▪️26▪️

| nahmir |

"that's why we gone kill him dumbass."

"that nigga does all kinds of shit, he gone kill yo ass first."

"exactly. that's why we have to plan this out. him and his brother already took a lot of people from me and he's not taking nobody else."

"when we going down?" he asked. "tonight."

"guess what guys!" genesis cheerfully walked in the room. "nobody cares." i said not letting her finish. "let her finish nigga." "listen to dexter nicolas."

"what were you trying to say?" i asked nicely. "nothing." "okay." "she was smoking in the kitchen," glizzy told us.

everything went quiet for a few minutes.

"so y'all can't speak no more?" jay asked. then glizzy spoke. "i have a good topic we can discuss. let's talk about how we all heard those moans coming from genesis upstairs last night."

"yeah i think i left my left kidney and my arteries in the kitchen, be right back." she uses as an excuse.

"are you good nigga? you ain't been talking to me in a while," i told glizzy. "i'm straight, aint nothing wrong."

"so answer us genesis!" dexter gay ass asked. "nahmir was blasting porn on his loud speakers and i happened to be in the same room simply reading about politics."

"and you getting thick."
"i was doing squats too nigga."

"you were limping."
"i broke my leg."

"you're telling the truth."
"i'm lying. wait."
"caught!"

"did y'all really just do that?" i asked.
"no." "bruh i hate when you give me them ugly dry ass replies, stop." "and y'all one ugly ass couple now get up so we can go to school."

"we did not fuck."

"yes we did now do me a favor & walk to school with me thanks." i said grabbing her hand walking her with me.
_

"so by seven we gone be posted around his block," i finished telling everyone at the lunch table.

"alright nigga but if he try to shoot one of us i'm pushing you in the way." "okay."

genesis came back with her lunch tray and sat down. "nahmir get your ex thanks."

"which one?"
"that isn't helping."
"sorry. who?"
"lulu."

"what she do now?" i asked. "she's threatening me because i won't stay away from you." "lil girl, if yo ass don't woman up and ignore her df."

"but she's been bothering me this whole morning and i'm ready to scratch her eyes out."
"well try harder." i respond taking her fries.

"give me food back i'm hungry stupid." "tuff. i already ate it. if it makes you happy, i can throw it up for you."

she gave me a face and i laughed it off.

"bruh you got a long ass face-" "ugh! i'm tired of you always baking me!" she exclaimed and everybody at the table laughed. "are you on your period today?" "no!"

"you don't never get no comebacks anymore, you used to always talk shit back when we first met." "yeah caused you baked the shit out of me and now i have nothing to say."

"i had every right to bake yo one legged chicken sandwich crackhead musty wrinkly nutsack lookin ass." "you see why i hate you!"

"you weak as hell say something back." jay told her. "like them old times. we know you got something."

"lunch is almost over so ha. see you ugly people in science." she got up and left.

"i know she not butthurt over some damn joke." i laugh. "maybe she lied about being on her period." "do y'all mind, i'm trying to eat." jay dramatically says.

while everyone else was talking i noticed lulu looking at me from the other side of the lunch room. i motion for her to follow me out the cafeteria.

"finally! i'm so glad we could talking again, we have a lot to catch up on!"

"are you insane?"

"what?"

"can you not try to sit here and act dumb because i will dead ass sock yo ass into next year."

"stop talking to her nahmir. i can still tell her some things that i know you wouldn't be proud of."

"and that will affect me how? i have things i could say to the whole school that you wouldn't be proud of either."

i wanted to hit her, but i calmed myself down. i'd only end up in the same place i did before.

"i'm going to act like i didn't hear anything come from your mouth so you don't end up getting popped. just leave her alone and stop bothering me." i turned around to walk off but she stopped me.

"why are you so protective of her? everytime something happens to her you always go running after her making sure she's okay. it's like you're in love with her! i don't get it!"

i didn't know what to say. but i thought about what she said.

"what are you talking about? you think i'm in love with her..?" "obviously! you've never acted this way towards any girl ever. "

"get out my face," my shoved her out the way walking towards my locker. crazy.

me in love? that's crazy. i don't even know what love is so how can i possibly feel that way about someone else? dumbest shit i've heard today.

i went through the whole day in school with just that on my mind.
___

-896 words.

^ short ass chapter bye.

i thought of how long i haven't updated and saw i last updated on august 11th

LMFAO, i was dying for a while.

ybn mixtape drops in two days ha!
#dismissed