โœ“ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฎ...

By honeyslytherin

"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ." "๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
a/n
a/n pt 2

๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ

25.1K 655 335
By honeyslytherin

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮—"𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜"

———

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝘼𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘼 𝘽𝙄𝙏 at the sunlight sneaking into her room, noticing that she left part of her curtains open. The sunlight felt brighter than usual, and it almost burned as she met eye contact with it. Thankfully, it only covered half of her bed so as she snuggled up closer to Kol, it stopped touching her.

The blonde quickly glanced to the alarm clock she had sitting on her nightstand, and after a moment of doing the math, she realized she has about four hours before she would die if she didn't feed.

Clara's eyes flickered from the alarm clock to the sleeping soundly Kol beside her, and she smiles genuinely at the brown haired boy. He looked so peaceful with his eyes shut, and where you could only hear the rising and falling of his breath.

The boy and girl were huddled together, Kol laying on his back with his chest still exposed from the sheets while Clara covered up her nude chest with the blanket. Kol's arm was wrapped around Clara's shoulders as she rested her head on his chest while the other was laying on his stomach.

The blonde couldn't help but stare at the helplessly gorgeous man she had breathtaking sex with to the point where the couple lost count. It was so unlike Clara to have such scandalous sex, and she couldn't wait to see her girlfriends reaction when she told them she had done it with the ancient vampire.

"You're staring, love."

A soft giggle escaped Clara's mouth as she realized Kol had been awake, and a smile crossed her face.

"I'm gazing," Clara corrected, planting a few soft kisses on the boys chest.

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic," Clara rolled her eyes as Kol opened his, sending the girl a small smirk. "I could so get used to this."

Kol's smirk faded from his face as the girls words, and Clara knitted together her eyebrows as to what she said to make the boy so sad so quickly.

Then it hit her, she would be dead in four hours tops if she didn't feed. So, she wouldn't have the chance to get used to waking up every morning beside Kol because she would be gone.

"Look, I didn't mean it—"

"—Are you going to feed?"

Kol leaned forward, the sheet dropping softly to just barely cover his hips as he moved his back to where it was being supported by Clara's bed post. By doing this, the blonde also has to move since she was originally laying on Kol's chest, so she moved her head back onto a soft pillow instead.

Clara let a loud sigh leave her lips as her reply, and she wished she never said anything in the beginning because she'd rather just lay all in bed all day with the brown eyed boy.

"Answer the question, Clara," Kol's mood shifts from gentleness to a bit more harsh, and a small headache rang throughout Clara's ears.

"I really want to live. I don't want to die, I mean, does anyone really wish to die? But being a vampire, Kol, I'm not sure I can handle it," the girl mumbles for the most part, feeling her own self pity taking form in the bottom of her stomach.

"I'll be here for you, and so will Damon and Stefan and—"

"Oh, so a psychopathic maniac, a headstrong manipulative dick, and a bloodaholic brooding ripper are going to show me the ropes?"

Kol seemed shocked by Clara's sudden harsh comment, and she took it as the mood was finally destroyed. She rose from the bed, taking the rather thin white sheets with her to cover her body, and walked over to pick up her clothes. She shrugged on her underwear and shorts, and while she couldn't find her shirt she spotted Kol's from across the room hanging from the bed, and she quickly tossed it on.

Clara felt the heat on her arm from the incoming sunlight, and it started to sting a bit, and while groaning rather loudly she stomped her way over to the curtains, closing them swiftly so no more sunlight made its way into the room.

"We just want to help you."

"I think out of all of you, Caroline is best fitted to teach me," Clara commented, turning to look at the boy still in bed. Another moment from looking at Kol's amazing chest and Clara feared she would've just hopped back in bed and made love once again, but she turned her head so she wouldn't be distracted. "And I'll have to get a small stock of blood bags, too."

"Is this you saying you're going to do it?" Kol asked, a bit of excitement brimming his tone.

Clara rolled her eyes, finally giving in to seeing the glint of happiness in Kol's eyes, and she flung up her arms.

"I guess I'll be needing some human blood then."

A grin crossed Kol's face as he jumped up from the bed, the blanket that was covering his lower half fell to the floor and Clara bursted into laughter as she saw his almost nude body — excluding his thin black boxes.

"Oh my gosh, Kol cover up!" The girl exclaimed in between laughs, raising her hands to cover her eyes.

"Oh, darling, it's nothing you haven't already seen," Kol counters equally as happy, and he scoops the girl up by grabbing onto her hips while she instinctively wraps her legs around the boys waist. She lets out a squeak as he does so, and the two ripple out with laughter.

The two interlock their lips together for a quick, but meaningful, kiss. Kol gently sets the girl back down on solid footing, and they separate from their kiss when Clara suddenly heard her phone go off. The boy let out a groan as the blonde moved away from him and towards the nightstand, where her phone was residing.

As Clara was walking over to her nightstand, a pain doubled in her head. She let out a groan, grimacing as she hold her pounding head in her hand. Another — much louder — whimper escaped Clara's lips as the pain was just getting worse.

She suddenly felt a pair of hands on her back as she was now holding her head in both her hands with closed eyes. She knew it was Kol helping her to make sure she was okay, but the pain was only growing.

