▪️12▪️

- edited 11/19/19

| genesis |

"he's not even that cute what the fuck is you saying." dex said. we were all sitting at the lunch table picking at the nasty shit the school called 'lunch.'

jayden frowned. "he is cute!" "right nigga you smoking that good stuff cause he cute!" i said in agreement with jayden.

we were debating if the new kid was fine or not. "whats his name again? jermaine?" i asked. dexter shook his head. "no, its jordon."

"but he's still cute though." i said looking at him at another table. "pierre finer than jordon." dexter says. "my ex? you lying." i laughed.

jayden randomly brought out some goldfish. "i agree a little." " i thought you was fuckin with me?" glizzy said. "i am, im just playing." she said and pecked his lips.

"ou . when yall start goin out" i asked.

"a while ago." he replied. "yall blind as hell jordon aint that cute." dexter argued back.

"what we arguing about," nahmir came sitting next to me with his lunch tray. how perfect.

"just some guys." jay replied. "well im just gonna go use the bathroom." i said getting up. "you just went like five minutes ago." jay said. i sucked my teeth.

"right, so sit down." nahmir said. i glared at him. he gave me a fake smile as i sat down again. i scooted away from him and he scooted closer. i scooted again and he kicked my ankle.

"the fuck is yall doing?" jay asked. "some weird stuff." dex replied. 

"maybe they fighting or sum." "then why would nick be scooting closer to her?" jayden asked.

glizzy laughed.
"maybe they fucked last night. it could be sexual tension." dex said. "he gave her the dick." "and she swallowed,"  "and he nutted," "and she swallowed again."

by this time glizzy started making a beat on the table while everyone was throwing in random stuff.

"nick was like lemmetake yo booty' "  "so he clapped her cheeks. booty rape, booty rape, hey!" manny sang aloud.

"and she was screaming out 'no', hey!"

"he like 'shut up bitch, that's why you got nut in yo mouth ho." jay said messing up the rhythm. everyone got quiet.

i covered my face from embarrassment.

"nigga you messed up the beat the fuck," glizzy said starting over.

everyone was dying. "genesis was like 'lemme ride you right quick, hey!"

"and she sat on the dick, hey!"

"and did some magical tricks, hey! " jay cackled.

"but then nick said 'can you do a split on the dick?" glizzy pauses the beat.

"and you know what she said?" they all said at once.

"boy i could do flips on the dick, hey! heyy heyy heyy!" they all shouted & then laughed. glizzy started back the beat.