Sesha ballins one shots

By CrazyRose08

One shots of the wwe ship Sesha ballins Requests can be taken but please dm me instead of leaving a comment... More

Welcome!!
Bad dream
Stay with me
MTV red carpet
'Your lips are so damn soft'
Warm
You make me feel like im not good enough
Never leave you
Dont do that ever again !
Boss club MMC ~ part one
Boss club MMC ~ part two
Im not happy here
Giving her what she wants
Snowy visits AU
Are you drunk ?
Wrestlemania
History maker
Do it like a dude
Shes a god !!
If i see you anywhere near her your dead
On the run AU
Hair braids
Traitor kevin
Clothes
Halloween
I wish i could hate you
Your hiding sonething from me
The chase
Oh seth
Cheating
Secret training
Parenting
I may be an idiot but im your idiot AU
Im tired of being your secret
Who gave you that black eye
Prisoner for the day
Are you jealous ?
At last i see the light
Hate me
What did i do to deserve you
Beach vibes
Army love
French tease
Marrige promises
Im not losing you again
Looks like we're trapped for awhile
I'll always save you
You need to wake up !
Secrets
How far ill go
I'm going to marry her~ part 2
Where is she ?!
Looks like we're trapped for awhile~ part 2
Parents
Ill always save you~ part two
Your in love with her
Its three in the morning
I waited and waited
Wanna bet
I think I might be falling in love with you
I waited and waited~ part 2
Best backup
Why do you keep pushing me away
Go then leave see if I care!
See if I care ~ part 2
Scars
The right time
Break in
Bodygaurd
I'd die for you
Nerd
Bodyguard ~ part 2
Daddy
Blind date
Family
Stay away from her
Drunk
Fake injury
Rumors
Unfaithful
Rumored love
Vampire
Fear
Night terrors
Water troubles
Roomate
Broken down
Daddys little girl
Home
Road trip
We're going to be ok
Its not your fault
An act with truth
Happy family
Misunderstanding
Mornings
Daddy duty
Inseparable part 1
Please read
Dr. Rollins and his little helper
Pain
I'm always going to protect you
"Your burning up"
Time for us ~ part 1
I'm always going to protect you ~ part 2
Ignore the hate
"He's so much more hotter than you"
Thunderstorm
I'll never let anything happen to you
Time for us ~ part 2
Boyfriend
New book!
"I got you, it's gonna be ok"
You're all I need
Don't act like you care

I'm going to marry her

415 10 5
By CrazyRose08

Seth's pov

"Baby can you help me with please" I heard Sasha sigh from inside the bathroom, I walked over to the bathroom opening the door to reveal Sasha in aa beautiful white dress with white heels and nude makeup.

Dress

Heels

Makeup

"Wow baby you look stunning" I admired rubbing my hands up and down her sides, she giggled "Thanks but can you help put this clip in my hair please". She handed me a metal clip when a pink and white butterfly jewel on the crest, I carefully slipped the metal into her pink hair and kissed her head.

"There" I said leaning against the sink basin as she packed away her makeup
"Let's go then" she squealed happily before grabbing her bag and dragging me out of our house. We got in the car on the way to a beautiful restaurant a few minutes away from our house where we had planned to meet up when Sashas parents but I wanted to go for an entirely different reason.

Me and Sasha had been dating for three years and she's the best thing that ever happened to me, she always makes me smile and she's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I had planned to ask Sasha to marry me a few months ago but remembered I had to ask her father for his blessing which was why I was extremely nervous for this dinner.

When we arrived I was incredibly nervous but I played it off so Sasha wouldn't notice "table reserved under Colby Lopez" I asked the waiter and he nodded "of course she your company has already arrived". My heart jumped in my chest as I offered my arm to Sasha who took it as we followed the waiter to the table.

"Sasha" we heard her mom exclaim and Sasha immediately jumped into her mothers arms hugging her, but her dad stayed at the table messing with his phone. Her dad wasn't really a nice person in my eyes I never really could tell if he liked me or not because he acted differently every time I saw him. "Hi dad" Sasha mumbled as I pulled her chair out for her and he nodded his head mumbling a hello back making Sasha frown.

"So how's life with you guys?" Sashas mom asked as we looked down at the menus and Sasha looked at me urging me too answer the question. "Well life's great at the minute for us I've got a championship opportunity coming up against Brock and Sasha is in a title storyline" I said and her mother smiled but frowned at the same time.

