๐‘๐Ž๐“๐ | YBN

By ru33ian

old. ยฉ 2017 | nba_kentrell (ru33ian). 11/2017 - 04/2020 More

-characters-
โ–ช๏ธ1โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ2โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ3โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ4โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ5โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ6โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ7โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ8โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ9โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ10โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ11โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ12โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ13โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ14โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ15โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ16โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ17โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ18โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ19โ–ช๏ธ
-update-
.
โ–ช๏ธ20โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ21โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ22โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ23โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ24โ–ช๏ธ
.
.
โ–ช๏ธ25โ–ช๏ธ
first of all.
โ–ช๏ธ26โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ27โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ28โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ29โ–ช๏ธ
*clears throat*
โ–ช๏ธ30โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ31โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ32โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ33โ–ช๏ธ
yall eat ass
โ–ช๏ธ34โ–ช๏ธ
use deodorant
new story
โ–ช๏ธ36โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ37โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ38โ–ช๏ธ

โ–ช๏ธ35โ–ช๏ธ

1.2K 46 20
By ru33ian

- for my bebe SIXVIA who said i should continue this book

* 4 months later *

| genesis |

"how you gone tell me to go to sleep , bitch nigga i'm grown." i said pulling the covers over me anyway. only 'cause i was cold.

"you just turned eighteen like f-  oh"

"yea exactly, five months ago. that's almost half a year ago." i said unlocking my phone. "& that's why yo old ass turning nineteen in two months."

"cause i'm grown," nick said moving over to my side of the bed. "no you aren't and move away from me."

"so i can't lay next to my own girlfriend & my son no more?" he asked taking my phone and going live on my instagram.

i smiled. "aw , look at my baby smiling & shit with her large ass fo'head." he says putting the camera in my face.

"bruh you always picking on me damn , leave me the fuck alone."

"excuse me ma'am is that profanity that you're using ? would you like a suspension ? not here at nahmir university will you dare ever use such foul and disgusting language ever again. am i understood ?"

i read the comments and everyone was sending laughing, crying & dead emojis.

"is it not you that i'm speaking to ?" he asked while i was busy laughing. "boy fuck yo university. now get off live & go to bed cause you wasting my battery."

"how you gone tell me to go to sleep , bitch nigga i'm grown." he said mocking what i said earlier before ending the live.

"i can't believe you actually got me pregnant weirdo." "you're welcome," he says wrapping his hands around me. " 'cause now you really mines forever."

"mines would not be the correct term to use when declaring your possession of something." i said being smart.

"i didn't ask for a grammar check mrs. santana," he replied. i laughed. "mrs. santana? boy please."

"bruh you think i'm playing? i'm gone marry you." he replied. right after he said that something felt weird & i quickly sat up.

"what's wrong?"

"i don't know, my stomach just started hurting," i responded. "it's probably them contractions & shit, don't you feel that all the time?" he asked sitting up too.

i shook my head. "no this is different. it really hurts," i say getting out of bed. as soon as i did that i felt like i couldn't move. i put one hand on my back which was aching.

"you good?" nick asks. "nigga do i fucking look good?" "goddamn i was just asking," he responded getting out of bed also.

when he got over to the side of the bed i was on to help, he pointed out that there was water leaking from my pants.

"i think my water broke.."

"damn i thought you wasn't due till next week," he says sitting me on the couch.

"well it looks like the baby wants to come now."

-

"wow my baby really finna have her own baby," my momma awed for like the third time already.

literally everyone came to the hospital with nick and i after i called my mom about me going into labor. she had spread the news so quickly.

my mom & nahmir's mom found out about my pregnancy about five months ago. after realizing she was going to be a grandparent to our son, my mom decided she was going to have to get used to nahmir. everything's going great though now.

the nurse walked in a few minutes later to give me two injections which were supposed to help me with the contractions.

"bruh when she gone have the baby, goddamn," jay asked the nurse. she turned to his attention.

"usually when a woman's water breaks it means that she's gone into labor. but from that point forward it could still take up to eight hours before delivery."

