RE-UNITED: The New Chapter

By letsdans

Everything happened so fast. They have no time to processing everything that happened. The girls are really... More

How?
Almost Giving Up
Bed Time Story
Promise
Morning Thoughts
Where Am I?
A Proper Conversation
Explanation
Tickle
Reasons
Emotional Breakdown
Suspicious
It Sucks
Mood Swing
Amy and Dani are Almost Dead
I Have to
You Wanted to Talk? Then Let's Talk
Now You Know
The Call
Let's Stop This Tears!
Sacramento
Alex
Midnight Flashback
Duties
Friday
The Lake and The Beach
Observation and The News
Back To The Hospital
The News
Food And A News
HAHAHA idk wot to call this
The White Place
One Step Closer
The Court Pt. 1
The Court Pt. 2
The New Place
Memories
The Pain Pt. 1
Pass Out
Alive and A Sorry
The Pain Pt. 2
A Conversation In Heaven
Frustration
A Worry and A Sorry
Please, Pick Up The Phone!
Lifeless Body
LISA!
The Moment Before Lisa Died
Hospital
Checking
News
The Longest Chapter
Cuts and Promises
the last chapter
e p i l o g
U P D A T E !!!!!!

The Longest Chapter pt. 2

535 29 6
By letsdans

Dani's POV

"I want to go to dr. Julia's office first, you two can go to Lisa's room first, it's okay." Kath said to me and Amy who stand next to eachother. We just got back from the cafeteria. After Lisa passed out and we have the group hug, Kath decided to go buy some foods and Amy and I volunteered to come with her because we understand that Lauren and Chris are the ones who needs more time alone with Lisa. And also because I'm hungry and want to pick the foods. Kath is so often forgot about my favorite foods so I want to pick it by myself.

I don't know why Kath wants to go to the doctor's office, but right now the chips on my hand is the one that making me busy. The food is so good. I don't know whether it was because its my favorite or I'm just hungry. Or maybe both. Who cares, right?

"I want to come with you." Amy said while looking at the foods on the bag that she carried. "Dan, are you coming too?" she asked me. I just shook my head as a no while stuffed my mouth with chips. Amy give the bag full of food that she carried to me. And I welcoming them with open hands. "Okay then, you go first."

After that, I make my way to Lisa's room, leaving my two older sisters behind. I don't care when there were eyes whos staring at me whenever I passing by the waiting hall. All I care is my hungry stomach and the delicious chips on my hand right now. and also these two bags full of foods. I cant wait to be in Lisa's room to see her again and also I will make Christina annoyed by me talking a lot because I can't stand seeing her this quiet again. Lisa is fine, which means everything could be fine again. And I will start helping by making Chris, at least, talking again.

I stopped my walk when I reached Lisa's room door. I frowned and then put my ear on the door. this is unbelievable. I pull myself then seeing the number on the door. this is the right room. This is Lisa's room. I want to make sure because I heard laugh from inside the room. After a while of thinking, I heard it again, and it obviously Christina's loud laugh. I opened the door slowly, afraid in case I entered the wrong room. But what I found is nearly making me cry in happiness.

Lauren, Lisa, and Christina, are laughing. I entered the room and they all suddenly stopped and staring at me. I look at them one to another, eyes to eyes, then when I look to Lisa's, I drop the bags carefully to the floor and then walking fast to her. She smiled as I walk faster. I hug my big sister's body tightly and I heard chuckle and some aaw. "Lisa, I missed you so much!" I cried on her chest, not wanting to let her go. I feel her hugging back a bit and squeezing my hand.

"Aww, Dani, I missed you too!" realizing how heavy her voice was, I pull myself out because it might be the reason why she sounded like that. I wrapped my face with my palms because I feel so embarrassed. Its been so long that I cried with awareness. I heard Lisa chuckled and she grab my hand with the one that has no intravenous hose.

I look at her again, embracing the embarrassing feeling then smiling. Lisa smiled at me too, but then I saw something in her eyes that makes my smile goes away. she still smiling but there's something in her eyes. Something that tells me that she knows...something.

After a while, she looks at Christina. "I want to talk to all of you." Then Lauren and I shared a stare to eachother. she knows something is up too. ugh I love our bonds so much!

Oh my god. What is this? I feel the air getting tensed all of the sudden. "Where are Kath and Amy?" Christina asked me which makes me awake from my brief moment of wonder. "Uhm, they went to the dr. Julia's office. Don't ask me what they're doing because I don't know either."

"I will text Kath." Chris said and then grab her phone. I feel someone stare at me. No it's not Lauren. It's Lisa. I feel so nervous all of the sudden. What is she going to say? Why is something tell me that it's not a good thing?

"They're on their way here. Now Lisa, are you hungry?" Lisa shook her head slowly. She has still the smile, which is scary because how can someone hold a smile for that long? And we're talking about Lisa here, so it's way scarier.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked without thinking, which got elbowed by Lauren right away. Lisa look at me and her smile got wider. This gets creepier oh my god. "I just love seeing all of you again. I love seeing you annoyed and scared like that, Danielle." She chuckled and I could feel my body got shivered. I know that Lisa was always been the weird one, but today, her weirdness level has increased. What is actually happened to her?

After a while, I decided to not talking anymore and just listen to the small talk between Chris, Lisa, and Lauren. I still have the nervous feelings in my stomach. I know something will happen. I still don't know what it is, but I know that it won't be good...for me.

We wait for Amy and Katherine to shows up. And after a few minutes, they entered the room. And the first thing Amy said is, "Dani, why did you put this foods on the floor? You don't want them or what?"

My eyes got widen, and I am in literal shock. I walked so fast to Amy and grab those bags from Amy's hands.

