Aarmau Oneshots

By SmolPeggy

aarmau oneshots that's all. aphmauships - #1 aarmau - #11 mystreet - #52 aphmau - #130 started: April 9th, 2... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
♡•1•♡
♡•2•♡
♡•3•♡
♡•4•♡
♡•5•♡
♡•6•♡
♡•7•♡
♡•8•♡
♡•9•♡
♡•11•♡
♡•12•♡
Tagged
♡•13•♡
♡•14•♡
♡•15•♡
♡•16•♡
♡•17•♡
♡•18•♡
♡•19•♡
♡•20•♡
♡•21•♡
♡•22•♡
♡•23•♡
♡•24•♡
♡•25•♡
♡•26•♡
♡•27•♡
♡•28•♡
♡•29•♡
♡•30•♡
♡•32•♡
♡•33•♡
♡•34•♡
♡•35•♡
♡•36•♡
♡•37•♡
♡•38•♡
♡•39•♡
♡•40•♡
♡•41•♡
♡•42•♡
♡•43•♡
♡•44•♡
♡•45•♡
♡•46•♡
♡•47•♡
♡•48•♡
♡•49•♡
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

♡•10•♡

835 12 41
By SmolPeggy

Chapter 11
Celeste

"Best friends live forever in the memories we keep"

Aphmau

"Mommy?" Little Alina called in her baby tone from outside the door.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I can't find Celeste" Aphmau turns to see her daughter worried about Celeste.

"Don't worry sweetie, we will find Celeste"

"You promise?" She holds out her pinky waiting for her mother's pinky to lock with hers.

"I promise, we will find her" She locks her pinky with her daughter's and picks up Alina. They walk down the stairs with no sight of Celeste but another dog, sleeping.

"Alright Alina, you go search over there" She points over to the living room area.

"And Mommy with search over here" Aphmau points to kitchen and dining room area.

"Okay Mommy" Alina goes to her side of the area and looks everywhere. Aphmau looks into the kitchen and then dining room but still no sight of Celeste.

"Alina?"

"Yes Mommy?"

"Did you find Celeste?"

"No, I didn't" Alina starts tearing up.

"Oh no honey, don't cry" Aphmau picks up her daughter and hugs her.

"I promise we will find her, remember?"

"Yeah" Alina wipes her tears and Aphmau puts her down.

"Now c'mon honey, will still have upstairs to find Celeste"

"Alina?" Aphmau called to her daughter who is searching still for dog.

"Yes Mama?"

"Did you find her?"

"No.."

"Ugh, where could she be?"

"Um, Mama?"

"Yes dear?"

"I can hear noise coming from downstairs" She says in a scared voice. Aphmau then picked up her daughter and heads downstairs to her the noise creeping up more and more as they walk. Aphmau eventually stops right in front of the dining room table. She puts down Alina on floor and looks underneath to see Celeste whimpering.

"Oh no" Aphmau picks up Celeste and Alina's face lighten up.

"Mommy, you found Celeste!" She said in excitement.

"Um, Alina?"

"Yes Mama?"

"Can you hand Mama her phone which is one the kitchen counter?"

"Sure!" Alina then steps on her tippy toes and grabs the phone handing it to Aphmau.

"Alina, why don't you go play with your toys?"

"Okay!" Alina walk over to her toys in the living room and starts playing with them. Aphmau then makes a call while putting down Celeste gently. The phone rings and rings until someone picks up the phone and speaks into it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aaron"

"Hey babe, so why did you call me?"

"Um, we had a situation with Celeste"

"What kind of situation?"

"Celeste doesn't seem to well"

"What?"

"Yeah, Celeste doesn't seem well"

"What made you think that?"

"Alina had came to me about her and she wasn't in sight for quite awhile but we found her and she seem hurt"

"Oh"

"Yeah, but I also called you because me and Alina are going to the vet to see what's wrong with her"

"Okay, I'll see you there"

"Okay bye"

"Bye babe" She hungs up the phone and walks over to Alina who is playing.

"C'mon Alina, we're going to the vet for Celeste"

"Okay Mama" She gets up and Aphmau picks up her daughter and puts her the car. She walks back into the house and picks up Celeste and grabs her keys and locks the door. She puts Celeste in the back seat with Alina and gets into the car.

"Now Alina, make sure nothing happens to Celeste"

"Okay" She starts the car and drives off to the vet and gets out with first Alina and then Celeste. She holds Alina's hand and takes Celeste in her arms. She walks into the vet and checks into the front counter.

"Excuse me?"

"Hello and welcome to vet, how may I help you?" The woman at the front counter says.

"Hi, we just need a check up with my dog, Celeste"

"Okay, I'll make sure you're check then. For now please wait in the waiting room"

"Okay, thank you" Aphmau takes Alina and sits her down on a near by chair and puts down Celeste down carefully. Aphmau sits down and sighs.

"Mama?"

"Yes dear?"

"Is Celeste gonna be okay?"

"I honestly don't know"

"What's gonna happen if she's not?"