"Honestly I love that you guys are getting the poppy hat you deserve but watching you both in matches flying off the top rope and stuff is going to give me a heart attack" she chuckled and I smiled at her moms humour. As the night went on her dad hardly said a word and just sat there glancing at me every now and then but I ignored trying to calm my nerves about asking him my important question.

"Well we're going to get toilet you boys stay here" her mom asked as they both stood up after dinner making their way to the restroom. I looked up at her dad who sat there staring into space "ummmmm Steve" I said almost timidly and her looked up at me "yeah?".

I swallowed the lump in my throat and continued "well lately I've been thinking about asking Sasha to marry me and before I did I wanted to ask for your blessing" I spoke and he sat back in his chair. He stared at me for about twenty seconds making my heart beat faster in my chest before scoffing and shaking his head.

"No you can't have my blessing" he said oddly calm and my mouth dropped "w..what why?" I stuttered in utter shock. "Because I don't like you" he said kinda irritated and I dropped my head " she wouldn't marry you anyway" he shrugged and my eyes burnt with welling up tears. "She's too good for you" I looked back up at him nodding.

"I know she's way too good for me......she always has been but that doesn't stop me from loving her with every bone in my body which I do everyday" I continued "I'd die for her I'd give up everything for her and I know she's way out of my league I get told that everyday but many people because it's true but I can't live without her she's my world and the air I breath".

By the time I had finished a few years had managed to escape my eyes and he looked at me in shock "Well kid that may all be true but my answer is no" he shrugged and I nodded. "I tried my beat to be a good son in law to you and be respectful and I have no clue what your problem is with me but I'm going to ask her to marry me anyway" he shot back and he chuckled "she won't say yes" "that's not for you to decide" I spoke sitting back.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on my cheek "lets go home now" I herd Sasha whisper in my ear and I nodded as her dad shot daggers at me. I stood up hugging her mom goodbye before we made our way out of the restaurant "You ok?" She asked entangling our fingers.

I looked down at her and remembered everything I said earlier to her dad "always baby" I replied kissing her lips gently.

Christmas Day

It was Christmas Day five months after that confrontation with her dad and I still hadn't proposed but that would all change hopefully today. I watched as Sasha opened gifts her family had brought her as I sat on the couch with her mom and her dad sat on a single chair opposite.

"Thanks guys" she said standing up "babe there's another one there isn't there" I asked putting on a confused voice, she furrowed her eyes brows and looked to where I pointed. Under the Christmas tree was a small box present with her name on and she reached for it un wrapping to reveal.

"W....what?" She stuttered looking at me in disbelief and I chuckled, I stood up infront of her and got down on one knee making her gasp and clasp a hand over her mouth. "Colby" she whispered in shock and I took the ring box out of the back of my pocket as her mother also gasped.

I opened the box to show her the ring.

"Sasha your the most important thing in the world to me, we've been dating for three years and they have been the best time of my life and they have taught me that I can't live without you no matter what" I continued as she began to tear up "I'd give up everything and anything for you, your the love of my life and I'd die for you so baby will you marry me!".

By the time I'd finished I had tears rubbing down my face, Sasha was crying and so was her mom whilst her dad sat in his chair having an unreadable expression. "Yes I'll marry you" she smiled and I breathed a sigh of relief, I stood up and took her hand and slid the ring on her finger.

She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and smashed our lips together, I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up spinning
Us around as her her mom clapped. "I love you Sasha so much" I whispered against her lips and she blushed heavily "I love you too".

As I hugged her tightly against me refusing to let go I peered over her shoulder to see her dad shooting daggers my way but I ignored it not letting him get in the way of one of my happiest moments with Sasha. I held her in my arms tighter vowing to myself to never let her go.

Another one shot up!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!! 💖💗💓💜💖💕💘💞❤️😍😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 691 35
in which 10 singles go on national tv trying to find love within strangers. join them in the drama packed reality tv series. cover: @sexybombshell
31.8K 937 49
Ever Wondered What Happened if WWE Superstars went to high school? read this book to get your answer. ships in this book: Sesha Ballins (Seth X Sasha...
33.6K 796 36
Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins. Two names with an awful and much painful history attached to them. But will they find each other again or are their lov...
i do? By <3

Fanfiction

5.3K 189 22
in which a man and woman get drunkenly married in vegas and decide whether to divorce or stay together. join renee and randy in the surprisingly plea...