Aarmau Oneshots

By SmolPeggy

aarmau oneshots that's all. aphmauships - #1 aarmau - #11 mystreet - #52 aphmau - #130 started: April 9th, 2... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
♡•1•♡
♡•2•♡
♡•3•♡
♡•4•♡
♡•5•♡
♡•6•♡
♡•7•♡
♡•8•♡
♡•9•♡
♡•10•♡
♡•11•♡
♡•12•♡
Tagged
♡•13•♡
♡•14•♡
♡•15•♡
♡•16•♡
♡•17•♡
♡•19•♡
♡•20•♡
♡•21•♡
♡•22•♡
♡•23•♡
♡•24•♡
♡•25•♡
♡•26•♡
♡•27•♡
♡•28•♡
♡•29•♡
♡•30•♡
♡•32•♡
♡•33•♡
♡•34•♡
♡•35•♡
♡•36•♡
♡•37•♡
♡•38•♡
♡•39•♡
♡•40•♡
♡•41•♡
♡•42•♡
♡•43•♡
♡•44•♡
♡•45•♡
♡•46•♡
♡•47•♡
♡•48•♡
♡•49•♡
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

♡•18•♡

750 19 72
By SmolPeggy

Chapter 18
His Secret
Part 2

"Secrets can't stay secret all the time"

- ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ -

"H-Hey Kawaii~Chan?" She tried to say over to fact of what she saw.

"Yeah Katelyn~Sama?"

"Am I dreaming or does Aaron have werewolf ears and a tail?"

"What do you mean? Aaron~Kun is a human"

"Are you sure about that?"

She takes another look to see Aaron and Aphmau but Aaron has werewolf ears and a tail. They stand there in shock.
- ɴᴏᴡ -

Did I say they were shocked?

More like Katelyn is shock.

"K-Kawaii~Chan"

"Katelyn~Sama, breathe" Katelyn turns away from the window and takes her deep breathes.

"Better?"

"Yes, but we need to go ask about what we just saw" Katelyn starts walking to the door but Kawaii~Chan grabs her wrist and drags her back.

"Katelyn~Sama, do you really think it's necessary to just go barge into Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun home?"

Katelyn sighs.

"No, it's not"

"Good-" She sees that Katelyn is already and the door is open.

"Katelyn~Sama! Get back here!" She follows her out their door and went next door. Their door is smacked into pieces. She goes upstairs to see Katelyn acting like a maniac.

"Katelyn~Sama!" Katelyn sees Kawaii~Chan mad as ever.

"What did we talk about" She asked.

"No time, we got to find Aphmau and Aaron" She then turns to a door and breaks it open.

"Aphmau! Aaron!" She yelled. Kawaii~Chan who is behind her gives Aphmau a 'I tried to stop her' look. Aaron's ears and tail then disappear.

"K-Katelyn, what are you doing here!" She yells back.

"I'm here because I want to talk about what we saw through the window!"

She then turns to the window.

"Shoot, I forget to put up the curtain!" She mumbled.

"You could've at least knocked!" Aaron yells at her. Katelyn gives him a 'don't tell me what to do' look and 'you're dead' look. He then shuts up.

"Katelyn~Sama!" Katelyn turns to Kawaii~Chan.

"What?" She sighs.

"Can you please calm down? It's gonna scares Aphmau~Senpai at some point if you don't stop yelling" Katelyn looks at Aphmau who is already scared.

"I'm sorry, Aphmau. I didn't mean to yell at you"

"So you gonna yell at him?" She then wraps her arms around Aaron's neck.

"No, that's not what I meant" She sighs.

"Katelyn~Sama, please. I don't think Aphmau~Senpai is in the mood right now to be dealing with this"

"Ugh, maybe you're right. We should just leave" Katelyn then walks out of their house to remind  herself of something. She then runs back to their bedroom.

"Sorry not sorry for breaking your door" She then runs away with Kawaii~Chan right behind her. A huge relief then comes out of Aaron.

"Aph, babe"

"Yeah?"

"They're gone" Aphmau's grip around Aaron tightens.

"I know"

"Sure~" He says while rolling his eyes and smiling.

"Can't we stay like this just for a little longer?"

"Ugh, I guess"

"Thanks for dinner, Aaron"

"You're welcome, babe" Then silence. That awkward type of silence no one likes.

"Hey Aaron?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there anything else about being a werewolf I should know?"

He thinks.

"Well, do you remember the Alpha Male and Alpha Female?"

"Yeah, you choose me to be your 'mate' in high school"

"Yeah" He blushes.

"Anyways, I have pack and I'm kinda like the Alpha to them"

"Then what would they call me since we're dating?"

"To them, you're the Alpha Female but there another term for what werewolves would call you"

"And that would be?"

"You're my Luna~" Aphmau blushes.

"L-Luna?"

"Another term for the Alpha's mate"

"Oh" Aphmau started.

"Anything else about me?"

"The sad part about it all is when your mate dies" He started. He didn't want to talk about this part but he had to since Aphmau is his mate.

Aphmau

"What happens to you when I-I die?" I asked. I'm scared to find out what happens but I wanted to know what happens even though the expression 'curiosity kills the cat' could kill me inside.

"I-I don't like talking about that. ." He looked depressed after I asked him what happens.

"C-Can we just change the subject?" He asked.

"Sure. . !" He looks behind him to see the stars lighting up the night sky.

"What you looking at?"

"N-Nothing! It's just. . ."

"What?"

"Nevermind, I'm just going to get ready for bed"

"Okay. ." I look down at my lap and get ready for bed. I change quickly and slid into my side of the bed. I see Aaron walking towards our bed. He leans on the wall and stares outside of our window. I get up from our bed and walk towards him. I wrap my arms around his waist. He then wraps his arms around me.

"Aaron"

"Yeah. . ?"

"If you're thinking about what I asked you earlier, I'm sorry that I did"

"It's not your fault, it's just the thought of it" He frowns.

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" I hug him tighter.

"I know" I unravel from him and he picks me up and places me on the bed.

"What are you doing, Aaron?" I giggled.

"Nothing~" He smirked. He brings my chin up and plants his lips on mine. I smile.

He breaks the kiss and pushes me on the bed. He crawls in between my legs and pins me down to the bed. He trails down to my neck. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning.

"Don't hide your voice from me~" He goes back down to my neck. I accidentally let out a moan.

"Crap" I thought. He puts his hands underneath my shirt. He stops and removes my shirt. He kisses me again but with more passion. I see Aaron stop as he looks out our window. I get up and see Kawaii~Chan pressing herself up against the window. I blush like crazy.

"MY SHIP" She shouted. She starts fangirling like crazy.

"Should we-"

"No, I got a better idea"

- 5 minutes later -

"There!"

"I thought you were gonna put up the curtain yesterday"

"I might have forgotten" I laughed a bit. He smirks at me and quickly picks me up again, placing me on the bed.

"Now, where we're we~?"

Word Count: 1,060
Enjoy You Dirty Minded Children

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.9K 43
Aphmau and Aaron have been getting close for a while now and they both have started to develop feeling for each other. But when Aaron's ex returns to...
70.7K 1.3K 20
Nijiro Murakami One shots Hope y'all will like it 😁 Sad stories hehehehe idk why but I'm more like into sad stuff 😭.
4.3K 66 21
Aaron breaks up with Aphmau. what will happen? BTW Happens after mystreet season 3 finally Finished February 28, 2018 Squeal: "Aphmau Generations"
997K 20.5K 36
【𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞】 ↳ ❝ 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱 ❞ ❏ started january 2020 ❏ haikyuu x fem!reader ❏ a...