"What's wrong?" Kol asks as the girls whimpers kept repeating. "Clara?"

"It won't stop," was all Clara could muster out, and she started wondering if it was because she'd gone so long into transition that she was so weak her body couldn't handle it.

"I think you need to feed, love."

The thought of drinking human blood always seemed like a disgusting idea, but right now, it was the best idea Kol's ever had. Any other type of food sounded utterly gross in Clara's head, except for the one burning desire for blood.

"Where?"

Tyler didn't drink blood bags, he rather drink from living people. Clara believed it was because of his hybrid side, even if she didn't like it.

Kol swallowed a bit hard, his adam's apple bobbing. "What if we just grab someone off the streets real quick? We could—"

"—You want me to feed off of a breathing person?" Clara asked, rising herself to sit on her bed with her feet dangling so she didn't feel so weak in the bones.

"Right now, all we need to do is get some blood in you and you'll feel a whole lot better, I promise," Kol took a few steps in front of the girl, spreading her legs softly as he moved in his body in between her thighs. Not sexually, but more so the couple were closer together.

Much to the girls surprise, when Kol leaned forward, he planted a kiss on her forehead rather than her lips, which made her smile a bit to herself.

"You'll learn control right off the bat," Kol states, pulling the girl into a huge by wrapping his strong arms around her shoulders. She left her head lay on his bare chest, snaking her arms just above his hips. "I'll be there the whole time."

"Okay," Clara caves, backing away from the hug to nod. "Lets go."

•••

After Clara sluggishly changed into a pair of skinny jeans with a navy blue crop top that exposed a portion of her stomach, which Kol commented on as 'extremely sexy'. The brown haired boy stole his shirt back from earlier, and threw on the same pair of pants since he had no other clothes.

Before the couple left, Kol has given Clara the ring Bonnie had made for her. Damon brought it over the first time he was at the house just in case, which was appreciated. It was gold ring with a green jewel similar to the necklace the blonde sadly wouldn't be able to wear anymore, and she mentally put a reminder in her head to give Damon the biggest hug for it.

After that, the duo left the house on search of somebody. Clara felt uncomfortable while Kol tried his best to calm the girls nerves, but nothing he said seemed to help. The blonde was getting weaker by the minute, and they both knew she needed to find someone before it was too late. So after a bit of walking, they had made their way to Mystic Grill. Kol said it was always best to try to hunt with a big crowd, because no one would notice one person disappear.

The guilt was already tearing at Clara's stomach, and she wondered how she'd feel afterwards — probably not any better.

"Clara?"

"Yeah?" Clara perked up, completely jumping out of her distracting thinking and turned to Kol beside her. She figured he had probably said her name multiple times since he seemed a bit worried when she finally responded. "I'm fine."

"What about him?"

The couple had just walked past the Mystic Grill to the small alleyway on the opposite side of it, and she followed Kol's index finger down to a man who was smoking near the trash compactor. He looked to be about thirty, with a thin beard and mustache growing. He had jet black hair, fairly tan, and seemed to be about six foot. The man was wearing a bright red shirt that had a nike logo on it, with a pair of loose shorts on.

Clara nodded softly, and only more fear and anxiety started to grow on both her face and inside her stomach.

"Hey," Kol grabbed Clara's clammy hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze before continuing. "You'll be okay, love, I'll compel him and everything beforehand. All you have to do is drink, okay?"

The girl didn't respond again, only in a form of a nod. But Kol figured that's all he would get at this point, so he started walking down the steps with Clara close on his heels.

"Hello, sir?"

The man glanced up to make eye contact with Kol as he spoke, and he tilted his head a bit — probably trying to recognize who Kol was and what he wanted.

"Yeah?"

"My beautiful friend here is hungry, do you mind?" Kol asked, signaling to the girl hiding shyly behind him a bit with his hand.

"Uh, I'm sorry, what?" The man questioned, clearly confused by Kol's words.

"I said," Kol repeated, this time he gripped harshly onto the man's shoulder while narrowing his eyes a bit at him. "My girl is hungry, and you're going to let her feed off you. Don't move. Don't scream. You'll stand here until she's done, okay?"

"I'll stand here until she's done," the man spoke slowly as the compulsion sank in his eyes.

Kol hooked the man so that now Kol was behind his back with one arm still resting on his shoulder. Within a second, Kol's fangs were out with his bloodshot eyes, the veins growing darker under them. Normally, Clara would've winced at the sight of it, but now she felt as if it was almost normal.

Kol bit into the man's neck, instantly breaking the skin, and without draining any, he used his available hand to hold it out for the girl. She was hesitant, but the smell of blood quickly filled her nostrils to the point she couldn't wait any longer.

She walked straight past Kol's hand as she felt her own fangs pierce through her gums — she would've whimpered at the pain but the overcoming hunger for the blood was too much. Her eyes switched from her bright blue to blood red, and the veins under them turned a dark grey. She grabbed the man's shoulder with one hand while the other was on his arm, and she instantly sank her teeth into the already broken skin.

Well, there's no going back now.

a/n: this is by far my fav chap , it's so cute. also i can't wait to write clara as a vampire , i'm very excited :-). don't forget to vote & comment babies <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 13.6K 98
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
18K 772 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
139K 5.6K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
15.4K 408 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]