She's A King

By Makebelievegirl

"I was taught, if you want something, fucking go and get it" She's a notorious bad girl, following in her gan... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.

19.

1.9K 81 8
By Makebelievegirl

Margaret King
I had a boyfriend.
A nice boyfriend.
One that cared for me truly.
But I was worried.
I'd never had a boyfriend before and I didn't know all the relationship dos and donts.
All I know is that I didn't ever want to hurt Taron, and I know he wouldn't hurt me.
And now we could just be open about it, and we could stay in each other's rooms without me making a fuss.
It was dangerous. I knew that.
When you're in a relationship, they can be used against you.
And I wouldn't know what I'd do if Taron was ever used against me.
I'd do anything to protect him.

"Hello darling!" Mum said down the phone and I could tell she was out of breath.
"Hey"
"Huge favour to ask. I know you're on holiday, and me and your father have to take a trip to America. Carters not home for the week and we really need you to come and be at the house" she breathed.
"Can Taron come?"
"Yes. Just, be safe. And don't do it in the kitchen it's not hygienic"
"Mum!" I said and I heard her laugh.
"It's fine. Train him up a bit more while we're away." She said.
"No problem. We'll head there in a bit" I said.
"Good. Has he asked you to be his girlfriend yet?"
"Yes. Two days ago at the Halloween fair" I giggled and I heard my dad cheer in the background. "Love you Dad!"
"Love you Margot! No parties!" He yelled and I giggled.
"Ok. We've got to run. Call if you need anything. Bye!" She said before abruptly hanging up.

I quickly packed a duffle bag and ran over to Taron's room.
"Taron!" I yelled, knocking on his door.
"Yes?" He smiled, swinging open the door.
"Hello" I giggled and kissed his lips quickly. "My parents are out of the country this week and they want us to housesit" I explained quickly.
"Ok. I'll pack a bag" he smiled and I stepped into his room. "So, we're alone for the week?"
"We are indeed" I said, and I noticed him smirking. "Wipe the smirk"
"I'm not smirking"
"I saw you"
"Wasn't me" he laughed and I shook my head.
"You're a dork" I giggled.
"Do we have to sleep in separate rooms?" He asked.
"Taron we're dating now. We're allowed to sleep in the same bed" I said and he smiled.
He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started placing gentle kisses over my neck and I had to bite my lip.
"Good" he whispered before going back to his bag.

"Woah" Taron said as he pulled up to the house.
"Cool right?" I grinned looking at my house. "The perks of owning the biggest club in London" I smiled.
"This is amazing. I've never seen anything like this" he said.
"Wait till you see inside" I giggled.
He gasped as we walked into the main body of the house.

"This house is beautiful" he breathed and I smiled.
"Your house is like a castle Taron"
"Yes but it's not like this. This is amazing, not all old" he smiled and wandered round, dropping his bag in the process.
"The magic happens downstairs" I grinned and he raised an eyebrow.
We walked down the staircase into our planning and gym area.
Taron gawked at the large tv systems and computers, and the gym space.
"This is where most of mine and Carters training took place" I told him and he nodded.
"What's that?" He asked pointing to the cork board.
"Ah, that's for when I have temper tantrums during meetings" I said and I saw him smile.
"Really?"
"Yeah. If I get annoyed I have to throw the weapons at the board and not at my brother. Mums orders" I laughed and he smiled again.
"This is the most amazing house I have ever seen" he said and I grinned.
"I'll be training you here by the way."
"What?"
"Mum and Dad want to carry on your training. If you want it?"
"Hell yeah I want it" he said and I nodded.
"I'll be doing it while they're away. And don't think I'm going easy on you" I smirked and he shook his head.
"I didn't think you would" he smiled and I nodded. "Can I see your room now?"

"Are you kidding me?!" Taron gasped and I shook my head. "You have everything in here!"
He looked around the room at my bed, wardrobe, bathroom and the sofa and Tv area of the room.
"If I had this room I just wouldn't leave it" he laughed.
"The rooms in the house used to be smaller, but we had a lot of the dividing walls knocked down" I shrugged
"This is truly amazing" he gasped again.
"Well it's yours for the week so, enjoy it" I smiled and he slowly walked over to me, holding my waist.
He pulled me into his body and I wrapped my arms round his neck.
"When do you want to start training?" I asked and he grinned.
"I want to watch you train" he said and I raised an eyebrow.
"I've done my training"
"Then just show me something cool" he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

I led him back down to the training area and he sat down at the table.
"Why do your parents want to train me?" He asked and I shrugged.
"They just suggested it, it was you who said you wanted it"
"Do you think they'd ever let me come and do work with you and Carter?" He said and again, all I could do was shrug.
"If you get good enough then yes. But I wouldn't want you to" I sighed.
"Why not? You think I wouldn't be able to do it?"
"No. But then I'd have to worry about you and I don't want to do that. It would throw me off guard" I explained.
"You wouldn't have to worry about me. I'd be ok" he shrugged.
"No Taron I would. But anyways, you're not going to be ready for a while" I sighed.
I picked up one of the many knives that were hanging on the wall and threw it effortlessly at the board, landing it straight in the middle.
"I could be ready"
"Not for a long time. You've never done any of this before. I've been doing this since I was six" I said and I noticed him rolling his eyes.
"I can do it"

"I want to show you something" I sighed and walked him out into the garden, and into a separate building.
I pushed my hand onto the small plate and a door, hidden by the wallpaper pattern, clicked open.
"Go on" I smirked as he headed through the small door.

Taron Mills
"What the fuck" I gasped as I looked around the small room.
The walls were lined with guns, grenades, clothing items and knives.
"What the hell is this?!"
"Where we keep all our weapons" Maggie shrugged, as if this deadly stash was nothing.
"You use all of this?"
"I know how to use it all yes" she sighed, running her hands over one of the guns. "You don't. That's why you won't be coming with us anytime soon"
A little red light started to flash nearby on the wall.
"Hello Dad" Maggie said, pressing the light.
"Hello darling, hello Taron. I couldn't help but listen in to the conversation, when we get back, we have a mission. It's a big one Maggie, Mike has some sort of vengeance against us and has called for us to meet. I want all of us to go. Including Taron." He said and I watched as Maggie balled her fists up.
"No" she said firmly.
"Maggie it's my decision. He's going to have a lot of backup, and we need it as well. Taron needs to be ready."
"Dad. No. He can't come. I can do it!" Maggie argued.
"Yes he can. Train him up, and do it quickly because the meeting is in two weeks" He sighed.
"Dad!"
"Maggie just do it." Eli said before hanging up the secret phone.

"Maggie I can do it" I said and tried to hold her hands, but she pulled away from me.
"Just," she sighed and I looked in her eyes, seeing her eyes come over glassy.
"Maggie" I whispered.
She walked away from me and back out the building.
I just had to show her that I could do this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...