"oh my god," he groaned slumping in his chair. "we've only been here for three fucking hours."

"boy shutcho ass up," i say while the nurse turns back to me. "you're four centimeters dilated right now, but you need to be dilated at ten. so i'll check up on you in a about two hours & by then we'll send other nurses down to start the delivery."

"alright thank you." i say as the nurse leaves.

"y'all look at nahmir looking all nervous & shit," glizzy points out. everyone laughed.

"the fuck is funny about that nigga, why wouldn't i be nervous?" he snapped.

"what y'all gone name him?" my brother asked. "kingston alexander santana."

"that alexander shit ugly, why you gone name him that," he responded.

"cause that's nick's middle na—" "ayo don't be exposing me," nahmir interrupted.

"y'all know y'all could leave right? i'll call you all when i'm about to deliver." i suggested.

jay immediately jumped out of his chair. "thank you! thought i was gone be here all day."

"boy don't do too much, i'll get up out this bed and beatcho ass right now."

my mom & brother also got up & so did glizzy and the rest. "get some sleep while we're gone," my mom says kissing my forehead.

they all left out and closed the door. right after they left i lowered the bed with the controller so i could try to sleep a little. nahmir walked over to sit in the guest chair that was near the bed.

"who you think he gone look like?" he asked, putting my hand in his. "me obviously," i say sarcastically.

"so you suggesting he finna look ugly? rude."

i rolled my eyes while he leaned over & put his head down on my lap. "woww. ian even get to have my maternity shoot. it was literally scheduled for this friday."

"i told yo ass you should've done it a while ago but did you listen? no."

"no you didn't," i lied. "yes i did but okay whatever you say mrs. santana."

"boy stop calling me that," i laughed. "what? all i did was address you properly." i pushed his head off of my lap. "until you propose i will be called ms. harris, please & thank you."

"alright," he responds standing up. "will you marry me?"

"no."

"ight that's cool. ion care. bitch."

"bitch the fuck did you just call me ?"

"what ?"

"what ?"

"that's what i thought." we said simultaneously.

"get your own mind and stop stealing my thoughts." we said again.

"okay now you just doing that on purpose." we said, yet, AGAIN.

"mmmcht."

"oh my g—shut up, damn!" i finally said on my own. he started laughing at me. "jesus christ, how can one singular human being be so nerve wrecking.."

"you know you love me, quit tryna act hard," he smiled showing his braces. "how long you done had those prison bars in yo mouth," i asked him while  unlocking my phone.

"like two years." "so yo teeth was that fucked up?"

"i thought i told you the story already." "oh yeah nevermind. yo special ass put a firecracker in yo mouth," i busted out laughing. but while in the midst of laughing i felt a painful tightening in my lower stomach.

he noticed my change of emotion and then started laughing back at me.

"that's what you get for calling me special," he says. "nick that's not funny, how bout i get you pregnant and you come sit here and experience contractions," i complained.

"crybaby ass. anyways you should get some rest forreal, you look tired." "aw, is that you actually being nice to me for a change?"

"when have i not been nice to you?" "you literally just laughed at me while i was having contractions—"

"i was just joking." "can you joke a laugh?"
"okay damn miss smarty pants, now close yo eyes and try going to sleep," he says sitting back down, holding my hand again.

we stayed silent for a few minutes. then he spoke.

"you think ima be a good father?" "of course, why would you even ask that?"

"ion know, i'm just nervous right now." he responded. "don't be nervous, we still got some time. everything's gonna be fine."

"hope you know we having ten more kids after this." i widened my eyes and looked directly at him.

"aht aht , the fuck you just say ? you better stop playing like that. we having zero more. none. nada. uhn uhn."

"wasn't nobody playing, i said ten more. five plus five. diez."

"i hate you so much."
"i love you too."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 879 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshell๐Ÿ’š
987K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
7.8K 213 16
-๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ- ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐–๏ฟฝ...
6.7K 314 24
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ '๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ...