▪️21▪️

-edited 11/21/19

| genesis |

"i'm never playing tag with you again..cheater," i said sitting on the ledge on the pool with my feet in the water.

these days i'm barely home, since im always at nahmir's house. though he still not here.

"girl you just be running too slow," amaria replies.
"i want a rematch." she shakes her head. "i'm too tired for that." "ugh."

"y'all too old to be playing that dumb ass game." says dexter who was in the water. "damn leave us alone dude," i say.

"we should get going back inside, it's getting dark." amaria said. me and dexter nodded and followed her.

after drying myself, i put my shorts & shirt back on and my slides. sitting in the living room was amaria so i followed her sitting down by her.

"genesis, i have to tell you something and you might hate me after this.."
i raised my brows. "what is it?"

"what type of criminal activity did you get involved in? who you rape? who momma you done dragged?" dexter asked. "yes all of the above , now shut up," she said joining his sarcasm.

"don't mind his foolishness." she shook her head. right then my phone lit up with a message from nahmir.

"who is it?" they asked in sync. "it's nahmir." "ain't this nigga in jail getting his booty took?" dexter asked. "you are extra, shut up please."

nick💛
'scuse me ma'am 

who is this

nick💛
i have not been gone that long for you to forget me

im blocking you

nick💛
open the front door
read 7:58 pm

"what happened?" they asked. "i think someone's on nick's phone."

"what they say?" "they said open the front door, like im gonna go do some dumb shit like that and turn out it's a whole ass serial killer."

"but what if that's really him.." "what so they trapping in jails now?" "youn know the deal. shit go around like that." he winked.
"but really open the door though, ain't no killer out there."

i stood.
"if i die, play freak hoe at my funeral."
"i got you sis." he replied.

walking to the door i got anxious. what if it was him though? opening the door stood glizzy nahmir and jay. "y'all lyin."
"is that how you greet your friends? rude." nahmir said folding his arm.

a big smiled took over my face as i hugged him. "you guys it's them!" dexter came over smiling. "it's the three musketeers! welcome back!" "you steady being irritating," jay said. glizzy went over to hug amaria.

"when did y'all get here?" i asked still clinged on to nahmir. "today stupid." i scoff. "i won't mind having you stay another two weeks in jail." "i meant, today my lovely friend." he rephrased making me smile again.

m
| amaria |

"so, what did you want to talk about?" genesis asked me.

the guys were upstairs doing whatever, leaving her and i alone. meanwhile i was getting ready to tell her about what happened between me and nahmir.
"you might not like me so much after this.."
"come on, tell me!" she bugged.

"nahmir and i slept together while you guys were on bad terms.."

***
"are you okay?" i asked nahmir after he came into the room. he looked frustrated.

"hell im not. i can't deal with her bullshit right now. always on my ass about shit i know i can handle."

"she's just trying to make sure you're okay and  nothing happens to you."

he ran his hands through his dreads and sat on the bed.
"yea well she needs to understand that i don't need her to do all that extra stuff." "for instance?"

"every time i go somewhere she's questioning me. when i come back at night she's questioning me. if im gone too long she's questioning me."

"has it occurred to you that maybe she cares about you the way you care about her?" i ask. but he ignored my question.

a few minutes later he was drinking. along way, i joined in not hoping to go too far.

" nahmir, we shouldn't be drinking."i said to him.

"a drink ain't gone do shit to us." 
"you'll get too drunk and do something crazy." "quit worrying about all that bullshit. you not dying or anything."
-

at least thirty minutes later i knew i was drunk and so was he. finding myself being pushed down on the bed, nahmir kissed me roughly, taking off my shirt.

i knew this was wrong and i wouldn't be forgiven if zion or genesis found out but i let him take over my body anyways.
soon enough nahmir was in me. the pleasure was unbearable.
***

"so that's it? you just had a little drink with him and ended up fucking him not caring what i would think? and not only that you have a whole ass boyfriend! but that didn't matter to you right?" she yelled at me.

"im sorry but it just happened! can you please forgive me?" i asked with hope. "forgive you? you oughta lost your entire human mind!"

| Genesis |

the argument we had was just going back and forth before everyone came busting through the door.

"what the hell happened in here?" jay asked. "right what is y'all hollering for?" nahmir also asked. "why don't you ask your girlfriend amaria?" i reply stepping away from him.
"what the fuck is she talking about?" he asked. she crossed her arms. "i told her about what happened between us a few months ago. your ex threatened me.."

i stood there avoiding eye contact with everyone trying not to let tears fall. "what you mean? his ex threatened you? and what you and nahmir do my nigga?" asked glizzy.
"they had sex." i spat.

"and? why you so worried about the shit we did in the past? we not together or anything so what are you so hype for?" nahmir replied in an annoyed tone.

"maybe because i like you and i actually care about you."

"shit, ima just go cause um you know uhh.. bye." dexter said leaving the room.

"how many times the shit even happened?" jay asked. "good question," i said looking nahmir dead in the face.
"three."

i raised my eyebrows.
"wow.. im leaving."