"I do want them!!"

Lisa's POV

I laughed at their silliness.

Only God knows how much I missed this moment. This little moment could make me the happiest person in the world now. I feel like I've been away forever from them, and now, witnesses this moment again makes me feel so happy and grateful. I stare at all of them from Christina who sat on my left, to Dani who is hugging the bags of foods now on the couch, then to Kath and Amy who shook their head because of Dani's act, and then to Lauren who chuckled while watching Dani hugs the bags like they were her child.

"Lisa, how are you feeling?" I look away from Lauren and found Kath standing next to Christina. I smiled to her, to her motherly tone. I used to mocking her whenever she used that tone, but now? I would literally trade everything I have to hear that again. "I still feel weak, but I'm good."

"Ames, come here, I know you want to do the revenge on me for calling you messy little hog!" I said while smirking, trying to be my old annoying-but-fun self. She stare at me, shocked. "DON'T CALL ME THAT! IM MAD!"

"Amy," Chris said with like the warning tone. "What?!" Amy snapped. I laughed, but not too hard because I feel a bit hurt on my head if I force myself to do anything. "OKAY! okay, I am not mad." She said while pouting. and said it with the emphasis on the not.

"Come here, you messy little hog!" I called her that again, and all Amy did was rolling her eyes, but then decided to walk closer to me. I reached her hand and hold it tight. I squeezed it, like I used to do when we were little, when I comforting her, and when she feels nervous. Amy seems to remember it and I could see her starts to tearing up. "Don't cry. I don't want to see any of you crying again." I said seriously. Amy take a deep breath and look at the ceiling. "Okay I'll hold it."

This is the time. The time I will talk about everything I wanted to say. I am not feeling that weak again, and I already could talk a bit like a normal person. But I won't force myself to do anything hard again because the last time I did, I ended up in heaven. I don't want that to happen, well...at least not now. I look at my sisters and then look at Dani who sat on the couch, as a signal for her to come closer to me. She gets it, and then leave the bags, then walking closer to me. She knows something is up, I can tell from her face. And she's right. Something is about to happen.

"Amy, look at me." I said with my serious tone right after I make sure that I have all of my sisters around me. They made like a circle around me, so I could see every one of them clearly. Amy stopped stare at the ceiling and then put her focus on me. She still has tears in her eyes. I look at her tenderly but also painfully. "I'm so proud of you."

Everyone stays quiet, while Amy frowned, looking at me curiously. "I'm so proud of you for sacrificing yourself almost all the time to protect Lauren and Dani. I'm so proud of you when you took those things that mom gave you for preventing her to hurt our baby sisters. I'm so proud of you, Ames. Those scars on your stomach, hands, and legs, and your whole body, are the signs of how strong you are and how much you deserved to be called the best sister in the world. You took our role, the olders, since you were just a sixteen years old."

I heard gasps, and I witnessed how tears are flooding out of Amy's murky green eyes. She sobs and I feel her hand squeezing mine. "I'm so sorry for leaving you that day. I should have stay and do my role as someone older than you, a thing that Chris, Kath, and I should do. But we have failed and we were so coward for leaving you on so much responsibility. I'm so sorry for that. I couldn't be more proud of you."

I feel myself crying, I let out a hot tear, let it down to the pillow. "You are the strongest person I've ever know, Ames, don't forget that. And I won't be leaving you again. You already took a lot more things than you should." Amy broke our intertwined hands and hug me while sobbing on my chest. I rub her back with my left hand. I kissed her head, "I love you. I'm so proud of you, Amy. Don't you ever forget that."

"I love you too, Lise. Thank you, thank you so much. I love you. Thank you for being back alive. Thank you for being proud of me. Thank you so much!" Amy muffled. I chuckled in my sob, "I can't breath, you little hog, get off me!" I heard some laughs from my sisters, then Amy pull herself and I could see her pouting. I smiled, then looking at Dani. She stare at the floor, wipe away her tears. I smiled and then reaching out my hand just for pointing at Dani, a sign that I want her to come closer to me. "Danielle,"

"Come here." She looks hesitant, but still moving forwards. She takes my hand and I squeezing it, just like I did with Amy's before. I look deep into her bright green eyes.

"I know it hurts."

Dani looks at me and she pull her hand away from mine. she took steps away from the circle.

She's about to leave.

k so this chapter is also so long. its like 2k words in total OMG. and i really want to publish the rest but as you know, im sick, and its midnight here, so this is all what you get for today!! i hope you love thisss

and sorry again for the cliffhanger haahahhahah i just lovee making those lmaooo

and comment pls omg i love reading them

AND ALSO I HAVE AN UPCOMING HUGE EXAM ON JUNE 22ND KAJDJDSKLFLS IM SO NERVOUS WHAT THE FRICKKKK

also THE GIRLS ARE GONNA GO DO ANOTHER COLLAB W JAMES CHARLES. I WONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE WHO R READY TO ATTACK ME IF I STAN HIM SKDALKDJ okay bye lol

i luv u

thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 210 13
Dani and Lauren Cimorelli. Almost everybody knows them. They are famous singers but... they fell in love with each other. It wouldn't be anything wei...
49.9K 825 19
Lauren Cimorelli One-shots, need I say more? Mostly Laurisa & Dauren (mainly Laurisa let's be honest lmao) if your looking for fluff from me this is...
61.5K 1.1K 28
Lauren Cimorelli is definitely not a prize to be won when it comes to winning her heart. And she makes that very much known. And after her best frie...
6.7K 224 13
*tHiS sToRy iS bAseD oN tiTLes oF CimOrElli's sOngs Do you ever feel like going through an unexpected breakup and feel it's like an end of the world...