Bad Liar

By lovelikeabelena

Selena Gomez has always been known to be such a bad liar. She meets Abel Tesfaye who's stage name is The Week... More

Part 1. Selena's POV
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29.
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Part 38.
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 44.
Part 45.
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58.
Part 59.
Part 60.

Part 43.

850 26 3
By lovelikeabelena

Abel was touring in Europe when he found out the news about Selena.

Abel: ( on the phone ) What do you mean she's going into surgery for a kidney transplant? What's going on? What happened?

Theresa: ( on the phone ) Abel, try to calm down.

Abel: How am I supposed to calm down? She didn't tell me what's going on. Why am I hearing this from you and not her?

Theresa: Selena has been very emotional and didn't tell hardly anybody because she's having trouble dealing with it and didn't want people to feel sorry for her or offer to get tested.

Abel: I can go back to LA right now and donate my kidney to her. I'll do anything to save my baby's life.

Theresa: It don't work that way Abel. Francia is a match, she's donating her kidney to Selena.

Abel: ( sighs ) what caused this...

Theresa: She has arthritis which caused her kidneys to shut down. Because of that she needs a kidney transplant. The wait is 7-10 years but because Francia is a match she's having surgery today.

Abel: I'm canceling my show

Theresa: Abel don't do that

Abel: I'm being there for my girl

Theresa: She wouldn't want that

Abel: I need to see her and hear her voice Theresa.

Theresa agreed that they needed to talk to each other. So before the surgery, Theresa let Selena borrow her phone so they could FaceTime while Francia is in surgery.

Abel: What the fuck baby? Why didn't you tell me?

Selena: I don't know. I was just so scared and upset that you were talking to Bella behind my back—

Abel: Babe I promise you, I don't want Bella. I want you. You're the one I want to go ring shopping for.

Selena: What? ( tearing up )

Abel: I want to buy you a 14 carat ring baby and propose to you. I want to experience wedding planning and the excitement up to our big day.

Selena: ( crying ) oh baby

Abel: I want to watch you walk down the aisle in your beautiful wedding dress. I want to kiss you after saying I do and on our honeymoon create a little guy or girl.

Selena: Babe—

Abel: Selena I'm in love with you. That'll never change.

Selena: I wish you were here right now. I need you...

Abel: I'm on my way to you.

Selena: No you have a show

Abel: You are way important than a show. I already cancelled it. I'm coming home to you.

Once Selena got out of surgery her mom and step dad were there.

Selena: ( weak smile ) Hi

Mandy: Hi sweetie, how are you feeling?

Selena: I feel okay.

Mandy: Good, I'm glad to hear that. ( rubs her forehead )

Selena: I want to see Francia

Brian: I'll let the nurse know

Brian went and got the nurse and they wheeled Selena in Francia's room.

Francia: Are you okay? Are you feeling better?

Selena: I am, thanks to you. ( holds her hand )

Mandy: ( took a picture of them )

Francia: We made it. I was so scared for the both of us. ( emotional )

Selena: Yes we did. I'm so grateful for you. I love you so much Francia

Francia: I love you too.

When Selena got wheeled back they asked if she wanted anything. She really couldn't say much because she was exhausted. While falling asleep she started hyperventilating. Selena opened her eyes with a scream coming from her mouth.

Mandy: Sweetie what's wrong?

Selena: It hurts ( sobbing ) make it stop, please make it stop.

Brian rushed and grabbed the nurses and doctors. The doctors began asking questions but she couldn't answer due to being in such pain. They did a few test and told her that she has to go back into surgery.

Mandy: What do you mean she has to go back into surgery?

Doctor: Ms. Gomez's new kidney is turning around inside her body, one of the arteries had flipped. Its a 6 hour surgery we'll have to do on you. The normal kidney process is two hours

Selena: I can't ( she let out a loud scream ) ABEL!!!

Theresa: ( standing by the door with one hand to her mouth and the other to her heart. )

It was painful to see Selena in such pain like that and in the process calling out his boyfriends name. During surgery Theresa made sure to update Abel on what happened. Abel was on the plane sitting alone while thinking about his girlfriend. Just 30 minutes ago he was told that Selena came out of surgery and had to go right back due to the new kidney turning over and one of the arteries had flipped. What if something goes wrong and he will never be able to speak to her again? So many questions and thoughts were running through his head that he didn't realize a few tears escaped his eyes.

Cash: It'll be okay bro. ( pats his shoulder )

Abel: ( nods while resting his palm underneath his chin trying not to break down )

Lamar: Yeah bro, Selena is tough. She'll make it through.

Abel: ( shakes his head before tears starts to fall )

Lamar: Come here bro

Abel: ( stands up and hugs Lamar ) I cant lose her man

Lamar: ( hugs him ) You won't

Cash: ( looks down )

It was a 12 hour flight and Abel and his crew didn't sleep not once. They all hoped that Selena was going to make it through.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 155 14
Taylor is a senior at her high school. Her crush becomes an unhealthy distraction that she quite literally can't take her eyes off of when he moves i...
4.9K 195 24
this story is about the singer, and song writer the weeknd (abel mekkonin tesfaye) and things he gone though behind the spotlight when he meet a mys...
161K 5.2K 75
Abel Tesfaye is just rising to fame as an R&B artist and he partakes in sinful behavior without considering the long term effects of living for the t...
123K 3.2K 56
Taniya Monae Bian'ca Taylor is a 15 year old girl with a dream. She's from Jackson, Mississippi, which is not the most popular or known city. One day...