"We may have to do something with her but we still Alexander"

"Yeah but Alexander will be lonely without Celeste"

"I know"

"Mama, if something happens to Celeste, can I at least say something to her before she goes?"

"Of course sweetie" She says with a small smile that fades after a few seconds. A few seconds of silence before the front door opens and Aaron appears.

"Daddy!" Alina gets out of her seat and hugs her dad. Aaron picks her up and walks over to Aphmau who is worried about her dog.

"Hey babe" Aaron kisses her forehead and sits down next time her. He puts Alina down back at her seat.

"Hey Aaron.." She says silently. Aaron can tell that Aphmau is worried for her dog especially if she's on the verge of death.

"Babe, it's gonna be fine" Aaron hugs her tightly. Alina hugged Aphmau too. The hug ended after a young woman entered the room calling them.

"Mr And Mrs Lycan? She called. She had really dark brown hair that ended up being in a braid, an outfit that looked like a nurse's outfit and white wedge heels that clicked as she walked.

"We're here" They stood up and took Celeste. The young lady led them into a nice small room that was welcoming for people who are nervous. Aphmau was shaking as they got in but calmed down as they entered the room.

"Mrs Lycan, there's nothing to worry about. We'll make sure that your dog has nothing so you don't have to worry about anything" She said calmly

"How long have you been here" Aphmau asked

"I've been here probably for about 10 years now but I'm still young"

"Oh" She sighs. Aaron, Aphmau and Alina sat down and the young woman took Celeste and placed her down carefully.

"Alright Mrs Lycan, can you tell me what's wrong with your dog?"

"Well, my daughter had told me that she went missing for quite some time but we found her hiding under a table. When we did find her, she was shaking, she seemed startled but she was also whimpering too"

"Mhm, I see" She takes her pen and writes down what she heard. She then checks Celeste's heartbeat that seem fine but also kinda of went up as she was checking. The young woman takes her notes and check over what she has.

"Alright, I will be right back as soon as someone tells me what's wrong" She leaves leaving the family, alone.

"Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"Is Celeste gonna be fine?" She says in a worried tone.

"I don't know but I hope she will be fine" She hugs Alina tightly and they sit there quietly. The door opens revealing the young woman with her smile that has faded.

(You're gonna hate me now)

"Mr And Mrs Lycan?" They look up to see the woman with her clickboard.

"It's worse than we thought. It seem that your dog's time is coming to an end" She says in tears.

"I'm so sorry but there's nothing we can do, if there was something we would do something but we can't" Aphmau's heart shattered into tiny pieces.

"I'll leave you to say something before we have to put her down" The young woman leaves with the family in devastation.

"My baby.." Aphmau whispers with tears falling faster and faster down her face. She gets up and puts Celeste one last time before she has to go. She feels tiny arms around her legs. She looks down to see her daughter hugging her leg. Aaron comes up and hugs her tightly as tears stain her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Aphmau" He says quietly.

"Mommy?"

"Y-Yes?

"Can I say something to Celeste before she goes?"

"Of course dear" Aphmau picks up Alina and Alina sits next to Celeste.

"Hey Celeste, I didn't know you for so long but I want you to know that I hope you have a happier live up there and I hope you'll still be here when I grown up" Alina kisses Celeste's head and Aphmau takes her away. She gives Alina to Aaron and Aphmau walks to Celeste and says her goodbye.

"Never forget me, Celeste. We will miss you" They walk outside the door and leaves without Celeste. The young woman leaves Celeste for the people who have to put her down. They whole ride home was quite, too quite in fact. They arrived home and got in. Alina yawned and Aphmau took her upstairs into her bedroom. She placed her in bed and kisses her forehead.

"Mama, I miss Celeste" She says with tiny tears.

"I know, I miss her too but always know that's she watching us happily making sure we're okay even if she's not here. She will always be in our hearts, especially mine" She tugs Alina in bed and closes the door quietly. She walks down stairs and see Aaron with Alexander.

"Hey" Aaron says.

"Hey.." Aphmau's voice breaks as she talked.

"Aphmau, I'm so sorry" He gets up and hugs her.

"It's not your fault. It's mine for not taking care of her as she needed"

"It's not your fault, you were get busy with Alina and work that it got stressful"

"Yeah.." Aaron kisses her forehead softly.

"I'm not losing my family. Not after Celeste"

"Neither am I"

"I love you and our daughter so much"

"I love you too, always and forever. Never forget that"

Word Count: 1,595
I'm Sorry

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 66 21
Aaron breaks up with Aphmau. what will happen? BTW Happens after mystreet season 3 finally Finished February 28, 2018 Squeal: "Aphmau Generations"
997K 20.5K 36
【𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞】 ↳ ❝ 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱 ❞ ❏ started january 2020 ❏ haikyuu x fem!reader ❏ a...
92.1K 1.9K 31
~ One shots of Akashi x Kuroko Request are closed for the mean time. Contains : • Fluff • Angst Rated 13+
1.3K 62 17
A year to wait, a year of pain. Aaron Lycan has woken from the months of being in a coma, and he's left scared out of his mind from the nightmares he...