//e.d
vacation//g.d pt5
neglected//e.d - pt2
loo//g.d
hectic//e.d
author's note :')
hi <3

baby?//e.d

5.3K 71 11
By vi-writes

AN// hey guys, so this is part 2 of mute//e.d, so make sure you read that one first :)

(y/n pov)

You woke up to an odd feeling in your stomach and you sat up in bed. You moved Ethan's hand from your waist and got up. Checking the time you walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind you. You felt something come up your throat and you hurried over to the toilet.

You threw up in the toilet and flushed it, sitting down in the process. You leaned your head against your arm which was resting on the toilet seat and sighed. You threw up a few more times before you heard the bathroom door open.

You look up to see a very sleepy Ethan, rubbing his eyes as he stared at you. "Come back to bed," He said, his voice raspy from just waking up. You shook your head. "I miss you," He said. You smiled as he sighed.

"I threw up a few times," You said quietly. "Go back to bed with Madeline," You said. He looked back to the bed and frowned at you.

"Are you done throwing up? Finish." He said. You laughed quietly, realizing how sleepy he really was. "Does your tummy hurt?" He asked. You smiled and nodded.

"I fell sick, baby," You said. He sighed. "If I come back to bed, I'll just have to get up to come throw up again." You said. He groaned.

"Okay, then I'll stay with you." He said. He closed the bathroom door and came and leaned against the cupboard under the sink. He pulled you into him, your back pressing against his chest. "Love you," He mumbled into your neck, falling asleep.

---

You woke up to the feeling of your hand hitting a cold tile. You opened your eyes to see light coming from the windows in the bathroom and slowly remembered what had happened earlier. You sighed as you looked up to see Ethan's head tilted back and mouth slightly open.

You tried to pull out of his grasp but his arms were too tight around you. You sighed, having to pee really bad. "Baby, Ethan." You whispered, shaking his shoulder lightly. He didn't budge. "E, baby, wake up." You whispered into his ear. He stirred awake and you smiled.

"Wha-" He woke up, running his eye as the room came into focus. "Morning, but it's too early." He said into your neck. You laughed.

"E, I have to pee, can you move?" You asked. He groaned, letting go of you. You did your business as you came back to shake him awake once again. "Babe, it's 7, you have meeting, love." You said. He opened his eyes and looked up to you.

"I don't want to." He said. You shook your head, going to brush your teeth. He stood up and grabbed his toothbrush. "She talked," He said, smiling at you as he put toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"I know," You nodded, brushing your teeth. Your head hurt from the smell of the minty toothpaste.

"Do you think she'll talk some today?" He asked. You shrugged. "I hope she does." He said.

"I hope so too, but we can't push it, baby," He nodded and you washed your face. "The therapist said she would talk or at least whisper around those she feels comfortable with." You said, dabbing at your face with a towel and turning to look at him.

"She feels comfortable around us," He whispered. You smiled ad leaned up to kiss him. He pulled away smiling as the bathroom door pushed open. You both turned to see Madeline standing at the doorway, the same way Ethan had last night. "Good morning, princess," Ethan said. She walked up to him and raised her arms. He picked her up and kissed her on the forehead.

"Let's brush your teeth?" You asked her. She nodded and Ethan stood her on the counter. She grabbed her toothbrush and Ethan helped her put toothpaste on it. "E, I can't go to work today, I feel like I'm gonna throw up." You said. He looked over at you, while he helped Madeline brush her teeth.

"Do you wanna go to the doctor?" He asked. You shook your head no, wrapping your arms around your stomach. "Well, I guess you're gonna have to keep her at home with you, 'cause I already called the daycare yesterday to tell them she won't come." You nodded and smiled at Madeline as she looked between the both of you.

"We can bake cookies, is that okay angel?" You asked her. She nodded and you smiled. "Okay, I'll get your stuff, Gray's gonna call you, saying you're late." He nodded and you left them in the bathroom to get Ethan's clothes.

Madeline and Ethan walked in a few minutes later, and he set her on the bed as you handed him his clothes. He got dressed as he talked to Madeline, in hopes of her responding. You gave him a sad smile as picked her once he put his belt on. You groaned as you felt a pounding in your head.

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked, walking over to press a hand to your forehead. He pulled away and Madeline reached to do the same as the both of you laughed. "Are you late?" He asked. You looked at him confused but then realized what he was talking about.

You realized that your period was late, and was yet to come. You nodded. "Yeah, I haven't gotten it yet," You said. He smiled, kissing your forehead.

"That's it, it's just PMS," You nodded slowly, as he smiled. "You'll be okay, drink some water and take a nap." He said. You nodded again as the three of you made your way downstairs. He set Madeline down and headed towards the door.

"E, breakfast?" You asked. He shook his head as he tied his laces, and kissed Madeline on the forehead.

"Gray's texted 4 times already, I'll get coffee on the way, I promise." You nodded as he kissed you quickly. "I'll be home soon, I love you." He said, walking to his car. You both waved as he drove off. You looked down to see Madeline smiling up at you. You reached out your hand and she took it.

"Pancakes?" You asked. She shook her head and ran to the kitchen, pulling out her box of froot loops. You smiled. "Cereal it is."

---

"Cookies!" She whispered. You looked over to see her pointing at the batter the two of you had just made and smiled. "Cookies!" She whispered again.

Your insides lit up as she spoke for the second time. You wanted to call Ethan so bad, but you knew he was probably busy and decided to tell him when he got home. "That's right, we're making cookies." You said pulling out a pan.

You helped her put the cookies on the pan and she laughed. Putting them in the oven, you held your stomach, feeling it shake, in a way. You looked down to see Madeline put a and on your stomach too, and your eyes widened. "Mommy?" Madeline whispered. You smiled through the tears falling down your cheeks as you let out a laugh.

"Yes, baby," You crouched down as you kissed her on the head and took her hand. "Let's go to the store before the cookies finish, okay?" Madeline nodded and pulled you towards the door. You laughed and wiped at your face, closing the front door behind you.

---

"Holy shit," You whispered. You looked down at the test in your hand with two pink lines. You covered a hand over your mouth as you cried. You smiled as you leaned down on the counter of the sink as you sighed and took in a breath. You turned to see the bathroom door open. You looked down at Madeline waddling in, confused. "Hi princess," You whispered. She smiled up at you and lifted her arms.

You put the clean test down on the counter before lifting her onto the counter next to it. You covered her face in kisses as she wiped at your face, wiping the tears away. She picked up the test and played with it in her hands. "L-love you," She whispered. You smiled and wrapped your arms around her tiny body and squeezed her. You heard her giggle as you pulled away.

"I love you too," You said. You kissed her on the head one more time before you pointed to your stomach. "You're going to have a little brother or sister, baby." You told her. She looked up pressing her tiny palms against your stomach. You nodded as she smiled. "There's a baby in there." You whispered. Her eyes lit up, only a little confused as she tried to wrap her arms around you.

"Baby." She whispered. You nodded. "Daddy?" She asked.

"He'll be home soon, let's wait for him, okay?" She nodded. "And then we can tell him about the baby."

---

"I'm home!" You heard E shout from downstairs and you smiled. You sat up in bed and Madeline sat up next to you. You let go of her hair as Ethan entered the room. "Feeling better, baby?" He asked you. You smiled, rubbing your eyes.

"Y-yeah," You responded. Madeline got out of the covers to hug him as he sat on the side of the bed.

"Are you okay, why are your eyes pu- y/n, are you crying?" He asked. You smiled and wiped at your eyes again. "Do you need to go to the doctor, we can go, if you're not fee-" Madeline cut him off.

"Baby!" She said, pointing to your stomach. Ethan's eyes widened as his eyebrows bunched together in confusion. You opened your mouth to answer but Madeline ran to the bathroom.

"What's she-" Madeline came running back to bed with something in her hand. Ethan pulled her onto his lap as she handed him the plastic test. He looked down at it.

"Baby." She said again, pointing at the test. He looked up from the test to you with tears in his eye.

"You're not-" He said, cutting himself off. Madeline nodded as did you. "Y/N." You wiped a tear off your cheek.

"Baby," Madeline said again. Ethan grabbed her and squeezed her as she giggled in his grip. He let go to kiss her on the forehead.

"We're having a baby." He said. You nodded, as you moved to hug him. He hugged you tightly as you kissed him on the head. Madeline crawled in and hugged Ethan's arm. "That's why you felt sick and you didn't-" He cut himself off and hugged both you and Madeline, still crying.

"Now you have to marry me," You said. He pulled away, a smile on his face. He stood up and lifted Madeline onto his shoulders. He laughed.

"The only reason I haven't asked you is 'cause I haven't found the perfect ring." You lifted a hand to your chest as you smiled. "Let's go eat some cookies to celebrate, okay princess?" Madeline nodded.

"Ethan, I fucking love you." You said. He looked at Madeline quickly but she was too busy messing up Ethan's hair. "I love you and our two babies so much." He smiled and reached for your hand. You let him take it.

"Daddy, cookies!" Madeline said. Ethan shut his eyes at the sound of her voice and smiled. He nodded at her.

"I love you too," He said. "Yeah, princess, let's go eat cookies." 

*****

AN// omg these are getting so long i hope you guys are okay with that :) and also 1000 READS? thats freaking crazy i love you all so so much <3 don't forget to show my other imagine books some love and follow me :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❀️
241K 2.5K 100
cute, short stories including grayson & ethan dolan
260K 4.7K 100
just some more imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART ONE AND THREE UP NOW ((:
344K 5.4K 110
i wanted to write some so i did. i also put them in a book. [unedited] [completed]