▪️5▪️

- edited 4/19/20

| genesis |

i know the hell this nigga did not just threaten me. but before i could do something about it jay, glizzy and manny came downstairs.

"ayo we gotta go somewhere now." glizzy said in a serious tone.

nahmir looked at them with a face and asked where. "nigga it's important, the hell you making that face for?"

"we got a problem?" nahmir asks. "it's with lucas."

"aw shit, lets go." nahmir says putting on his hoodie. "what about genesis? we can't just leave her here."anny says. "forget that bitch we gotta go now." nahmir says going the door.

" wowww, i am totally not offended." i said rolling my eyes. "we gotta take her. it's not safe to leave her here if you got these niggas out here looking for you." jay says. manny nods.

"what y'all mean it's not safe? the fuck yall got going on?" i ask with a look on my face.

"don't nobody got time to explain nothing to you right now, just get in the car." nahmir walks off. i roll my eyes and follow him and the guys.

-

we drove for about twenty minutes and it got got dark outside. by then it was 6:15. we arrived at this creepy ass neighborhood. lots of the the streetlights weren't working, so it was pretty dark.

jay pulled up at this one worn down house and everyone started taking out guns & shit.

"what the fuck is this about?" i say getting a little anxious. "just stay in the car." nahmir says. "nigga what? what if someone comes? cause i know damn well i wasn't planning on dying today."

"then come with us." he says handing me a gun. i look at it like it's poison for a while. "you either come or stay." he narrowed his eyes.

"fine." i take it from his hand and study it. i never thought i'd ever hold a gun in my life.

"mane come on with y'all slow asses." manny says getting out the car and so do we. 

they all start walking fast over to the house. the wind was blowing really hard and i got cold so i walked behind nahmir.

"what are you doing?" he asked walking faster. "following along, how bout you?" i say sarcastically. "don't do allat." i roll my eyes.

when we reached the house, glizzy opened the door quietly and we followed him. all you could hear was our footsteps.

we went into a dim room and then i saw someone. it was a guy standing by a window with a gun in his hand.

"where's my shit at?" the guy asked turning around. he had a whole gang standing behind him. nahmir threw a bag across the floor and the guy picked it up.

he opened it and he took out a whole bunch of money, and a pocket knife.

"you need a lot more then this to get her out." the guy says. "that's three fucking thousand right there." nahmir says firmly. "and you need ten thousand."