dolan twin daddy imagines - 1

By vi-writes

just some imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART TWO & THREE UP NOW :) More

author's note :)
shopping//e.d
christmas shopping//g.d
classroom//e.d
santa//g.d
nightmare//e.d
mcdonald's//e.d
wealthy//g.d
breakfast//e.d
crying//g.d
wine//e.d
wedding//g.d
boyfriend//e.d
sleeping//g.d
party//g.d
mute//e.d
sean//g.d
baby?//e.d
drunk//g.d
twins?//e.d
mother's day//g.d
gender reveal//e.d
monsters//g.d
tattoos//e.d
uncle eefin//g.d
babies?//e.d
loopy//g.d
movies//e.d
fever//g.d
boss//e.d
dinner//g.d
bathtime//e.d
mom?//g.d
lil athlete//e.d
emergency//g.d
candy//e.d
birthday//g.d
reunion//e.d
tea party//g.d
family//e.d
piercing//g.d
divorced//e.d
soccer//g.d
exams//e.d
night night//g.d
baby fever//g.d
crazy//e.d
early//g.d
i know//e.d
field trip//g.d
ceo//e.d
mad//g.d
nap time//e.d
together again//g.d
surprise//e.d
saturdays//g.d
princess//e.d
cameron//g.d
princess//e.d - pt 2
angels//g.d
princess//e.d - pt3
sick//g.d
groceries//e.d
gym//g.d
back to school//e.d
bonding time//g.d
vanilla//e.d
mommy//g.d
roadtrip//e.d
braids//g.d
hickey//e.d
surprises//g.d
earrings//g.d
daughters//both
august//g.d
pinky promise//e.d
wine drunk//g.d
hickey//e.d - part 2
halloween//g.d
all clean//e.d
single//g.d
sixteen//e.d
clueless//g.d
snow//e.d
memory//g.d
accident//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 1
neglected//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 2
hickey//e.d - pt3
vacation//g.d - pt 3
hickey//e.d - pt4
vacation//g.d- pt4
forever family//e.d
vacation//g.d pt5
neglected//e.d - pt2
loo//g.d
hectic//e.d
author's note :')
hi <3

grandma//e.d

5.7K 57 3
By vi-writes

(y/n pov)

"LISA!" Ethan yelled as you two walked into the house. You smiled and looked up at him laughing. "We're here!" He said.

"Do you really have to yell?" You asked. He looked down eyes wide.

"Oh shit, what if she's sleeping?" He said. You shook your head, pulling your boots off. You walked into the house to see Lisa holding your daughter in her arms. She had her head leaned on Lisa's shoulder and she looked at you guys while she drank milk from her bottle.

"Hi baby," You said walking towards her. Mia pulled the bottle from her mouth and held her arms out to you. You took her into your arms and she rested her head on your shoulder. "What did you do today?" You asked her. She looked up at you.

"Book!" She said. You smiled and looked back at Lisa.

"She knows the whole thing by heart," Lisa said. You laughed. "I started to read it and she kept yelling out the next words." You smiled and looked back at Mia. Ethan walked by, poking Mia in the side. She giggled as you followed Lisa into her kitchen.

You and Ethan had dropped your almost 2-year-old daughter at Lisa's while you filmed a video with Grayson and his wife. Mia was spending the day with her grandma, and she seemed to have loved it. "MOM, you got any cookies?" Ethan began looking through the cupboards. Lisa winced.

"Would you not yell, please?" She asked. You laughed, walking over to sit on the couch, setting Lisa on your lap as she drank the rest of her milk. "I made some a few days ago for Grayson." She said, pointing to another cupboard.

"Daddy!" Mia yelled. You smiled as you brushed her short hair through your fingers. She looked at you and pointed to Ethan. "Daddy!" She said again. You nodded.

"Yes, princess," He said from the kitchen. Her eyes followed the voice as she looked over at Ethan pulling open a container of cookies. "I'm coming, daddy's hungry." He said. You smiled as she handed you the empty bottle. She climbed off of you and wobbled over to the box of toys she's left at Lisa's place.

"Wow, that's a lot of toys, sweetie," You said as she pulled out a stuffed bear. She hugged it with arm and reached back in. "Ethan you have to stop buying her all these toys." You said. He walked into the living room and rolled his eyes.

"You can't tell me what to buy my daughter," He said. He shoved the cookie in his mouth as he lifted Mia up onto his shoulders. She giggled as she let go of her bear. "Right, princess?" You smiled shaking your head.

"Did she have a nap?" You asked Lisa. She nodded and took the empty bottle from your hands. "Crap." You said. She looked back at you and raised her eyebrows.

"Why, she got really tired," She asked. You sighed and shook your head.

"No, it's okay. She just won't sleep at night if she naps during the day." You said. Lisa looked up from the sink and nodded. "And it isn't like I get any sleep, because your son also sleeps like a baby." You said.

"Hey, I need my beauty sleep," Ethan said. You rolled your eyes as Mia knotted her fingers in Ethan's hair. "Speaking of beauty, I need a haircut." He said.

"M!" Mia said. You looked up at her. "A!" She yelled.

"She gets the yelling from you," Lisa said to Ethan. You laughed. "She spelled her name earlier." She continued. You smiled.

"She got M and A last night," You said. "She got I?" You asked. Lisa nodded.

"Princess, can you spell your name for me?" Ethan asked her, bring her to his lap. She looked up at him. "Mia, can you spell that?" He poked her nose and she giggled.

"M-I-A!" She spelled. You and Lisa clapped for her as she beamed. She clapped too, as Ethan's eyes widened.

"Holy shit, she did it." He said. You rolled your eyes.

"Ethan, watch your language," Lisa said. You smiled as Mia crawled out from Ethan's lap and walked over to Lisa. Lisa brushed her hair back and Mia steadied herself on Lisa's knee.

"Langage!" She yelled. You laughed, throwing your head back as Ethan ran a hand through his hair.

"Yes, tell your daddy to watch his language," Lisa said to her. Mia looked back at Ethan and he held his arms out for her. Mia lifted her arms for Lisa to lift her up.

"At least she heard language and not sh-" You cut Ethan off.

"Don't pull on Grandma's hair, Mia." You said. Mia turned back at the sound of her name and stared at you. You raised your eyebrows. She turned back to Lisa.

"Did you get the thing Grayson bought from the car?" Ethan asked you. You turned to him and shook your head. "Should I get it?" He asked.

"She doesn't need any more toys here," You said. Ethan got off the floor and sat next to you on the couch. "Oh my gosh, do you know what she did yesterday?" You asked Lisa. Lisa looked up and smiled.

"What did my granddaughter do yesterday?" Lisa asked. Ethan rested his head on your shoulder and looked up at you as you spoke.

"The shirt she wore yesterday had a little heart, right?" You smiled as Mia walked back to her toy bin. "I asked her who's heart it was and she said daddy's." Lisa laughed as she turned to look at Mia.

"Did she actually?" Ethan asked. You laughed, nodding. "Where's daddy's heart, Mia?" Mia turned around at the sound of Ethan's voice and looked between the both of you.

"In the dirty clothes bin, right?" You asked her. She looked up at you and nodded.

"Diry close bin." She repeated. You laughed and ran back to Ethan holding out her bear for him. "Heart in diry close bin." She said to him.

He took the bear from her as she ran back to get more. "Make sure to wash it for me, princess, okay?" Mia turned and nodded at him before going back to her toys. "I didn't realize you were a dirty clothes bin, babe," Ethan said. You laughed and shook your head.

"Hometime?" Mia asked. You looked at Lisa.

"It's almost 7." She told you. You nodded at her and went back to Mia.

"You ready to go home, baby?" You asked her. She nodded at you. You stood up as she reached out her hand. You took her tiny hand in your as she led you towards the front door. "Okay, then." You said. Lisa and Ethan laughed.

"Ma," Ethan called Lisa. She turned to face him. "Can I have the cookies?" He asked. You rolled your eyes as she handed him the container. "What, Grayson got some and I don't?" He asked. You pulled on your boots as Mia walked in front of the door.

Ethan slipped on his slides and knelt to sit Mia on his raised knee. She began to squirm as he held her down with one arm. "Let daddy put on your shoes, babe." You said to her. She looked up at you as you handed her your car keys to play with.

Ethan strapped on her little shoes and smiled, setting her down. "Go give mom a hug, before we leave." He said. Mia looked up at him confused as she hugged your leg. You laughed, "I meant grandma," He said. Lisa laughed as Mia ran towards her.

She bent down to hug her and Mia stumbled back to Ethan, arms reached out above her. Ethan lifted her up, pulling down her shirt as you opened the front door. "Thank you so much, Lisa!" You said, leaving the house.

"No problem, it was my pleasure." She said, waving bye. You smiled as Ethan stepped out of the house.

"Bye mom," Ethan said. Mia waved bye to her grandma before you took the keys away from her and handed them to Ethan as he handed you Mia. "I have to drive?" He whined. You nodded.

"I'm too tired to drive," You said. He groaned as he made his way to the driver's seat. You strapped Mia into her seat as Ethan started the car. "Ready to go?" You asked her. She nodded slowly, and you could tell she was really tired.

"Alright princess, let's go," Ethan said. You smiled getting into your seat. "If I'm driving, then you're feeding me those delicious cookies," Ethan said, pulling out of the driveway.

"Okay, jheez," You said. You put a piece of cookie in his mouth as he drove. You looked back to see Mia drifting off to sleep. You smiled.

"I wuv you," Ethan said with his mouth full. You rolled your eyes and smiled, pecking him on the cheek.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 2.7K 57
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ? - status: completed ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง
1.2K 16 16
Imagines of a pair of the most amazing twins :) edit: i wrote this in 2018 so be aware of lots of mistakes lol
2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
241K 2.5K 100
cute, short stories including grayson & ethan dolan